Security Group with email address, going to Local Delivery Que? He

Email sent to security group with it's email is going directly to the local
delvery que. Please help....
--
Jermaine Wells
Network Administrator

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

"JWells" <JWells@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Email sent to security group with it's email is going directly to the
> local
> delvery que. Please help....
> --
> Jermaine Wells
> Network Administrator

0
curspice6401 (3487)

Exchange Server SMTP denying local connections? HELP!
We recently ran into the need for software to relay through our exchange server from machines located on our LAN (Our exchange server has been working perfectly, everyone is running Outlook 2003 as clients). What I discovered is port 25 on the exchange server does not seem to be working or is some how blocked (but only coming in from one of the computers on the local LAN). If I attempt to telnet into the exchange server, or even run telnet off of the exchange server itself and try and connect to port 25, I immediately get "Connect failed". Now a key point here is ISA Server 2...

User Clss Security
I am new to Microsoft Dynamics, and performing an evaulation using Rel.9. I am attempting to set up user class security to assign to usrs when I add them. When I set up a class for purchaing for example, selecting Windows and a series of Purchasing to allow access to the purchaing screens and save this. Then create a user and assign the class to the user I am creating, the end result when I print a security report for this user, the user has far more authorizations than the windows I granted to the Purchaning class. Authorizations include advanced security, Financials and many others. W...

Sorting Grouped & Non-grouped Rows
Hi, I have a worksheet listing all the tenants in an industrial business park. The first row is column headings then each company's details are listed....one company per row. There happen to be several Industrial Malls/Multi-tenant buildings in the park. For these I have grouped the individual tenants under the owner of the Building(bold below). Each tenant has their own data and the owner of the building (Company C below) display aggregate data from all its tenants Company A Company D COMPANY C (INDUSTRIAL MALL/MULTI-TENANT BUILDING) ...COMPANY E ...COMPANY F ...COMPANY H Company ...

Advanced Security Error
When I am in the Advanced Security form, I will select a user class (or user) and then select the "by menu" option on right of the form, I get the following error; The stored procedure WDC_Security_CloneClassEntity returned the following results: DBMS: 0, Microsoft Dynamics GP: 50403. I have search the knowledgebase and googled it and I can't find anything about how to fix this error. This error code means that it was trying to clone from an entity that did not exist in the Accelerator tables. I suggest that you Reset the Accelerator from the Advanced Security Options w...

custom entity and email creating
Hello, I have created a custom entity. When creating an email activity for this entity, the Email address field isn't automatically added, as is the case in account, contact etc. also, when clicking the magnifier icon this entity doesn't appear in the "look for" field. Is there a way to do one or both of these things? Help would be most appreciated. If you create an email activity from within the account or contact entity, fields will be automatically populated vs. creating the email activity outside the entity and manually populating fields. "Chen Hirsh" wrote...

Emailing Publisher documents with multiple pages....
I'm using Publisher 2003 for our department newsletter. Most of our agents do not have Publisher so I need to either email the newsletter as the body of the email or as an attachment they can open. I have figured out how to both put it in the body and save as another type of file however, the newsletter is 3 pages long and when I use either of these options, it only does the page selected not all three. Can you help me? Thank you so much! Use .pdf files. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Sheila" <Sheila@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message...

how to group a row so i can organise data by diff fields
I want to group data in rows so i can pick a column and reorder the whole spreadsheet by rearranging the order of that column. Maybe you selected your range, then Data|Sort And then gave it the column(s) to use as the sort key(s). im sure i used to be able to do wrote: > > I want to group data in rows so i can pick a column and reorder the whole > spreadsheet by rearranging the order of that column. -- Dave Peterson ...

Outlook2K7/Vista & Security Certificates??
I'm using Outlook 2007 and Vista Ultimate. My AOL IMAP mail worked fine until a about a week ago. Now I get this error message: "The server you are connected to is using a security certificate cannot be verified. Do want to continue using this server" I click "Yes" and it downloads the new email, but I have to do this each time I open Outlook 2007. Anyone have any clues how to fix this? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thx can you download the certificate and add it to your trusted certs? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outl...

Sending an Email(not template) in Workflow to a Contact

Recipient Policy on a Group of users??????
I have approximately 100 users all in one Organizational unit that need a particular email address. The problem i am having is that when i create a group and add the users to that group and then set the recipient policy to apply the email address to the group. The users dont get the email address only the group itself. I have tried all the different types of groups (Distribution, Security, Query based group, etc....) and nothing seems to work. I have seen other post saying specify a custom attribute for the users and search on that. This works with one or two but i have over 100, and i ...

Pivot table will not group a date field
I have a pivot table that I grouped the dates by month. I've been using it for quite a while. I just refreshed it and the dates came ungrouped.And when I select the date field and group, I get an error message saying "cannot group that selection. You either have blanks or text fields in your dates - Find and fix. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask pe...

save emails from group email address into group email sent items
Is it possible to get emails that I send from a group/shared email address to saved into the Sent Items folder for that group email? It saves the emails but only in my personal Sent Items folder. Tools-> Options-> E-mail Options...-> Advanced E-mail Options...-> In folders other than the Inbox, save replies with original message -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- ...

Security
Now with Money 2005 it seems you are pretty much required to use an MSN Passport to take advantage of its features. This means all your financial information is somewhere on some Microsoft server. Not only some statements from a certain bank, but ALL of your info. Your checking and savings accounts, your investment and retirement accounts and all the necessary passwords to access these accounts at each particular bank. Together with individual notes you may have added to each transaction (and with the combined information of all of your accounts) anyone accessing your data gets a pr...

Outgoing Hotmail Email Doesn't Work Through Outlook
I have Outlook 2002. I set up my hotmail account with Outlook. I can read my hotmail email just fine; however, I cannot send email via my hotmail account. Email sends fine from an IMAP account that I setup with Outlook. When I attempt to send via hotmail, the message appears to leave the Outbox in the "deliver mail to" .pst folder; however, the outgoing mail is never received by the intended recipient. I have searched extensively on the web for a solution to this problem, but I am at a loss. Any ideas? ...

how to make outlook go to a different folder (then inbox) when opened or tabbed
Does any one know how to make outlook point to some personal folder when it opens and when coming back from the calendar? Thanks, Reuven. Tools->Options->Other->Advanced->When starting Outlook... --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, reuven.sa@gmail.com asked: | Does any one know how to make outlook point to some personal folder | when it opens and when coming back from...

Proper Security Settings on Exchange Install Folder?
I am trying to nail down the security of our Exchange 2003 servers before we start a mass migration off 5.5. One issue I am dealing with is securing the Exchange install directory, in my case c:\program files\exchsrvr I have a Microsoft Press Book "Secure Messaging with MS Exchange Server 2003" that talks about doing this on page 144, but the details aren't as clear as I would like them. For example, they say to remove the everyone inheritance. I don't have that. (thats not my question - but right away I'm seeing the book completely different from what I have) Th...

Outlook send emails
I have two problems that I am unable to resolve myself and wonder if anyone can offer helpful advice. 1. I have two email users on my computer one can send and receive emails very easily the other can receive emails but for an unknown reason is unable to send. The details box is shown on screen but when we see the progress complete message the emails remain in the out box and I don't understand why can you help. 2 not really an out look problem but I seem unable to change the configuration of my keyboard from American to English - most issues can be got arount but we don't h...

Sorting by Groups
I am trying to sort by groups and cannot figure out how to make this work. Basically, Items A, B, and C are subgroups of the totals. I need to sort by date on the totals, but need to keep the same items with each total. I have tried to group the items and then perform a search, but so far I haven't had any luck. Please see below for examples. Any suggestions? Total 1 3/29/2006 Item A 1/28/2006 Item B 3/27/2006 Item C 3/26/2006 Total 2 1/10/2006 Item A 1/9/2006 Item B 1/4/2006 Item C 1/2/2006 Total 3 5/28/2006 Item A 5/24/2006 Item B 5/20/2006 Item C 3/12/2006 Thanks for the ...

how can I add a sequential order number to my groups of records?
I have two tables: tbl_Street_Joiner_Main tbl_Street_Joiner I want to add a new field that is a sequential record order number for the 'tbl_Street_Joiner' entries which are grouped by the 'Joiner_Title_ID' field in the master table 'tbl_Street_Joiner_Main' This new field will then become a Sort Order field for when I rearrange the sort order within each group, which I hope to do 'manually' via some vba code; but... If the sort order is generated automatically via the SQL, will it still be possible to change the sort order via code? This is my curren...

Can't hide Paragraph q in email
Hi there, I accidentally turned the paragraph marks on in my email and now I can't get rid of them. I have followed the instructions from Microsoft but to no avail. I simply cannot find where to switch this off and its driving me nuts. The instructions from the Microsoft site haven't helped me at all as I can't find the buttons they are talking about: Quote: "Sometimes toolbars don't completely fit at the top of a message, and the buttons that you use less frequently are grouped together under Toolbar Options at the end of their respective toolbars" Pleas...

New Email all messed up
Outlook 2002. Suddenly I have a terrible problem. When I write an email, every paragraph is bounded by a red box. I added a red-box Style to a word document recently. When I open Word 2002, my Normal template also puts a red box on everything. It also shows all the styles I have ever created, even though I never saved them to the Normal template. I deleted Normal.dot, but the weirdness came right back. I think I need to recreate a new Normal template. I don't know how to do that. Lady Dungeness Crabby, but Great Legs! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Search for and delete all ins...

Emails Cutting Off
I have just started having problems where I will get forwarded an email from someone not a part of my exchange server and when I go down the email to read the start of it the section that lists the sender, receivers, date/time, ect is being cut off an you can only see the very right hand section of it. The rest is out of the margin to the left. There is to way to actually see this information without copying the section and pasting into word. Does anyone know if there is a setting I should check? I run Outlook 2007 but my company exchange server is 2003. Could that be the pr...

security setup
is there anyway to change security level of cashier by time. for example from 9am to 1 pm they have different security level and from 1 to 5 they have different. Also is there anyway to disable "tender" button on POS for all cashiers. i want to dedicate one of my machines just to make work orders so knowbody can tender amount on it. thank you Shoby, Not that I'm aware of. If you can't press the F12 Tender button, you can't save the workorder. But you can disable the Amount column in the Tender screen. When in POS, click on the bottom blank button on the le...

Outlook 2000 security update
Does anyone know how to disable the Outlook 2000 security update? which one/why ? N "Jeremy" <jeremylee1975@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:01dc01c3ce3e$3509e140$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know how to disable the Outlook 2000 security > update? ...

Default Security Roles for Canadian Payroll
It would be nice to have the same type of security roles in Version 10 when you install Canadian Payroll as you do with US payroll. Fliehigh You could probably "mimic" the same security roles for Canadian payroll, no? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "Fliehigh" wrote: > It would be nice to have the same type of security roles in Version 10 when > you install Canadian Payroll as you do with US payroll. > > Fliehigh No because the tasks do not mimic or relate to the US P...