SchedulePlusFreeBusy - error on duplicate message deletion

Hello,
I am running exchange 2000 SP3 and I am receiving daily the following message:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeFBPublish
Event Category: General
Event ID: 8275

SchedulePlusFreeBusy folder could not be opened for duplicate message
deletion on virtual machine SERVER1. The error number is 0x80040005.

I have re-installed the public store from scratch but I am still getting the
same error.
Any ideas?

Thanks, Frank van Niele.

0
Niele (1)

Hello,

Did you find solution to this problem?
I have the same... with Ex2k3 SP1...

Regards...

"Frank van Niele" wrote:

> Hello,
> I am running exchange 2000 SP3 and I am receiving daily the following message:
>
> Event Type: Error
> Event Source: MSExchangeFBPublish
> Event Category: General
> Event ID: 8275

> SchedulePlusFreeBusy folder could not be opened for duplicate message
> deletion on virtual machine SERVER1. The error number is 0x80040005.
>
> I have re-installed the public store from scratch but I am still getting the
> same error.
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks, Frank van Niele.

0
Al1 (450)

First server in a site refers to deleted server
Hello all, Recently introduced our first Exchange 2003 server into a Exchange 5.5 site. Originally we had 2 Exchange 5.5 servers EXCH and EXCHG2. After we introduce the new Exchange 2003 server we followed the instruction on Q152959 to decommision EXCH. We moved all mailboxes, Offline Addressbook, Public system and user folders to the new Exchange 2003 server EXCH2K3. We then removed the EXCH server from the site. As far as I can see everything is working fine. What is a bit troubling is the fact that I still see a reference to the EXCH server(decomission Exchg 5.5 Server)as the Site folder s...

Digitally Signed messages cannot be verified
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003E_01CA80F7.DC954D10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-8-i" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, I am working with OE back from Ver.4.=20 I have now OE V6 SP2. My OS is XP Pro SP2 I receive digitally signed messages on daily basis. In the Inbox folder = it displays the red signature button. However when I open the messages = it doesn't indicate that the message is signed. This began only recently (I suspect after I upgraded to IE 7). = Beforehand, for many years it did i...

Can't delete Admin Group
I've just removed the last server from an Ex2k3 Administrative Group. There's nothing listed inside of it (i.e., no connectors, members, etc..), yet when i try to delete it i get this error message: "You may not delete this administrative group because it still has items in it." ID no: c1034af8 Exchange System Manager. It's been a couple of days since the server was removed, more than enough time for replication to complete. Anyone seen this before? Thanks. Fire up ADSIEdit and find out if there's anything in the AG. If permissions is an issue, you can use...

Duplicate record
I have created a button that is supposed to duplicate a record, but every time I try it , I get the following: "Record(s) that CAE Project was unable to paste have been inserted into a new table..." 1) The new table creates 2 frames (frame 75 and Frame 175), but I do not know what they are linked to. How can I repair what I can't decipher. Is there a way I can debug it? 2) Is there a way that I can copy a record to a new record (47 textboxes and 4 combo boxes)? If so, can someone direct me on how to accomplish this?. Thanks John "textboxes" and "combobox...

How to know what rule or junk filter moved a message to "deleted items" folder in Outlook 2002?
Hello How to know what rule or junk filter moved a message to "deleted items" folder in Outlook 2002? I have asked the same, both on Outlook 2003 and OE and been told there is no way to tell :-( I sure would like to know as sometimes my rules decide that most everything is junk, even if I do add the sender to my address book. If you ever get a answer, please let me know ! -- Tedd Riggs PDA Square Content Developer www.pdasquare.com Redmond, WA "Dmitriy Kopnichev" <kopn@hotbox.ruDELETE> wrote in message news:OwqRZzTHEHA.1048@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... >...

Duplicate joint accounts... help?
Hi, I hope there is a "fix" for this. My fiance and I each have a personal bank account at the same bank. We also have a joint account together at this bank. My problem is that money, using yodlee, updates our account information. However, we get two joint accounts created in money (one for each of us), instead of one. There is no option to "merge duplicate accounts" either since I money is considering the banks seperate banks during download (which we had to do.. considering we have different passwords and user names to access each of the personal accounts at the bank). ...

Duplicates!
Hi just after a bit of help please. One client asked the following question: Can you have a look at why the Support Queue receives duplicate email. I sent a test email to that address and so far I have had to delete 80 duplicate e-mails from the support queue, all of the same email, they just keep generating. Another client asked the following question: When I go online then offline in outlook for the CRM my phone call fields called the 'Call Initiator' and 'Call Recipiant' are duplicated. I thought going online then offline again might fix it but it does it again....

Deleting Rows If Not Bold
I require a row deleting if the cells in columns D and E are NOT bold. is this possible? Excel 2000. Thanks Bob. Hi Bob For i = Range("E65536").End(xlUp).Row To 1 Step -1 If Not Cells(i, 4).Font.Bold And Not Cells(i, 5).Font.Bold Then Cells(i, 4).EntireRow.Delete Next i HTH Cordially Pascal "Bob Beard" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news:202a201c458f7$207c9b20$a501280a@phx.gbl... > > I require a row deleting if the cells in columns D and E > are NOT bold. > > is this possible? > > Excel 2000. > &g...

Message Boxes
When displaying a message box how do you insert rows, carriage returns and place bullit points on left hand side of box. I've seen how to do it somewhere and I know it's dead simple but can't remember where!!! Thanx all!!! Mikey, Use the concatenate operator, &, with the Chr(10) (line feed) code: MsgBox "First line" & chr(10) & "Second line" To keep the code cleaner-looking, you may want to use the form: MsgBox "This is the first line" & Chr(10) & _ "This is the second" & Chr(10) & _ "And the fina...

Duplicating / cloaning one company data to another in GP10
Hi Is there a way to cloan one companies data (including transections etc) to a new company with a different company name? Is there a 'Best Practices' document or a prefered way of doing this in GP10. Thanks kb#878449 in Customer Source https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?WTNTZSMNWUKNTMMYQLYTNSUKZPXKMUNVMKVZZXSTSMYWUNMYPOYXKYTZNUXNLSMK "ss1001" wrote: > Hi Is there a way to cloan one companies data (including transections etc) to > a new company with a different company name? > > Is there a 'Best Practices' document or a prefered...

Want to Group messages by date only in Outlook XP 2002
When you use the grouping function in an Outlook XP 2002 folder (like Inbox) to group by Received field; you get multiple groups each containing one message, because the field is a date-time field. I want to group all messages received any given day, discarding the time data. Anybody knows how to do this, seems a very simple thing to do. Maybe I'm bypassing something. Thanks -- HBC Unfortunately you can't...only Outlook 203 can do this. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Lead Author - Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Re...

Duplicate Address Entries
Outlook 2002. When I chose Tools then Address Book I have two entries for all people who have a fax number and an email address. The entries look like> jsmith@hotmail.com SMTP joe smith@(123)-456-7890 FAX This presents a problem since I use the radio button in to the To.. prompt and I have two names. If I chose the wrong one then I get a bad email address. ANy suggestions would be appreciated Use the horizontal scroll bar to scroll to the right to distinguish one address from another. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Charlie R" <creckenberg@hotmail.com> wrote...

why does deleted email have a line thru it
I have 2 email accounts. One works fine. On the other; when I delete an email I have a line thru it and the email stays in the inbox and cannot be removed. Help. Did you try and hit Send\Receive when the line is through the message. Does it delete then -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AFDC8DB7-12D5-47C3-AA1E-74F72CF0258D@microsoft.com... >I have 2 email accounts. One works fine. On t...

I am receiving a message about parameter values and it won't send
I put outlook on my computer, tried to send an email, and it won't send it because of parameter values. Did I install outlook wrong or what. ...

Instant messaging #3
Sorry I'm a newbi to ek2003, what componets should I have loaded to allow for instant messaging? I don't even have a virtual server for it? Thanks Pete. -- --------------------------------------------------------------------- "Are you still wasting your time with spam?... There is a solution!" Protected by GIANT Company's Spam Inspector The most powerful anti-spam software available. http://mail.spaminspector.com I believe IM capabilities are only available through Communications Server. If you are upgrading from Exchange 2000 and IM is already installed, you ca...

Tasks duplicating/Contacts duplicating
User has two issues: Notices that her boss' tasks (she has delegate rights) show up multiple times in Task View. Same thing with Contacts. Has anyone seen this happen before? ...

Find Duplicates in 10 tables
Hello! I have about 10 tables with address information for Christmas Cards. I want to see if there are any duplicate addresses in two or more tables. I found a few resources for just comparing two tables but I want to compare all of these tables. I attempted to make a query to contain all the records from all the databases and I was gonna run the duplicate query wizard on that query but I can't seem to get all the data to show up together. Can anyone help? I'm fairly new to Access so you might have to dumb it down for me. ^_^ Thanks for any help anyone can offer. Why would you have ...

Yahoo text has multiple deletions since '08 Word was installed
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I've probably made some basic error with installing Office: mac 2008. Since doing so, I can't read much of anything on Yahoo. Many letters are missing; some are squished together. Is there are a problem with font compatibility? I'd welcome any suggestions on how to fix the problem. Otherwise, I'll need to uninstall and try again, which I suppose is not a bad initial strategy. Please help. Simply shut the computer down, turn it off, then restart. When you restart, you force a rebuilt of the font caches, ...

How do I stop Outlook 207 from deleting my calendar entries
When outlook does a save in personal folders it deletes new entries to my calendar. How do I stop this? I use save after entering the entries so don't know why this happens. Where is your calendar? If you want copies of the appointment on 2 calendars, you need to copy it, not move it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:E...

Excel 2003 fuzzy search for duplicate.
Hello everyone, does anyone know of an application or vb code that can be used to search in two worksheets (like VLOOKUP) on similar matches using fuzzy logic? For example, if on one sheet I have I.B.M and the other IBM or James Smith on one and Jim Smith on the other, is there anyway of giving confidence codes to the match? Thanks very much for your help, Hi Asha, Look at soundex codes as explained by John Walkenbach http://www.j-walk.com/SS/excel/tips/tip77.htm You can use the SOUNDEX function as a worksheet formula, and then use VLOOKUP on that. In your example, both James Smith and ...

OWA Delete Permissions
Can I Configure Users so that they can Delete a Message (as in place it in the deleted items folder) and yet, not be able to Empty the Deleted Items Folder? And reserve this right to Empty the Deleted Items Folder to Admins? J OWA functionality can be customized to a certain extent, although I personally dont know of a way to prevent the empty deleted items function within OWA. Perhaps some of these other great people know of a way. More info on customizing OWA is here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;833340 Tony Eversole "Smurfman" wrote: > ...

Duplicate tasks being created
I am using Outlook 2007. I have not used task bar much until now. Each time I create a task I get two items showing in tasks window. All action on one i.e. updates, settings, details are repeated on the other and if I delete the other one is deleted. Any thoughts from any daring soul!!! "Pravesh" <pravesh.prasher@gmail.com> wrote in message news:54A1AB35-703F-437D-B1EE-F6B4C94F24C6@microsoft.com... >I am using Outlook 2007. I have not used task bar much until now. Each time >I create a task I get two items showing in tasks window. All action on one >i.e. upda...

How do I delete some transactions?
Hi, I have a credit card which was subject to identity theft. As a result, it was charged multiple times (about 100) for the Fedex services i did not purchase.The bank has credited back all the fraudulent transactions. However, since they all negate each other i do not want to see them in my Money banking or reports. What do I do? I can not delete them after getting data into my Money from the bank site. thanks a lot Mark them as VOID. You should eventually be able to delete them after you pass the window of time during which Money downloads the transactions. -- Peace, BobJ "Wil...

Recieved two of the same email messages in Outlook
I have an Exchange 2003 Server and am running Outlook 2003 on all my clients. One of my users is recieving duplicate email messages from another user on the domain. The Subjects, text, date/time and sender are all the same on these two messages. We do not have POP3, or anything else enabled, and we do not allow retrieval or sending of email using PDA's. The only method of sending/receiving email is by connecting via VPN, OWA or by being in the office and connected to the LAN. Does anyone know by chance why this user would be getting the same email message twice? Thanks for th...

displaying messages in the Status bar with the Status command
Every night I run a VBA procedure that executes a series of action queries to import data from another database into the back end file of an Access 2003 database. While VBA is running the queries, I'm using using the command Status ("text message") to display messages to inform the administrator of the progress of the queries. However, I find that those Status messages are competing for space with the built in "Running Query _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _" progress bar that Acces displays. And my Status messages are only visible when the "Running Query" prog...