send and receive time

Exchange 5.5, why would the send and receive times on
emails be way off like i'm talking over 50 minutes. We
don't route internal emails at all so this is very
confusiong. I have checked all setings like time zone and
all that good stuff.
0
jjohnston (5)

In the last exciting episode, "Jeff" <jjohnston@aecon.com> wrote:

>Exchange 5.5, why would the send and receive times on
>emails be way off like i'm talking over 50 minutes. We
>don't route internal emails at all so this is very
>confusiong. I have checked all setings like time zone and
>all that good stuff.

The time on the machine is off 50 minutes?
that was the first thing I check even the maiserver but
there not all times are fine.

<jjohnston@aecon.com> wrote:

>>Exchange 5.5, why would the send and receive times on
>>emails be way off like i'm talking over 50 minutes. We
>>don't route internal emails at all so this is very
>>confusiong. I have checked all setings like time zone
and
>>all that good stuff.
>
>The time on the machine is off 50 minutes?
>.

0
anonymous (74730)
8/18/2004 3:13:26 PM
Jeff:

Just to clarify, the sent messages get sent instantaneously, yet the sent
and receive times are not the same when viewed from the recipient's mailbox?
Check the time zone setting in Outlook: Tools > Options > Preferences tab >
Calendar Options > Time zone. Make sure it set up exactly the same as the OS
settings, including the "Adjust for daylight savings time" checkbox.

Regards,
Martin
MCSA: M

"Jeff" <jjohnston@aecon.com> wrote in message
> Exchange 5.5, why would the send and receive times on
> emails be way off like i'm talking over 50 minutes. We
> don't route internal emails at all so this is very
> confusiong. I have checked all setings like time zone and
> all that good stuff.

0
MartinHTN
8/18/2004 3:23:24 PM
Yes, that's anothing I've tried, that setting is fine too.

0
anonymous (74730)
8/18/2004 3:36:44 PM
In the last exciting episode, <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>that was the first thing I check even the maiserver but

Check again?

No message in outbox

Sending a macro to another PC-how?

Sending mail from remote location

Boost health and income at the same time
You will be able losing your weight, strenghten your immune system, stay and feel younger with an unique programme and at the same time build your home based business, making money, month after month! This is a W o r l d w i d e opportunity Your PC does the job. 24/7 NO RISKS See for yourself at http://pci4profit.com./33613.htm and start losing weight while making money as never before --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20031006103541U1f1PgZ6 ...

Send and Recieve Fix

Unable to send?

Sending messages in Outlook

No Permission to Send/Receive Email???

Send Do Not Send

Sending on behalf... Exchange 2003

What was Outlook sending?

Outlook Can't Send Messages

'SEND' just sends it to the OUTBOX

how can we enter at the same time maintain a formula in a cell?
Is it possible that when we enter a number in a cell, the same cell should display the entered number after deducting certain percentage. This macro should run automatically when the excel file is open -- Life isa journey not a destination Put this event macro in the worksheet code area: Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Dim r As Range Set r = Range("B9") If Intersect(r, Target) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub Application.EnableEvents = False r.Value = 0.75 * r.Value Application.EnableEvents = True End Sub If you enter a value in cell B9, it will auto...

Rules Wizard and Send/Receive error
A couple of days ago, I received an alert from Norton Antivirus software that the file "belt.cab" was corrupted but could not be deleted. Fearing the worst, I manually deleted the file. Since then, Outlook appears to be completely disabled, with the symptoms being that several commands have disappeared from the Tools menu including Send/Receive (both), Rules Wizard, Out of Office Assistant. I can compose an email, but it will not send. I have checked my email accounts and all appears to be in order. Even after a complete reinstall, I cannot send/receive email. The on...

sending Access files
Is there a quick and easy way to send access files without Outlook blocking them. I exchange files with a limited selection of people so am happy that what I am sending and receiving is OK. I know that I can use WizZip but the knowledge database also suggests changing the .mdb extension. I don't know how to do this. Do I just right click over the file and choose open with Word? Or maybe there is a simpler way. Thanks When you send a file type that on Microsoft's potentially dangerous list, you get a message informing you that the recipient may not be able to access the file on...

Trying to send emails from an external program
I am trying to send email from my accpac software and it makes me allow the email everytime. Is there a way I make my Outlook 2007 accept Accpac as a reliable source for sending emails?? tammy0005 wrote: > I am trying to send email from my accpac software and it makes me allow the > email everytime. Is there a way I make my Outlook 2007 accept Accpac as a > reliable source for sending emails?? MapiLab's security add-on (free) ...

Multiple Send to
Dear Experts, In any Document Library you have a Send To drop down option. This can only be configured once that is only one entry. I have to have 7 Custom Send To options. Does anyone know how to create more than 1 Sent To? Best Regards, -- Girish J Bhatia MOSS Certified, SharePoint Certified, MCSE2003, MCDBA, CCNA, CCNP, CCSA ...

help with Xl time sheet
I am creating a time sheet. I am wondering if there is a short cut to enter the staffs time. Right now I copy and paste the time in but was hopeing there is a better way. here what I am working with part time who work 4 days in a row full time who work 5 days in a row I have early afternoon and late shifts My work week is 6 days. Colume "B" is mon "C" is tues... "G" is Sat. can I make 6 short cut keys to fit all my needs? I was thinking something like type f1 in colum "C" it would enter in 5 days of early shift(tuesday colume "C" to sat colum...

Automatically sending with outlook 2002
I am running Outlook 2002. When I click send, to send an email, it goes into Outbox. I then need to click send/receive from Inbox. Is there anyway the email can just send automatically from the outbox to avoid having to click send in 2 steps? Thanks. Check Tools | Options | Mail Setup Is the option to send messages immediately selected? Also, check the Send/Receive Settings | Define Send/Receive Groups. -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstick.com? -Please post your Outlook version! "Ronk"...

still problems with Exchange 2010 and sending to certain domains
We have done the following: made sure the PTR records matches the IP address of the send connector created an SPF record we are still having issues sending to certain domains and we are at a loss. I've done plenty of 2007 systems and never had this issue. What are we doing wrong? It simply doesn't make sense. Do you get an error message back from the receiving server? JE. On 1/26/2010 10:14 AM, Gene Whitley wrote: > We have done the following: > > made sure the PTR records matches the IP address of the send connector > > created an...

Problem Sending Email using Outlook 2000
I am attempting to send an email to a 130 person distribution list. The email is very short but has a 451 kb attachment. I am repeatedly getting the following message from System Administrator Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: My Subject Sent: 5/28/2005 11:03 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: RecipientOne (E-mail) on 5/28/2005 11:03 AM No transport provider was available for delivery to this recipient. RecipientTwo (E-mail) on 5/28/2005 11:03 AM No transport provider was available ...

PLEASE HELP: Send email from Access with data in email body
Hi All, How can I send email from access with data displayed in the email body? I have a button "Email users" in access custom form that sends email to all the users, But I dont know how to send them their particular schedule only. For eg: Here is what My Table looks like: Users Day Time User1 M 13:00 User2 M 14:00 User3 T 15:00 User1 T 16:00 User3 W 17:00 User4 W 18:00 User4 Th 13:00 So basically, When I click "Email Users" Button, I want all the users to receive their respective schedules onl...