Stop replies

We are running Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2000 on the client side. We have
gotten implemented a phonemessage form (.oft). Every time we are sending a
message to a another person inhouse, we are getting a reply fra admin that
the message has been sent succesfully. Is there any way to stop this
autoreply?

Thanks in advance.
Cheers,
Hajo Quint
0
Quint (1)

Depending on the configuration, this setting might be contained within the
form itself.  If so, you should be able to edit this and then save the form
again.

If not, consider where this is coming from and see if there is a setting on
that mailbox.

--
Doug Blanchard [MSFT]
Microsoft PSS

purposes only.  This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and
confers no rights.

"Hajo Quint" <Hajo Quint@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We are running Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2000 on the client side. We have
> gotten implemented a phonemessage form (.oft). Every time we are sending a
> message to a another person inhouse, we are getting a reply fra admin that
> the message has been sent succesfully. Is there any way to stop this
> autoreply?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Cheers,
> Hajo Quint

0
dblanch (58)

stops responding

blue stop screen 0x0000007E

recipient policy stopped working

reply & forward icons
Hi, At work we have outlook 2002 and there everytime i reply to or forwarded a message the icon would change from a white envelope to one withy a blue or red arrow. Can't seem to get this to work at home though. Any thoughts? Vince ps. we did work with exchange server at work. Would that have anything to do with it ? ...

Using a custom form kills forward/reply arrows in the inbox?
Hi, I installed a custom email form in Outlook 2000 and the "Forward" and "Reply" arrows on mails in the inbox disappeared. The arrows reappear on new mails when I swap the default back to IPM.Note but as I really have to use this custom form the absence of the Forward/Reply indicators is a pain. Has anybody come across this issue before? Is there a method to turn these "flags" back on or do I have to dig into the code in the custom form? The custom form is just a modied IPM.Note that provides access to a COM plugin. Thanks! Fin Known issue, dating back t...

Stopping the scroll bar
Hi all, this is my first time. I don't know if this is the right place for this problem but here I go. I have created a template of an invoice the size of an A4 and would like to stop the scroll bar moving both horizantally and vertically in normal view just as if it was in print view. Is that possible through VBA and if yes what is the code that I would need to achieve such task. Thanks in advance --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Not too sure what you are after but you can remove the scrollbars with <Tools - Options> and then in the View tab, at the bottom,...

out-of-office reply #2
Hi, With Exchange 2003, can I enable out-of-office reply without allowing users to auto forward mail? Regards, Norman Zhang Yes. You'll find a separate checkbox to enable Out of Office responses. Global Settings, Internet Message Format, Default properties, Advanced tab. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP "Norman Zhang" <norm_z@realbox.com> wrote in message news:uxS83URGFHA.1476@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > With Exchange 2003, can I enable out-of-office reply without allowing > users to auto forward mail? > > Regards, > Norman Zhang Ben Wi...

Archive mail from mailbox after reply in VBA
First off all sory for my bad Englisch, i'm from the Netherlands! I'm looking for a code, maby you can help me. My case. In my company is a department who work with 10 peolple, they have access to a puplic mail box called "AMS-WvR-Infoteam". We recive #8000 questions per year in this mailbox. All 10 people can send mail from that mailbox to the custommers. Now i want to Archive all thos replys. What i need is a VBA Code for Outlook 2000 (whizard can not help me). The code must have this: If sombody replys from AMS-WvR-Infoteam, then Fill BCC with "AMS-WvR-ARCHIEF&...

Stop all macros
I have a button on a form, which should do different things depending on 1. The data contained within the current record; 2. Whether the current record is a 'new record'; 3. Whether the current record is the first record in the form. On click, an embedded macro is initiated. Each step in the embedded macro has a condition and a corresponding 'RunMacro' action. All the conditions are mutually exclusive, and each sub-macro has a final step of 'StopAllMacros'. So the embedded macro should trigger one, and only one sub-macro. However, it appears that what is act...

Stopping a Campaign Temporarily
Hi, My client has executed the campaign in Jan 1st 2006 and the end date is Dec 31st 2006. But he wants to stop the campaign temporarily from 15th July 2006 and again start it from 1st Aug 2006. So what is that I need to do for this thing, i have never come across this kind of situation before. Thanks in advance. Regards, Shabbir. ...

Reply to wrong client address.
User John Public sign in name was set up at JPublic. Exchange created two smtp address: JPublic@server.local and JPublic@companyname.com. The site hosting the company domain has issued user e-mail address in the form Public.John@companyname.com. The problem occurs when someone replys to the user's message. Instead of replying to Public.John@company.com, the reply address is JPublic.com. I have made many attempt to alter the settings in Exchange, with no luck. Everything seems to return to the initial settings. What an I missing? "dcs" <dcsmn@earthlink.net> wrote: >U...

Would you stop for a moment?!
Excuse me!! Would you stop for a moment?! O...man...Haven't you thought-one day- about yourself ? Who has made it? Have you seen a design which hasn't a designer ?! Have you seen a wonderful,delicate work without a worker ?! It's you and the whole universe!.. Who has made them all ?!! You know who ?.. It's "ALLAH",prise be to him. Just think for a moment. How are you going to be after death ?! Can you believe that this exact system of the universe and all of these great creation will end in in nothing...just after death! Have you thought, for a second, How to save you...

Why is message text deleted in some replies?
Since starting using Outlook two days ago, and sending several messages and receiving replies, two of the replies to messages showed only my original message without the text of the reply. By phone I got one of the recipients to re-send several times while I (a) turned off the junk mail filter (b) turned off the firewall (c) turned off antivirus, all to no avail -- I still only see my original message and not their reply. "PhineasP" wrote: > Since starting using Outlook two days ago, and sending several messages and > receiving replies, two of the replies to messages ...

Stop
I have two items in my register, one a transfer to my bank and another a deposited item. I made one bank deposit for the combined amount. When it cleared, I matched it against the two items and all seemed fine. Problem is that every day Money shows the item again as an unmatched item and I have to delete it constantly. I realise this system isn't to well written, but is there any way to have this not show up. After all it was matched and accepted once. In microsoft.public.money, John Barnes wrote: >I have two items in my register, one a transfer to my bank and another a &g...

How can I stop all numeric entries from being devided by 100?
In a new and existing sheets, all numeric entries are being devided by 100. Tools-Options-Edit-Enable automatic percent entry is turned off. go to tools-options-edit and uncheck "fixed decimal places" Greetings from New Zealand Bill K "Bob" <Bob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5E7AFFC7-F58F-4691-8F98-30CF105D5C28@microsoft.com... > In a new and existing sheets, all numeric entries are being devided by > 100. > Tools-Options-Edit-Enable automatic percent entry is turned off. Tools>Options>Edit, uncheck the Fixed decimal box -...

Automatic personalized reply
I'm using Outlook 2007 and I need to send a personalised automatic reply to emails that I receive from people who are not in my contact list. Specifically I want to send a standard email and insert the person's first name at the start as follows - "Hi (insert first name) .... The rest of my reply is text with a picture in the middle of it. The email I'm replying to is always the same format, ie User Information: Region Selected QLD - Brisbane Requesting information on Bomboniere User Information: Name ...

how do you stop spam?
I'm taking care of a Windows NT Server (4) with Exchange 5.5 SP2 installed. We have around 40 employees in the company and they have been complaining about spam. Desktops are running Outlook 2000. Is there a way to stop spam without installing a third party software? Any help is appreciated. Thanks. there is an open source one available. i think it is on sourceforge.net. search for smtp. mike "Peter McCaul" <compcoff@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ujtLb2riEHA.1140@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I'm taking care of a Windows NT Server (4) with Exchange 5.5 SP2...

Sending and Receiving Email stops after installing Exchange 2003 SP1
I've installed Exchange 2003 SP1 and sending and receiving email has stopped. All services are running. Messages seem to be in the local delivery queue. Any suggestions? Thanks. I've been fighting the same thing. Users get -- 800ccc0f or 8004210 Machine is DC, running ADC --- HELP ! ! ! Hi Dan Had same problem, try to stop all Exchange and web (IIS especialy) manualy. ' Then reinstalle PS1, it solved my problem. Carsten "Dan" <dslaby.no2spam@evergreeninfo.biz> wrote in message news:<Ov0nh5DREHA.3732@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>... > I've install...

Hotmail accts stopped working?
My Hotmail accts stopped working in Outlook Express 6 and regular Outlook (XP first, then I upgraded to 2003 beta 2) about a month ago. OE says "Authorization Required" but the password is definitely correct since I access the accts daily via the web on the same machine. Maybe something screwed up in the registry or possibly an encryption DLL... anyone have any ideas? thanks! -- ---------------------------------- To follow the path: look to the master, follow the master, walk with the master, see through the master, become the master. - Ancient Zen poem that is th...

Customise button reply to and add text to subject line
I am trying to find a solution to a problem grateful for some direction. I have managed to configure a button in outlook to create a new email and add specific text to the subject line by adding mailto: as an email address and then specifying the text in the subject line. What i need to do is to configure a button which will add specific text "authorised" to the subject line when i click onto reply or reply to all. Is there an easy way to do this without creating vast vba ?? No. You'll need to use VBA. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips...

Auto-stop feature?
I would like to be able to play a DVD while I'm faling asleep and have Windows Media Player automatically stop at the end of the DVD (so the DVD drive doesn't run all night). I have the feature on my TV's DVD player, so I assume it is something that can also be done on my computer. I just can't figure out how. On Mon, 10 May 2010 19:00:01 -0700, hlagas <hlagas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >I would like to be able to play a DVD while I'm faling asleep and have >Windows Media Player automatically stop at the end of the DVD (so the DVD ...

Ex 2003 OWA problem 'error on page' and 'object expected' when clicking Reply or New
I have read almost each and every post regarding similar failures and nothing fixes me. I'm not running ISA. I'm begging for anyone's help to get me to a resolution, thanks for your time: I am able to login to OWA and the authentication seems to work fine. I am unable to create new messages or Reply to any messages in OWA. The moment I hit the New or Reply button the words "error on page" appears bottom left, then when I open the error it shows "Object expected" as the error. I have spent dozens of hours on this now, trying every suggestion I run across rela...