ID evento:	115
Data:		17/02/2006
Ora:		17.32.27
Utente:		N/D
Computer:	SERVER
Descrizione:
Impossibile effettuare il binding dell'istanza 1. Il codice errore è nei dati.

Per ulteriori informazioni, consultare la Guida in linea e supporto tecnico
all'indirizzo http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
Dati:
0000: 40 27 00 00               @'..

On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 08:37:18 -0800, "daniele"
<daniele@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Tipo evento:	Errore
>Origine evento:	SMTPSVC
>Categoria evento:	Nessuno
>ID evento:	115
>Data:		17/02/2006
>Ora:		17.32.27
>Utente:		N/D
>Computer:	SERVER
>Descrizione:
>Impossibile effettuare il binding dell'istanza 1. Il codice errore � nei dati.
>
>Per ulteriori informazioni, consultare la Guida in linea e supporto tecnico
>all'indirizzo http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
>Dati:
>0000: 40 27 00 00               @'..

Are you just posting your event logs?

0
adavid (8731)
2/17/2006 4:42:47 PM
the mail does not exit from the serveur and protocol smtp does not set off

"Andy David - MVP" wrote:

> On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 08:37:18 -0800, "daniele"
> <daniele@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >Tipo evento:	Errore
> >Origine evento:	SMTPSVC
> >Categoria evento:	Nessuno
> >ID evento:	115
> >Data:		17/02/2006
> >Ora:		17.32.27
> >Utente:		N/D
> >Computer:	SERVER
> >Descrizione:
> >Impossibile effettuare il binding dell'istanza 1. Il codice errore è nei dati.
> >
> >Per ulteriori informazioni, consultare la Guida in linea e supporto tecnico
> >all'indirizzo http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
> >Dati:
> >0000: 40 27 00 00               @'..
>

> Are you just posting your event logs?

On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 09:06:27 -0800, "daniele"
<daniele@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>the mail does not exit from the serveur and protocol smtp does not set off
>
>"Andy David - MVP" wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 08:37:18 -0800, "daniele"
>> <daniele@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Tipo evento:	Errore
>> >Origine evento:	SMTPSVC
>> >Categoria evento:	Nessuno
>> >ID evento:	115
>> >Data:		17/02/2006
>> >Ora:		17.32.27
>> >Utente:		N/D
>> >Computer:	SERVER
>> >Descrizione:
>> >Impossibile effettuare il binding dell'istanza 1. Il codice errore � nei dati.
>> >
>> >Per ulteriori informazioni, consultare la Guida in linea e supporto tecnico
>> >all'indirizzo http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
>> >Dati:
>> >0000: 40 27 00 00               @'..
>>

>> Are you just posting your event logs?

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;322023
0
adavid (8731)

Column Sort #2
Hi, I want to check the column if it is sort ascendingly, if not, then will sort it How can I translate below into VBA code ? If Column A is not sort ascendingly from A2 onward then sort column A ascendingly from A2 onward else do something here. Thanks. Regards, Magix I wouldn't bother checking--just sort the range the way you want it. I think that it would be easier/quicker than checking (and then possibly having to sort). magix wrote: > > Hi, > > I want to check the column if it is sort ascendingly, if not, then will sort > it > How can I transla...

End+Down goes down one and RIGHT one ?! #2
Hi, Thanks for your reply. I do understand how end mode works. And as yo explained, end+down should go down only, no matter how far down. I certainly shouldn't move to the right as is the case here. If I get chance, I'll play with her computer a bit to have more detail on th behavior. Still, if anybody knows what could be going on here, pleas help. Cheers, Mar -- zorgkan ----------------------------------------------------------------------- zorgkang's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1598 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/...

HOTMAIL #2
MY HOTMAIL STOP WORKING IN MY MICROSOFT OUTLOOK. ICAN NOT READ MY MAIL NO MORE. Hi - need a lot more info. Version of Outlook? Error messages? Please don't type in all caps - it's considered "shouting" and is also difficult to read. Note - posting your valid e-mail address in a newsgroup post, or in your news account settings, is a surefire way to get spam and SWEN and other viruses sent to you....see http://www.mailmsg.com/SPAM_munging.htm for help in the future, but note that now that your address is out there, there's not much you can do other than changing your add...

Incorrect record length #2
Hi all, I'm using GP 9.0 and i'm getting this error when trying to run PURCHASING reports. "An open operation on table 'TX_Detail_Period_SUM_TRX' has an incorrect record length." I tried to find this table in the database but couldn't find it. I searched the Knowledge base for this error but didn't find any article related to this particular table. Any insight? thank you, Eduardo This table is a temp table that is created in your local temp folder (not sql). The problem is that you have old temp files laying around and now when GP tries to make...

how to print #2
dear friends. i have data in a WorkSheet. there are hundreds of records. some time i need to print different rows. For example i have rows from 1 to 2000 and i want to print row No 3 , 66 , 100 , 200, 1050,453,987,235, so i do it manually and i copy them and paste them in another worksheet which is really a hard task. so i want to know the easiest way how to print my desire rows on one page. like is there any possibility to select my desire rows and then select them like set" print area" etc if any body may help must be appreciated. thanks. Paki Guy I am not aware of any cleve...

Splitting content of cell into 2 cells
Hello, I've got Excel 2002. I have a spreadsheet with 20,000+ rows. Column B of each row contains a date and time stamp in this format: mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm (Note that if any field is a single digit there is not a 0 place holder - i.e. March 1st would appear as 3/1/2006 and not 03/01/2006. Same thing for the hours.) Is there a way to automatically pull the hh:mm part out of column B and have it put into Column C (which is empty)? Thanks. Mark Highlight column B. Select Data menu, Text to Columns command. Wizard should take you the rest of the way through (choose delimited on 1s...

SMTPSVC Error
Hi all, I've recently installed Exchange server 2003, and have the following message pop up in event viewer event id 2012 SMTP could not connect to the DNS server 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx'. The protocol used was 'UDP'. It may be down or inaccessible. This event points to the product IIS 6.0. Now 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx' is the external DNS server for our ISP, and these settings are in place under default smtp virtual server. All mail incoming & outcoming is fine, although some outgoing gets queued. My question is what does this event message mean and how can I get rid of...

Message Recall Failure #2
Help! - I recently recalled a message to someone who had Out of Office Auto Reply Set and have since been inundated (50+) Message Recall Failure messages. I am running Outlook 2002 on Windows XP Home Edition. Would welcome any suggestions on stopping this. Thanks in advance. ...

OWA not working on 2 different exchange in same organization
Hi there, I would like to know how i can get my OWA work on my branch office exchange server. Here are the details: Domain abc.com Main site and Branch site under same domain linked with VPN tunnel. Both site using Exchange 2000 standard Main site 1st exchange server of the organization - server1 When connecting from outside the site i'm using https://server1.abc.com/exchange and it work just fine. Branch site 2nd server of the organization - server2 When connecting from outside of site i'm trying https://server1.abc.com/exchange and https://server2.abc.com/exchange and it NOT w...

Print Preview (again?) #2
Hi I'm getting very confused with trying to draw a small print preview box. I'm trying to draw fonts the exact proportionate size. Because I can't show fractional font sizes on screen, I'm trying to draw it into a memory DC (quite big?) then StretchBlt it down onto my box (I don't mind if it's a bit pixelly as long as it's in proportion). This code works after a fashion but what do my values need to be? Do I need to set the map mode to a higher value? It comes about 1/3 size. Thanks for any advice, Greg Chapman void CA4Page::OnPaint() { CPaintDC dc(this); C...

Match 2 fields in 2 seperate Spreadsheets and fill another column
Greetings, Here is what I am trying to do... *NOVICE Here* I have a workbook that has multiple spreadsheets with various data on them. I want to "Match" Data in one column A on spreadsheet 1 to column B in spreadsheet 2 and then fill data from column C on spreadsheet 1 to column D on spreadsheet 2 if Column A & B match... I am having a dickens of a time trying to do this... Any help is much apprecaited. -- --Coyote-- In D1 of sheet 2: =IF(ISNUMBER(MATCH(B1,'Sheet 1'!A:A,0),VLOOKUP(B1,'Sheet 1'!A:C,3,),"") -- Best Regards,...

Simple question #2
Hai all, can anyone tell me how to convert const BYTE *str into a CString str without data loss? Please help... urgent... Thanx in advance.... Looking forward for the response.... the pointer type doesn't really mean anything by itself. What is the BYTE * pointing to. Is it a multibyte or unicode string? Try the assignment operator. AliR. "Wallace" <princevictor.moses@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1146056999.898472.267910@y43g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > Hai all, > > can anyone tell me how to convert const BYTE *str into a CString str > wit...

SMTPSVC
Info: Exchange 2003. Recently I've noticed an error in my log pertaining to the SMTPSVC source. Below is the warning and error. Event 2012: SMTP could not connect to the DNS server '192.168.xxx.xxx'. The protocol used was 'UDP'. It may be down or inaccessible. Event 2013: SMTP could not connect to any DNS server. Either none are configured, or all are down. 192.168.xxx.xxx is my primary DNS server. Mail is still being sent without problems....as far as I can tell. What does this error mean? How do I fix this error? -- Wack ---- This message will self destruct. Cu...

multi-databases Access 2.0 to 97 conversion
Hi, I have to convert ~100 access2.0 databases to access97 these databases contain only tables (no queries, no reports) somebody would have a solution, code example, to automate this process ? i try using the command line, but i don't know how to manage errors. Thanks for your help. TwoD dim dbe as dao.dbEngine if dir(sNewDBFullPath) <> "" then kill sNewDBFullPath dbe.CompactDatabase sOldDBFullPath, sNewDBFullPath, dao.dbLangGeneral, dao.dbVersion30 if dir(sNewDBFullPath) <> "" then kill sOldDBFullPath FileCopy sNewDBFullPath, sOldDBFullPath...

Can an appt. automatically be entered into 2 different calendars?
At work I have a shared group calendar and a personal calendar. My work blackberry only sees my personal calendar. Is there some way to have appts. I enter into the group calendar automatically go into my personal calendar so that I can see them on my blackberry? "Timberly" <Timberly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2174FE58-4C84-4FFA-83FF-D19B193928A8@microsoft.com... > At work I have a shared group calendar and a personal calendar. My work > blackberry only sees my personal calendar. Is there some way to have appts. > I enter into t...

Pages missing #2
I have an 8 page publication, now only one page appears, what happen? Can you see your status bar? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "PETED73" <PETED73@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:21EFCC27-0E78-46B0-ADB7-AD397A9CE945@microsoft.com... >I have an 8 page publication, now only one page appears, what happen? PETED73 wrote: > I have an 8 page publication, now only one page appears, what happen? ================================ Which version of Publisher? -- John ...

SMTPSVC #2
Tipo evento: Errore Origine evento: SMTPSVC Categoria evento: Nessuno ID evento: 115 Data: 17/02/2006 Ora: 17.32.27 Utente: N/D Computer: SERVER Descrizione: Impossibile effettuare il binding dell'istanza 1. Il codice errore è nei dati. Per ulteriori informazioni, consultare la Guida in linea e supporto tecnico all'indirizzo http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. Dati: 0000: 40 27 00 00 @'.. On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 08:37:18 -0800, "daniele" <daniele@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Tipo evento: Errore >Origine evento: SMTPSVC &...

Duplicate Transactions #2
I'm trying to set up my Money 2002 accounts for the first time. I've created a credit card account, and downloaded the transactions from my bank's Visa site. Problem is that there are many, many duplicated transactions. I can't see any rhyme or reason to the duplications ... a few are not duplicated at all, some a few times, and 15 duplications seems to be a popular number! The account balance, however, is correct. Can anyone suggest what the problem is, and how I can correct it? In microsoft.public.money, Mike B wrote: >I'm trying to set up my Money 2002 acco...

Outlook security issue #2
Since I applied XP SP2 it has stopped my Outlook from sending my emails in HTML format sucessfully. Now the icons and signature logo have been removed and whenever I send a new mail I get a box that says "Internet Explorer - Current security settings prohibit running Active X scripts on this page. As a result the page may not display correctly" Too damn right ! As usual Microsoft have messed up again! Anyone out there know of any answers that will stop this error and allow me to carry on emailing using my company logo and stuff in my HTML emails? Thanks for any responses i...

Update 12.2.0 Failure #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I am running snow leopard 10.6.1 and whenever I update office 2008 to 12.2.0 it fails and office stops working. I followed the CompuFor instructions on updating and these do work for me either. It might be worth mentioning I could not find these files: OS Drive\Library\Applications\Microsoft Office 2008 OS Drive\Library\Preferences\com.microsoft.* OS Drive \Library\Preferences\Microsoft OS Drive\Users\your_account\Library\Application Support\CrashReporter\Intervals_00000000-0000-1000-8000- 001B631F7D07.plist OS Driv...

Item Type #2
An inventory item was accidentally setup as a kit (no components assigned). Only sales transactions appear in history (28 sold) of course the on hand qty is zero. Can the item type be changed in the IV0010 table without consquenses? Thanks, -- Jean Jean, In addition to IV00100, the item type value is stored in IV40400 (Item Class Setup) and IV00500 (IV_ItemList_View). Of course, make sure you try your changes in a test company first. Hope this helps, Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com Frank, Thank you for your reply. I made the change in the ...

test #2
Test of the News -- Elvira Mi Photo Gallery http://www.personal.able.es/ensoriano ...

OWA with 2 internal exchange servers
I currently have 2 exchange server on an internal private network. 1 of them is configured with OWA / SSL setup - working fine. Staff on the second server also would like to access their email boxes through OWA - but are unable to login with the public owa address. I'm vaguley familiar with the Frontend server setting ( "This is a frontend server" check box on the properties of the server) - but when I check the "frontend server box" it tells me that "this server cannot be a front-end server because it is used as a recipient update service server". What is ...

Praying u all for my fathers life #2
Dear people all over the world I introduce myself.I am Ghanesh Kumar.I am studying in eighth standard in mount lurd school in hyderabad in Andhra Pradesh in india.We are from a moderate family first,now fell in extreme poverty due to fathers illness.My father is suffering from cardiac degeneration from past few years.Now undergoes very critical.The doctor prescribed a transplanation surgeory.It is conducted on 3rd july 2006.It will took 4 lac indian rupees ie,10000$.We are in utter poverty now.Our house and property is in debt.My father has to undergo transplanation surg...

Help please? #2
=COUNTIF(C4:L4,"W") i put that formula in but its not workin -- H4F ----------------------------------------------------------------------- H4Fi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1625 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27657 ...