Special offer on exams for UK customers at Allitcertkiller.co.uk

Special offer on exams for UK customers at
http://www.Allitcertkiller.co.uk

0
realexxams (11)

Special Characters
Is there a quick way to convert all special characters to XML format for example '&' to & or '+' sign to ? ? MAF wrote: > Is there a quick way to convert all special characters to XML format for > example '&' to & or '+' sign to ? ? '&' needs to be escaped as & but the '+' sign does not need to be escaped in XML. How you do it depends on the .NET APIs you use, if you use an XmlTextWriter to create XML then the WriteString method for instance does the escaping for you. If you use the DOM th...

grey autotext on custom toolbar
From Word doc, I created custom toolbar with menu, autotext and email button. Email button opens msg in Outlook 2003 but autotext selections in menu are greyout. What to do?? are you using word as your email editor? Are you clicking in the message body? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Soluti...

Can't Copy and Paste or Paste Special between Excel Workbooks
We have a number of Excel users in our office who cannot copy and paste between Excel workbooks. They can copy and paste between worksheets. When you highlight the section to copy and then go to the new workbook both the paste and paste special are "grayed out". This is true whether you right-click the mouse, go to the edit menu, or use control keys. This occurs with any data type and the most simple workbooks. I have seen some suggestions here but none have worked for this particular problem. I have reset the menus and renamed the .xlb files and neither helps. You can open t...

Printing Task List
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange When I try to print using the Print, Incomplete Task List, and selecting the Table Style, the printout always includes the LInk Icon, Status, Due Date, etc. I cannot turn those off in the print dialog box because they are greyed out. I have removed them from the task window and only have the Task, the Due Date and the Category. Still wants to print all the rest. The problem is having all of these things printed causes the Task title to be truncated. <br><br>Please help. Doe...

Saving a Custom Color Palette
I would like to save customized color palettes for workbooks involved with image editing. Is there a way to do this in XL2000 other than defining a palette in a specific workbook... that's ok, but if you do a reset you loose your custom job! ? Thanks >-----Original Message----- >Bob, > >If you setup the custom palette with a new workbook open, and then save the >workbook as Book.xlt in the Excel startup directory, it will be with you >forever. > >-- > HTH > > ------- > > Bob Phillips > ... looking out across Poole Harbour to t...

Using custom XML schemas after i4i judgment
Custom XML tags in word documents is used in one of out applications. Now because of the i4i judgment we have to find a way to make it work without changing too much. It looks like the patch removing the custom xml support DOES NOT remove the actual editor. You still can place tags and manipulate them. The only problem is that you cannot save document with tags. To be more precise the next time you open saved document the tags will not be there. In other words the editor is there but it is useless. Which makes me wonder - is the editor there just by accident and will disappea...

Specialized ComboBox
Hi. I'm trying to create a combo box, dropdown style, which will enter the text in the edit field to the list box upon hitting enter key, and allow deletion of items from the list box. I'm affraid i have no clue as to how to do this - i thought about deriving from CComboBox and adding handler to keydown. but no idea as to how to exactly. Help will be much appreciated. Ori, You first need to find out if the user has swapped left & right mouse buttons (GetSystemMetrics(SM_SWAPBUTTON)). Then if the user has swapped mouse buttons you need to hook WM_LBUTTONUP, if the user has...

escaping special characters with DataSet.WriteXml?
Howdy, Is there a way to explicitly escape special characters (particularly & (&amp;) and ' (&apos;)) when writing a data set with the WriteXml method? I know this is supposed to happen automatically (according to MS), but in my case, it doesn't. I'm pulling data from MS-SQL with c#, filling data tables with SqlDataAdapter and a query, adding tables to a DataSet, then WriteXml to a file. Special characters aren't getting escaped. Yes, I've confirmed this by viewing the text directly, not viewing the file through IE, which will convert entities back to chara...

Custom Quotes
Is there any way to build a custom quote besides modifying the form. IE: How it prints out, as far as i can tell it doesnt bring in the product description automatically from the product description or list them individually. Am i wrong? Any help i would appreciate it. Hi Dan, the printable forms that come with MSCRM are pretty pathetic for quote/order/invoice. They look bad, aren't customizable, and no, they don't include line-item details. We have a new add-on product for MSCRM that solves all of these issues. You can also build your own by using the CRM SDK. If you're ...

2006 Special Offers
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C59420.040B7050 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable For a while I was getting notice to participate in the special offers (I = downloaded 06). I would always opt in but it would give me a server = error message. Now that notice has not come back in a few weeks. = Anyone have an ideas what is going on? adam ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C59420.040B7050 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable &l...

Customize Outlook Today #52
Outlook 2003 When I go to Customize Outlook Today, and want to select or change the Style to Summer or Winter, it does not retain the change. Style does not show graphics in the graphics box there is only a red X Any suggestions would be appreciated and thank you in advance for your assistance HankL ----== Posted via Pronews.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.pronews.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups ---= - Total Privacy via Encryption =--- are you clicking save changes? if so, re-install outlook "HankL" <hl...

Creating custom Callback ...
Hi, How can I create custom callback functions and make them be called in the target application? Thanks, Hugo If I understand what you are getting at you will need to look at http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnwui/html/ msdn_hooks32.asp Lots of sample code around if you search on hooks32 on google Andy Mortimer [MS] Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup purposes only ...

customization guide #12
Hi All, Where can I find customization guide. Is there anywhere where I can find list of internal command (PerformAddItem etc), I know that you can find it in microsoft kb but I dont have access to it. Thanks, Arthur Contact me Afshin Alikhani - afshin@retailrealm.co.uk Retail Realm = = = = = = = "hanys666" <hanys666@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9885A4BF-0E9F-41EF-8214-79F595D1BF7D@microsoft.com... > Hi All, > > Where can I find customization guide. > Is there anywhere where I can find list of internal command > (PerformAddItem > et...

Seeking better xl graphs for presentations that 2000 offers
Hi Have a look here: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/index.html -- Andy. "Strategy 1" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D308CDCF-6117-4D94-8E05-246439FD1E8D@microsoft.com... > ...

Custom format leading zero
I have a column of IDs. Some are 4-digit numbers, some are 5-digit numbers and some are a combination of numbers and text (varying lengths). I want to add a leading zero to the 4-digit numbers. I was wondering if it makes any difference whether I enter my own custom format of "0####" or "00000". Both appear to work--I can't see any difference in the results. I'm wondering if there are any "gotchas". Later this data is imported to Access and stored as a text field. The reason I need the leading zero is so that it will sort in ascending order as ...

Does Publisher offer a viewer for non-Publisher users
We have a Home Owner Assoc. newsletter that I create in Publisher. The other members of the newsletter comittee do not have Publisher on their PC's. Is there a download viewer available so that I can forward them draft versions of the newsletter each month? I have to print and handout the draft's to each person right now. Thanks, Bob Bob wrote: > We have a Home Owner Assoc. newsletter that I create in > Publisher. The other members of the newsletter comittee > do not have Publisher on their PC's. > Is there a download viewer available so that I can > forward them ...

Any Bank One customers tried M2005 yet?
Any changes to Bank One (Ohio) integration with Money 2005 (vs. 2004)? In M2004, the software acts as a front-end to the Bank One web based bill pay service. Any payments, changes transmitted via M2004 shows up instantly in Bank One's web based bill pay. Seems to work fine. I wonder if M2005 is the same way ... -- Aloke ---- to reply by e-mail remove 123 and change invalid to com Hello Aloke: You wrote in conference microsoft.public.money on Sun, 19 Sep 2004 18:44:35 -0400: AP> Any changes to Bank One (Ohio) integration with Money 2005 (vs. 2004)? AP> In M2004, the s...

Special character in text column
I have a column defined as text field in MS Access 2003. I want to insert a string with prefixed of hex02, followed by Carriage Return, followed by Line Feed and ended with hex03. How do I do that manually? eg. (hex02 character)....This is a test.....(Carriage Return, Line Feed, hex03) Thanks Hex(2) & "....This is a test...." & vbCrLf & Hex(3) -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "Alan T" <alanNOSPAMpltse@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:u1gDZXnUIHA.4280@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >...

custom errors in HRESULT
We have methods that all return HRESULT. We want to also report our custom error values in HRESULT. What's the right way to do this? "Sasha" <Sasha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:87F67172-76EA-4B3D-9FEE-EBFC687F83D0@microsoft.com... > We have methods that all return HRESULT. We want to also report our custom > error values in HRESULT. What's the right way to do this? See "Error Handling (COM)" at http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/com/html/15f3ae3e-1794-4948-a7aa-6309a703364b.asp In particular, read the section on "Usi...

Specials
We are having a special on item X for the month of December. With a the purchase of X comes a free A, B, and C. Now all these are compelety different items. Is there a way to set this up? I only see buy one get one free, buy x amount and get x% discount. Unfortunately i dont think RMS can deal with these kind of promotions - i have these sort running all the time, you can use the mix and match, but it makes the last item scanned the free one rather than the cheapest one, this is workable as long as the till staff know that the main item must be scanned first and then the items which a...

Make custom tabs and fields available to mail merge
We have created custom tabs and fields specific to our business and need to pull from those when doing a mail merge. Right now only "built in" fields are available. We are using Microsoft CRM 1.2. With Microsoft CRM this is with the mailmerge functionality not possible! But for this we made a Add-On for MS CRM. WordMailMerge for Microsoft CRM 1.2 addresses exactly that problem. You can download a trial version at www.mscrm-addons.com. -- -- Christian support@mscrm-addons.com www.mscrm-addons.com Your company for MS-CRM ADD-ONS! GroupCalendar for MSCRM Rela...

Special symbols
How can I display the special symbols in the 0-31 range in a CRichEditView? I have a .ttf font that contains the symbols but can't determine how to map the characters. Thanks ...

Updating Customer Balance
We are using our own accounting software which is not able to communicate with RMS. I'm wondering if I manually import a customers balance into the HQ database if it will affect anything it should. Since all the money is ran through our accounting software, it will have the customers balance up to date. Then on a weekly basis, I would import the balance into the customer table. I'm not sure if this will trickle down to the individual stores or not though. Any thoughts/suggestions/input on this? Thanks -- First District Association It's a little more complicated than th...

Customer Product List
Is there a way to make a form display customer info and a list of all products available with price and an empty quantity field. I have 3 tables, customer, products and order. I am trying to create a check out form that will sub total prices and quantity, any info you could provide will be greatly appreciated To start you need a different design of your tables: TblCustomer CustomerID CustomerName <<Other customer contact fields>> TblProduct ProductID ProductName ProductPrice <<Other product descriptive fields if needed>> TblOrder OrderID CustomerID OrderDate <...

paste special in outlook
I often use paste special (text) to paste lines from a telnet session into a mail. Can i have this set as default so all i need to do is paste (without the need to go to edit / paste special/select text / ok )? Or is there a shortcut i can use such as ctrl-v ? ...