Stopping NDR's #2

How does one go about configuring Exchange to NOT generate
NDR's for incoming mail, but still let my internal users
know that our server failed to deliver an email?
Example - an internal network user sends an email to a
good address, but for whatever reason exchange does not
deliver it within the specified time frame I set in
exchange. An NDR should be generated and delivered to my
user. However, if an email comes INTO my network with a
bad email address for a network user, I want NO NDR to be
generated, so that spammers cannot hammer my server and
learn correct email addresses. How do I do this?
Thanks in advance.
Dr. Sys
0
anonymous (74721)

2 strange ones.. #2
I have developed an excel spreadsheet containing several macros, combo boxes and drop-down menus in Excel 97 (English version). I have two problems. 1) Some users experience that the text in combo boxes and drop-down menus are decreasing for every time you click them. What is wrong?? 2) The spreadsheet does not work, struggles to calculate, get VBA failure codes or does not even open for some users. Is there a problem with later Excel version or Excel in other languages? Any configurations that have to be done in VBA? What about add-ins? Any suggestions? RC ...

stops responding

Scrolling Problem #2
My Visual Studio 2003 IDE freezes occasionally when scrolling using mouse scroll button(typically in files more than 5000 lines). I am using HP 7500 PC with dual processor, 512MB RAM, WinXP SP2. I heard similar problem with other user too, even on microsoft groups same kind of posting are there but no answer. If anyone know the solution for for this problem. Thanks, Manish PS: Sorry, I know this posting is not for microsoft.public.vc.mfc but still I know worlds best brain read on this group. I had the same problem with an HP, and it was the HP sound drivers crasing visual studio. Try usin...

blue stop screen 0x0000007E

Macro to Combine 2 columns to make one column without merging
I found this macro courtesy of Dave: Option Explicit Sub testme02() Dim myRng As Range Dim myArea As Range Dim myRow As Range Dim myCell As Range Dim myStr As String Set myRng = Selection Application.DisplayAlerts = False For Each myArea In myRng.Areas If myArea.Columns.Count > 1 Then For Each myRow In myArea.Rows myStr = "" For Each myCell In myRow.Cells myStr = myStr & " " & myCell.Text Next myCell myRow.Merge acros...

NDR after user deleted.
Hi, I'm having a problem where when certain people send a meeting request to the same person in our organization, an NDR is returned as followed: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Accepted: Example Sent: 1/10/2005 7:00 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Mystery User on 1/10/2005 7:00 AM The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out the correct address. <exchange.myserver.local...

recipient policy stopped working

Portal 2.0 installation
The resource cannot be found. Win srv 2003 Sharepoint services standard 2003 Biz Portal 2.0 Can't get anything out of this. The web/application server installed, the portal installed with a domain admin account, the sql user account is the same account that ran BP 1.2. The default web site has been extended. Have tried .Net 1.0 and .Net 1.1. Can't seem to log into anything. http://srvname/businessportal gets 403 forbidden, and http://srvname/businessportal/default.aspx gets The resource cannot be found. Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2032; AS...

sending mails from 2 accounts
I have outlook 2003 and I use two different email accounts on it. I want to set up the system so that I HAVE to chose which account the mail is going from everytime I send an email. Presently I have a default address and I risk forgetting and sending emails with the wrong account. Can anyone help me set up Outlook to avoid this problem? As far as I know, there is no way to do what you're asking. Outlook 2003 will always try to send via the default account for new messages, and via the receiving account for replies and forwards. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages s...

Re: File Not Found #2
"Leslie Coover" <lcc66604@cox.net> wrote in message news:... > > "Leslie Coover" <lcc66604@cox.net> wrote in message news:... >> When I try to copy just a few worksheets from a large workbook >> to a new workbook I get bunches of File Not Found boxes that pop up >> when I try to open the new workbook. How can I stop this? >> >> Les >> Excel 2000 >> > > ...

Part 2 Sync Combo Boxes
I'm using Access 2003 and Sql 2000. I'm trying to sync 2 combo boxes that are in a sub form. The 2 combo boxes are Branch and Department. I'm using the code below to sync the 2 combo boxes. I'm having 2 problems. One, when I open the form the Branch combo box doesn't display any data even though the data is there. If I select a Branch name from the combo box the Branch combo box remains populated but that creates problem two. Problem two, when you select a name from the Branch combo box it populates the field with the Branch name but when you check the table the B...

Exchange 2003 and NDR
Hello A little trouble with NDR configuration. I want to avoid NRD messages to Internet or also to my AD users. I'd like to concentrate all the NDR messages on a postmaster's address. The Exchange 2003 server manages the local domain (AD) and my society's internet domain (@masociete.com) I have cleared the parameter "Allow non-delivery reports " in the Global Settings and add the postmaster address under Under Administrative Groups/First Administrative Group/Servers/Protocols/SMTP. And after, I have restarted Exchange. But it seems to not work. If i send a mail to a...

converting pdf to excel #2
does anyone know how to convert pdf into excel without cheating and paying for a converter. I know it can be done i just havent figured it out yet Hi without a converter it is down to manual copy, paste and adjusting the format. Keep in mind that a PDF file was originally meant to be the LAST stage in a document creating process! -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany NEVER BEEN ABLE TO DO BEFORE...converting pdf to excel wrote: > does anyone know how to convert pdf into excel without > cheating and paying for a converter. I know it can be done > i just havent figured it out ...

Stop all macros
I have a button on a form, which should do different things depending on 1. The data contained within the current record; 2. Whether the current record is a 'new record'; 3. Whether the current record is the first record in the form. On click, an embedded macro is initiated. Each step in the embedded macro has a condition and a corresponding 'RunMacro' action. All the conditions are mutually exclusive, and each sub-macro has a final step of 'StopAllMacros'. So the embedded macro should trigger one, and only one sub-macro. However, it appears that what is act...

RETURN Receipt #2
We'd like to have a RETURN RECEIPT print when a merchandise return is processed - one that provides spaces for the customer to fill out their name, address, city, state, zip, email address, and reason for the return - something that most stores require you to fill out when returning merchandise. Has anyone done this? Would anyone know how to modify the receipt template to have this happen? ...

out-of-office reply #2
Hi, With Exchange 2003, can I enable out-of-office reply without allowing users to auto forward mail? Regards, Norman Zhang Yes. You'll find a separate checkbox to enable Out of Office responses. Global Settings, Internet Message Format, Default properties, Advanced tab. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP "Norman Zhang" <norm_z@realbox.com> wrote in message news:uxS83URGFHA.1476@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > With Exchange 2003, can I enable out-of-office reply without allowing > users to auto forward mail? > > Regards, > Norman Zhang Ben Wi...

Stopping the scroll bar
Hi all, this is my first time. I don't know if this is the right place for this problem but here I go. I have created a template of an invoice the size of an A4 and would like to stop the scroll bar moving both horizantally and vertically in normal view just as if it was in print view. Is that possible through VBA and if yes what is the code that I would need to achieve such task. Thanks in advance --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Not too sure what you are after but you can remove the scrollbars with <Tools - Options> and then in the View tab, at the bottom,...

How to pie chart with 2 values and one exploded for definition? #2
I am trying to create a very basic pie chart (2 values) that explodes/defines one of the values in the smaller "outset" pie... Excel keeps adding a third duplicate value... WHY? ...

MRP Settings #2
We are trying to use MRP for our Manufacturing and I am facing a problem with some of the settings. There are settings in the MRP defaults where it allows you to specify if you want to Run Reconcile from Manufacturing Orders Run Reconcile from Purchase Orders Run Reconcile from Sales Orders When I try to turn either of these or all of these then I encounter errors. After making these changes, if I enter a Purchase Order and save it, I get an error: [Microsoft] ODBC SQL Server Drive[SQL Server] Subquery returned more than 1 value. This is not permitted when the subquery follows =, !=, &...

check boxes #2
Good mornign everyone. Say I have a list of checkboxes. I would like to have a "master checkbox that, when I click on it, has all of the others clicked, too. How do I do this? Thanks a lot, -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi! arciduca79 It must script code to the "master" checkbox ' click event. for example: 'checkbox1 control the checkbox2 and checkbox3. Private Sub CheckBox1_Click() If CheckBox1 = True Then CheckBox2 = True CheckBox3 = True Else CheckBox2 = False CheckBox3 = False End If End Sub LoadHigh ...

Stopping a Campaign Temporarily
Hi, My client has executed the campaign in Jan 1st 2006 and the end date is Dec 31st 2006. But he wants to stop the campaign temporarily from 15th July 2006 and again start it from 1st Aug 2006. So what is that I need to do for this thing, i have never come across this kind of situation before. Thanks in advance. Regards, Shabbir. ...

Navigation Bar #2
I have a web page www.thespiceoflifecafe.com, and I have been updating for months now, Monday I updated with 2 new pages, and now none of the Nav Links work. I deleted the Nav bar and put a new one in, still no luck. When I Web Page Preview It works but when I upload none of the links work. I am uploading everything each time, so I know it is all there. am using Publisher 2007, HELP!! If you mouseover the links on your navbar and look at the status bar at the bottom of your browser page, you will see that the links are pointing to your local hard drive. This sometimes happens when yo...