Storage Groups In Windows SBS 2003 R2 Premium

As I have writen above, I have Windows SBS 2003R2 Premium and would like to
make 2 storage groups  and then an mailbox storage in the second storage in
the exchange, but I get an error massage: "The Storage group already contains
the maximum number of storage allowed" ID No. c1034a7a.

How do I get around that problem?

Is it possible to sent from multiple domains that is running on the Exchange??

I thank you for the help!

0
FlashBang

FlashBang wrote:
> As I have writen above, I have Windows SBS 2003R2 Premium and would
> like to make 2 storage groups  and then an mailbox storage in the
> second storage in the exchange, but I get an error massage: "The
> Storage group already contains the maximum number of storage allowed"
> ID No. c1034a7a.
>
> How do I get around that problem?
>
> Is it possible to sent from multiple domains that is running on the
> Exchange??
>

> I thank you for the help!

You can't create multiple storage groups (or stores) in Exchange Standard,
which is what you have in SBS.

However, that has nothing to do with your ability to send from multiple
domains.

You can send as the default address defined in your mailbox - change the
default or see ChooseFrom at  www.ivasoft.biz. Or, create multiple
mailboxes/mail-enabled objects; you can grant yourself "Send As" rights to
another mailbox or group, and use the From field in a new message/reply so
the message comes from the default address defined in *that* mailbox/object.

0
lanwench (7567)

Issues with Applying New Windows Themes
I can't apply any new themes on my Windows XP Pro. When I apply a new theme, the following error occurs: Error Loading theme The theme could not be loaded because the theme service is not running. You can turn the service on in the Computer Management Administrative Tool in the Control Panel. I went to computer management administrative tool. I started this service. But I couldn't apply a new theme either. There was weird display and the entire desktop turned black. I have to reinstall the Windows to fix this. After the re-installation everything came back to normal,...

two problems with excel 2003
I am trying to set up a sheet with some formulas. The cells that contain the data used by the formulas are now empty. They will be filled over the next few weeks. I would like to set up the formulas in advance and then be done with it. The cells containing the formulas now display #DIV/0! since the cell is being asked to do computations and there is not data in the cells. "The formula or function used is dividing by zero or empty cells." Is there a way to get rid of this message and just see a blank cell or perhaps a Zero until the numbers are entered? Also, some of my ...

How to create a blank storage group and also remove storage groups
Hello everyone, I have moved my mailboxes to another server but I will still like to keep the previous server running for the SMTP gateway and site connectors, etc. I like to get rid of the storage goups first. Can I just go and delete the mailbox stores and then the storage groups, or is there any other process I need to do? Also I know I have to keep the default "First storage group/Mailbox Store (servername)" alive for the services to run since the system attendent account is on it, but I like to empty the database. Although I have moved all the mailboxes but the dat...

Media Player 11 in Windows XP multiple file playing problem
When I open several AVI or MPG files at once with the media player, after one file finishes and the next starts, video is lost, only audio sounds. The movie is playing but no video. If I switch resolutions or stop and play again I can regain video. Any idea Try updating your video card drivers to their latest version. Don't just check Windows Update, but the manufacturer's website too. Regards -- Tim De Baets http://www.bm-productions.tk Victory wrote: > When I open several AVI or MPG files at once with the media player, after one > file finishes and the ne...

Format cells in Excel 2003
I have column A with text & column B blank or with percentages. I would like column A to be formated bold when column B is blank! Example: Now What I would like A B A B smith "Blank" smith(bold) "Blank" mark 0% mark(norm) 0% 1. click on A1 2. Format > Conditional Formating... > Formula is > =b1="" 3. pick Bold 4. copy this format down the column -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200903 "Mazin H&...

uneven walls cant get furniture or windows to fit. it rotates to.
I am using Visio... new to it. I cant get my furniture to fit flush with the walls because walls are on angle and the rotater over rotates. now the windows don't auto adjust like the doors did. what did I do to the settings? Thanks Tracy ...

Sorting by Group of Cells
I doubt this can be done, but it sure would be handy. Column is grouped by conceptual blocks, (note, there is not second column of unique data) eg: Cheese Cheddar Blue Swiss Bread Italian Bran French I want to sort by alpha so that I get (evenutally): Bread Bran French ... Cheese Blue Cheddar ... Aside from setting up the table in two columns (Bread/Cheese; Types) and making sure Bread/Cheese is in each column-cell that correspondes to the types and THEN sorting - is there another way to do this? Grouping? Protection? thx It sure seems like the easies...

Can I retrieve deleted storage folders
Can I retrieve deleted storage folders, before closing the window of course. I am thinking of the " Reopen closed tap" action on windows 8. - Thanks, Otzi Your deleted storage folders should be in the "Deleted items" folder within "Storage folders" if you haven't emptied the Deleted items folder. Just move (or drag) them from "Deleted items" to where you want it to be. "otzi" <otzi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0BED1801-6F70-4269-B04A-5887715BB880@microsoft.com... > Can I retrieve deleted storage ...

Exchange 2003 SP2 Intelligent Message Filter
Greetings, I recently upgraded to SP2, and it would appear that the Intelligent Message Filter is not working. I couldn't find any information on how to configure IMF v2. With my old IMF v1 install, there was an entry under my server/Protocols/SMTP called Intelligent Message Filtering where you would have to apply IMF to the Default SMTP Virtual Server. That entry is no longer there. The performance monitor doesn't show any activity on the IMF. Does anyone know how to activate/configure IMF under SP2? Or is there a problem with my installation? Thanks, Dan http://www.s...

window from win32 dll
I really fed up with this problem,i have to create one window from win32 DLL, BOOL Derived::InitWindow(int left,int top,int width,int height,HINSTANCE h) { WNDCLASSEX wc = { sizeof(WNDCLASSEX), CS_CLASSDC, MsgProc, 0L, 0L, h, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, L"Renderer", NULL }; RegisterClassEx( &wc ); // Create the application's window _hRenderWnd = CreateWindow(L"Renderer",0, WS_POPUPWINDOW, left, top, width, height, NULL, NULL, h, NULL); return ...

central storage of .pst files ..
Is there anyway off setting a central files location like a fileserver to store users .pst files , in such a way that which ever pc a user use on the network, their .pst is the same file & thus the emails are always there ? a way seems to me is anyway to deploy a customized package on all pc's that automatically maps that fileserver location for each users individually . input needed thanks On Tue, 17 May 2005 20:09:59 -1000, S t i n g r a y <sting@youbastard.com> wrote: > Is there anyway off setting a central files location like a fileserver to > store users .pst ...

Cannot sign in window live messenger ver14.. error code 8000ffff
i installed the windows live latest version but could not sign in windows live messenger. the error code is 8000ffff Help!! sk;1250172 Wrote: > i installed the windows live latest version but > could not sign in windows live messenger. the error code is 8000ffff > > Help!! Hello, Uninstall Windows Live completely from the Computer it best to use REVO uninstaller (Free edition) and run CCleaner then download a fresh copy and intsall it see whether that fixes your problem Hope this helps !! -- Capt.Jack Sparrow -if you appreciate my help, please c...

Users and Dist Groups not showing in GAL
I'm having a strange problem where I add a new user or mail enable a group and sometimes it shows up in the GAL and other times they don't. When they don't, I can find them in outlook by choosing ALL GROUPS or ALL USERS. This doesn't make sense Here is my setup for exchange. 6 servers running Exchange 2000 14 servers running Exchange 2003 1/3 of the mailboxes are on 2003 I have 3 front end servers. All the 2003 stores point to the same public folder store which is different from the one that the 2000 stores point to. Now that I think of it, could that be the issue? Th...

IE 8 Won't open New Window or New Tabs in Server 2008 R2
The Situation: IE 8 won't open links in a new window or a new tab either through javascript or manually using the context menus. Page > New Window still works. Clicking the new tab interface button still works. A new process is opened for the new tab but it fails at 'connecting...' This is on a domain connected development workstation running Server 2008 R2 64-Bit. Accelerators turned off, ScreenFilter turned on. VB.NET 2010 Beta installed. Recent work on a project that involves the WebBrowser control. Java is 6.17. Forefront Client Security is installed. All upd...

Finalizing the concurrent processing of current accounts with new Windows Live accounts.
Running OL2007 under Vista Home Premium SP2. My current domain is ATT.net with four accounts, and I'm switching to Live.com with corresponding accounts. Once I get Live working, I intend to have an overlap period where both are active, and ATT mail will get forwarded to Live (rather than make send/receive handle eight accounts.) With ATT, I take advantage of the Outlook (OL) feature that moves individual account mail to specified inboxes. I'll do the same with Live going to the same inboxes. At the start of the overlap period, I'll send out the change of address...

Cannot update IMF in Exchange 2003 sp2
I have several clients that cannot update their IMF in Exchange 2003 SP2. We have SP2 applied. We have updated the ContentFilterState in the registry We have updated to MSUpdate (not Windows Update) When we go to MS Update there are NO IMF updates available. Does anyone know what the cause might be? Can I manually download the ..exe and run the update on the servers that need the update? I have reviewed the MS article released on Nov. 1, 2006. It mentions how to manually install updates but gives no information about where to find the downloads (other than the MSUpdate site). Thanks! ...

distribution group read resipients
I have distribution group. If someone from internet sends message to that group (using smtp address of group), then he receives read recipient for each group member. How can I filter sending read recipients sending on group basis. I want to turn it off for this group but keep it for other mailbox users? thanks Dragan Skundric dragan.skundric@bj.htnet.hr Hi Dragan, Open the distro Group | Exchange Advanced | Select "Do not send delivery reports" Regards -- Ben Hoffman MCP (Win2000 Pro/Server & Exchange 2003 Admin) http://www.ExchangeIS.com "Dragec" <use_adress_...

Restore Permanently Deleted Email Outlook 2003
I have by mistake deleted some emails and then permanently deleted them from my Deleted Items folder. I don't have a Microsoft Exchange Server e-mail account, so I can't do the fix described at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA011165281033.aspx or related fixes. This is on a stand alone computer. My understanding is that the .pst file still has the permanently deleted emails until the file is compressed, and a leading character, etc. has been altered so they appear permanently deleted. How to restore in an inexpensive way? A suggested fix is to use...

how to recover email if missing message when using rule to move from exchange server to 2003 pst
i created a rule to moving all incoming email from exchange server to a specific folder of 2003 pst. And it works fine but only on yesterday it ate up all incoming email & can't find in the specific folder. Right now it works again but how to find out my missing messages as they have already removed from server. TIA BTW, i tried to use Scanpst of Outlook2003 & some other Outlook recovery program but can't find the missing unread messages. Practically, I saw the unread emails were receiving from my server mailbox under my Outlook2003 & seems moving to 2003 .PST. Af...

Enlarging the viewing window
Hello, I cannot seem to enlarge the window in Microsoft Money 2003 in which you view your accounts. For example, the window in which you view the transactions from your account during the past month etc. The window is quite small, i was wondering if there was any way to enlarge it? Thank you very much in advance, much appriciated In microsoft.public.money, medschoolgirl18 wrote: > > >I cannot seem to enlarge the window in Microsoft Money 2003 in which you >view your accounts. For example, the window in which you view the >transactions from your account during the past m...

age group
In general the following formula works for basic calculation : between 20 to 29: =COUNTIF($D$2:$D$6566,">=20")-COUNTIF($D$2:$D $6566,">30") between 30 to 39: =COUNTIF($D$2:$D$6566,">=30")-COUNTIF($D$2:$D $6566,">39") ... old than 60: =COUNTIF($D$2:$D$6566,">=60") One big problem is the HR data has more detail in age that althogh it show 30, it can be 29.4 when you select the cell. Data like this (e.g. 39.6, 49.6) will not be covered in any group. How can I format the numbers to be round-up integer numbers. If over .5 it goes to...

publisher 2003 with digital photo
Hello -- I had pub 2002 and through events too strange to go into it was uninstalled from my computer. I am thinking of upgrading to 2003. Does anyone know if the 2003 with the digital photo enchancer program has a "stamp" tool and if the programs allows one to wrap text into any shape --like a whirling ribbon? Thanks so much Lucie I can't speak for any photo enhancers that are bundled with it, but Publisher 2003 itself definitely cannot wrap text into shapes like swirling ribbons. -- Phil Melek Microsoft Corp. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_...

Group messages by conversation, missing in Outlook?
One of the main reasons I've not converted to Outlook 2003, is that OE6 has a very nifty function called 'Group messages by conversation'. This gives you a '+' sign in front of any conversation spanning several messages. Is this function left out from Outlook 2003, or have I just not looked hard enough for it? Trond Svendsen Black Box Network Services You can arrange by Conversation in OL2003. "Trond Svendsen" <trond@blackboxas.no> wrote in message news:e$KE5IlAHHA.2276@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > One of the main reasons I've not converted t...

setting up groups
Our church is setting up exchange 2003 we currently have over a 1000 e-mail addresses of our church members that have been entered into an excel spread sheet. What we would like to do is create an e-mail group where only one staff member can e-mail to the whole group and when anyone sends a reply to the group it only goes to the one staff member. My question is how to create this e-mail group in exchange and is there any way to add over a 1000 e-mail address into exchange easily such as with a script? -- Mark Roshak Try this article it mentions Excel. http://www.microsoft.com/technet...

Money 2003 Call/Put Option Contracts
Here is what I know: MS Money 2003 claims to track stock option contracts. MS Money 2003 has the Buy/Sell to Open/Close and exercise investment activities. I upgraded from Money 2002 specifically for these features. In Money 2002, I used the Sell Short/Cover short activities to handle option contracts. Here is what I don't know: In Money 2003, why do the contracts drop off the list of investments after a few months? Why are those same contracts conspicuously missing from the portfolio analyzer and performance reports? Is the option contract tracking system designed that way? Why? H...