Software to match an email address to a person

Does anybody know of a software that can match an email address that I have
to a person?

I have a yahoo email address and I need to know the name of the person.

Thanks,
Jasper

0
jrecto99 (56)

i don't believe it's possible...anyone can open a yahoo email account with
any bogus name...if it's not in the "display", i don't see how you'd get a
valid name...
"Jasper Recto" <jrecto99@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Does anybody know of a software that can match an email address that I
have
> to a person?
>
> I have a yahoo email address and I need to know the name of the person.
>
> Thanks,
> Jasper

0
susan7353 (1225)

software programme
Hi all, Does anybody know of a software program (free or otherwise) that will enable me to be able to collect 'current balance' data from several online accounts I have (which are all password protected) and be able to collate all this information in an excel worksheet I am running windows xp (home edition) and excel 2000 (I think!) Thanks spanna ...

backing up email folders and files
I am not using exchange but I would like to backup my users email folders. Currently we are using outlook and outlookexpress I was just wondering what the best way to do this is. I was thinking of running a script to copy the .dbx or .pst files but that could take a while. Is it possible to do this once a user has logged of say at 12:00am? or any other better way Are the machines left on at night for this? You can create a scheduled task then with the script below. The script even checks whether or not Outlook is closed and if not closes it; http://www.howto-outlook.com/downloads/Backup%...

match one cell for another one that contains it
I'm trying to do a true/false for a cell that contains info from another cell: A1 = auto A2 = automobile This is the closest as I can get: =ISNUMBER(MATCH("A1",E2,0)) I don't know how to do a "contains" function where all of A2 contains part of A1 to set it to True. Thanks in advance for the help! This forum is great! -- krayziez ------------------------------------------------------------------------ krayziez's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=34891 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?thre...

attach an email as a "file" to a new email
I have received emails that have an attachment on them that is another email from another source. Does anyone know how to do this and can it be done on Outlook (Office 2000 version)? Thanks... It can be done easlily. What I do is open a new email and minimize it. Then I search for or go to the emails I want to attach, but do not open them. Just drag them over to the new email that was minimized earlier until it maximizes(pops up) and realease your mouse once the cursor is over the tex area. At this point that email with all its attachments will be attached to the new email. Attila &qu...

MS Money 2007 automatic software update problems
I am having the automatic update problem with Money 2007, in which every time I start it up, it prompts me for the update even though it has already been through it and supposedly "successfully" updated. I found the post suggesting uninstalling IE7, and I tried that, but to no avail. I wonder if anyone has any other suggestions. I found my update log, and will post it here: Date: 07/28/2007 (mm/dd/yyyy) Time: 02:31:56 (hh:mm:ss) Entering mnyupdate.exe Parsing cmdline ParseCmdLine: CmdLine = "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money 2007\mnyupdate!@#@.exe" /p:0x688 /a:"C:\P...

Unable to send email
Hi I am unable to send external emails to the users of a particular domain since last two weeks. However I can send well through hotmail acount. I wonder if there is any such blocking feature in exchange 2000. Thanks Penny What is the error that you receive when you try and send to the other domain? "Penny" wrote: > Hi > I am unable to send external emails to the users of a > particular domain since last two weeks. However I can > send well through hotmail acount. I wonder if there is > any such blocking feature in exchange 2000. > > Thanks > ...

My emails open up inside the "Notes" of my Business Contacts Business Manager
Whenever I select a contact inside my Business Contacts Business Manager, all my emails show up inside my "Business Contact History" frame making it impossible to use the "Add" feature. Can Someone help? Thanks, Michael Stein mike@ivescreative.com BCM sometimes has what's known as a "forms cache" problem. Clearing the cache usually fixes it. Choose Tools | Options | Other | Advanced Options | Custom Forms, then click Manage Forms, then Clear Cache. If simply clearing the cache doesn't fix the issue, try the other steps detailed at http://suppor...

Can No Longer Hear Music Embedded in eMail
I just rebuilt my computer from motherboard up but retained the hard drives etc. When I reloaded Office 2000 I can no longer hear music that has been embedded in email. I have searched the various menus of Outlook and can't seem to find a place that would deactivate the sound capability. My computer has an AMD 64 dual core processor, and ASUS motherboard with a Sound Blaster Audigy SE sound card. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Did you install Windows XP SP-2? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail...

Empty Email Body
We are using Outlook 2003 with SBS 2003 and are having trouble with sending messages. The message on a reply is blank when format is set to html or rtf. We also can not set format to rtf at all as all messages sent will be blank. Anyone have resolution to this issue? All machines are current on updates to windows 2000 and outlook 2003. Thanks, Randy- ...

gp10 software
I have to reload gp10 on my computer because it is corrupted, our original disk is corrupted as well. I was wondering if there was a link somewhere to get gp10 Thanks, -- Carol You bet there is. The DVD release from June is available in CustomerSource. It's all one BIG file so make sure you have a fast internet connection or a lot of time. Also, if you have a subscription to MSDN, you can download GP from there. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Carol" wrote: > I have to reload gp10 on my computer because it is corrupted, our original > disk is corrupted as well. I wa...

Phantom contact folders appearing in address book list
When I click the To: button on a new email or open the OUtlook address book I have many more contact folders listed in the "Show Nems from the:" box than I have actual contact folders. Most of these are names of folders I have previously replaced or deleted. How do I get rid of the phantom folders names appearing in the lists? I'm running WinXP 64 & Outlook 2003. I sure appreciate your help, John Just remove it. Tools > E-mail accounts > View or change existing directories or address books > Outlook Address Book > Changeā€¦ > -- Russ Valen...

Change Address Fields using Combo Dropdown List
I have a Form based on a Table called "VoterInformationTable". The Form has Name and Address Text Fields from the Table. I use Combo 48 to bring up a new record on the Form. I have another Combo called "cmb_Addr_Change" that I want to use to change the address of a record to another address I select from the combo dropdown List. A friend wrote the following code. I am getting a run-time error '3144' Syntax error in update statement cmb_Addr_change. Could someone check the statement below for errors. Private Sub Cmb_Addr_Change_AfterUpdate() Dim SQL_Text As S...

Problem with contacts and New email
DearAll: How can I Explain this one? ok,Here it is: Outlook 2003 sp2. I am in the "mail" folder. I click New at upper left for a new email. In the unfilled-out email I click "To" so I can address this email. I get a message box with an exclamation point which says: "The address list could not be displayed. The Contacts folder associated with this address list could not be opened;it may have been moved or deleted. or youdonothave permissions. For information on how remove this folder from the Outlook Address Book, see Microsoft Office Outlook Help". (all my con...

Junk email and conflicts folder #2
Hi Using Outlook 2007 and Exchange 2003 Anything that appears in junk email is duplicated into the conflicts folder Any ideas on how to stop this ? Thks ...

Delete Sales Person
Hi, I am trying to delete a select group of Sales People that have been added over time incorrectly. Some have sales for current and previous periods and i gain an error when trying to delete. The error is "Commissions exist for this salesperson. The salesperson record cannot be deleted." I cant seem to find assistance on how to resolve. We are on GP10 JPR, If you have run the Transfer Commissions routine in the past, this may explain why you are getting this message. It would seem easier just to fix the salesperson ID, rather that attempt to delete the record. To fix the ...

E-mails only found by third party software
After a cleanup in my inbox I'm missing a mail. The Outlook search function is unable to find this mail, it's gone. However, the third party software called Lookout Search finds this mail, and it finds it where it's supposed to be, in the Inbox. However, I'm unable to see this particular mail in this inbox... How is this possible? Is the index screwed? How do I recover from this? Can I trust Outlook to store my mails..? I have print screens that shows the mail in the inbox when searched for through Lookout Search, together with the inbox where it's missing. McEv...

email says 'service unavailable'
what does that mean Service: the act of serving Unavailable: Not available, accessible, or at hand --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, me asked: | what does that mean me <me@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >what does that mean DUH! Did you pay the Internet Service Provider? "me" <me@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E3674E98-EFED-438C-844F-2DF801410438@microsoft.com...

Cannot print emails
I cannot print any emails, But I can print from the internet. When I select the print button in my Windows Mail to try to print a email I get a beep. Any suggestions? Thanks Dave I got around it by making a new folder called" printables" then you can click "edit " on the tool bar and copy to folder (printables). you can copy from the printable folder now. "Dave" wrote: > I cannot print any emails, But I can print from the internet. When I select > the print button in my Windows Mail to try to print a email I get a beep. Any > sugge...

Web store software
I use RMS for my physical retail store and I plan to open a web store. What storefront, shopping cart software do you recommend that is hosted by an ISP, highly customizable, and can possibly integrate with RMS database? I tried Miva and OpenUI hosted on Value Web but it's been a disaster. It just does not work! Try: www.newestech.com Jim Janke Emerald Business Systems "mas" <mas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:519092F4-54F9-4746-AD62-582DB999BAB0@microsoft.com... > I use RMS for my physical retail store and I plan to open a web store. What >...

Free pdf software?
What was the name of the "other" free .pdf software that some have mentioned here often - that is, the one that is "not" Cutepdf ?? Cutepdf works pretty well, was just wanting to try the other one. Any pros or cons on them? Thanks! spncity A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from spncity <publisher at spncity.mailshell.com>!"... > What was the name of the "other" free .pdf software that some have > mentioned here often - that is, the one that is "not" Cutepdf ?? > > Cutepdf works pretty well, wa...

emailing from word as HMTL, adding an attachment
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) So now I know how to email a letter that is a word document. Now I would like to add an attachment to this letter. Imagine a cover letter document sent as an email with an attached resume as a document that has to be opened. <br><br>When I set up my letter as hmtl, I am unable to attach a document to it. Is there a way to fix this or around it. I am emailing with Entourage. In Word, save the document as HTML file. With your email client (Entourage or any other contemporary email program) attach that HTML fi...

Reply to emails uses the contact primary email not the sent from e
Hi, We have encountered a problem with MSCRM when replying to an incoming email. The email must be resolved to a contact record (either automatically by recognition of a unique email address or manually) in order to reply. When the reply is sent, it is sent to the default (primary) email address for the Contact and not to the email address that the customer sent the original email from! There doesnt appear to be any way to select an alternative email address. Has anyone come across this problem before? If so, any advice on how to proceed? (We dont really want to overwrite the primary ...

Best software for writing a software spec?
Let me apologize in advance if this post is slightly off-topic (comp.specification is full of spam these days), but I'm assuming that everying on this NG will know what I'm talking about and will at least be able to point me in the right direction. I'm looking for some not-expensive software that will help me write a software spec. I've used Rational products before, and it's nice to double-click somewhere in your spec and go straight into your code, but it's not worth that kind of money. Right now all I've got is a Word document. I've used the n.n.n numberi...

how can I enlarge OE 6 send email box?
when I had OE 5 & wanted to send email, my send box was large. when I got OE 6, my box got real small. How can I get it to normal size? Resize it by dragging a corner with your mouse. "pajel5" wrote: > when I had OE 5 & wanted to send email, my send box was large. when I got OE > 6, my box got real small. How can I get it to normal size? It used to open to normal size. Why did it change? There has to be a way to get it back like it was. "Mary" wrote: > Resize it by dragging a corner with your mouse. > > "pajel5" wrote: > >...

How do I clear Email Delay Delivery Option?
Under Options; My Delay Deliver Box is checked, I uncheck the box and hit close. The email still delays. I reopen Options; and the Delay Delivery Box is check again and defaults to 5:00PM of the current day. Round and round we go; am i missing something here? "RAD" <RAD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D2867398-8FAD-4D67-ADAF-0771F059041E@microsoft.com... > Under Options; My Delay Deliver Box is checked, I uncheck the box and hit > close. The email still delays. I reopen Options; and the Delay Delivery Box > is check again and default...