sending mails to specific mail addresses rather than specific doma

I want to set up exchange in my organization.But in my organization security
is very important.I want to restrict users from sending mails only to
specific mail address.
for example john@yahoo.com but john should not be able to send mails to any
one else on the yahoo like sam@yahoo.com.
I studied a lot about smtp connectors.
but not able to find a solution for this in exchange 2003.
Is it possible by any means.
Can anyone help me abt this even if microsoft also.Otherwise  I am not able
to set up exchange server in my organization.
Thanks in advance

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 18:43:01 -0800, mangesh.shukla
<mangeshshukla@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I want to set up exchange in my organization.But in my organization security
>is very important.I want to restrict users from sending mails only to
>specific mail address.
>for example john@yahoo.com but john should not be able to send mails to any
>one else on the yahoo like sam@yahoo.com.
>I studied a lot about smtp connectors.
>but not able to find a solution for this in exchange 2003.
>Is it possible by any means.
>Can anyone help me abt this even if microsoft also.Otherwise  I am not able
>to set up exchange server in my organization.
>Thanks in advance

You need the 2nd and 4th article from:
http://www.msexchange.org/pages/search.asp?query=restrict#TUT
You will be creatign SMTP connectors to stop people sending messages
out of the organisation and AD Contacts that will allow you to specify
those addresses that you can send to.

Warnings?
It's all a total waste of time on its own. Users will just send to
their home addresses or write stuff down or print it out or photocopy
the monitor, whatever etc. Unless you have an end to end solution you
won't gain anything by creating complex connectors and contacts and
all manner of rules. The links will enable you to do it but you will
spend more time managing it than is good for you.
0
mark7219 (5666)

Resolution to printing mail merge 4 up
Here is what I had to do in order to print postcards 4 up mail merged properly so that each name is on their own card. I am using Publisher 2003 so I don't know if this will work in other versions. Using the Tools>Mail Merge Wizard, Set up the mail merge the way you want it to appear (steps 1 thru 4). Only stop at step 4 DO NOT continue to step 5. Go to File>Print Merge At this point you can select the printer, properties etc as well as change copies per sheet and print range or all. This seems to work and will place a different name/address on each card on that page. I ...

No message in outbox

Sending a macro to another PC-how?

Word as Outlook e-mail editor
I'm using Windows XP and Microsoft Office XP standard, 2002 version. Word has always been my e-mail editor, but today when I tried to respond to an e-mail I got the following message: "This form requires Word as your e-mail editor, but Word is either busy or cannot be found. The form will be opened in the Outlook editor instead." After a delay, the form opens, but when I click "Send," Outlook crashes. Any suggestions? ...

Sending mail from remote location

Send and Recieve Fix

mail size restriction
how to restrict the maximum size of message is 2MB for all user to send through my exchange server 5.5 both local and ims You can set restrictions on the IMS,. Local user restrictions in 5.5 are a bit more tricky. However, by forcing messages through the MTA and applying the limits on the MTA, you can accomplish that as well. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeIS\ParametersSystem Value : No Local Delivery Type: DWORD Value: 0x1 Test of course! On Sat, 1 May 2004 22:37:43 -0700, "jameel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >...

Unable to send?

Sending messages in Outlook

Good practise
THanks for your reply. Wil this be fine even if my users have mailboxes round about 1GB. My GM's mailbox is 4GB. Can i start moving the mails back to the exchange DB and how will it affect the performance of my exchange box.Thank you craig >I suggest applying Exchange SP2, editing registry to allow DB size to >accommodate your storage needs and increasing storage limits. >After all, .psts are kept on the server too, taking space. Message in >.pst needs the same or more disk space than in Exchange DB. Also the >same message sent to many recipients stored in Exchange DB...

No Permission to Send/Receive Email???

Clicking on new mail notification does not open email
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0053_01CACB73.FC871830 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I finally upgraded from WLM 2 to 3 (14.0.8089.0726) this afternoon (Win = XP SP2). When I get a new mail notification via Messenger and click on = it the email does not open. I have to go to the inbox to open it. Any = ideas? Kevin ------=_NextPart_000_0053_01CACB73.FC871830 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTY...

Send Do Not Send

Forwarding Mail to an external Address
I receive email as I am a member of a distribution group. I want to set a rule up in Outlook to automatically forward items addressed to that distribution group, to an external email address. Is this possible? I tried to set up the rule, but could not get it to work. Thanks On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 17:17:01 -0700, RayRedSoxFan <RayRedSoxFan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I receive email as I am a member of a distribution group. I want to set a >rule up in Outlook to automatically forward items addressed to that >distribution group, to an external email address. Is this p...

Sending on behalf... Exchange 2003

What was Outlook sending?

'SEND' just sends it to the OUTBOX

Outlook Can't Send Messages

Is it possible to see the critical path of a specific task (non-cr
Hi everyone, Sory for the bad english...i`ll try to be clear!! For example, i have a big project in ms project, and i do some uptades and when i do this normally the project gets a finish date even more late. What i would like to know is, for example, my boss ask me for a task (TASK ID780) in the midle off the project "Why it became so late?" and i usually see all the tasks that are ID780 predecessors, and try to see the answer. Is it possible to do a formula, or something else, that show me the critical path of a specific task. With the baseline dates and variances a...

Rules Wizard and Send/Receive error
A couple of days ago, I received an alert from Norton Antivirus software that the file "belt.cab" was corrupted but could not be deleted. Fearing the worst, I manually deleted the file. Since then, Outlook appears to be completely disabled, with the symptoms being that several commands have disappeared from the Tools menu including Send/Receive (both), Rules Wizard, Out of Office Assistant. I can compose an email, but it will not send. I have checked my email accounts and all appears to be in order. Even after a complete reinstall, I cannot send/receive email. The on...

sending Access files
Is there a quick and easy way to send access files without Outlook blocking them. I exchange files with a limited selection of people so am happy that what I am sending and receiving is OK. I know that I can use WizZip but the knowledge database also suggests changing the .mdb extension. I don't know how to do this. Do I just right click over the file and choose open with Word? Or maybe there is a simpler way. Thanks When you send a file type that on Microsoft's potentially dangerous list, you get a message informing you that the recipient may not be able to access the file on...

mail merge labels duplicating
I need some help. I am using word 2008 and excel data to create a label mail merge. I create the labels. On label page 1, the labels sequence correctly (Jane, Steve, Susan, Mike, Laura, Joe, etc.), but on label page 2 the labels sequence Steve, Susan, Mike, Laura, Joe, etc. On label page 3 the labels sequence Susan, Mike, Laura, Joe, etc. Each page label 1 starts with the next record and cycles through the data. As a result to get the correct label pages I would have to print pages 1, 31, and 61 rather than pages 1-3 with all of the labels appearing just one time. There is no <nex...

Multiple Send to
Dear Experts, In any Document Library you have a Send To drop down option. This can only be configured once that is only one entry. I have to have 7 Custom Send To options. Does anyone know how to create more than 1 Sent To? Best Regards, -- Girish J Bhatia MOSS Certified, SharePoint Certified, MCSE2003, MCDBA, CCNA, CCNP, CCSA ...