route inbound email from ip to one folder

Is there a way to route any incoming email from a certain
IP address to a single folder?  Our company is receiving
emails from a source that we do not wish to receive, and
would like these email to be directed to a singe folder
rather than blocking them.
Any ideas?
Thanks.
0
anonymous (74717)

you could send them to the turf dir...

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;245465

"daine" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to route any incoming email from a certain
> IP address to a single folder?  Our company is receiving
> emails from a source that we do not wish to receive, and
> would like these email to be directed to a singe folder
> rather than blocking them.
> Any ideas?
> Thanks.

0
susan7353 (1225)
4/19/2004 6:50:10 PM
That doesn't allow for restriction of IP addresses
though. The source uses different email address each time
they send.
Thanks though.

0
anonymous (74717)

the hyperlinks in my emails no longer work. How do I fix that?
The problem is encountered only in MS Outlook. When I click on any hyperlink within an email ad, I get the error message: "the operation has been cancelled to to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." However there are no other administrators on my computer. Is there a feature or something I can turn back on? I even backed up the computer to an earlier restore point without success. Help?? Pastmedic;114980 Wrote: > The problem is encountered only in MS Outlook. When I click on any > hyperlink > within an...

One Company, Two Warehouse Locations
The company I am dealing with has two warehouses across the street from each other. Half of their inventory is in each site, but not always the same material in both sites. During annual inventory, they run a stock count sheet for Site A and Site B. We are looking for a creative solution for order entry. The order entry person does not know which items are in which site, therefore during order entry, if she starts to enter an item that is assigned to the 'other' location than the default site ID on the SOP Header, she has to delete the line item, change the site on that li...

Public Folder troubles
Hello. I tried to create a newsfeed to this newsgroup, along with a few others to msnews.microsoft.com not knowing that they don't allow feeds. Well, obviously, it only downloaded the folders, but the folders were empty and thats when I learned that you couldn't create a feed to microsoft, so I removed the feed and supposedly the folders. But, for some reason, I can't delete the microsoft folder that has all the blank newsgroup folders in the public folder "Internet Newsgroups." I have tried a million different ways and I just can't get rid of the folders. ...

How to view one calendar month only
Default month view for Feb 2010 is Jan31 to Mar 6, for example. I wish to view Feb 1 to Feb 28 only. How to accomplaish this: view one clendar month only. tia Office 2007 & Win7 Outlook shows full weeks - if you set Outlook to start the week on monday, it will fit the dates into 4 weeks. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:...

Inbound mail issue after upgrade
I recently went from an exchange 2000 server to 2003 but installed it on another server. I had both servers rnning side-by-side and then I moved all teh mailboxes a little at a time. Well, everything has been moved and I haven't taken the old server out of the mix yet until I am sure that it all works on the new server independantly. It seems the only issue that I have is with SMTP. I currently have all teh EXCHANGE services stopped on teh old box but when I stop the SMTP service I stop receiving mail. Once I put the SMTP service back on I receive mail again. Can anyone tell m...

Track in CRM - Outlook Error - Email will not track in CRM
I have been trying to figure out why e-mail will not track on my Inbox in CRM. I have seen a number of variations on this issue. What's different about this issue is that I can track e-mail sucessfully in any sub-folder of my Inbox, just not my Inbox. I tracked the request/response stream with fiddler and found that when I track e-mail from my Inbox a final delete request is being sent to CRM, which is resulting in the e-mail activity being deleted from CRM. When I track e-mail from the other folders underneath the Inbox everything works fine and a delete request is NOT being sent. We...

routing mail with routing group
Folks, I am having problems routing mail within a routing group.. Any ideas Regards Hi, Perhaps you can be a bit more specific? In general the Exchange servers should be able to communicatie with the active directory/dns and with smtp to eachother. In case you are using an internal firewall sometimes ports get blocked that are needed for the communication such as smtp en the linkstate port (tcp 691). Regards, Steven "ricky" <rakumi@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eVcLmk4DFHA.3256@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Folks, > I am having problems routing mail within a ...

send email from an application
I installed an new router on the network and used internet connection wizard to set it up. When it asked me if I wanted to change email settings, I checked yes by mistake. We have an account application that would email invoices. It now will not send them. The application would send them to our static IP address and away they went. Some setting must have been changed, but I don't remember setting one. Thank you in advance. Allen Does the rest of the email work? What is the application? And how does it connect with the server? Russ -- Russell Grover - SB...

Logging Outgoing Email With Attachments
I would like to log all outgoing email that have attachments. Does anyone know of a solution that can track the outgoing mail with the email addy of the sender and the receiver, the name of the attachment and the date and time. Is it possible to create a custom event to log this. I would prefer that it can be logged in the event log but will look into a commercial solution. Any help is greatly appreciated and I thank you, Troy. I would think you would want to use a smart host type set-up for that. We use Tumbleweed E-Mail firewall...it logs everything to a SQL db. You can also set...

releasing emails
how do i release emails from the queue in e2k3. Can you explain what you mean? Exchange queues are dynamic, meaning that Exchange will normally deliver messages as soon as it can. If you are experiencing buildups in message queues, then you need to troubleshoot why messages are building up. I'd suggest downloading and running the Exchange Troubleshooting Analyzer (http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/analyzers) and see what it says the problem is. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange Support Engineer Microsoft "mikee" <mikee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46...

pulling from one sheet to another
I am having trouble pulling data from one sheet to another: SHEET 1 A B C D E 4/21/2010 34287 74 3 4 4/21/2010 39210 90 1 4 4/21/2010 13969 56 3 3 4/21/2010 33369 45 2 2 SHEET 2 A B C D E 04/16/10 13969 04/16/10 39210 04/16/10 34287 04/16/10 33035 I want to pull the data from SHEET 1 column C,D,E .....if A and B match on both sheets The data in a columns on sheet 1 is entered manually and changes each day You could contatenate column A and B values to...

Clicking Email address does not open a blank email
This problem is associated with Outlook 2002. My operating system is Windows XP Home. PROBLEM: In Outlook 2002, or any other MS Office product, if I click on an Email address, say, wbarbee@pobox.com, a blank Email form should appear with wbarbee@pobox.com in the To: line. It does not! Instead, I get the Outlook Today page. This problem is erratic. Occasionally, I can Restore my computer to an earler date (using the Restore feature in Windows XP Help), and it works fine (I.e. I get a blank Email form with the Email address I clicked on displayed in the To line). But after a couple...

Secondary Email
Some of our users have 2 email addresses and although CRM allows entry of a second email address, there doesnt seem to be a way to choose which address is used when sending email (from the IE client). Are we missing something ? Thanks Ian Nope. -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Ian Kelsall" wrote: > Some of our users have 2 email addresses and although CRM allows entry of a > second email address, there doesnt seem to be a way to choose which address > is used when sending email (from the IE client). > Are we missing something ? > >...

Email view control
Is there a way to control wether an email is printed or screen shot? i need some way to prevent an email form being forwarded printed or screenshot. any ideas? Wow. I don't know of anything that will plug the analog hole like that...(screen to eyes). EVen if sent encrypted, it has to be un-encrypted at some point..... we could hack the retinal nerve, and send the image directly to the brain.... <neondemon@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1170876046.268523.217910@s48g2000cws.googlegroups.com... > Is there a way to control wether an email is printed or screen shot? i >...

email routing
I am trying to send a press release to multiple newspapers. Can I send it one time to multiple papers without each of them seeing the others that are getting it? I am not referring to bcc's. When the email is received by each paper in it would only show one paper in the To: line. Am I being clear. I have a POP 3 using Outlook and I have Internet Explorer. Thanks -- Brigid kiola <kiola@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to send a press release to multiple newspapers. Can I > send it one time to multiple papers without each of them seeing the > others ...

Rearranging Public Folder hierarchy
In Outlook, the Public Folders hierarchy appears like so: - Public Folders - Favorites + All Public Folders - Internet Newsgroups - Master Calendar - ... How can I move all items currently beneath "All Public Folders" beneath "Public Folders"? It's redundant to have two. -- Jeff S. "Jeff Stewart" <jas@micronovatech.com> wrote: >In Outlook, the Public Folders hierarchy appears like so: > >- Public Folders > - Favorites > + All Public Folders > - Internet Newsgroups > - Master Calendar > - ... >...

Sending emailes from Access
Once i week i would like an easy way from access to send out a a email to some customer that query will find. Whats the eaasyest wasy to send a email to about 20- 30 people, the email will be the same to every one, I know i could go throught outlook and do a mail merge but is there a way i can just have a button on a access form that will automatical send out an email to lots of people Thanks very much Any help would be great Best Regards Simon Dickson Poke around the Access EMail FAQ that Tony Toews has at http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/email.htm. There's likely something there...

search in email
Hallo, I'd like to inform if there's any way to search into email text. I haven't found anything like this, only subject, date...fields are possible in "advanced find". Thank you! SturE ...

Email size restrictions
I am still having problems with users sending messages over 2MB. The Global Defaults in Exchange server are 10240KB and the message limits in the SMTP Virtual Server are 4096KB (although that limit is not even enabled). Below is the NDR: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: picture Sent: 8/16/2004 2:35 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: ouratricle@yahoo.com on 8/16/2004 2:36 PM This message is larger than the current system limit or the recipient's mailbox is full. Create a shorter message b...

email problem
i am having a problem when i open my email, a window comes up asking for a password even though i have already entered it in the window where you save it so you don't have to keep re-entering it. I have tried creating a new identity and a new password, and no luck. Please help. I am having the same problem. If you find out, please post the resolution (and I'll do the same if I find out). It's driving me crazy! >-----Original Message----- >i am having a problem when i open my email, a window comes >up asking for a password even though i have already >entered i...

Copy data from one worksheet to another
Dear All, I've a worksheet contains records belong to "complete" and "incomplete" status. And I need to seperate these records manually into two seperated worksheets "complete" and "incomplete". I just wonder is there any formula to show only records which are "complete" status in a worksheet and "incomplete" in another worksheet ? It's quite clumsy to do the sorting and cut & paste to another worksheet everytime. Any idea? Thanks Best Rdgs Ellis Hi Ellis Three ways Manual Use AutoFilter and copy the visibl...

"Sorry, you have to configure an offline folder file first"
Hi, I have Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2000. I'm getting this message "Sorry, you have to configure an offline folder file first" poped up every 2 seconds. I do have Palm installed on my PC. Please help..... Thanks Do you need an offline file? Palm has nothing to do with this, note. If you don't need to work offline with an OST file, go to tools, services, find the properties of the Exchange server service, advanced tab, and you should be able to disable offline use. San wrote: > Hi, > > I have Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2000. I'm getting this > message &quo...

Can't send emails 01-29-10
Is anyone having issues with sending emails???? I had this issue yesterday but thought it was just a fluke. Now, I can't even send them off my laptop. Please someone help...error messages say that it could be an authenication problem, but I have not at all changed anything on my account settings. Please post the error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "mimik" <mimik@discussions.microsoft.com&...

Send anonymous email
I have a need to send anonymous email to a specific email (sort of like an electronic suggestion box). A custom form is not an option because there might be internet mail coming in to this mailbox. Can anyone think of a way to remove the header information for messages in this mailbox so we can't see the "From" address? We are running Exchange 2003 with Outlook 2003. ...

routing
hello, how to under VC 6.0 access windows routing table ?, for example delete one route and add another. What do you mean by routing table? -- Ajay <wojciechfialkiewicz@gmail.com> wrote in message news:17bbf663-d7b8-418d-a1c2-8c0276028489@8g2000hse.googlegroups.com... > hello, > > how to under VC 6.0 access windows routing table ?, > for example delete one route and add another. It can be read using WMI...long time back I read it in C# using WMI. So, WMI is confirmed...but I don't know how to use WMI in VC++ :) wojciechfialkiewicz@gmail.com wrote: > hello, ...