searching information stores

I am looking for a tool that will search all mail messages in the
information store. Is there something out there like this? My boss is
asking.

Thank you

0
k.pavelka (3)

Quest has a tool to do this as does OnTrack.

I believe Quest's solution is called Recovery Manager for Exchange and
OnTrack's product is called PowerControls.  NEMX software also has a product
called PowerTools for Exchange - can't recall if this does the same thing or
not, though.

--
Ben Winzenz
Exchange MVP

"KatPavelka" <k.pavelka@comcast.net> wrote in message
>I am looking for a tool that will search all mail messages in the
>information store. Is there something out there like this? My boss is
>asking.
>
> Thank you

0
Ben

What info is stored in the Outlook Profile?
Just curious. What does the profile contain? FWIW, I'm thinking of Outlook on a home machine using Pop, not a machine on a domain and with Exchange server. -- a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m Harrison for Congress in NY 13CD www.harrison06.com Don't blame me. I voted for Gore. A Proud signature since 2001 It doesn't matter where Outlook is running. The mail profile itself = always contains information about the accounts, information stores, and = address lists used in that particulr profile.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook ...

How do I copy a comment to become the information in a cell.
I am trying to copy comments in a spreadsheet into cells on the same line so that they become the cell not a comment attached to a cell. The macro below inserts the text from a comment in the activecell into the first blank cell in the row. The comment is then deleted so save your work before testing this: Sub cmt() Dim eCol As Integer Dim cmtText As String Dim cmt As Comment Set cmt = ActiveCell.Comment If Not cmt Is Nothing Then With ActiveCell eCol = Cells(.Row, Columns.Count).End(xlToLeft).Column + 1 cmtText = Application.WorksheetFu...

can not open information store
I have one user that when they open their Outlook 2k (that connects to our Exchange Server 2k), she gets a message saying "can not open Information store" Everybody else is doing just fine. I removed the Exchange from her outlook, restarted the machine, re selected Exchange (from Outlook properties), but It gives the same answer. What's up?? ...

Reconstitute Money file from information synced to the web?
I recently had a horrible system crash during which I lost (among many other things) my Money file. I was using Money 2003 Deluxe and was religiously synchronizing my file with the web. When I restored my system, I downloaded and installed Money 2004. When I started it up and logged in using my Passport, Money seemed to notice that there was some inconsistency, as it offered me a dialog box with 2 options that I don't exactly understand. Neither of them was "Would you like Money to download your file from the web?" What I'm trying to find out is, is there any way fo...

Search & replace in formulae

Searching for Newsgroups

Search engine optimization

WMP 11
I'm using two computers, side-by-side. Both with WMP 11 and both running WinXP-SP3. On one, when I put in a CD, WMP gets all the album information automatically (title, tracks, artist). But with the other it shows 'Unknown Album' and I'm not able the download the info. I've checked the options on both and don't see any differences that would be causing this. Any ideas or suggestions? -- woch2331 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ woch2331's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/186955.htm View this thread:...

Multiple fields using to search
Hi, Something i've been batteling for weeks with and theres probably such a simple answer to it and i just cant see it: Riiiight, i have this form (lets call it frmClientSearch) On this form i have a 2 list box thinghys; One called lstEmployee which is populated with Employee names and the other lstCity which is populated with City Names. Then i have a command button (cmdSearch) which, once click and values selected in both the lst boxes, should return only the values that are equal to both the lst boxes in a new form called frmSearchResult. (Hope i make sense) So... I know how ...

Help with graph from exported information
I am trying to graph information from a spreadsheet that has been exported from another program (a time-recording program). It basically puts the information like this: matter 1 - 5 matter 2 - 10 matter 3 - 2 matter 2 - 5 matter 2 - 10 etc etc I want to create a graph that charts the TOTAL of all matter one, etc. I can't figure out how :( Am using Excel 2007. Thank you Susan Try this approach: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ConsolidateData.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://Peltier...

Prices and cost Set to zero when exporting a new store
When I export a new store with 1.2.085v from headquarters all the cost and price information is set to zero. I have seen that there is a fix for 1.3v but i cannot seem to find any other fix for our version. Any suggestions? Thanks Joe Just run worksheets to update the cost and price. Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the information. Joe Gonzalez wrote: > When I export a new store with ...

Any Liquor store RMS Users
Are there any Liquor store using RMS ? Is anyone willing to share some of their best practices, some ways they do things. Is there anything as "best practices' booklet for Liquor store using RMS, Few questions i have How is your inventory kept? Is everything by case based on supplier item numbers and than having a parent/child relationship to single item (bottle, 6 pack , etc) Or is it better to keep inventory by bottle with fast moving items having parent/child relationship How do you cover the need for extra fields needed Size Price per ounce Type, Proof Verital(types ...

excel VBA

Search, Search, Thanks
In the last couple of weeks I have been fighting with different ways o synching my laptop and my home pc. I have ended up with numerou duplicate entries, duplicate address books and duplicate contact lists ALL of my questions/problems I was able to resolve simply by searchin through the forums. Chances are if you have a problem you're not th first. There are some really good people on these forums that know alo more about Outlook than I do. Just my .02 Thank ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages dir...

Including imap folders in outlook 2003 search folders
Dear all, Is it possible to include imap accounts/folders as providers for "virtual" search folders in outlook 2003? At the moment, I only see the option to check folders in my personal folders but not to include imap folders. The reason that I ask is that I would like to be able to get a complete view of follow up tasks across all my accounts (1 pop3, 2 imap and 1 hotmail). Only the pop3 account gets delivered into the personal folders and is included in the follow up a nd unread search folders. Thanks for your help in advanced. Raj ...

Microsoft Store Operations POS: Attempt to process COM object 'ObjectName' failed. An unknown error ocurred.
I have a program that gets executed in POS. Occasionally POS closes that program in the midle of execution; after trying to restart it the error message shows "Attempt to process COM object 'ObjectName' failed. An unknown error occurred." I am invoking this program from Custom POS Button. Here is entry code. The exception below is never executed. namespace FrameWiz { [ComVisible(true)] public class Startup { public bool Process(object argSession) { FrameWizShell frameWizShell = null; Session mySession = null; try { //mine ...

Exchange 5.5 Store.exe Event ID 4097
The following Dr Watson error has occurred 3 times over the last 3 weeks - I cannot determine any pattern or trend: The application, store.exe, generated an application error The error occurred on 04/30/2004 @ 13:26:29.025 The exception generated was c0000005 at address 0042466B (<nosymbols>) ========================================================== Any assistance will be appreciated. I have the "Recovey Tab" set to restart on all failures, and it has been restarting OK... ======================================================== Here is the entire entry from the drWts...

Display search results
Using OneNote 2010 Beta: file tabs are on the left; how can I make search result tabs appear on the right? Now they don't appear at all: the first search result is displayed in the middle of the screen (that's fine) but no way to move to the next search result, nor any way to scrool them all the search results. I'd like to see all the search result tabs listed on the right so I can choose the one I want (as was the case with the version of OneNote that got replaced by 2010 beta). Many thanks for any help. -- CH I can't really visualize what you want, but h...

Search Form Problems
I have a form that has two fields in it. The first field is for a ID number, and the other is for the projects name. I am having a problem with using the form for as a search tool. Some of the values are duplicates in the drop down, I wanted to know how to properly filter the combo box so that the values can only be seen once. The Row Source is the name of the table that the fields are from, however this only words for the ID combo box and not the project name one. For some reason the values are from the ID column in the project name's combo box as well. To counter this problem, I si...

Is it possible to search on the results on a cell? For example, a cell may have a formula such as =3+5 You can search and find the 3 or the 5. The cell with show 8, is it possible to search for an 8 and have it find this cell? TIA Yes. In the Search dialog, choose Options and select Look in Values. -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "berj" <berj@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:WbednSOFT7Cbp57fRVn-1Q@adelphia.com... > Is it possible to search on the results on a cell? > > For example, a cell may have a formula such as > > =3+5 >...

LOST OUTLOOK INFORMATION #2
While in outlook I lost all the information I had saved in it...no saved e-mails...no contacts...nothing. I tried running the inbox repair tool and it did not finish all the phases...so I have no idea what to do...I need the old information back. Any ideas?? You may have to run inbox repair tool several times. You dont give yr version of OL, nor the size of pst Presumably no backup? "SABRINA" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:50f801c473f8$b1385840$a401280a@phx.gbl... > While in outlook I lost all the information I had saved in > it...no s...