script to "apply this policy now" recipient policy

we have a number of organisations hosted by our AD, each organisation
has their own email domain.

at the moment recipient policys are given to mailbox stores, the
intention is to move away from this as we will soon be hosting an extra
50 mail domains.

the new recipient policys are given to UPN suffixes, however at times
people move between organisations and when we change their OU and UPN
suffix it does not change their email address, if we go into ESM and
select "apply this policy now" on the recipient policy it will change
their email address, trouble is the upkeep and i would rather not have
to give our superusers & helpdesk staff the access / ability to be able
to do this

is there a better way of doing this or any way this can be forced with
script?

0
muppet_66 (2)

Try setting the msExchReplicateNow attribute of the Domain's RUS
(objectClass=msExchAddressListService) to TRUE.
--
Bharat Suneja
MVP - Exchange

"davo12345" <muppet_66@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> we have a number of organisations hosted by our AD, each organisation
> has their own email domain.
>
> at the moment recipient policys are given to mailbox stores, the
> intention is to move away from this as we will soon be hosting an extra
> 50 mail domains.
>
> the new recipient policys are given to UPN suffixes, however at times
> people move between organisations and when we change their OU and UPN
> suffix it does not change their email address, if we go into ESM and
> select "apply this policy now" on the recipient policy it will change
> their email address, trouble is the upkeep and i would rather not have
> to give our superusers & helpdesk staff the access / ability to be able
> to do this
>
> is there a better way of doing this or any way this can be forced with
> script?

0
bharatsuneja1 (3146)

RUS "apply this policy now" is greyed out
Hello, I have 2 RUS policies. The Default one is applied ok. It's priority is lowest. But the second one that i made, the "apply this policy now" is greyed out. It is priority 1. I cant get the policy to be applied to any users. Any Ideas? I have read all the Microsoft pages on this and they dont really help me for this. Are the LDAP filters different in each policy? Nue <aaronw@firstmac.com.au> wrote in message news:1153263050.604346.115100@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com... > Hello, > I have 2 RUS policies. The Default one is applied ok. It's priority >...