Simple question about OWA with SSL and two Exchange 2003 servers

I have installed a couple of Exchange 2003 servers on a test-domain and
created a few mailboxes on each.

OWA is configured with SSL and the firewall is configured to route 443 to
one of the servers.
OWA works perfect for all users with mailbox on this server, but for users
with mailboxes on the other server, I only get an error (Page can not be
found)...

I�v installed the CA on both servers and generated one certificat for each
server (is this correct?)
Both servers are 2003 domain controllers

I have tried to make on of the servers a "front end server" (the one that
the firewall routes SSL to) but with same error.

Any suggestions?

Lasse

0
lasse1 (1)

Problem with Exchange 2000 with multiple recipients in BCC field
Hi, our mail server is Exchange 2000 server SP3+post SP3 hotfixes on Windows 2000 server SP4. Users are having problems when they try to send mails that have multiple SMTP recipients in BCC field. Sometimes messages are sent but sometimes outlook gives error "the operation failed." If users get this error, they are not able to send that message anymore, even if they create new message and copy/paste message content from old message. Sometimes they succeed if they remove some recipients but not everytime. This problem occurs with Outlook 2000, Outlook XP and even with OWA (exc...

Mell Install Question
We have MELL Installed on a Web Server. It is working fine and we have several modules up and running and will be adding more and more.. When we first installed eLearning, we said 'NO' to the SQL Server peice of the install. Now we'de like to have it log to SQL Server but am not sure how to go about doing this. reun the install? uninstall and reinstall?? I know there must be a way to implement SQL Server without having to reinstall the whole thing !!!! Can anyone help? ...

Simple graph
I have a chart with zip codes and a population rate. ZIP RATE 80001 2.34 80002 1.23 80003 1.23 I want to make a chart that has the rate on the x axis and the number of times that rate occurs on the y axis. | | | * | | * |_________________________________ | | 1.23 2.34 Thank you. I will assume the ZIP and RATE stuff is in A1:B200 (labels in row 1) Label in G1 to read RATE (but leave it empty for now), label in H2 to read COUNT Make a list of rates in G2:G20 (say) In H2 =COUNTIF($B$2:$B$200,G2) Copy down the row Select H1:G20 and make a...

Exchange question #2
I have just taken over a medium size office, running Exchange 6.5 on Small Business Server 2003, clients run Outlook 2003. My immediate problem is I have two users who cannot send email to several specific addresses outside the company. Everyone else can send to these addresses. When these two people send email to the outside addresses, they immediately get an email back stating that the address doesn't exist or something to that effect. It appears to be bounced right back from the server. Does anyone have an idea here? Thanks in advance. Can you post the NDR? -- Bharat Sune...

Drop down. *EASY* question!
BlankHiya everyone :) I was just wondering if anybody could explain something reeeeally easy for me? In Excel, I would like a two drop-down features in my columns of my spreadsheet. The first one (columnE) with the options 'yes' or 'no'. The second one (columnD) with a list of names, eg. Anthony Peter Mark Jonathan Thankyou for ANY help you can give me! -- @---}-- Laura..... :) Liverpool, England "Do you know where you're going to?" Data>Validation, choose a type of list, and then just type the values comma separated. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from...

NNTP service doesn�t starts in Exchange 2003
Hi to all, I have installed a Windows 2003 Server Standart Edition. Then I will promote to domain controller and install a Windows Exchange 2003 server Standart Edition. Once installed, in the Exchange System Manager the NNTP service is stopped. When I try to start the service it display this error " The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion" and service doesn�t starts. Could you please how can I solve this issue to start this service? Thanks in advance. Regards. On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 10:15:54 +0200, "David Nemeh�" <david...

authentication error on exchange server 2010
hi, i have this problem: in my organization I have an Exchange Server 2010 with Outlook 2007 client and everything works properly. If active owa I enable basic authentication. When enabled basic authentication owa works fine but Outlook requires continuously username / password. Suggestions? thanks On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 10:19:01 -0700, fc <fc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >hi, i have this problem: >in my organization I have an Exchange Server 2010 with Outlook 2007 client >and everything works properly. If active owa I enable basic authentication. >Whe...

Excel to XML conversion in Excel 2003
Does Excel 2003 have the ability to convert Excel spreadsheet into XML with custom DDT? I know that Excel 2003 can convert Excel data into XML, but I do not know if I can import my own DDT into Excel. thanks Hi Hao, > Does Excel 2003 have the ability to convert Excel > spreadsheet into XML with custom DDT? I know that Excel > 2003 can convert Excel data into XML, but I do not know if > I can import my own DDT into Excel. thanks Yes. You can attach a custom XML schema to a workbook and map each element in the schema to a separate cell or list in the workbook. Once y...

Simple Simple Simple
Just started Excel (again) and need to make an easy speadsheet fo calculating square inches. Column A: Height Column B: Legnth Column C: Total Tags per 16 x 24 Column D: Cost per tag Figures I know: each sheet cost me $9.98. each sheet is 16 x 24 inches What I want to do is enter the Height, enter the Length and have th total (sum) be entered into columns C and D. I can't believe I forgot how to enter formulas. Any help will b appreciated. Thank you, Crai -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Craig, One Way, might be better ways but this'll work: List the colou...

Simple help with implementing Outlook-like GUI
Hi All. I am an experienced unix programmer who sometimes has to do something in the windows world, and always has newbie-questions. Basically I want to write an application program that looks like outlook in that it has nice icons down the left hand side that choose the content of the main area in the right hand side. So I started the MFC App wizard, and got me a SDI program with a CLeftFrame (CTreeView) and a CMainFrame (CFrameWnd). Then I prepared the following snippet of code to draw the buttons: // Create a pushbutton CBitmapButton* pmyButton; pmyButton = new CB...

How can I copy pages between two Publisher files?
I have a fairly large Publisher file (200+) pages. As this document is being developed I want to send new/edited pages to others for proofing. I cancopy the file then delete everything I don't want to send, but that is pretty tedious. Also, I would like to insert/replace pages from the proofreaders into mymain document without having to move an object at a time. TIA cvholme <cvholme@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I have a fairly large Publisher file (200+) pages. As this document > is being developed I want to send new/edited pages to o...

Experts Question
Hi. I'm writing a multi tool application, something like outlook. I have an MDI application of course. Inside the MDI the user may choose any of few Mini tools (something like calendar,contacts,mail, tasks etc). A mini tool may be an MDI - e.g. one of my mini tool is a resources editor, which means that the user may first choose the "Resource Editor" mini tool, and open/create many windows to edit. Another mini tool will be "Scripts Editor", which the user may choose to open many scripts views. My problem is how to implement the switching between mini tools, I wanna pu...

Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://uknews.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ...

Using Symbols (&/-) in In Two Dependent Drop Down Boxes. Can't get the VLOOKUP to work!!!
Hey all, I have a category list of products and then a list of brand names for each product. So, I set up a series of drop down boxes (using Data Validation) for the categories and then a second series dependent which category you pick in the first, for the brand names. HERE IS MY PROBLEM: When I set up the category list I had to create them as One-Word-Names. I tried to set up a lookup table with the real category names (multiple words and symbols), but I can't seem to get the first drop down box to reference the lookup without then screwing up the Data Validation of the second (depende...

Install question
Hello, can I have SQL Server 2008 Express with advanced services with SQL Server 2008 Enterprise Evaluation installed on the same machine ? Thank you Gilles On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 07:49:10 -0700 (PDT), Gilles Koffmann <gilles.koffmann@gmail.com> wrote: >Hello, > >can I have SQL Server 2008 Express with advanced services >with SQL Server 2008 Enterprise Evaluation installed on the same >machine ? > >Thank you >Gilles Hi Giles You should be able to do this, have you tried and failed? John ...

Exchange 200 to 2003 upgrade
We are planning an upgrade of our Exchange 2000 systems to Exchange 2003. The current Exchage 2000 systems are 2 node clusters Active/Passive and the upgrade will be done by evicting an Exchange 2000 node and then rejoining a Windows 2003/ Exchange 2003 server to the cluster with shared storage. Has anyone done this and what is their experience in regards to how long the Exchange DB upgrade may take (in general/ your experience in relation to size of DB)? Also as to what the best PerfMon counters are to watch during the upgrade process. Any and all help is appreciated Mike You might be b...

xml/rid question
I am using Visual Studio 2003/C# I created a new xml schema/xsd file (Project Create new item->Dataset) I then added Elements to the schema using the designer From the toolbox I then created an instance of my dataset. I then dropped a grid (Infragistics UltraWebGrid) onto my form, and bound the grid to my dataset. At runtime, I configure the columns of the grid, get some records from the Employee database (SQL Server2k), and add some rows to the grid. The user then enters some data into various cells of the grid. I am now ready to update the database with the contents of the grid. What ...

Mailbox movement between 2 exchange servers
Hello, Does anyone have any idea how can I see when a mailbox was last moved frome one server to another? Or what auditing settings do I have to turn On in order to see it in Event Log/Security? Thx -- Razvan Dragomir, MCSA, Exchange & Windows System Administrator you will see an entry in the application log when a mailbox is moved...but unless it was fairly recently, the log has probably rolled and you won't be able to see it... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Razvan Dragomir" <RazvanDragomir@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:68B27773-D429-4B76-A949-0...

Simple Query Wizard hangs
I am using Access 2003 When I initiate the "Simple Query Wizard", I am presented with the first screen - "What fields do you want in your query" When I click on the pulldown list to select a table, I get the following message: "The expression On Get Focus you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: the text you entered isn't an item in the list * the expression may not result in the name of a macro, the name of a user-defined function, or [Event Procedure]. * There may have been an error evaluating the function, event, or macro&q...

How do I make Outlook 2003 startup showing trhe Outlook Today pane?
Gurus, How do I make Outlook 2003 startup showing the Outlook Today pane? -- Spin Spin, you wrote on Mon, 26 Mar 2007 07:59:19 -0500: > How do I make Outlook 2003 startup showing the Outlook Today pane? Tools | Options | More (or similiar; I have no english version of Outlook) | Advanced Options -- Best Regards Christian Goeller http://www.outlookfaq.net Christian, You have a great web site. Problem is that most people here in the US can not read German (I guess I am one of the lucky ones...). Do you have any plans of translating your web site (meaning: have a little flag(s...

OWA Timeout #5
I am looking to increase the idle timeout period for my OWA clients from the current default of 15 minutes. I am running exchange 2003 with IIS6. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Cory Hi Corey, Here is the MS Kb article on changing the Cookie Time-Out Value for OWA with Forms-Based Authentication: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/E2k3ClientAccGuide/cad600c7-5fba-4b71-9561-b9632fe38063.mspx Regards -- Ben Hoffman MCP (Win2000 Pro/Server & Exchange 2003 Admin) http://www.ExchangeIS.com <corydch@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1123590023.185...

Several Outlook Questions
I have Outlook 2003 with Service Pack 3 installed on my desktop and laptop. First, I would like to syncronize my contacts and all my mail folders: Inbox, Sent, etc. on both computers so that I would have that information on both computers. Second, I would like to store all of my Outlook data--contacts, folders, etc on my drive C: so that when I reconfigure my computer I don't have to backup and restore this data which is such a hassle. Can I do this and how? 1) http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.asp 2) By default the outlook data file is on your C: (Windows drive) Backup, wha...

Hosting multiple domains on exchange 2003
Good Day, I have a domain name @123.com hosted by our exchange server, I would like to add @abc.com to exchange. I followed this article to add the domain http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF010.html I've made the mx dns changes to reflec the new domain, I've refreshed the recipient policy and also restqarted all exchange services just to make sure it is refreshed. Anytime I send an email from the outside world i get an error "550 Recipient not local" I am able to send emails internally to the new domain. Any help would be appreciated. Ray Check that on the ...

Xch2k (SB edition) LOG and IFS question
Dear, Even I did the full backup with the Exchange server, the LOG and IFS extension file still in the MDBDATA folder. How to purch? Thanks!! -david I'm not sure what you are referring to regarding the IFS extension file. Please explain. As far as your full backup, how did you perform the backup? It must be done using an exchange-aware backup program (such as NTbackup run from a computer with minimum the Exchange management tools installed). It must also be a full *online* backup, with all Exchange services running and all databases mounted. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP M...

WDF Interrupt question
I'm sorry I just start learning windows drivers development. I'm looking at Interrupt servicing in drivers in WDF. WdfInterruptCreate create the interrupt object but where do we put the information about interrupt vector? I noticed we can get vector by using WdfInterruptGetInfo, but where do we set it? I think I have found where it comes from. From Hardware Resource list, which is filled by PnP Manager. On Mar 22, 12:56=A0am, mpefareo <mpefa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm sorry I just start learning windows drivers development. I'm looking ...