Running Exchange 2K3 System Manager and Outlook 2K3 on the same XP workstation

In order to run the Exchange 2003 System Manager, on the same machine that
I'm running Outlook 2003 on, which version of MAPI32.DLL should be in the
System32 folder and which version should be in C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr?

You need to jig around with locations. See:
us;266418 for what to do.

0
mark7219 (5666)

Transparent bitmap in system context menu
Hi. My application adds it's menu to the system context menu. How can I make it's bitmap transparent? 'SetMenuItemBitmaps' function doesn't take a mast for the bitmap. Thanks in advance Martin "Martin" <martin-g@mail.ru> wrote in message news:1174642958.411429.136360@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com... > My application adds it's menu to the system context menu. How can I > make it's bitmap transparent? 'SetMenuItemBitmaps' function doesn't > take a mast for the bitmap. White areas on a bitmap used by SetMenuItemBitmaps are d...

Removing an Offline Exchange Server
I have a server in my Exchange organization that does not physically exist anymore, but we never had Exchange properly uninstalled before it was trashed. Does anyone know how to remove an offline Exchange server from your organization? Any ideas will be appreciated. Thanks. 200x: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/273478 5.5: Simply highlight the server in the exch admin gui and hit delete. On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:19:06 -0800, "Romual Piecyk" <RomualPiecyk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a server in my Exchange organization that does not physically exist >any...

[Outlook 2010] IMAP: change corresponding pst file
Hello, I'm using Outlook 2010 with an IMAP account at 1&1 in germany. When I set up the profile in Outlook, this account was connected with a pst file myemailaddress.pst Due to unknown reasons this account is now connected to myemailaddress(3).pst I also can' send any emails from this account. The error message is: "Error (0x8004010F) .....: Can't access the outlook data file." How can I point the profile to the original pst file? -- Ciao , Frank. When you use IMAP, outlook creates the pst for the imap account and you can't change it. If the chang...

help, derag won't work and the outlook folder shows 36000 fragmnets
defragmented and the program works fine but when it finishes it looks the same on the as the original analysis. Then I look at the report and it list a lot of files that can't be drfragmented. The only thing I can think of is that this pc was once on MSexchange (the reason I mention it is that the outlook pst which is 1.8 gigs, shows 36000 fragments and it is located in the c/exchange folder) Anyway, what do I do??? how can I get the drive to defrag? Hello Bob When you open IE\Properties\Programs what do you see in there under E-Mail box. Use the dropdown arrow and take a peek on ...

Need only one DLL instance to run...

Outlook/Exchange auto-accept issues
outtlook 2007 on exchange 2007 back en. i have a client that has meeting rquests being auto-accepted, even after un-checking the option in OWA. So i changed him to a room, then set automateprocessing:none, then set back to a user (using the shell). now meeting requests go to his inbox, but after 2-3 minutes, it gets auto-acceped. help! ...

project/portfolio server 2010 survey management
Hi All, I have just installed the Beta version of Project Server 2010 and I can see how they have integrated Project and Portfolio server into one product... I was wondering: how can I create the survey management (to have a risk assessment process for example...) that exist in Portfolio Server 2007??? I try to have a look into "server setting", but I have not found anything interesting... any suggestion?? thanks Vit It's under Server Settings > Workflow and Project Detail Pages Then, check out the Workflow Stages....I didn't see any risk assessmen...

restricted email with Outlook Express
Is there a way to configure Outlook Express to only accept email's from addresses within my Address book? --Peter Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Peter S" <an...

Exchange removal
I have moved all users from one Exchange 2003 server to another Exchange 2003 server and can successfully turn off the old server for a number of days without causing the users any problems. A couple of the system folders haven't re-appeared (Schedule+ Free/Busy folder being one of them) but the users have no problems accessing calender info etc. I am safe to now un-install Exchange from the old server? Thanks "Simon" <Simon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A045DC48-C646-4860-8BEB-5DB92E8E6151@microsoft.com... >I have moved all users fro...

xp desktop and start button missin
cant get into to windows even in safe mode have to go to task manager to open anytgin In task mgr,locate "new task",type: cmd In cmd type: CHKDSK C: After,you may want to type: Sfc /Scannow Install xp cd,exit the menu page.Once its thru,remove xp cd,type: CHKDSK C: /F Agree to restart,type: EXIT Restart pc. "jen" wrote: > cant get into to windows even in safe mode have to go to task manager to open > anytgin ...

run time error 10-22-03

Outlook with Domino connector
I am using Outlook 2002 with a Domino R5 server connector for e-mail. Two colleagues are doing the same. When we e- mail attachments to each other (Word, Excel or Powerpoint files), they are sometimes unreadable by the recipient. The same e-mail opened by Notes lets us get the attachments without problems. We are not (yet?) experiencing problems receiving attachments from other users. Is there a problem with Outlook, or the Domino connector? Is there a patch? Thanks, Adam I ran into this early on and have found the only way to work around this issue is to change your message for...

Query Exchange/AD for users that have OWA enabled
Does anyone know if there is a query that I can run to give me a list of all user accounts that have the OWA feature enabled? We have 900 accounts, and we only allow some user "types" to have OWA access... We are running Exchange 2003 on Win2003 server, Active Directory, etc. Please forgive me if I am posting to the incorrect group (Exchange instead of AD?) Thanks. Donna ...

outlook 2000, email editor is word, no room for text
New user of Outlook 2000. Set WORD 2000 as email editor. Open for New mail and get big gray space after first line of tool bar and small space to enter text. Each subsequent new mail, the text space disappears completely as the gray space between the two tool bars expands. Please Help. Thanks, Meryl ...

System Error when opening Excel 2007
A client is receiving this error "system Error &H80004005(-2147467259)" in excel 2007 when opening a new file or an exisiting file. This error came up after visio 2003 was uninstalled and visio 2007 got installed on his system. This error can be a lot, and I looked a bit around where they say it might be something with memory. But then I wonder why he never gave this error before untill visio 2007 got installed. Any help is welcome and I would be very thankfull to those who can help me in this issue. Greetz ...

Installing the Exchange Calendar Update tool
Hey guys and gals, Two items of conusion for me: 1. When running the Exchange Calendar update tool (I don't trust my users to even read my email), I have to have access to all users's mailboxes in order to adequately run the tool. Which group do I have to place myself into to do this, or which permission do I need to change. I am in both the Enterprise Admin and Domain Admin roles. This is for an SBS 2003 install. When I run the tool I get errors that mailboxes cannot be accessed. 2. The TZMove.exe tool, which is supposed to be downloaded, but not the installer, which also has ...

Automatically run macro

Exchange Mailbox Size #2
A request of 1GB mailbox size limit for each user was requested of me for over 10,000 users. We are using the enterprize version 2003; This seems like a foolish request since I've seen how a 250MB inbox re-acts using Outlook, DOG Slow... My question is, is this supported and what issues do you see given a request like this? -Charles "sacredheartu@hotmail.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >A request of 1GB mailbox size limit for each user was >requested of me for over 10,000 users. We are using the >enterprize version 2003; This seems lik...

Outlook #239
When given an assigned task, is there any way of automatically notifying others (instead of just the orginator of that task)that the task has been completed or that the status has changed. ...

Excel Continuous Running Total

Money 2002 will not run

Exchange 2k3 Recovery in another h/w
Friends Need your help guys!,, Is there any way i can restore exchange2003 in another h/w with same os? Existing exchange server name :osiExchange OS :Windows 2003 Standerd SP1. Domain member :osiExchnage.osi.local New H/w I hv installed Windows2003 Sp1 and joined to my existing domain ! do i need to keep the same hostname for new server? pls heelp me out by steps and advises Best Regards, On 27 Jan 2007 21:01:14 -0800, "Vamsi" <konasanimurali@gmail.com> wrote: >Friends > >Need your help gu...