Storage limit message #2

Hello life savers!

The message that is sent out from Exchange when you check "Issue Warning"
prevents Outlook from responding. If you click the message, the user has to
wait for about 5 minutes until Outlook wake up.

I also would like to understand how the language of this message is decided.
I get both English and Swedish but the users are only using English versions
of Outlook.

Thanks,

Chris

0
chris2968 (4)

Limit everyone mailbox usage
In exchange 5.5 is there a way to limit the users of the everyone mailbox? Thanks, John "John" <johnmo@ci.kennewick.wa.us> wrote: >In exchange 5.5 is there a way to limit the users of the >everyone mailbox? There's no "Everyone" mailbox unless you created one. If you don;t want someone to use the mailbox then make sure they aren't assigned the role of "User" on that mailbox. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm ...

If Then Statements #2
Need help. Need to turn the following into a formula within Excel. If B19>45 then A19 If B19>=45 but <100 then B19*A20 If B19>=100 but <300 then B19*A21 Thanks, Hi try =IF(B19>=100,IF(B19<300,B19*A21,"not defined"),IF(B19>=45,B19*A20,A19)) I assumed that your first condition should read B19<45 -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany mh4568 wrote: > Need help. Need to turn the following into a formula within Excel. > > If B19>45 then A19 > If B19>=45 but <100 then B19*A20 > If B19>=100 but <300 then B19*A21 > >...

SBS 2003 STD SP2 Exchange not receiving external messages
I've read many posts oncerning this problem but have been unable to make it work for me. 1. I have a small business acct with AT&T with port 25 open; 2. I'm able to send/receive internally and send externally; 3. DNS is hosted at ZoneEdit with a MX record (mail.ghttech.com) and A record (mail.ghttech.com); I can telnet (ghttech.com 25) from an external source and get a valid response; 4. When I send a e-mail message to an internal address I do not get a NDR kicking back to troubleshoot; 5. I have 2 NiCS configured (internal Private IP), (External Plugged into Rou...

Argument Limits
I am trying to use "IF" statements to figure a value for mortgage insurance but after a number of statements that work fine, the formula quits working. Is there a limit on characters or number of arguments. I have 9 products (they can be grouped into 2 groups) and 4 downpayment brackets that determine the MI rate, i.e. 30 YR FIXED,80.01-85% down,MI rate is .32% so monthly MI would be (loan amount*.0032/12) Any suggestions w/o programming would be appreciated. Robert Hi Robert, See http://www.cpearson.com/excel/nested.htm -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Exc...

Advanced Find Limits
I was wondering what the limits on Advanced Find are. Does anyone know what the max records returned is? My experience so far is 10,000 records, does that sound correct? Thanks for any info. Hey there, yes the max # of records is 10,000. Find 10,000 limiting?? So did we! Check out this guy's blog on how to cheat the system. http://ronaldlemmen.blogspot.com/2006/11/maximum-amount-of-records-in-excel.html "dmiller" wrote: > I was wondering what the limits on Advanced Find are. Does anyone know what > the max records returned is? My experience so far is 10,000 rec...

how i can make checkbox on Ms. Excel? #2
how i can make or use checkbox on ms. excel? Open up the forms Toolbar and select the checkbox. Draw the checkbox on the screen wherever you want it to reside. Right Click on it to edit or format the Box. HTH Michael "life_urelife@yahoo.com" wrote: > how i can make or use checkbox on ms. excel? ...

How to create a blank storage group and also remove storage groups
Hello everyone, I have moved my mailboxes to another server but I will still like to keep the previous server running for the SMTP gateway and site connectors, etc. I like to get rid of the storage goups first. Can I just go and delete the mailbox stores and then the storage groups, or is there any other process I need to do? Also I know I have to keep the default "First storage group/Mailbox Store (servername)" alive for the services to run since the system attendent account is on it, but I like to empty the database. Although I have moved all the mailboxes but the dat...

POP3 connector for exchange server 2003 #2
Am I right to say that pop3 connector is only available in SBS and not part of exchange server 2003? If that is the case, is there a way of collecting mail from a pop3 server using Exchange server 2003? Many thanks --- Ed http://www.aloaha.com/software-development/pop3-sdk.php "Edward" <hsmmsc@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%236OrwJuxFHA.3236@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Am I right to say that pop3 connector is only available in SBS and not > part of exchange server 2003? > > If that is the case, is there a way of collecting mail from a pop3 server >...

how do I limit trendline data
I have a sinple graph with data for 12 months plus a YTD line. When I set a trend line it includes the YTD data. How can I only show the trend for the 12 months Plot the 12 months data seperately (i.e., as an additional series). Now, create a trendline for that series. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <C9E472EE-9FF4-467E-AA0E-3C668AFD926C@microsoft.com>, Johnj_ 911@discussions.microsoft.com says... > I have a sinple graph with data for 12 months plus a YTD line. When ...

How do this happen? 2 Personal FIles!
Hi, All of a sudden, I have 2 Personal Folders!!!! They seem identical, and I cannot get rid of one or the other. * The only thing recently changed is the installation of XP SP-2. * All previous XP-Pro updates have been installed * Running Outlook 2000, and all updates are installed (never had any problems with these...they were installed "long ago." Thank you for your help! "Howie" Post your mail support mode of Outlook 2000. Line 2 of Help | About if you don't know. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "stuff" <Howie@*S*P*A*M*AetosCentric.COM...

Saved Messages in Windows Mail
I want to change where my Windows Mail is saving my email to. How do I do this? Once I do change the location, will all of my previously saved emails relocate there as well, or do I need to change them seperately? If so, how do I do that? Thanks Please explain what you are trying to achieve by relocating the place where messages are stored. There are some limitations to this, so in order to advice you properly, please give more details. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "Chris" <Chris@disc...

Error opening new messages in Outlook 2000
Running Windows 2000 Pro SP4 with Outlook 2000 SR-1a (didn't go to SR2 due to Outlook Security restrictions) and Kaspersky Internet Security ver. 6.0 with Spam disabled and having no issues until this morning. When I try to open a new email in my Inbox it tells me that Outlook has encountered an error and is closing. This error doesn't occur with all messages and I can find no pattern in the messages that do cause the error. I have noticed on the messages that cause the error that their content is empty in the Preview Pane. Any message opened in a folder other than the Inbox are...

intercept messages
Hello, is it possible to intercept messages of a dialog before they are processed? i.e. I have an executable with a class for the dialog and another class in which I want to handle WM_NCLBUTTONDOWN. How should I start? Is a hook appropiate? regards Thomas -- cobuser at gmx dot de cobuser at aol dot com --- XCrypt Document Verification Thomas Latuske wrote: > Hello, > > is it possible to intercept messages of a dialog before they are > processed? i.e. I have an executable with a class for the dialog and > another class in which I want to handle WM_NCLBUTTONDOWN. How ...

Recover messages sended
Hi all, is possible to revover (because sended for error) some messages sended with Outlook and/or Outlook Express? Tia. Maurizio <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > is possible to revover (because sended for error) some messages > sended with Outlook and/or Outlook Express? Do you mean recall the messages? i.e., deleted them from the recipients' mailboxes? With Outlook Express, there is no way. With Outlook, both you and your recipients must be using the same Exchange server and even then it's not always possible. -- Brian Tillman "Brian Till...

attachments in email #2
I am running a exchange server and when I send a email to my account with a picture attachment, I get the following message in my email in outlook. Do you know why this is happening. I am certain and sure the attached picture is very safe and devoid of any macros or viruses. OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail Tools-> Options-> tab Security-> option Do not allow attachments... Note that this is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum...

Can I retrieve deleted storage folders
Can I retrieve deleted storage folders, before closing the window of course. I am thinking of the " Reopen closed tap" action on windows 8. - Thanks, Otzi Your deleted storage folders should be in the "Deleted items" folder within "Storage folders" if you haven't emptied the Deleted items folder. Just move (or drag) them from "Deleted items" to where you want it to be. "otzi" <otzi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0BED1801-6F70-4269-B04A-5887715BB880@microsoft.com... > Can I retrieve deleted storage ...

Problem #2
I have One Cell whose value is constantly changing once a week. Input in WK3, resulting calculation ends in cell M3 M3 is copied to worksheet2, A1 (=worksheet1M3) I got this! Input in WL3, resulting calculation ends in cell M3 (again) M3 is copied to worksheet2, A2 (cell A1 changes to the new number) HELP! Can I lock a cell after the value is copied to it? Can I set conditions (time / date) on the cell after the value i copied to it so it won't change? Any help is always appreciated. Tom picktr@wowway.co -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Tom I responded to your 4...

Can't delete e-mail #2
I am desperate -- I have not been able to delete several messages from my inbox. I get the message: The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, please restart Outlook. I really need to get rid of the old e-mail since the Inbox is filling up like crazy. Please, can anyone help me? It's a shot in the dark but have you tried running ScanPST.exe on your PST file? "Alyssa" <info@advol.com> wrote in message news:06a901c366c0$b558b730$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I am desperate -- > > I have not been able to delete several message...

forward NDR and other system administrator messages
I want to forward NDR and other system administrator messages to my blackberry. Can this be done? Setting up an alternative recipient works for all other messages. ...

throttle bandwidth of incoming messages on Exchange 5.5?
I just doubled my incoming bandwith on the Exchange 5.5 SP4 server. Is there a way to throttle the bandwidth a bit - the server is older and is really getting hit when a large file is sent? Same question for outgoing messages. -- Thanks in advance, Les Caudle Les Caudle wrote: > I just doubled my incoming bandwith on the Exchange 5.5 SP4 server. > > Is there a way to throttle the bandwidth a bit - the server is older and is > really getting hit when a large file is sent? > > Same question for outgoing messages. > -- > Thanks in advance, Les Caudle Lower the messag...

function nesting limitations
I'm trying to write a formula to check for sales totals and then calculate the correct comission. I need to test for nine conditions but Excel limits the nesting to seven. How do I get around this limitation? Look in the help index for LOOKUP or VLOOKUP -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Bitter Clinger" <summit.city@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:e4KxqRHPJHA.4780@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > I'm trying to write a formula to check for sales totals and then calculate > the correct comission. I need to test for...

Forwarding more than 2 messages results in messages bundled as attachments
Is there any way to forward multiple emails within Outlook (xp) as seperate emails to the recipient? If you try to highlight more than one message and forward it, it will treat the emails as attachments within the message. Thanks the only way is one at a time... -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote...

How to be notified when messages are delivered or read

central storage of .pst files ..
Is there anyway off setting a central files location like a fileserver to store users .pst files , in such a way that which ever pc a user use on the network, their .pst is the same file & thus the emails are always there ? a way seems to me is anyway to deploy a customized package on all pc's that automatically maps that fileserver location for each users individually . input needed thanks On Tue, 17 May 2005 20:09:59 -1000, S t i n g r a y <sting@youbastard.com> wrote: > Is there anyway off setting a central files location like a fileserver to > store users .pst ...

Limiting to one number
I have few fields in excel where I should input numeric data (i.e. days of the week - from 1 to 7) Anybody know how can I limit cell to allowing input on juts one number to prevent wrong input? Limiting decimal places is easy but limiting main numeric field...? Highlight the cell and click on Data->Validation. Select "whole number" in the first box. Select "Between" in the second. And input 1 and 7 as the minimun and maximum. "swen@post.com" wrote: > I have few fields in excel where I should input numeric data (i.e. > days of the week - from 1 to ...