Send/Receive #2

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C5A17F.E6DD0490

Since upgrading to Exchange 2003 from Ex 5.5, when we go to Send/Receive =
we get the error 0x8004010F: The Operation failed. An object could not =
be found. My understanding from KB articles this is associated with =
Offline Address Book. It looked as if our old OAB was corrupt as when I =
went to rebuild it, it gave an error. I have created a new OAB and set =
it as default yet my send/receive still gives me the same error. =
Additionally if I try to rebuild this new OAB it gives me a MAPI error. =
Any thoughts or suggestions before I open a case with MS?=20

Ali=20

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C5A17F.E6DD0490

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Since upgrading to Exchange 2003 from =
Ex 5.5, when=20
we go to Send/Receive we get the error 0x8004010F: The Operation failed. =
An=20
object could not be found. My understanding from KB articles this is =
associated=20
with Offline Address Book. It looked as if our old OAB was corrupt as =
when I=20
went to rebuild it, it gave an error. I have created a new OAB and set =
it as=20
default yet my send/receive still gives me the same error. Additionally =
if I try=20
to rebuild this new OAB it gives me a MAPI error. Any thoughts or =
suggestions=20
before I open a case with MS? </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Ali </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C5A17F.E6DD0490--

0
obgyn1 (3)

System maint. had to occur on the new OAB and OAB had to be specified under
the mailbox store :) dur.

"ObGyn" <obgyn@communities.nospam.com> wrote in message
Since upgrading to Exchange 2003 from Ex 5.5, when we go to Send/Receive we
get the error 0x8004010F: The Operation failed. An object could not be
found. My understanding from KB articles this is associated with Offline
Address Book. It looked as if our old OAB was corrupt as when I went to
rebuild it, it gave an error. I have created a new OAB and set it as default
yet my send/receive still gives me the same error. Additionally if I try to
rebuild this new OAB it gives me a MAPI error. Any thoughts or suggestions
before I open a case with MS?

Ali

0
obgyn (7)

Export #2
I have a 2k line excel doc witht he following A1 Item 339393 no longer in stock - Tuesday, September 11, 2007 I need to separate the data into 2 cells a1 b2 Text Data how can i remove the date infomation from the field and put it in a new cell by itself? Hi Select column A>Data>Text to Columns>Delimited>Next>Other> put - in box next to other>Finish -- Regards Roger Govier "Mrbanner" <mrbanner@swiftdsl.com.au> wrote in message news:1193204495.782752.174740@v23g2000prn.googlegroups.com... >I have a 2k line excel ...

No message in outbox

Sending a macro to another PC-how?

Sending mail from remote location

Send and Recieve Fix

2.0 Threads, Join() and Invoke
Hi, I just want to run several threads at the same time. The code below just hang because - I guess - it can't access the TextBox.Text method. What is wrong with tis code ?! Thanks. Melina. public class Report { public TextBox _log; private List<RptTemplate> _listeTemplate; private List<CIF> _listeCIF; public Report(TextBox logTextBox, List<RptTemplate> listeTemplate, List<CIF> listeCIF) { _log = logTextBox; _listeTemplate = listeTemplate; _listeCIF = lis...

Urgent #2
Dear My Outlook 2003, is configured with two e-mail accounts, how can I configure Outlook to send messege using alternative e-mail account automatically if it failed to send using the default e-mail account? This feature was available in Outllok 2002 On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 16:42:30 +0200, "Mahmoud" <m.metwally@iqaratmisr.com> wrote: >Dear >My Outlook 2003, is configured with two e-mail accounts, how can I configure >Outlook to send messege using alternative e-mail account automatically if it >failed to send using the default e-mail account? >This feature wa...

Unable to send?

Can I print 2 A5 side by side on A4 landscape
Using Publisher , how can i produce two identical A5 text layouts , side-by-side on a sheet of A4 landscape paper Setup your printer first, select A4. In page setup select custom, landscape, input 14.8cm width and 20.997cm height. The dialogue on the page setup will say "Prints 2 copies per sheet, 2 columns of 1." -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Molly" <Molly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12E49428-863F-4657-92FE-0263BBA164C2@microsoft.com... > Using Publisher , how c...

No Permission to Send/Receive Email???

Web Access #2
Hey guys, I cannot user Outlook Web Access anymore, where can I troubleshoot this? You haven't said what version, and given very little information to go on, so this reply may be way off. You could start with the OWA troubleshooting guide: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2000/support/troubowa.mspx -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Melvin" <mrodriguez@nyas.org> wrote in message news:eh61ZzrWEHA.808@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hey guys, I cannot user Outlook Web Access anymore,...

Sending messages in Outlook

urgent (high importance) messages #2
Is there a way to remove the high importance flag from messages sent through Exchange 2003? We have a number of users that always set this flag even though the subject matter of the message is not important at all. Thanks Might be, in one of the policies that are Outlook/Office based? Sorry can't be more specific than that... JeffG On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 04:53:03 -0800, "Scott" <Scott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a way to remove the high importance flag from messages sent through >Exchange 2003? > >We have a number of users that always set ...

CListView Problem #2
Hi, I have a strange problem that 'just appeared' a couple of days ago. http://reserveanalyst.com/images/ListView.jpg Both views are derived from my CLView:CListView. I also have a CLView object in another view not derived and driven from the doc that's fine. I can only hope this rings a bell as I've shut _everything_ off in the report view, (toolbars, initializing columns, writing rows, styles, tooltips, anything my derived class does.) The only thing I'm doing that is different than MFC is my doc manager deletes and creates views in the main frame, but I doubt th...

Send Do Not Send

Sending on behalf... Exchange 2003

What was Outlook sending?

missing public folder #2
For some reason completely unknown to me, many of the public folders dissappeared from the M drive and are no longer accessible from the Outlook clients. On the other hand, when I look at the Exchange administration program the folders are all there and the permissions seem correct. Is there any way of getting these back without doing a complete system/Exchange restore? Sounds like Joe has exactly the same problem I am describing. I did look at the EMS and all of the folders are indicated and the permissions are correct. No one touched these things. Still they do not appear on the M drive a...

master pages #2
I have a two-sided Master Page in a booklet publication that I am using for the cover page. In Master Page view, both sides of the page appear just fine. But when I exit Master Page view, the publisher page only shows up as one page. I am not using a Web publication, and I have selected two-page master when I created the page, and I have applied the master page to the publication. Why does the two-sided master page only show up as one page in the published pages? Hi - Try adding two pages. You must have four pages for 2 facing pages to "work." The front "cover" sh...

Great Plains 7.5, WSS 2, and Office 03 Integration
Hello: I've downloaded the Office 03 integration tool for Great Plains 7.5 from CustomerSource. My current setup is a server running IIS 6 and WSS 2. My GP is stored on another SQL Server. I followed the instructions EXACTLY to set this up. The Office 2003 web parts are installed on the server with Windows Sharepoint Services on it, then I installed the Office integration file. In the setup the COM+ user is the local administrator and I used what was recommended in the instructions for the name of the Great Plains user to access the data (MBSOffice). I ran the security utility after...

'SEND' just sends it to the OUTBOX

Outlook Can't Send Messages

Rules Wizard and Send/Receive error
A couple of days ago, I received an alert from Norton Antivirus software that the file "belt.cab" was corrupted but could not be deleted. Fearing the worst, I manually deleted the file. Since then, Outlook appears to be completely disabled, with the symptoms being that several commands have disappeared from the Tools menu including Send/Receive (both), Rules Wizard, Out of Office Assistant. I can compose an email, but it will not send. I have checked my email accounts and all appears to be in order. Even after a complete reinstall, I cannot send/receive email. The on...