Site missing in System Folder - Schedule+ Free Busy

Hi,

I have 7 sites in my Exchange 2000 organization. 4 of them was
migrated from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000, the other 3 are new.
In system folders - schedule+ free busy of the 3 new sites I can only
see the local site. On the other 4 sites I see only them selfs and
none of the new sites.

I think this is related to the problem that I have that people can't
see each other's calendar when they make an appointment.

Can someone help me solve this problem?

Best reagards,
S´┐Żnia Carvalho
0
scalado02 (1)

missing fonts #3
I have fonts in my font file on my system that do not show up in my font drop down box in publisher 2007. They were there at one time then seem to have disappeared. Does anyone know how to get them back into publisher so I can use them again? Jan wrote: > I have fonts in my font file on my system that do not show up in my > font drop down box in publisher 2007. They were there at one time > then seem to have disappeared. Does anyone know how to get them back > into publisher so I can use them again? ============================ Do these same fonts show up in other apps like...

How can extract all email addresses/ or send to all in a folder?
I have a folder of emails I have been collecting for the past 18 months. There are over 500 emails in there. I want to be able to extract all those email addresses, or send a message to all in that folder (eg, reply to all), but there appears to be no way to select all these emails, then export to excel or csv, or reply to all, or add all to contacts. No matter what method you choose, there appears to be no option to do this. I would have thought this would be a common function of any Mail program. This would be a fairly big limitation of winmail if one can't extract or combi...

Can't upload business card in Outlook 2000 as I can for Outlook
Express allows you to upload a business card that is like a header at the top right of every e mail. Outlook seems to only allow a V card which is not visable when sending e mails. Express allows the card to show without blocking the entire page . Express has tools, options, compose, and under Stationary you can upload a new jpeg along with the signature at the bottom. Outlook has almost the same feature, but when trying to upload the stationary, the card duplicates itself and covers the entier page like wallpaper which does no good. HELP Doug In news:9364D241-098E-48F4-9B5A-DB4411A4...

Missing Mail is Unacceptable
Not all of my incoming messages are showing up in WLM. This morning I fired up WLM and saw two new messages in my Hotmail account inbox. Usually I have more messages than that, so I logged in to my LiveID Hotmail account online, and saw the two messages that made it into the WLM inbox, and three others that did not. Of the three, one is a credit card alert, and another is a message that my W-2 is ready for download. Those are messages I really need to get. I did not open the messages online. I clicked on "sign out" on the browser page, and closed IE. I went back to...

multiple instances of IE on same site
I have winxp and use IE 8. My problem is that I have 2 usernames on some web forums. I used to be able to login using both usernames and have both instances running simultaneously. Now I can't. Everytime I'm logged in and try to initiate another instance the username just changes. It does not allow me to open 2 IEs with 2 usernames at the same time. I'm pretty sure this is just a setting but I don't know where it is. The reason I think it's an IE setting is that when I try to login with a competitor browser as the 2nd user...it allows it. Any help would be gre...

Exchange 2003 and Email for web site hosting
I have an Exchange 2003 and Active Directory domain set up. I am hosting a few web sites, and I don't know how to utilize exchange to set up email accounts for those web sites. To make sure I'm explaining this right.... DNS looks like this: _msdcs.DOMAIN.local mycompany.com DOMAIN.local othercompanywebsite.com mycompany of course is integrated with AD and exchange and all my users can get email at user@mycompany.com. How do i set up email for user@othercompanywebsite.com? Do these users need to be in AD? Really all i want is for info@othercompanywebsite.com to be redirected to use...

SetCommState() fails with "A device attached to the system is not functioning"
Hello, I have successfully opened a COM port, COM6. It is actually a virtual COM port provided by a Microchip USB device. I can read/write to the device using the default parameters fine. But when I try to set the parameters with SetCommState(), the function returns FALSE, and GetLastError() is 31 which is "A device attached to the system is not functioning". Here is the DCB that SetCommState gets, nothing unusual: DCBlength: 28 BaudRate: 9600 fBinary: 1 fParity: 0 fOutxCtsFlow: 0 fOutxDsrFlow: 0 fDtrControl: 0 fDsrSensitivity: 0 fTXConti...

Public Folder Store problem
[posted and mailed] Hi all, I have a very strange and troubling issue. Some time ago, one of my co-system managers set permissions on the root-level Public Folder tree to deny access to the "Everyone" group. This is, of course, a bad thing because suddenly no one could access Public Folders. As an aside, Outlook Web Access users could no longer log on either, for some reason! Anyway, in an attempt to resolve the issue, the default Public Folder Store associated with the tree was deleted in System Manager and another named exactly the same was created. This did not solve...

~^""" FREE web based business ~^"""
Your own web based business FREE! the products are in BIG demand and commissions can be up to 80%. Nothing to pay now - NOTHING TO PAY EVER. Get your business now - FREE! http://www.cashring.com/?id=wil1194 "f:yo]2?am$\ETNlentO ...

posting pdf files on web site
I wondering how I can create a link in my web site that uploads a pdf file when it's being activated? The same way you do any other link. Import the .pdf file and create a link to it. (You might want to check out the Publisher newsgroup that deals with web issues.) "Par" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:387FD3EE-573E-47C6-86DD-8EB1FE4085F1@microsoft.com... > I wondering how I can create a link in my web site that uploads a pdf file when it's being activated? Thanx! ??? Import the PDF? or upload it? "JL Amerson" <JL_Am...

custom security group permissions on a newly provisioned site
Is there a way to automate creation of custom security group (eg 'listApprovers') with permissions on a newly provisioned workspace? Eg.. I have PWA runing on http://sampleurl1/pwa.. workspaces are on http://sampleurl2/sites ..[same farm etc.] When I provision a new site like http://sampleurl2/sites/newsite234 , I wish that 'listApprovers' are created on this workspace with custom permissions (eg approve list item workflows on lists)? Vaso, I am not aware of any way to do this. Any security changes made to a project workspace will not be retained when you ma...

Out of Memory or System Resources.
For some reason I'm getting this error when I try to open email in Outlook 2003 (or view just about ANY of the settings). This ONLY happens when I connect to an Exchange 2003 server, and NOT to a IMAP mail server. The exact error is: Out of Memory or System Resources. Try Closing Other Programs to Free Up Memory or Other System Resources When this happens I am using 224 MB with 512 physical, and 886 max. So it's not a memory issue. Anyone know what may be the problem? I'm able to send / receive email via the exchange server, I just can't open it! I'm also using ...

exchange accounts will not delete from site
I have recently recovered one of my exchange 5.5 servers that crashed. Mailboxes have been restored and replication appears to complete only down to the restored server but not up to the main site mail server that holds the global address list. Due to lack of information in backups, it was necessary for me to manually recreate all mailboxes and then restore mailboxes. However, the new accounts have created with a "2" appended to each mailbox name. Example john@us.com is automatically created as john2@us.com. How do I purge the old accounts from the global list so that I can crea...

Workflows failing after adding site bindings
We have recently added web site bindings to our CRM server to enable us to host other sites on the same machine (Sharepoint web front-end in this case). We have updated the server registry HKLM\Software\Microsoft\MSCRM \ServerUrl to reflect the new name (http://CRM/MSCRMServices) - Thanks to Michael Hoehne for that tip. The problem now is that workflows do not appear to be firing correctly. They start the "Workflow expansion task" then immediately revert to a "Waiting" status. Has anyone experienced this before and if so, what needs to be done to resolve the problem? Ma...

Business Contact MAnager #7
Hello; I have installed BCM twice, but can find no way to launch it from within or out of Outlook. Anybody have an answer?? Michael Are you trying to use it with an Exchange account? If you have an Exchange account in the profile, BCM will not load. Try creating a new profile with a different type of account (POP3, or IMAP). -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "Michael" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:015e01c3c406$4486f91...

MS Outlook missing OMINT.DLL File
I purchased XP, loaded it, everything went well but when I try to use Microsoft Outlook, I receive an error message that the OMINT.DLL file. I have a slew of e-mail saved on MS Outlook and need to get in. Did a search for the .dll file, nothing. I do not have the original cd. Any ideas?? sorry - the OMINT.DLL file is missing.... >-----Original Message----- >I purchased XP, loaded it, everything went well but when >I try to use Microsoft Outlook, I receive an error >message that the OMINT.DLL file. I have a slew of e-mail >saved on MS Outlook and need to get in. Did a ...

free help available
Hi everyone! I'm working on some free videos on how to use outlook express. These are flash videos and are pretty big files- so fast internet service is recommended. These videos are more for the beginner than intermediate user (I'll get to those videos eventually). This site will always be under construction (we can never learn too much). I'll take your constructive critisism. www.l1step.com thanks for checking it out. Pay no attention to the Charter videos- they changed their email service recently. THANKS!! "Andy" <learnoutlookexpress6@l1step.com...

missing rows
I'm sure there is a simple solution to this, but so far it has eluded me. A client's spreadsheed has recently gone a bit weird. The row numbers on the affected worksheets have turned blue, and many rows are missing. I figured out the missing rows have been resized to nothing, but it's a time consuming job to set them back to normal size, as there are dozens or more. Surely there is a more efficient way to resize them all in one hit? I tried selecting them all and resizing with Format/Row/Auto and Format/Row/Height (12.75) but to no avail. I was informed that they had the Bugbea...

delete folder help
I need help organizing my folders and correcting a problem with my delete folder. Once I delete a message from my in box it disappears and I can't find it anywhere on my system I don't know if this is what you are looking for but try and go to tools then options and see if you have checked off "empty deleted items before exiting" and if you have an advanced tab click it and ask to be warned before permanently deleting items. I have outlook 2002 so I don't know if this info helped at all. >-----Original Message----- >I need help organizing my folders and ...

POP Returns
In POP Return Transaction, when you select a PO, and then a vendor item, it will not let you put return quantities in if the OVERALL inventory level is negative, even if you have positive inventory in the site (LOCNCODE) you want to do the return from. I have 20+ sites, and it is possible to have positive inventory in a few, and negative inventory in many others due to numerous issues/causes. Since it asks for a PO it should check the receipt location and only check that inventory level for the return. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds t...

Insert missing records into ItemDynamic (HQ)
I have an item in my HQ ans Store Ops databases that isn't in my ItemDynamic table. I don't know how it got that way, but I'd really like to fix it. I know that there was a KB article but I've searched and searched and cannot find anything. Help! Thanks, Tom -- Stop fishing for e-mail ------=_NextPart_0001_254F266B Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Good morning Tom, Thank you for posting about a missing ItemDynamic record. I have not been able to find an available KB article that would insert the missing records in the ItemDynamic table. Ca...

Site for SOP Returns
Is it possible to have a different default Site ID for Returns than Standard Orders? Yes. You must make sure to change the site when performing a Return Transaction. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Everton Raymond" wrote: > Is it possible to have a different default Site ID for Returns than Standard > Orders? Sorry, I did not see the word "default" in your post until after I r...

Lost my Sent items folder
I recently cleaned up the too many e-mails I had in my inbox by creating a series of personal folders to organize and store them. So far so good. Next I noticed that my sent items folder was a subfolder of my deleted items folder (don't know why) Which I promptly emptied ..DOH!! Now I do not have a sent items floder, it vanished. My e-mail is going out OK but the mail shows it is staying in the outbox folder.This is all new to me, and I sincerely do not believe I messed with these folders (other than emptiying deleted items) I am running XP and Office 2003, and it is a corporate machine. ...

emial receive time different than system time
hi! I have a problem with my email received time stamp being different than the system time. The time stamp shows two hours earlier than when it was originally sent. This is on a windows 2000 machine. I am going crazy! trying to organize my email by received time. Can someone help me! thanks! I'm not sure, but you might want to check with your ISP. The time on THEIR system may be two hours before yours so it's showing it was received two hours earlier. Open one of the messages and then click on View and then Options. Check out the Internet Headers section which shows how the e...

IE Trusted Site added by Money 2005?
Does Money 2005 add 'money://@surf.mar@' to the IE Trusted Sites (for Local Internet)? The new MS Spyware software triggered on that, and I just want to make sure this is something that is legit. Thanks. Tom I get that from the spyware tool everytime I start MSMoney05Dlx as well. I Googled for it with no luck (Mine says //@signup.mar@) not sure what the difference is...maybe it's that I'm not using a Passport...dunno If anyone has anything conclusive, please add... "Tom" <tom@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23ZHlDS1$EHA.2180@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl....