Searching Mails with a part of a string

I´ve got a network with several Exchange2003 Enterprise Servers. With only
one of them I have the following Problem: The Client can search a Mail with
Outlook2003. If the user puts the whole string of a word in the search field
the mail is found, for example if the word "test" is part of the mail and you
enter test as search string, the mail will be found. If you only enter "est"
as search string, the Mail will not be found. This concerns all Mailboxes on
one server. All Mailboxes on the other servers do work fine. The index is
configured in the same way on every server.
0
Schmid (1)

Outlook
Please disregard my previous posting. I am trying to send a Bulk Mailing through Microsoft Outlook using a contact list. I am using the mail merge function on Microsoft outlook but when I get to the end of completing this, I am getting a MAP1 - unspecified error. Has anyone everyone heard of this and now how to fix it? Thanks for your help. Rachel ...

DataBind Repeater to string[] in ViewData without code behind. MVC 2
Greetings, I'm coming from a WinForms background and diving into ASP.Net. I'm using: C#, VS2010, .Net 4.0, ASP.Net, MVC 2. What I want to do is get a string[] of roles in the controller with: string[] currentUsersRoles = Roles.GetRolesForUser(User.Identity.Name); Then I want to attach this to the ViewData object (also in the controller): ViewData["CurrentUsersRoles"] = currentUsersRoles; Now, in the View I want to bind a Repeater to the array I fed to ViewData. Something like: <asp:Repeater ID="CurrentUsersRoles" runat="se...

rules not forwarding intenet mail
Hi, We have exch 5.5 server iwith win2k server for ONLY INTERNAL MAIL and Public FOLDER and outside mail is hosted by third party One user with windows xp and outlook xp, the RULE send mail to Balckberry internet address. Other User have win 2k pro machine with outlook 2000, "Rule.." does forward to Backberry when mail is only configured for internet mail and pesonal folder but it doesnot when it is configured with internet mail and local mail server setting are same for BOTH users We uninstall and reinstalled outlook 2000 with sp3, windows sp4. blackberry works as we can send dir...

OUTLOOK MAIL #10
I am haveing trouble with my outlook express. I can recieve messages sometimes, but not others. Can anyone help? tfragnito wrote: > I am haveing trouble with my outlook express. I can recieve messages > sometimes, but not others. Can anyone help? Hi - This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft...

Searching for Newsgroups

MSOE.dll could not be initialized error with Windows Mail
Shortly after downloading some Vista updates (don't know which ones), every time I try to send email via a website (it should open up Windows Mail), the error msg Win Mail could not be started 0X800C0155,2) MSOE.Dll could not be initialized... The posts I have seen here suggest that I download Window Live Mail instead of fixing this error. I have a Windows Live Mail account, but I really want to use MSOE to send emails because of its capabilities. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to fix this error with Window Mail not initializing? Restore to a previous date doe...

recalling e-mail
how do i do a recall on an e-mail???? Are you using Exchange Server? If not, you can't do a recall. If you are, the command should be on the Actions menu when you open a sent mail message. However, you should know that the Recall feature is notoriously unreliable. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:85a401c47825$4865a300$a401280a@phx.gbl, mel wrote: > how do i do a recall on an e-mail???? ...

Search & replace in formulae

Mail...
Why is it that some mail in my inbox and in folders is not immediately available when clicking on the message? Instead, I have to wait for it to download. Is there a setting I could change so that all mail remains fully downloaded at all times? Please let me know. Thanks! LJSNYC <LJSNYC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a setting I could change so that all mail remains fully downloaded >at all times? in 2003 (you never mentioned your version): Tools/Options/Send-Receive/Edit Look for the options involving downloading headers. LJSNYC <LJSNYC@discussions.micr...

Search engine optimization

mail servers
How do i know where to get my incoming and outgoing mail serves when making a new mail server in microsoft outlook?? I'm not sure what you are asking, but you need to call your ISP or visit their web site to find the mail server address, assuming you use them for both your incoming and outgoing mail. -M "glen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:049a01c3ce77$3f3c4390$a401280a@phx.gbl... > How do i know where to get my incoming and outgoing mail > serves when making a new mail server in microsoft > outlook?? > ...

Best way to delete e-mails
Imagine user has mailbox at 230MB. User wants to delete all e-mails. She uses webmail only (she works remotely, no Outlook applications installed). What is the best way to delete her e-mails? As far as I can tell Outlook webmail makes people highlight maximum of 14 items and hit the delete button. Should I just delete her mailbox in Exchange and recreate it ? you could use exmerge in "archive" mode to empty it out... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Marlon Brown" <MarlonBrown@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:eD5cwjXSHHA.4956@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl......

Thrid-part anti-spam and cleaner software : which the best ?
Hello, i would like to put a third-part anti-spam and cleaner software in front of our Exchange 2003 to clean at the maximun the mail that come to our Exchange 2003 server. I read that Esafe Mail from Alladin is good and i just would like to have your opinion or your advice about these softwares (which ? best quality, low price .....) thanks for your post .. Bye ! Maybe you should consider IMF from Microsoft. It's does good work and its FREE. -- Regards, Sasa Milovanovic MCSE:Messaging sasa.milovanovic(at)exchangemaster.net "Ouba" <ouba974@mx.com> wrote in mes...

Mail Merge Reversing
I have a publication that I am using Mail Merge with. It is a "Booklet" type of publication. Here is a Print Screen of the Print>View to show how this is being printed out: http://www.tatu54.com/pub.htm The first record prints fine, however, the second record prints "backwards. In other words, the first page is the "cover" of my newsletter. The last page, or the address page, is the back "cover." With the printing of the second record, and every other record after that, the address page, or the back page prints and then the cover page is printed. ...

Cant send mail 01-24-10
I always use my msn account for msn mail. How can I use this with windows live mail. -- April April You will need to set up WLM to use MSN mail FAQS http://windowslivehelp.com/help.aspx Home Page http://windowslivehelp.com/Default.aspx Solutions for Common Problems http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions/ Hotmail Community Forums http://windowslivehelp.com/community/Default.aspx -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "April" <April@discussion...

excel VBA

Multiple fields using to search
Hi, Something i've been batteling for weeks with and theres probably such a simple answer to it and i just cant see it: Riiiight, i have this form (lets call it frmClientSearch) On this form i have a 2 list box thinghys; One called lstEmployee which is populated with Employee names and the other lstCity which is populated with City Names. Then i have a command button (cmdSearch) which, once click and values selected in both the lst boxes, should return only the values that are equal to both the lst boxes in a new form called frmSearchResult. (Hope i make sense) So... I know how ...

Mail Delivery Question
Hi, I have an Exchange behind a linksys router on an ADSL connection. My server is configured to use DNS to deliver outgoing and my DNS has forwarding enabled to external DNS server. I can send email to an email account of the ISP that I'm on, while I can't send email to other domains. Is there something else that I need to do? TIA TagaR What NDRs do you get, if any? TagaR wrote: > Hi, > > I have an Exchange behind a linksys router on an ADSL connection. My > server is configured to use DNS to deliver outgoing and my DNS has > forwarding enabled to external DNS s...

CRM 1.2 How to get queue to e-mail CRMEnabled users
We are running Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition and a Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition MS Exchange server. Can not get the CRM Queue to e-mail other users. E-mails come fine to support queue, but not to us. What do we have to do to configure the mail server properly, the CRM Router is in place on mail server, but there is something else missing. Any help would be great full thanks!!! alfuller@mobilewires.com ...

SMTP Mail Sending Problem Windows 7
Hi, I am using SMTPClient class for sending mail from my C# application. I have successfully sent mail in local area or outside of the domain. But, i met a strange problem. When i send the mail to the client who uses Windows 7 he cannot receive the mail, although exchange server tells me "it has delivered". I worked on it and i found a silly case. When i set MailPriority.High the client receives the mail. If i do not set the mail priority to high, the client does not receive the mail. Can Anyone tell me what is the problem, or has anybody met a problem as simi...

Search, Search, Thanks
In the last couple of weeks I have been fighting with different ways o synching my laptop and my home pc. I have ended up with numerou duplicate entries, duplicate address books and duplicate contact lists ALL of my questions/problems I was able to resolve simply by searchin through the forums. Chances are if you have a problem you're not th first. There are some really good people on these forums that know alo more about Outlook than I do. Just my .02 Thank ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages dir...