Send As not working properly

I have 2 account that are owners of the information store.  They deliver
voicemail messages and need send as permission to every mailbox.  They work
for about 95+% of the mailboxes.  We have a few that it responds with  you do
not have send as permission.  If I go to the security tab and add the account
to have Send As it works as it should for that account.  The second account
still does not work at that time.
0
Chris6982 (632)

Hi,

Check if there is a 'Deny' setting active on the Send As permission for the
accounts which do not get the permission and check if these accounts are
member of a group for which Sand As 'Deny' setting is enabeled.

Check from top down in Exchange ESM and enable the Security Page in ESM with
this registry setting:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Exchange\EXAdmin]
"ShowSecurityPage"=dword:00000001

--

Regards,

Menko den Ouden
MCSE+I Netherlands

>I have 2 account that are owners of the information store.  They deliver
> voicemail messages and need send as permission to every mailbox.  They
> work
> for about 95+% of the mailboxes.  We have a few that it responds with  you
> do
> not have send as permission.  If I go to the security tab and add the
> account
> to have Send As it works as it should for that account.  The second
> account
> still does not work at that time.

0
menko1 (53)

No message in outbox

Sending a macro to another PC-how?

Data validation doesn't work if contents is added by pasting
Hi I've data validation set so that only the number 1 can be entered, but even this cannot be entered if an adjacent cell is a certain value. this works for direct entry, but not if the value is pasted in or added using the "drag handle". Is there any way to stop this happening as I just know somewones going to try and fill all the cells by draging the values down. Regards Jeff Jeff, You could disable "Allow cell drag and drop" in Tools | Options or... copy the following code, right click the sheet tab and choose 'view code'. Paste the code into the modu...

Sending mail from remote location

Send and Recieve Fix

Unable to send?

Working with names
I'm working in a worksheet plenty of named ranges. When I change a name of a range or cell, the formulas referring that range don't reflect tha change of the name (they keep the old name). May you suggest me a procedure to reflect automatically those changes? No, Excel doesn't change your formulas when you change a name. In fact it doesn't have a "change a name" feature as such. You must accomplish that by selecting the range and defining the new name. At that point you have two named ranges, the original and the new one. Then you would delete the old one from ...

increment of field after insert working poorly
Access 03 I have a sales quote form with line item numbers. I have a macro that increments the item number (using dcount) when a new item is added. It's tied to the After Insert event of the form. When the macro runs, it leaves the record unsaved when it's done. If I attempt to add a SaveRecord line, an error results that tells me I can't use the BeforeUpdate event (which is maddening, because I'm not using it). I don't like leaving the record unsaved, because the user my click the save record button twice. bicyclops wrote: > Access 03 > > I have a sales q...

Sending messages in Outlook

No Permission to Send/Receive Email???

Send Do Not Send

Sending on behalf... Exchange 2003

How to set up your mobile device to work with CRM 3.0 Mobile
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C66980.821C2210 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable The most common heard problem on how to setup your PDA to work with CRM = 3.0 Mobile is how to connect to the different network environments. In most scenarios you don't want to expose your CRM server to a direct = internet connection, but you want your employees to connect via a more = secure VPN connection. We have published a walkthrough on how to setup the different network = connection on your...

What was Outlook sending?

combo box control issue - working fine in '03,
when I add a new record on the form via VBA - and then go to the combo box control, the control tip shows properly, but the cursor is not blinking. can not type anything into the box. when I click on the box, all is ok. any ideas as to what is wrong? works fine in access 2003. thx Make sure that you have at least the first 2 service packs in Access 2007. There was a combo box dropdown problem that I think was fixed in SP2. If you still have the problem, try SP3. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.accessmvp.com http://www.mvps.org/access &...

Outlook Can't Send Messages

'SEND' just sends it to the OUTBOX

Rules Wizard and Send/Receive error
A couple of days ago, I received an alert from Norton Antivirus software that the file "belt.cab" was corrupted but could not be deleted. Fearing the worst, I manually deleted the file. Since then, Outlook appears to be completely disabled, with the symptoms being that several commands have disappeared from the Tools menu including Send/Receive (both), Rules Wizard, Out of Office Assistant. I can compose an email, but it will not send. I have checked my email accounts and all appears to be in order. Even after a complete reinstall, I cannot send/receive email. The on...

sending Access files
Is there a quick and easy way to send access files without Outlook blocking them. I exchange files with a limited selection of people so am happy that what I am sending and receiving is OK. I know that I can use WizZip but the knowledge database also suggests changing the .mdb extension. I don't know how to do this. Do I just right click over the file and choose open with Word? Or maybe there is a simpler way. Thanks When you send a file type that on Microsoft's potentially dangerous list, you get a message informing you that the recipient may not be able to access the file on...

Trying to send emails from an external program
I am trying to send email from my accpac software and it makes me allow the email everytime. Is there a way I make my Outlook 2007 accept Accpac as a reliable source for sending emails?? tammy0005 wrote: > I am trying to send email from my accpac software and it makes me allow the > email everytime. Is there a way I make my Outlook 2007 accept Accpac as a > reliable source for sending emails?? MapiLab's security add-on (free) ...

Multiple Send to
Dear Experts, In any Document Library you have a Send To drop down option. This can only be configured once that is only one entry. I have to have 7 Custom Send To options. Does anyone know how to create more than 1 Sent To? Best Regards, -- Girish J Bhatia MOSS Certified, SharePoint Certified, MCSE2003, MCDBA, CCNA, CCNP, CCSA ...

Reports not working #2
We installed CRM small business on a win 2003 small biz server with exchange and sql 2005.. we received an error while installing and ignored it (publishing crm reports failed unkown error) So we can get crm up and running and can get to our report server page? \\servername\reportserver\ but can't access \\servername\reportserver\reports\ Any thoughts? ...

Make 2007 macros work in 2003
I made a survey in Excel 2007 with macros that will unhide rows based on the value of another cell. I saved it first with .xlsm extension, and when a user opened it in Excel 2003, it was read only. I then saved it with .xls and the user was never promted to enable macros when they opened it, but, after some digging, was able to enable macros and use the form. This survey is going to non-technical people who won't know how to dig around to enable their macros. It has to be obvious. Is there a way for someone with Excel 2000 or 2003 to easily open and use this document? I...