Romve Third Party Connector from Exchange 5.5

Hi everyone,

My platform is Win NT4 SP6 and exchange 5.5 SP4.

Can anyone please let me know the procedure to remove
GoldFax connector from exchange because I am getting
replication errors with the eventid 2037.

Thanks in advance.

0
anonymous (74722)

You probably need to remove the extensions from your recipient container(s)
in Exchange Admin raw mode unless the applicaiton has an uninstall routine.

I strongly recommend contacting  the vendor directly for instructions on how
to do this.  Hacking the product out of Exchange could leave your
organization in a non-operational state and would likely require an
organization rebuild if things went astray.

--
Regards,

Frank Castro
fcastro@online.microsoft.com

"anonymous" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi everyone,
>
> My platform is Win NT4 SP6 and exchange 5.5 SP4.
>
> Can anyone please let me know the procedure to remove
> GoldFax connector from exchange because I am getting
> replication errors with the eventid 2037.
>
> Thanks in advance.

0
fcastro (31)

CRM3.0 Integration Connector with GP
Hello All, Does anyone know if there is an automatic way of producing XSD schemas for CRM 3.0 that is acceptable for the Integration server for CRM 3.0? The documentation says that it has to be in the 1.2 format for the integration to work properly, and has to use the namespace: "http://www.microsoft.com/mbs/crm/schemas/2004". The same documentation directs you to a URL to get the standard XSD schemas for CRM 1.2 but they actually have another namespace in them. It goes on to say that when adding new attributes to the CRM entities, that you add the new attributes to the ...

Exchange 5.5 in a 2003 domain? Using ADMT
Hello all, Sorry, but I couldn't find the answer online, so I thought I'd take it here. I am getting ready to plan a migration from an NT 4.0 domain to a Windows 2003 domain. We are going to use ADMT 2.0 for the user, computer and profile migration. In the existing Windows NT domain, we are running exchange 5.5 on an NT server. We would like to leave this just as it is. If this migration goes well, we will migrate to Exchange 2003 towards the end of the year. What I am trying to find out is, is this even possible to migrate to a 2000 domain and keep the same exchange 5.5 server?...

Active Directory Connector #2
Hi I am running 5.5 and migrating to 2003. ran ADC logfile showing Matched 'cn=6BEF94FF,cn=Recipients,ou= site,o=company' to 'CN=GRIEOD,CN=Users,DC=domain ,DC=com' based on SID. I am worried about these strange cn=6BEF94FF, some are matching cn name to cn name others are not. Should I? Error: Security identifier (SID) for the associated Windows NT account (Assoc-NT-Account) for the mailbox 'cn=26A5C41E,cn=Recipients,ou=site,o=org' could not be resolved. How do I find these mailboxes on 5.5? Ben Hi Ben, What ADC did you run? You should install the ADC that co...

Calendar Replication
Can anyone recommend a 3rd party tool for replicating Outlook 2007 or 2010 calendar items into sharepoint 2007 or 2010? I know you can link Outlook and SharePoint together and can drag calendar items around but I want a tool that will automaticaly synch new and updated Outlook calendar items to my shared team calendar in sharepoint. Thanks, Ken ...

exchange server over internet
ISP's are blocking port 135 which outlook uses to connect to exchange server. Is there a workaround to solve this issue? You should never have had that port open in your firewall anyway for security reasons. You may already have unwanted guests on your network. Implement VPN and tighten your firewall security.... Jay wrote: > ISP's are blocking port 135 which outlook uses to connect > to exchange server. Is there a workaround to solve this > issue? ...

Exchange contact sync problems.
I have a problem with contact synconizations under Ex2003. We bought a (3rd party) modul for sync'ing contact between Axapta and Exchange. Only problem is, the address data is synced wrong and the company that sold us the modul, claims that the problem lies in our Exchange installation sins the module runs fine on other installations they've done. Fx: converting from Ax to Ex Zipcode is converted into the "provins" field cityname is converted into both city and zipcode field The other way zip -> cityname cityname just disapear The Ex2003 installation is a migration off...

How to pick every third cell?
Hi, I have a spreadsheet with a column in which I keep dates. The date appers in every third cell of this column and the other two cells are blank. I have the another sheet in this workbook in which I want those dates to appear in the column in consecutive order. I'm using cell reference comand right now but have to do it manually every time I have a new entries. So in the other sheet there is a column with cells having references to every third cell in the first sheet. I trided to high-lite the multiple bunches of cells and drag-copy it down - but it's not working. Any ideas??? Tha...

Bosch BBZ51AFG1U Dust Bags for the BSA Canister Vacuums Series (5 Bags Plus 1 Microfilter)
List Price:$14.95 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000UM2ENE Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000UM2ENE The bags match the picture, they work well with the vacuum. Fast shipping. They are a little expensive. I had my vacuum cleaner for a while and ran out of the initial supply of bags submitted at the time of purchase. The bags are quite expensive compared to other models, but with moderate use they last quite long. The price for the new set of 5 bags is pretty much the same at all websites, but a coupon and free shipping was the main factor f...

Office 97 and Exchange 2003
Will Office 97 be able to connect to an Exchange 2003 server? Thanks No, but Outlook 97 will. On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 15:41:38 -0700, "Need Help" <needhelp@address.com> wrote: >Will Office 97 be able to connect to an Exchange 2003 server? > >Thanks > ...

create a chart using two columns for x & y, third for line data
Need help creating a chart using x data for x axis, y for y axis and z for line data. The data follows: x y z 6.070 1.470 0.242 9.010 2.058 0.228 10.970 2.380 0.230 11.950 2.580 0.216 A example chart: | z | z x| z | z |___________________ Y TIA Ted What do you mean, "line data"? - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ Ted K wrote: > Need help creating a chart using x data for x axis, y for y axis a...

Testing an exchange 2003 setup
We haven't directed mail to the server yet, and would like to test the server for incoming mail before we switch it over. We were advised to use these steps: telnet <exchange server ip> 25 ehlo rset mail from:me@outsideemail.com rcpt to:me@insideemail.com type message here press enter twice .. ok so while doing these steps the "mail from:me@outsideemail.com" returns You do not have permission to send email to this server. Anybody know how to fix this?? Thanks, Howard Hi, Your problem is you don't have anonymous access enabled on your SMTP virtual server - wou...

Exchange SMTP Virtual Server and Connector Relay issues
We've configured an exchange Virtual Server with a certificate on it and a connector to deliver to certain domains securley via TLS. We used an internal Certificate server to configure the VS and it works fine for users on a mailbox store in the same Administrative group (The connector is setup for the whole org) but other mailboxes on other Administrative groups can not send through that connector. They receive the error below. Any idea why? Do I need to add certificates to the other mailbox stores and bridgeheads in other Administrative groups? Not sure why this is happening... T...

How do I creat a 8-1/5 x 14 template in Publisher?
I am creating a newsletter for my business and the boss wants to use 8-1/2 x 14 papers. How do I customize a template to and make it like a book where you staple it in the middle? Help!!! Lace wrote: > I am creating a newsletter for my business and the boss wants to use 8-1/2 x > 14 papers. How do I customize a template to and make it like a book where you > staple it in the middle? Help!!! File > Page Setup > Printer and Paper. Use this dialog to set your paper size. There are templates that use a Booklet fold by default. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http:/...

Exchange not picking up mail from domain
Running Exchange server 6.5 SBS 2003 with all of the current updates. Quite suddenly on Friday at around 1 in the morning, our server stopped picking up mail from our pop accounts on our domain. I've rebooted. All the exchange services are running - and most interestingly of all, no error messages appear in the application log, which is usual if for any reason the server can't connect to the boxes. All of the mail is available in the webmail boxes on our domain, it's just not making it to the server. Any thoughts? Increase the logging on the POP connector to m...

Outlook security settings block third party apps to send email
Hi A customer has a third party app that sends emails thhru e local install of Outlook on a Win 2003 server. We recently updated the server with patches, both for OS but also for Outlook. i this case we applied Sp2 and got problems with the security settings that now promts to allow or not allow this third party app to connect to send emails. Is there a way to get around this "by design issue" or Is the only solution to reinstall? TIA -- Henrik Arenblad, MCP SBS, http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q555375 http://www.google.com/ Sry, forgott to mention, Outlook Is version 2...

Exchange and client firewalls
I have firewalls on all of my Desktops. What ports do I need to open on each of them to allow Exchange 2003 to work properly? Please expand on what the current problem is. What kind of firewall client do you have on your desktop? Why are you blocking traffic from the client to the Exchange server? -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP "troy" <troyds@deltaprocess(NoSpam).com> wrote in message news:uTGfhQnHFHA.3076@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... >I have firewalls on all of my Desktops. What ports do I need to open on >each of them to allow Exchange 2003 to work properly? >...

Exchnage Migration from 5.5 to 2003
I hope i am not the only one who is trying this. I have a simple one site exchange 5.5 org.I am using exchange deployment tools to migrate some 600 mailboxes over. i read in this document that after move mailbox i have to do some post migration tasks so as to have coexistance with the yet to be migrated mailboxes ( which are still on 5.5) either i could do this manually or ADC will do it for me if it is alive. If anyone has done it please let me know what sorta dofferences i should be seeing in the exchange 5.5 system manager, as i do not see any change? Thanks a Bunch ...

Cached Exchange Mode and Exchange 2000
I have read this newsgroup and other sites and am confused. We run an Exchange 2000 environment with Outlook 2000 and Outlook 2003 clients. What is the advantages of enabling Cached mode for the Outlook 2003 clients? Lots of these 2003 clients are travelling users (i.e. go overseas, slow access back to the Exchange 2000 Server). Can someone explain the advantages/disadvantages clearly? Thank you. <bob_smithley@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1117673090.773368.285620@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > What is the advantages of enabling Cached mode for the Outlook 2003 > clie...

Problems with Exchange 2003 SP2 on SBS 2003 Premium
I'm running SBS 2003 Premium on my server. I have a copy of EBS 2008 that I'd like to upgrade to. When I run the preparation tool, it tells me that my Exchange isn't 2003 SP2 or later. When I try to install the SP2 update, I get:> The component "Micsoft Exchange Messaging and Colaboration Services" > cannot be assigned the action "Update" because: > Service Pack 2 for Exchange Server 2003 includes an updated version of > the Microsoft Exchange Intelligent Message Filter. An earlier version of > the Exchange Intelligent Message Filter h...

two columns percent in third
How do I do a 3rd column of percent of two other columns without entering =j1/k1, =j2/k2, etc? I can do the total percent in a box at the end, but I would like each row percent. Enter =J1/K1 in L1 and then with L1 highlighted, grab the 'fill handle' (small square in bottom right of cell), left click on it, hold the mouse down and drag as far as you want, Excel will look after the incrementing of the row numbers in the formula -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England www.nickhodge.co.uk "Common Rock" <Common Rock@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Exchange email Archive
Does anyone know or could tell me, Is Archiving emails the best option instead of doing personal folders because in personal folders all the mails are sitting in local and in archive atleast they have mails on server, The reason I am asking is for mobile users which is the best option? Also Exchange server 2003 has 16GB database limitation and DB is getting full so what is the best solution?please help. "ANDY" <ANDY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Does anyone know or could tell me, Is Archiving emails the best option >instead of >doing personal folders becau...

NDR problem/Connector question
One of the domains I support is currently getting blocklisted due to the large number of NDRs being sent out. Earthlink just blocked us because a Spammer spoofed an Earthlink user and Spammed us... well, in turn for all invalid recipients, we send NDR's to this Earthlink user. Now, based on traffic patterns, our sending gateways have been blocked by Earthlink. I have contacted Earthlink and fixed the block problem, but the overall problem still exist... we send NDR's for SPAM email. My question is this: SInce our company policy will not allow us to shut off NDR's auto...

Old Exchange comes to life [WildPacket]
A DC001in our domain had PDC and RID roles. I transfered these roles to a new DC002 successfully. Then I unplugged the DC001 to make sure all went well. It ran fine for about 2 days and all of sudden outlook 2002 users reported that their Outlook is popping up for user name and password. I looked into their Outlook properites and noticed their Outlook was pointing to an old exchange server which was removed 2 years ago. I pointed it to the new current exchange server and they are fine now. Other users are also having the same issue and pointing to the old excahnge server which has...

Best Disk Configuration for Exchange 2003
Hi Group! I would like to know your thoughts on the best possible disk configuration for a new Exchange 2003 Server? I am looking at a Dual Proc Compaq Proliant w/2GB of RAM and a tape device possibly. I need to know the best (and fastest) disk configuration to suit Exchange 2003. Suppose I have 6 drives. Would it be best to have the OS and Exchange set as RAID5 (2 partitions maybe?) and the transaction logs on the 6th physical disk as a stand alone? Any thoughts or recomendations would be greatly appreciated. I am in the pre-purchase phase and need to make the best possible purchas...

password protection #5
Hi all is there any software/ technique i can use that will password protect excel 2003 files that cannot be hacked. we have software for forgotten passwords recovery (which is great for the right reasons and very bad for others.) but if we dont want our clients to be able to get at our excel formulas on the hidden sheets is there anything out there that will provide better protection than just the usual password that in built to office. Thanks CW On Nov 28, 11:03 am, "cw" <c...@nodomain.con> wrote: > Hi all > > is there any software/ technique i can use t...