Hey guys!

Is there any way I can have Exchange 2000/2003 force the amount of time
published in the outlook calendar? I know that you can go into the the
calendar options and set the amount you want published, but is there a way to
have exchange require the amount that is published so that I could get
everyone to publish a year's worth of calendar data instead of one person
being set at 2 months and another at 6 months and another at 12?

Thanks!

Mike

0
Mike1154 (1216)

On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 06:18:02 -0700, Mike
<Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hey guys!
>
>Is there any way I can have Exchange 2000/2003 force the amount of time
>published in the outlook calendar? I know that you can go into the the
>calendar options and set the amount you want published, but is there a way to
>have exchange require the amount that is published so that I could get
>everyone to publish a year's worth of calendar data instead of one person
>being set at 2 months and another at 6 months and another at 12?
>
>Thanks!
>
>Mike

Group Policy using the outlook adm.
0
adavid (8731)

setting up new outlook mail account

OWA Set Rule problem

Viewing recurring Items
I've just set up about 14 annually recurring items in my calendar. When I go to View-Current View-Recurring Items it only shows those items that occur weekly. Similarly when I go to View-Current View-by category it displays NONE of these items even though they have all been categorised with the same category. What's going on? (They display in the day-week-month view perfectly normally....) "Gordon" <gbplinux@gmail.com.invalid> wrote in message news:%23YnlScKkHHA.2272@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > I've just set up about 14 annually recurring items in my cale...

How to set backcolour

Access 2003 popup calendar
I have been able to add a nice popup calendar when I click into a data field on my Access 2003 form. But the date only gets placed into the field once I move out of the field and into another. I would like it to populate the field as soon as I click on the date in the calendar. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? Here is my code: TrainingDateCal.Visible = True TrainingDateCal.SetFocus If Not IsNull(Training_Date) Then Training_Date.Value = TrainingDateCal.Value Else TrainingDateCal.Value = Date End If Thanks very much in advance! Jeff Wilson Strange...it seems like my problem is wh...

sending a publisher document via email to people that do not have publisher
Does anyone know how to send a publisher document to other's via email that do not have publisher so they can see it? For example, is there a way to make your document into an html document and paste that into the email and people without publisher will still see it? Give David Bartosik's site a visit for some solutions. Most folks will send their pubs as an attached pdf format file. Below is my canned response on the pdf solution. -- Don Vancouver, USA, a great city in one of the 45+ countries in America! =============== You will need a program to convert the file to a pdf ...

Set Regional Settings but not Language

Reading Pane Settings

Develop Publisher viewer if you want to promote Publisher
Acrobat has done it a long time ago and showed the way! It's never to late, do it for Publisher, MS, if you want to promote Publisher! Regards Cris ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=c08...

Metrics should include both Open and Closed Year information
For example Total Receivables for Past 12 Months will show nothing for months that have been closed during the GL Year End Close process...This tool doesn't do much good if you can't see the prior year information after the Year End Close process. when I want to see Total Receivables for the Past 12 Months...after the year end close, the Past 12 Months is no longer valid, cause the metric will only show for the months that are in the GL20000 and are in an open year. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the mos...

deleteing the first information store
Currently using Exchange 2000 Enterprise SP3 + rollup on widnows 2000 advanced server I need to delete the first information store on the server to free up some space - all the mailboxes have been migrated. Except of course for the "system attendant" mailbox ( not the SMTP or system mailboxes ). Apparently there is one per server and it will be recreated in another store one the SA service is restarted. Does anyone have a specific knowledge base article for Exchange 2000 that confirms this and also an article that explains what to do if the mailbox is not automatically rec...

How do I set OOR

The page select buttons in publisher are gone, what do i do?
Normally there are mini page icons at the bottom of publisher when there is more than one page, but I opened my saved leaflet those buttonshad gone. I know the 2nd page is there because when I do a multipage print preview I can see it. What's wrong with publisger, or is it me? View, status bar... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Me" <Me@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C3B0CCB4-B7D9-4912-B196-8685EBE1784D@microsoft.com... > Normally there are mini page icons at the bottom of p...

interactive buttons, multiple sets

Set Focus

Missing Publisher fonts
I have many fonts in my control panel font folder that are not in my Publisher font list - how do access them from Publisher. These are all TT fonts and many from the same family eg. arial narrow will show in Publisher but not arial narrow bold. I am using Publisher 2003 (11.8103.8132) sp2. Thanks -- President Tom If you are creating a Web Page in Publisher there are only 11 fonts available. To get the full range of your fonts, Format, fonts, clear *Show only Web Fonts*. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Pres...

good program to sync outlook calendar with blackberry
hi looking for a good program to sync outlook 2003 with a blackberry 7100g (software version 4). Using on a individual service, not server based. thanks tim Have you checked Blackberry resources? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Tim asked: | hi looking for a good program to sync outlook 2003 with a blackberry | 7100g (software version 4). Using on a individual service, not server | based. | | thanks tim I...

Calendar #4
Is it possible to synchronize items from useres private celendars with public calendar, so that the entries from personal celendar would appear in public calendar, when users use OWA to access both calendars? Do i need some third part software or is it possible with tools from exchange 2000? Thx On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 07:19:13 -0800, "Phil" <Phil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is it possible to synchronize items from useres private celendars with public >calendar, so that the entries from personal celendar would appear in public >calendar, when users use OWA to...

Publisher 2003 Need to set business card to Avery 5371 setting
I need to set the print settings so the business cardd that I created will print on Avery 5371 business cards Okay.........and your question is? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Jonathan" <Jonathan @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:187615DD-9EF1-42A2-8436-78E6E6C6ACE4@microsoft.com... >I need to set the print settings so the business cardd that I created will > print on Avery 5371 business cards Page setup, business cards, click change copies per sheet, type > .5 top, .75 side, zero gaps. Avery 5371 is a standard business card s...