Send As permission #4

I currently display my mail with my own mailbox and say for example an
Admins mailbox. If i want to send mail to someone that looks like its
coming from Admins then i use the "From" field and put Admins in there.

I know there is a way where you dont have to use the from field to do
this, but I cant remember.  If you click on the inbox of the admins
mailbox and click new to send an email it will show that its from
Admins.

Keep in mind I am not opening the Admins mailbox by itself.  My
personal mailbox is open as well.  Any ideas on how to not use the from
box?

Thanks

0
rance (4)

unless you're going to use something like  this:

http://www.ivasoft.biz/choosefrom.shtml

you will either need to be logged onto the Admins' mailbox as the primary
mailbox in the profile, access that mailbox via OWA, or use the "From:"
field...

--
Susan Conkey [MVP]

"rance" <rance@rancepetty.com> wrote in message
> I currently display my mail with my own mailbox and say for example an
> Admins mailbox. If i want to send mail to someone that looks like its
> coming from Admins then i use the "From" field and put Admins in there.
>
> I know there is a way where you dont have to use the from field to do
> this, but I cant remember.  If you click on the inbox of the admins
> mailbox and click new to send an email it will show that its from
> Admins.
>
> Keep in mind I am not opening the Admins mailbox by itself.  My
> personal mailbox is open as well.  Any ideas on how to not use the from
> box?
>
> Thanks

0
sconkey (3059)
6/29/2006 8:05:56 PM
On 29 Jun 2006 12:59:21 -0700, "rance" <rance@rancepetty.com> wrote:

>I currently display my mail with my own mailbox and say for example an
>Admins mailbox. If i want to send mail to someone that looks like its
>coming from Admins then i use the "From" field and put Admins in there.
>
>I know there is a way where you dont have to use the from field to do
>this, but I cant remember.  If you click on the inbox of the admins
>mailbox and click new to send an email it will show that its from
>Admins.
>
>Keep in mind I am not opening the Admins mailbox by itself.  My
>personal mailbox is open as well.  Any ideas on how to not use the from
>box?
>
>Thanks

Im not aware of anyway of doing this. Maybe 3rd party software.

You might get some better ideas if you post this to an Outlook
newsgroup.
0
adavid (8731)
6/29/2006 8:08:15 PM
On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 13:05:56 -0700, "Susan"
<sconkey@mgmmirage.nospam.com> wrote:

>unless you're going to use something like  this:
>
>http://www.ivasoft.biz/choosefrom.shtml

And even then you have to pick who its from!  :P

>you will either need to be logged onto the Admins' mailbox as the primary
>mailbox in the profile, access that mailbox via OWA, or use the "From:"
>field...

0
adavid (8731)

No message in outbox

CRM 4.0 sample exams
Is there any way to get sample exams? Thanks in advance, Fernando ...

Resolution to printing mail merge 4 up
Here is what I had to do in order to print postcards 4 up mail merged properly so that each name is on their own card. I am using Publisher 2003 so I don't know if this will work in other versions. Using the Tools>Mail Merge Wizard, Set up the mail merge the way you want it to appear (steps 1 thru 4). Only stop at step 4 DO NOT continue to step 5. Go to File>Print Merge At this point you can select the printer, properties etc as well as change copies per sheet and print range or all. This seems to work and will place a different name/address on each card on that page. I ...

Sending mail from remote location

Adding mailbox/account permissions don't stick
In trying to give a user "Send As" rights on an account, I add the user to the Security ACL of the specified user through ADUC and give "Send As" rights and hit OK/Apply. These new rights weren't working (ie: weren't giving the desired user "Send As" rights for the specified user) and in investigating I went back to the ACL and the user I added and gave "Send As" rights is no longer listed in the ACL. I have tried adding a few times now - with different accounts - and the account(s) always disappear. Any insight into why this is happening...

Sending a macro to another PC-how?

Send and Recieve Fix

Unable to send?

Sending messages in Outlook

No Permission to Send/Receive Email???

CRM 4.0 Workflow question
Anyone, I am trying to create a workflow rule with two custom enties created in CRM 3.0. When I try to fill in the form for create record the form is all greyed, does anyone know why this would be, is it a version issue? Thanks, On Feb 19, 4:29=A0pm, Elisa <El...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Anyone, > > I am trying to create a workflow rule with two custom enties created in C= RM > 3.0. > > When I try to fill in the form for create record the form is all greyed, > does anyone know why this would be, is it a version issue? > > Thanks, Hi Elisa, It...

Send Do Not Send

from the text 4 pcs., how to remove only characters/text
Pls help me in the above subject i.e. from the cell contents in excel as "4 Pcs.", what is the formula to be used to remove only number and mention in a separate cell. i.e. cell should contain only numeric value, not the text. Chris, is the syntax always the same? i.e. a figure followed by a space followed by text. =VALUE(LEFT(A1,FIND(" ",A1))) If it isn't, it may be advisable to provide more information on the possibilities before we get further into it. "chriswyn" <chriswyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8...

Sending on behalf... Exchange 2003

What was Outlook sending?

Rules Wizard and Send/Receive error
A couple of days ago, I received an alert from Norton Antivirus software that the file "belt.cab" was corrupted but could not be deleted. Fearing the worst, I manually deleted the file. Since then, Outlook appears to be completely disabled, with the symptoms being that several commands have disappeared from the Tools menu including Send/Receive (both), Rules Wizard, Out of Office Assistant. I can compose an email, but it will not send. I have checked my email accounts and all appears to be in order. Even after a complete reinstall, I cannot send/receive email. The on...

Cached Exchange Mode #4
What's the best way to turn on the Cached Exchange Mode with the least user intervention? This is for the scenario where the Outlook is already installed. Is there any scripts that would automate this? Thank you in advanced. You could create a prf-file to automatically recreate the mail profiles. More on prf-file creation can be found in the Office Resource Kit Or you can edit the registry key controlling Cached Exchange Mode; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/cachedmoderegkey.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips &...

Outlook Can't Send Messages

'SEND' just sends it to the OUTBOX

Help #4
I have a column with values yes no as mentioned below i want 1 if value is yes 0 if value is no in next column yes no yes yes no no yes yes Hi kiran In B1 use this formula and copy down =IF(A1="yes",1,0) -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "kiran" <kiran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F3785964-28CB-4D7B-843B-6F684C00370B@microsoft.com... >I have a column with values yes no as mentioned below i want 1 if value is > yes 0 if value is no in next column > yes > no > yes > yes > no > no > yes > yes > ...

sending Access files
Is there a quick and easy way to send access files without Outlook blocking them. I exchange files with a limited selection of people so am happy that what I am sending and receiving is OK. I know that I can use WizZip but the knowledge database also suggests changing the .mdb extension. I don't know how to do this. Do I just right click over the file and choose open with Word? Or maybe there is a simpler way. Thanks When you send a file type that on Microsoft's potentially dangerous list, you get a message informing you that the recipient may not be able to access the file on...

CRM 4 new feature
Hi Is anyone know the new feature of CRM4? The CRM3 email feature is pool. -- Gordon A brief scan around google will tell you the publicly announced features of CRM V4. Those of us testing the product are under NDA so cannot publicly say anything. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "GordonLiq" <GordonLiq@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C5593E39-A2A3-4E81-B608-6889732ECA22@microsoft.com... > Hi > Is anyone know the new feature of CRM4? > The CRM3 email feature is pool. > -- > Gord...

Trying to send emails from an external program
I am trying to send email from my accpac software and it makes me allow the email everytime. Is there a way I make my Outlook 2007 accept Accpac as a reliable source for sending emails?? tammy0005 wrote: > I am trying to send email from my accpac software and it makes me allow the > email everytime. Is there a way I make my Outlook 2007 accept Accpac as a > reliable source for sending emails?? MapiLab's security add-on (free) ...