Hi,

I got Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2003 in Native Mode and when I receive
bad mail the response is made from postmaster@mydomain.com but the
return-path field is blank. With some anti-spam filter this Email is Junk.

Anybody know how to specifeid a return-path to the NDR mail?

_____________
Thank you

Sebastien
0
Sebas (7)

On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 12:48:04 -0800, "Sebas"
<Sebas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I got Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2003 in Native Mode and when I receive
>bad mail the response is made from postmaster@mydomain.com but the
>return-path field is blank. With some anti-spam filter this Email is Junk.

>Anybody know how to specifeid a return-path to the NDR mail?

Its a requirement.
http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2821.html

>_____________
>Thank you
>
>Sebastien
0
adavid (8731)
11/4/2005 9:10:08 PM
I know it's a requierement. It desapered when we reconnect the mailbox after
the store recovery. It is not in the mail when Exchange generate a NDR. I
like to know it there is a way to tell exchange to add this requierement?????

Thank you

Sebastien

"Andy David - MVP" wrote:

> On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 12:48:04 -0800, "Sebas"
> <Sebas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >I got Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2003 in Native Mode and when I receive
> >bad mail the response is made from postmaster@mydomain.com but the
> >return-path field is blank. With some anti-spam filter this Email is Junk.

> >Anybody know how to specifeid a return-path to the NDR mail?
>
> Its a requirement.
> http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2821.html
>

> >_____________
> >Thank you
> >
> >Sebastien

0
Sebas (7)

Customer Returns
I'd like to know if there someone has written a RMS report that shows the customer account number, customer's name (last, first), and other customer statistics that INCLUDE pieces purchased and pieces returned. Or, if someone with more knowledge of SQL would care to share their coding expertise to accomplish the same, it would be appreciated. ...

Hi, I got Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2003 in Native Mode and when I receive bad mail the response is made from postmaster@mydomain.com but the return-path field is blank. With some anti-spam filter this Email is Junk. Return-Path: <> Anybody know how to specifeid a return-path to the NDR mail? _____________ Thank you Sebastien On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 12:48:04 -0800, "Sebas" <Sebas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I got Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2003 in Native Mode and when I receive >bad mail the response is made from postmaster@mydomain.c...

Store the full path and document name in a hyperlink
Hi I need to create an Access database to track a number of documents that are created and stored during the tendering process. I have created a number of tables with hyperlink fields that will store the information eg Tender proposal document (a Word doc); Tender budget document (an Excel book) and company profiles (pdf) from companies submitting tenders. To create the hyperlink to each of these documents in the form, at the moment I right click, choose Hyperlink, Edit Hyperlink and navigate to the required document and select it. The path and filename is then stored in the field, which is ...

"Your path to the data is incorrect" after install
Hi all, I just installed Great Plains on Windows XP, using SQL2000. When I launch the Utilities, I log into my server, and then I select "Launch Great Plains". I am prompted to log into my server again, and then I get the error message: Your path to the data is incorrect. Please enter the location of your Pathnames File. It is prompting me with: Location of Pathnames File: DYNAMICS/dbo/ I see a line in the DEX.INI file: Pathname=DYNAMICS/dbo/ Does anybody have a clue what might be wrong here? Thanx in advance for your time, Walter Have you ran the Utilities to create the...

Query regarding A,B,C char. width values returned in 16-bit and 32-bit OS
I am trying to retrieve individual character widths of a string (from a TrueType font) and I tried using GetCharWidth (which weirdly works for TrueType fonts too tho' MSDN says otherwise) and/or GetCharABCWidths to retrieve the A,B and C spacings. Please note that I have selected the TrueType font (hFont) into the Device Context (hDC). I used GetCharABCWidths. Problem is this: GetCharABCWidths returns correct A,B and C widths in Win 98 and incorrect (much lesser A,B and C widths such that the characters OVERLAP) in other 32-bit OS (NT, XP). The effect is seen across all TrueType fonts, th...

Report for Returns
Anyone know a why to report on frequency of customer returns -- so we can see if any customers are making habit of this? Thanks and regards, Rich hitman, Try running a detailed sales report filtered to only negative sales displayed. Good luck, Matt "hitman" <hitman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B3EE780-2655-45B4-B3C6-1F5D35FFA2A7@microsoft.com... > Anyone know a why to report on frequency of customer returns -- so we can > see > if any customers are making habit of this? > > Thanks and regards, > > Rich ...

Site for SOP Returns
Is it possible to have a different default Site ID for Returns than Standard Orders? Yes. You must make sure to change the site when performing a Return Transaction. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Everton Raymond" wrote: > Is it possible to have a different default Site ID for Returns than Standard > Orders? Sorry, I did not see the word "default" in your post until after I r...

Returning the Beginning of the week
Returning the beginning of the week. e.g. if the date == 02/03/04 (Friday 2nd March 2004) the beginning week for that date == 01/03/04 (Thursday 1st March 2004) Hows does one go about achieving this? Regards -- Rizitsu ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Rizitsu's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15840 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=314968 This formula will take a date in cell A1 and give the start of the wee in B1 * assumes that monday is the start of the week, so i...

return
Capability of the system to automatically change the status of the PO to change order, and add line items that have been returned. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.ms...

Return
When returning an item, can you return the item by selecting the matrix rather than the individual item and changing the quantity to -1? Hi KIm, Normally this won't work as it works in sale where for each matrix type you can put the qunatites. HOWEVER when you select the matrix item it bring the matrix window but allow only one item at a time to be returned and make the -1 qty automatically in return document type. It work but one by one. Regards Akber "Kim" wrote: > When returning an item, can you return the item by selecting the matrix > rather than the individua...

Returning Multiple Values in a Single Cell
Hello, I posted this same question a couple of weeks ago but forgot to mention a key point. My question was as follows: I have read a few posts regarding this subject but am still somewhat lost. I have a two sheet workbook (Excel 2000). On the first sheet is a list of projects that my department will complete during the year. A description of each project is given, a start date, an end date, as well as which crew will be completing the work (Crew 1 or Crew 2). What I am trying to do on the second sheet is to be able to type in any date, and have the description of the project on that da...

Returns immediate function
Hi all, I know that the function CeRapiInitEx returns immediately. No wait for processing. I want to implement such a function. Returns immediate. no wait. How do I implement such a function? Thanks Ko You might create a UI thread that do the work, launch it in the "non-wait" function and return immediatly to the caller. When the thread done it's works, you can post an application message to return the results.... Greetings, Gaetano Sferra "PPC DEV" <ppc_dev@yahoo.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:033101c3b388$a7098910$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hi all...

Lookup Values, return multiple.
I need help please. The formula I require has to in Worksheet A :- [B1] lookup DATA in Worksheet A [A1] SP001 in worksheet B [A] [B] [C] SP001 PL001 16 SP001 PL002 5 SP001 DR001 10 CR001 PL001 2 Search for all Text String starting with "PL" in Worksheet B [B] only for SP001 in [A] and return with values from Worksheet B [C] 16 and 5 I need the values to be seperated and not summed. Tx. Appreciate assistance. Try this... In the formulas: Rng1 refers to worksheet B $A$2:$A$5 Rng2 refers ...

% Return Line graph?
Hi- Can someone show me how to customize a graph in Money 2005 to show my stock portfolio's % change over time? I just want a simple line chart showing my percentage change since the beginning - as a way to just figure out relative performance but I can't seem to find the right graph to customize. I can't just chart the value of the portfolio as I have been adding money to it over time which has drastically changed the % returns. I am not sure if what I want is possible or if this is clear but I also have the plugin for MS Excel that I can import money data so if there is...

kit item return
There should be an option in the Store Op Manager --> Configuration --> Option Tab to allow the ability when returning a Kit Item to either return the quantity back to the Kit Items Inventory or to the Kit Item COMPONENTS Inventory. Effectively breaking out the Kit Item automatically when the item is returned to inventory. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to op...

Formula that returns the sheetname
Does anyone know of a formula that would return the active sheetname? http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/formulae/cell_function.html "TimT" wrote: > Does anyone know of a formula that would return the active sheetname? Great Link! The formula was =MID(CELL("filename",A1), FIND("]", CELL("filename", A1))+ 1, 255) ....yeah, like I was gonna figure that one out on my own. "David Hepner" wrote: > http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/formulae/cell_function.html > > > "TimT" wrote: > > > Does anyone know of a form...

Function to Return the IP Address of a known Host
Hi People, This function returns the IP Address of a known host. I hope you find it useful. Function xlGetIPAddress(strHost As String) 'Ping a host to see if it is alive Dim objPing Dim objRetStatus Dim strMessage If strHost = "" Then xlGetIPAddress = False Else Set objPing = GetObject("winmgmts: {impersonationLevel=impersonate}").ExecQuery("select * from Win32_PingStatus where address = '" & strHost & "'") For Each objRetStatus In objPing If IsNull(objRetStatus.StatusCode) Or objRet...

If it returns #N/A, making it return 0
I have a list of numbers, that at the end of their row it averages them. However, the numbers are obtained by a VLOOKUP function. If it can't find what it's looking for, it returns #N/A which makes it so it can't calculate the average at the end. Is there any way to get the VLOOKUP function to return 0 instead of #N/A? Or maybe make the cell return 0 if the VLOOKUP function returns #N/A? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Also, if it return...

error message messaging inerface has returned an unknown error
how do i remove the error message "messaging interface has t=returned an unknown error" from oganinze window. restatring outlook does not help. ...

Lookup returns text?
Is there a function similar to SUMIF for numerical data that will retur text? I have a list of item #'s that have no description. I want to be abl to lookup the item # and return the description from a master list. Any ideas? TEXTIF would be great, but that doesn't exist that I'm aware of. Thanks, Rya -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Ryan Check out the Help for VLOOKUP Regards Trevor "rydolarue >" <<rydolarue.1b8xeb@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:rydolarue.1b8xeb@excelforum-nospam.com... > Is there a function simil...

a function which accepts a number and returns it in words
In Excel is there a function which accepts a number and returns it in words, eg myFunction(15) return "fifteen" http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "aa" <A@aa.com> wrote in message news:ulnsf%23xXHHA.4220@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... | In Excel is there a function which accepts a number and returns it in words, | eg myFunction(15) return "fifteen" | | Bob Phillips' site for help on this. http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html or Bernd Plumhoff's site http://www.s...

Please help
I have a query that returns text. SOME text is just text but some text has a number like X1027 - in front of the text. It might read like "X1027 - Jonesboro High School". The text lengths vary from school to school and some don't have the numbers in front. How can I remove the numbers, spaces, and - in front of the ones that do and leave alone the ones that don't. Help!!! Thanks so much!!!!!! "Golfinray" <Golfinray@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:93B7A4A5-7287-409C-AA89-200820C8DF5A@microsoft.com... >I have a query that returns text....

Return
I bought "Essentials" but later found that my previous version of Money does not import. I would like to upgrade to "Delux" so that I can use my previous data. I bought the program and downloaded it a few days ago and an now trying to return it but to no avail. The help page states that there is a "Request a Return" tab but there is no such button only a "view inoice" tab. Where can I upgrade or return the "Essentials"? In microsoft.public.money, Bryan wrote: >I bought "Essentials" but later found that my previous versio...

Total Return YTD #2
Question AT 3pm today my total return ytd was 3.9%. I entered a CD i purchased today and total return YTD went down to 3.5% with no material change in anything else in my portfolio. In my opinion this would render the total return useless. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance for any help ...

insert or return
is there a way so that if i press return a new row is inserted, or do you have to do the insert row function everytime? Thank Don't think you can do it with a Return/Enter, but maybe one of the VB experts can help. You can simplify the process a bit by doing two things. First, set your cursor response option (Tools/Options/Edit) to move Down when you do hit Enter. Second, add the Insert Row button to one of your visible tool bars. Then, when you hit Enter, the cursor moves to the next row, and all you have to do it click the Insert Row tool icon. HTH >-----Original Message--...