Sending Mail #2

I want to be able to allow a set of users to send INTRANET & INTERNET mail ,
while allowing
another set of users to send  INTRANET mail only.
Is there a way in which this can be done in Exchange 2000 srv.?

0
cozierj (1)

see these:

http://www.adminlife.com/247reference/msgs/36/180489.aspx
http://tek-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=473226

"cozierj" <cozierj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I want to be able to allow a set of users to send INTRANET & INTERNET mail
,
> while allowing
> another set of users to send  INTRANET mail only.
> Is there a way in which this can be done in Exchange 2000 srv.?

0
susan7353 (1225)

Export #2
I have a 2k line excel doc witht he following A1 Item 339393 no longer in stock - Tuesday, September 11, 2007 I need to separate the data into 2 cells a1 b2 Text Data how can i remove the date infomation from the field and put it in a new cell by itself? Hi Select column A>Data>Text to Columns>Delimited>Next>Other> put - in box next to other>Finish -- Regards Roger Govier "Mrbanner" <mrbanner@swiftdsl.com.au> wrote in message news:1193204495.782752.174740@v23g2000prn.googlegroups.com... >I have a 2k line excel ...

Resolution to printing mail merge 4 up
Here is what I had to do in order to print postcards 4 up mail merged properly so that each name is on their own card. I am using Publisher 2003 so I don't know if this will work in other versions. Using the Tools>Mail Merge Wizard, Set up the mail merge the way you want it to appear (steps 1 thru 4). Only stop at step 4 DO NOT continue to step 5. Go to File>Print Merge At this point you can select the printer, properties etc as well as change copies per sheet and print range or all. This seems to work and will place a different name/address on each card on that page. I ...

No message in outbox

Sending a macro to another PC-how?

Word as Outlook e-mail editor
I'm using Windows XP and Microsoft Office XP standard, 2002 version. Word has always been my e-mail editor, but today when I tried to respond to an e-mail I got the following message: "This form requires Word as your e-mail editor, but Word is either busy or cannot be found. The form will be opened in the Outlook editor instead." After a delay, the form opens, but when I click "Send," Outlook crashes. Any suggestions? ...

Sending mail from remote location

Urgent #2
Dear My Outlook 2003, is configured with two e-mail accounts, how can I configure Outlook to send messege using alternative e-mail account automatically if it failed to send using the default e-mail account? This feature was available in Outllok 2002 On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 16:42:30 +0200, "Mahmoud" <m.metwally@iqaratmisr.com> wrote: >Dear >My Outlook 2003, is configured with two e-mail accounts, how can I configure >Outlook to send messege using alternative e-mail account automatically if it >failed to send using the default e-mail account? >This feature wa...

2.0 Threads, Join() and Invoke
Hi, I just want to run several threads at the same time. The code below just hang because - I guess - it can't access the TextBox.Text method. What is wrong with tis code ?! Thanks. Melina. public class Report { public TextBox _log; private List<RptTemplate> _listeTemplate; private List<CIF> _listeCIF; public Report(TextBox logTextBox, List<RptTemplate> listeTemplate, List<CIF> listeCIF) { _log = logTextBox; _listeTemplate = listeTemplate; _listeCIF = lis...

Send and Recieve Fix

mail size restriction
how to restrict the maximum size of message is 2MB for all user to send through my exchange server 5.5 both local and ims You can set restrictions on the IMS,. Local user restrictions in 5.5 are a bit more tricky. However, by forcing messages through the MTA and applying the limits on the MTA, you can accomplish that as well. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeIS\ParametersSystem Value : No Local Delivery Type: DWORD Value: 0x1 Test of course! On Sat, 1 May 2004 22:37:43 -0700, "jameel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >...

Unable to send?

Can I print 2 A5 side by side on A4 landscape
Using Publisher , how can i produce two identical A5 text layouts , side-by-side on a sheet of A4 landscape paper Setup your printer first, select A4. In page setup select custom, landscape, input 14.8cm width and 20.997cm height. The dialogue on the page setup will say "Prints 2 copies per sheet, 2 columns of 1." -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Molly" <Molly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12E49428-863F-4657-92FE-0263BBA164C2@microsoft.com... > Using Publisher , how c...

No Permission to Send/Receive Email???

Web Access #2
Hey guys, I cannot user Outlook Web Access anymore, where can I troubleshoot this? You haven't said what version, and given very little information to go on, so this reply may be way off. You could start with the OWA troubleshooting guide: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2000/support/troubowa.mspx -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Melvin" <mrodriguez@nyas.org> wrote in message news:eh61ZzrWEHA.808@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hey guys, I cannot user Outlook Web Access anymore,...

Sending messages in Outlook

Good practise
THanks for your reply. Wil this be fine even if my users have mailboxes round about 1GB. My GM's mailbox is 4GB. Can i start moving the mails back to the exchange DB and how will it affect the performance of my exchange box.Thank you craig >I suggest applying Exchange SP2, editing registry to allow DB size to >accommodate your storage needs and increasing storage limits. >After all, .psts are kept on the server too, taking space. Message in >.pst needs the same or more disk space than in Exchange DB. Also the >same message sent to many recipients stored in Exchange DB...

Send Do Not Send

Forwarding Mail to an external Address
I receive email as I am a member of a distribution group. I want to set a rule up in Outlook to automatically forward items addressed to that distribution group, to an external email address. Is this possible? I tried to set up the rule, but could not get it to work. Thanks On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 17:17:01 -0700, RayRedSoxFan <RayRedSoxFan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I receive email as I am a member of a distribution group. I want to set a >rule up in Outlook to automatically forward items addressed to that >distribution group, to an external email address. Is this p...

CListView Problem #2
Hi, I have a strange problem that 'just appeared' a couple of days ago. http://reserveanalyst.com/images/ListView.jpg Both views are derived from my CLView:CListView. I also have a CLView object in another view not derived and driven from the doc that's fine. I can only hope this rings a bell as I've shut _everything_ off in the report view, (toolbars, initializing columns, writing rows, styles, tooltips, anything my derived class does.) The only thing I'm doing that is different than MFC is my doc manager deletes and creates views in the main frame, but I doubt th...

urgent (high importance) messages #2
Is there a way to remove the high importance flag from messages sent through Exchange 2003? We have a number of users that always set this flag even though the subject matter of the message is not important at all. Thanks Might be, in one of the policies that are Outlook/Office based? Sorry can't be more specific than that... JeffG On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 04:53:03 -0800, "Scott" <Scott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a way to remove the high importance flag from messages sent through >Exchange 2003? > >We have a number of users that always set ...

Clicking on new mail notification does not open email
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0053_01CACB73.FC871830 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I finally upgraded from WLM 2 to 3 (14.0.8089.0726) this afternoon (Win = XP SP2). When I get a new mail notification via Messenger and click on = it the email does not open. I have to go to the inbox to open it. Any = ideas? Kevin ------=_NextPart_000_0053_01CACB73.FC871830 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTY...

Sending on behalf... Exchange 2003

master pages #2
I have a two-sided Master Page in a booklet publication that I am using for the cover page. In Master Page view, both sides of the page appear just fine. But when I exit Master Page view, the publisher page only shows up as one page. I am not using a Web publication, and I have selected two-page master when I created the page, and I have applied the master page to the publication. Why does the two-sided master page only show up as one page in the published pages? Hi - Try adding two pages. You must have four pages for 2 facing pages to "work." The front "cover" sh...