Routing between 2 Routing Groups

I have an organizatiion with 3 exchange servers.
2 routing groups
RG1 has 2 servers
RG2 has 1 server

In RG1 Server 1 has a smtp connector for the organization, Server 2 is the
local bridgehead server to connect to RG2.
Every time users from RG1 on the server with the SMTP connector with mail to
be delivered to the server in RG2 the mail goes out to the internet instead
of thru the routing group connector. Is there a setting that will force
internal mail to go thru the connector.

Any help will be appreciated
0
jjaillet (1)

Removing Hyperlink #2
I recorded a macro where I remove a Hyperlink. I am using that code in a larger program. The problem is, this code removes all the cell formatting, not just the hyperlink. How can I remove the hyperlink, by code, without removing other cell formatting? -- Thanks Shawn Use Clearcontents instead of Clear "Shawn" <Shawn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:33F7A6D6-4B03-438A-B2F9-104743987423@microsoft.com... > I recorded a macro where I remove a Hyperlink. I am using that code in a > larger program. The problem is, this code removes all the cell format...

routing mail with routing group
Folks, I am having problems routing mail within a routing group.. Any ideas Regards Hi, Perhaps you can be a bit more specific? In general the Exchange servers should be able to communicatie with the active directory/dns and with smtp to eachother. In case you are using an internal firewall sometimes ports get blocked that are needed for the communication such as smtp en the linkstate port (tcp 691). Regards, Steven "ricky" <rakumi@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eVcLmk4DFHA.3256@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Folks, > I am having problems routing mail within a ...

date format #2
if two users are connecting to the same citrix server ,can both users have different date format?i.e,American date and english date. Is there a workaround for this ? Thank you Mary J. I can only give you scenarious on how you can accomplish this not knowing the details of your environment, and based on my experience with different client environments. Scenario 1. You can have two different Citrix boxes, one configured with a United States locale, the other one configured with a United Kindom locale, and of course, GP installed on each one. The US box can have the US version of GP ...

Time problem #2
Hello, We have been having time issues ever since the govt changed the daylight savings time dates. We applied all of the patches, but the first year we still had some issues, primarily with Outlook Calendaring. We ran the time zone tools on the Outlook clients that had issues. Every time change it gets a bit worse. Currently, after a lot of trial and error, we have our domain controller (Windows Serve 2003) and our email server (same, with Exchange 2003), set to the correct time with the "adjust to daylight savings time" switched off. We had problems when it was select...

comapring 2 seperate workbook
HELP!!! Is there any way you can compare 2 workbooks. for example, would be looking for a match (of values) from single columb o workbook 'a' to values of single columb from workbook 'b'. When eve there is a match between these two, maybe I can write it on ne workbook?(automatically). Or if there is any other tricks, please le me know. (I am sick of comparing it maually and when there is a match I am cutting and pasting to new workbook) -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi as a starting point have a look at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm#Ex...

identities #2
I cannot switch identities <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:187d601c44a89$7be5a8c0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I cannot switch identities Outlook does not use Identities. Outlook EXPRESS does. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003 from the Office suite of products. Outlook Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name. For help with your OE questions, try an OE newsgroup such as microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress (for OE 6), or an OE help website such as http://insideOE.tomsterdam.com. If you...

email routing
I am trying to send a press release to multiple newspapers. Can I send it one time to multiple papers without each of them seeing the others that are getting it? I am not referring to bcc's. When the email is received by each paper in it would only show one paper in the To: line. Am I being clear. I have a POP 3 using Outlook and I have Internet Explorer. Thanks -- Brigid kiola <kiola@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to send a press release to multiple newspapers. Can I > send it one time to multiple papers without each of them seeing the > others ...

Pivot Table Groupings Fail if 1of the items isn't in the next data
I am Grouping items together in a Pivot Table and everything works fine until I use the next months data. For example, I have different types of earning codes and I am grouping as follows. Codes 1, 3 & 5 = Group A 2, 4 = Group B 6 = Group C If in the next pay period, I do not have any Code 4 Earnings, Group B looses the Group B name, and becomes '2'. It changes every pay period and I rarely have all codes in the same pay period. Hi Jerry Double click on the field Code, and select Show Items with no data. -- Regards Roger...

Print area #2
I have many workbooks that have from 10 to 60 worksheets. All pages have the same set up in them. It's just that some data changes. I have a template set up and now want to set the print area for all the pages. When i select all sheets the print area menu greys out. How can I do this without setting it for each worksheet idividually? smarty, here is one way using a macro, will set the print area on all sheets in the workbook Sub Set_Print_Area() Dim ws As Worksheet For Each ws In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets ws.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$C$25" '******Change to your range*...

routing
hello, how to under VC 6.0 access windows routing table ?, for example delete one route and add another. What do you mean by routing table? -- Ajay <wojciechfialkiewicz@gmail.com> wrote in message news:17bbf663-d7b8-418d-a1c2-8c0276028489@8g2000hse.googlegroups.com... > hello, > > how to under VC 6.0 access windows routing table ?, > for example delete one route and add another. It can be read using WMI...long time back I read it in C# using WMI. So, WMI is confirmed...but I don't know how to use WMI in VC++ :) wojciechfialkiewicz@gmail.com wrote: > hello, ...

auto complete #2
Does anyone know how to delete an email address in outlook 2002 that "pops up" when you type the persons last name? They are using outlook 2002 with Word as their email editor. When they open outlook and click in the TO: field, and start typing an internet email, outlook prompts with the auto complete feature, with two choices. One has the correct email and one does not. How can I delete one? The email address is not comming from contacts. thanks Ok, I figured out I can simply hit the delete key. I guess it was just too simple! -----Original Message----- >Does a...

=PROPER #2
Using Excel 2003. Have downloaded info and it was downloaded in all caps. Have tried to use the =PROPER formulat but it doesn't work. If I go to a separate cell in the spreadsheet referencing a specific cell it works. How can I change in one worksheet all caps to PROPER ? I don't understand why =PROPER wouldn't work! You can copy this code to your personal.xls file and run it Sub TextProper() Dim ttt As String Dim c As Object For Each c In Selection.Cells ttt = c.Value c.Formula = Application.Proper(ttt) Next End Sub Have a great day...

Address Lists #2
I upgraded to Exchange 2003 and removed the last exchange 5.5 from the site. But I'm still seeing all the old address book views. How do I get rid of them. Thanks for your help! ...

2 fields, 2 tables, one update
I have two tables that have similar fields (one table - adjnotes - has claim total expenses paid field; the other table - litigation - has expenses paid). If I update the claim total expenses paid field in the adjnotes table, I want this data to push into the expenses paid field on the litigation table and vice versa. Any pointers? This is a really complex database which I did not create and I am a novice. Thanks! Your database has a basic problem; maybe two. A data element, in your case expenses, should only be stored in one field in one table. You need to look at the de...

e-mail accounts #2
I have gone from using outlook express for e-mails to Outlook 2002. When i create a new message or try to reply I get an immediate message back from the system administrator "550 relaying mail to... is not allowed" Any idea of my problem? You probably need to enable authentication to your outgoing server. In your account dialog, click "More Settings..." and go to the "Outgoing Server" tab. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "KGB93012" <anonymous@discus...

Report Wrtier
On our POs the Line Item information in printed in two rows. On multi-page POs the last line item on will print one line of information and the other on page 2. Is there a way to keep the infomration together? We are on version 10. Report Writer engine is a single pass processing engine, this is, it navigates the tables that it uses to yield data on a report sequentially from top to bottom. This in turn means that Report Writer cannot go back to the previous record and figure out whether it needs to move it to another page before outputing the current record, and as you already kn...

invoice numbering #2
Hi, I am looking for a way to set automatic numbering for invoices i Excel. I would love suggestions....I would be delighted for a way to set up systems for a small business. Is there a way to do this in Excel?:) Thanks so much Debora -- Deborah J Doyl ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Deborah J Doyle's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3352 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=55436 J.E. McGimpsey has some suggestions: http://mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html ...

Routing between 2 Routing Groups
I have an organizatiion with 3 exchange servers. 2 routing groups RG1 has 2 servers RG2 has 1 server In RG1 Server 1 has a smtp connector for the organization, Server 2 is the local bridgehead server to connect to RG2. Every time users from RG1 on the server with the SMTP connector with mail to be delivered to the server in RG2 the mail goes out to the internet instead of thru the routing group connector. Is there a setting that will force internal mail to go thru the connector. Any help will be appreciated ...

Issues with Outlook 2003 #2
Win XP MCE 2k4 all patchs. I have a ghost PST attached. How do I get rid of it? The set of folders could not be opened. Also I got a ghost dupe of Contacts in there. Thanks to AJSystems Outback painful restore. I already had to create a new profile. I think Outlook 2003 is becoming on of the worst e-mail clients. I think I am almost to the point of painfully exporting each set of folders and starting from scratch. What is worse I do not have the time, but I NEED to. I have a resume to update, lack of time, and I cannot keep in touch if I have to weed thought spam. I did remove the p...

spoofing #2
Hi: when i view my groupshied reporting of recently scanned items it shows that my user account is sending out email that i have not sent. Whats up and how do i stop it Thanks Donna Virus, spyware, spam zombie on your workstation? I have mcafee running on all clients all the time, but you still have to run full manual scans to catch things. "donnam" wrote: > Hi: > when i view my groupshied reporting of recently scanned items it shows that > my user account is sending out email that i have not sent. Whats up and how > do i stop it > Thanks Donna donnam <do...

Microsoft office outlook #2
Cannot connect to server when I try to send and receive. error message 734 the ppp link control protocol was terminated Help ?? ...

GP 9.0 user logins passwords
We have this same problem, but only for a few users. A user will be told that their GP password is not valid for FRx, so the SQL admin will reset the FRx password. This allows the user to log into FRx, but on the next log in for GP, GP forces the user to change their password. Once the GP password is changed (so the user can get into GP), the FRx password again is locked and needs to be reset by the SQL admin. It is a vicious circle, so any help on this will be greatly appreciated. Again, it is strange because half of the users have no problem at all. TIA ryanb. ==== Newsgroups:...

Outlook and Proxy Server 2.0
I am trying to connect an Outlook client to a POP3 Server through a MS Proxy Server 2.0 and can not get it to work. What are the additional steps I need to take? ...

Turning off Active Directory Sync for Groups
Project Server 2007 was installed and set up for my company a couple of months ago by an outside vendor. This vendor set up the system to use Actice Directory as a way to assign Groups to PWA users. Because our IT is outsourced, using Active Directory to manage Groups has become a very cumbersome, very slow process, it has now been decided that we would like to turn off this sync. Going forward, we would like to manually add/remove Groups for users. Has anyone done this before? If yes, is there anything I should know before proceeding? I do not foresee it, but will do...

How can I do this? #2
Hi, Does anyone know of a formula that essentially looks to the cell next to it and if there's text in it put a number in. The numer needs to be one more than the one above it. So the first in the list will place a 1, then in the next row the number would be 2, then 3 and so on. But only if there is text in the cell next to it. Essentially I want a numbered list. Can this be done? Many thanks, Mark. -- mevetts ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mevetts's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29130 View ...