Resource mailbox and AutoAccept Agent Exchange 2003

Hello,

I am hoping osmeone can assist me in configuring a reosurce mailbox
and autoaccept agent.

We are currently running an Exchange 2003 server with Autoaccept
installed and configured.

We have within public folders a subfolder called "bookings" and within
it are the names of our various conference rooms in calendar format.

When someone wantsto book one of the conference rooms, they schedule
it, save and close and get a reply of accept or deny. The public
calendar for this conference room is automatically updated.

This was all configured prior to me starting at the company. Now one
of the conference rooms always replies "declined" instead of "accept"
because it has encountered an unspecified error (gotta love Microsoft,
eh?)

I have no data of importance in the public calendar that is always
reporting declined, so I would like to create a new public calendar in
the same way as the working calendars for the conference rooms.

Going into Active directory users and computers, I see the related
accounts for the other conference rooms - so I copy the account and
create a new one. I can duplicate everything here except the security
rights (they are inherited for the other resource accounts / mailboxes
but not hte new account) .

I also do not see how the resource account is connected to the public
folder - When I look at the configuration of the other working
resource accounts and public folders for each respective account, the
actual email addresses are differnet.

When I run the autoaccept agent VBscript listmailboxes.vbs for my
exchange server, no mailboxes are listed.

Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks,

Mark

0
budman (3)

Publisher 2003 Outside Margin Printing Problem
Using Publisher 2003, my right side margin guide is set at .4". The document when printed, cuts off the text. The right side of the page leaves a margin of one inch. The text is cut off all the way down the page by one inch. This is not a problem in Word 2003. The whole text will print on the right side in Word. I want to print out to the right side edge of the page farther than one inch. The margin guide is set at .4". I am using 8.5 x 11 paper-landscape. This was not a problem in Publisher 2000. What in the world is wrong? When you use landscape the printer mar...

Backup copy of my exchange inbox
Hello, the situation I have it that my work deletes messages in my exchange folders when they get over 90 days. What I would like to do is somehow have it so a copy of every email I get goes to a personal folder and the same with my sent messages.....anyone have any ideas? I tried googling it but found nothing. THANKS!. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com "David" <davidpgreiner[at]aol[dot]com> wrote in message news:%23NDFrMg7KHA.1888@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello, the situation I have it that my work deletes messages in my exchange > folders when ...

resource usage 01-13-10
Hi there, Is it possible to display remaining work in the right hand Pane? I can display it in the left hand pane (the table section) but can't seem to find in the right hand pane (the timephased area). eg. I want total remaining work for each resources for each month Many thanks. -- lk50 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ lk50's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/87282.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/microsoft-project/1292777.htm http://forums.techarena.in Nope. Remaining work is not a time...

Export-Mailbox to a pst
How does one dump a 2007 mailbox to a pst file? On my exchange 2007 server I run: Export-Mailbox -Identity abc123 -pstfolderpat c:\pstfiles\1029500.pst and get: You are running on a 64-bit computer. To export to or import from a .pst file, you must be running a 32-bit computer that has Outlook 2003 SP2 or later installed. On my 2003 machine I run: Export-Mailbox -Identity abc123 -pstfolderpat c:\pstfiles\1029500.pst and get: Export-Mailbox : A parameter cannot be found that matches parameter name 'pstfolderpath'. On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 15:08:58 -...

how do i exchange the contents of two columns?
-- ba One way is to simply move the columns. On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 22:33:02 -0700, behzad <behzad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: behzad, Select one column, move (edge-drag) it to the other side of the other column holding Shift. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "behzad" <behzad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:74006CF0-7041-4790-9591-D7C81D35FBDA@microsoft.com... > > -- > ba How do you "edge-drag" please? When I tired to grab the selected column it me...

about resources and the using
Hi! GC removes objects when the GC decides so because C# is managed. At the bottom I have a code snipped. The book I read say Always call Dispose() on Pen objects or use the using feature on the Pen object. I mean C# is managed so I can't understand why I should dispose the Pen object. GC should take care of this. The reason is probably that I mixup memory and resources. GC take care of free memory but not resources. I have some problem to understand why I must dispose the Pen object here because I see the Pen object as any object such as a Person or Car. So my first qu...

Cannot Change Mailbox Size
I'm working on a Small Business 2003 server and have run into a problem. One user is above their mailbox size limit and I'd like to change the limit. I have changed the individual user's limit by taking the unchecking the limit in the user properties. I have also done the same thing in Exchange Server Management When I look at the Storage Limits in ESM it says "No Checking" but the user still cannot send/receive email. Can anyone help? Thanks Todd On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 06:10:02 -0700, Todd J <Todd J@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I'm working o...

Object Exchange (OBEX) API
Please help! Has anybody successfully used the Object Exchange (OBEX) API to communicate from a desktop MFC app to a smartphone? If so how did you include the OBEX.h and use these functions? -- Many Thanks Andy C ...

No incoming mail
I have just gone from an NT4/Exchange 5.5/Proxy 2.0 Domain to 2003 Server with Exchange 2003 and ISA 2000 however I cannot receive incoming mail from the internet. I can send out without any issues. My existing Exchange install sits on the same box as proxy 2.0. We have replaced this with a 2003 Exchange Server and ISA Server on a seperate machine. The ISA Internet facing NIC has the same IP as the previous Proxy 2.0 box so there should be no need to adjust the MX record at the ISP's DNS. As the exchange server is now sitting behind ISA we have configured a forwarder to the Exchange 2003...

MCSD Resource
I have found a resource providing answers for examination questions being helpful in certifying for MCSD.... http://technical-talk.com/mc/mcsd/mcsd.asp ...

Finding Contacts in Outlook 2003
I have a client whom I recently switched from Outlook Express to Outlook 2003. In Outlook Express he was able to create a new e-mail message and search the address book for recipients based on e-mail addresses or portions thereof instead of by name. In Outlook 2003 he cannot duplicate this type of search. I have tested this behavior in Outlook 2002 and I, too, cannot find and add contacts to an e-mail message by anything other than name. Is it possible to duplicate the find behavior of Outlook Express in Outlook 2003 or is there a work-around that will do so? Bob N. it works for me an...

project notes not syncing in outlook 2003
project notes not syncing in outlook hi I am using project 2007 and putting lots of notes for employees to read on the task,,, when they sync the tasks in outlook tasks the notes doent show up there that i put... the tasks syncs fine notes dont.. and when employee type something in notes body and update the task i see them in project professional.. and i am able to see both notes in PWA but i wants to make sure both my notes and employee notes are visible in MS outlook task or calendar synching how can i do that. i have project server 2007 sp2 and ms project professional 20...

Exchange relay
I currently have 4 servers in my domain granted access to relay through my Exchange virtual server. We have a 3rd party app running that needs to send email to the outside world. When users attempt to do this they receive an error stating 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for j_doe@hotmail.com. Now when I go back into my Exchange system manager and grant ALL computers the ability to relay, the email goes out. I know I cannot allow all computers to relay. How do allow only the servers I had specified and still have the ability for the 3rd party app to email to the outside world? Where does the ...

Unable to save relationships/Access 2003
I have a backend database in which I am attempting to build relationships, but I find I cannot save them. When I save, close the window, and reopen it, the relationships have gone, though the tables are still there are. It happens whether or not I enforce referential integrity. The problem occurs on one particular database. I have tested it on another and all is ok. We have recently migrated from 97 to 2003, and the relationships that were created earlier in 97 have been saved. When I open the window, only my new relationships have been lost, the old ones are still there. Many tha...

Replicate Mailbox Information Store
Hi, Does anybody know of a way through Exchange 2003 to replicate/mirror a Mailbox Store between two Exchange Servers in the same Organisation/Domain without running a Cluster w/common Information Store? If it can be done through E2K, even better..... Brad It cannot be done with Exchange 2000 or Exchange 2003 -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "BradB" <anon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ukn%23oJY2DHA.3468@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Does anybody know of a way through Exchange 2003 to repl...

Recover Outlook mailbox
I had to install a new version of Windows 2000 after Roxio hammered my registry during an uninstall. I saved my MS Office 2000 folder to another hard drive partition, and installed Office 2000 into a new MS Office directory. All Office apps worked fine. I then configured Outlook and receive e-mail OK. However, I'm unable to locate my previous Outlook mailbox... I backed it up last year as a .pst file, but not recently. Anyone know how to hack into the old Outlook installation, and recover my e-mails from that previous installation? Thanks Ted. The Outlook .pst file does not res...

Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 Migration Site Connector Trouble
I am consolidating 4 sites into 1 SiteA, SiteB, SiteC, and SiteD arre all being cosolidated into SiteA. I am getting down to the last couple of servers in my main site SiteA and wanted to consolidate all the roles to 1 server within this site. I changed the Site Connector Messaging Bridgehead for the local site to run through Server1 in SiteA. I then changed the Site Connector target bridgehead for the remote Sites to point at Server1 in SiteA. For some reason mail would not flow between the sites. Once I put the old server back mail is not routing through to each site but all the ...

HTML Attachment in OWA on Exchange 2000

Resource file (rc) units
Hello, I am currently trying to port a MFC app to the wxWindows API. My problem is I would like to convert a rc file to the wxwindows resource format but I don't understant units used in MS file. Ex : IDD_LECTEUR_DIALOG DIALOGEX 0, 0, 679, 471 STYLE DS_ABSALIGN | DS_SETFONT | DS_MODALFRAME | WS_POPUP | WS_VISIBLE EXSTYLE WS_EX_APPWINDOW FONT 8, "MS Sans Serif", 0, 0, 0x1 BEGIN CONTROL "",IDC_PANEL_CENTRAL,"Static",SS_LEFTNOWORDWRAP | WS_GROUP,5,117,667,236 LTEXT "",IDC_STATIC_PANEL,36,138,593,195,0,WS_EX_...

Test on Type in Resource Center
Hi, In Project Server 2007 SP2 In the Resource Center of PWA, I'm trying to filter on the resource's Type : Work, Material, Cost But the system reject any test on these words. It seems it's waiting for numeric values. Have you any idea to test on this Type field? Thanks Robert -- Even though the Type field displays text data, the underlying data is actually numeric. So, you have to test for the following numbers in your Filter: Work resource = 0 Material resource = 1 Cost resource =2 Hope this helps. -- Dale A. Howar...

Exchange server hangs/freezes
Exchange server keeps freezing. I have to reboot it to get it going. I ran the netsky tool but it did not finish it freezes as well. You know email is the life of the company. Help me please Hi It would be extremely difficult to troubleshooting this problem without a lot more information, I would suggest you place a call with Microsoft Product Support and have them work with you on resolving the problem. -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Limited This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "habutti" <habutti@discussions.microsoft.com>...

NT Exchange 5.5 SP4
Hiya, Is there a way I can set up Auto Replies from Exchange (i.e. without the user having to do it from Outlook)? As I am using SBS 4.5, would I need the resource kit or is there something built in? Thanks Adrian Not that I am aware of...you can only enable or disable out of office replies to the internet. Without creating a profile for each user and mapping their mailbox to do it for them using a highlevel account, and barring emergencies, the users will just have to take time out to set it themselves before they leave, etc ;) -Jeff >-----Original Message----- >Hiya, &g...

avoiding full mailboxes
Using exchange 2003 and limited mailbox capability of 50 MB we still have problems with oversized mailbox. Does anyone knows how to forward to personal folder automaticly incase of full mailbox? There is no way for this to occur automatically. Users need to manage their mailboxes or else you need to use Mailbox Management to start removing stuff from their mailboxes - cleaning the Deleted Items folder of anything over a few days old is a good first step. The following article just shows Exchange 2000 on it, but it also applies to 2003: 319188 HOW TO: Use Recipient Policies to Control...

Resource Capacity Planning
I'm looking for an Excel application that illustrates resources availability by week over time (3-6 months) Try: http://archive.baarns.com/software/ Click Software > On-Line Catalog > Excel Software > Management Software Scroll down and look for "Scheduler" (free excel file) "Paul Hipgrave" <phipgrave@rogers.com> wrote in message news:LHsmb.50236$h61.14914@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com... > I'm looking for an Excel application that illustrates resources availability > by week over time (3-6 months) > > ...

Excel 2003 spreadsheet. I enter the any number and it is entered.
If I enter a number into a cell it is put in like a decimal. For example, if I enter 10 it is put in as .1 500 is entered as a 5 Thank you Mary Mary, Goto Tools>Options and on the Edit tab you should see The Fixed Decimal Places box checked. Uncheck it. -- HTH RP "maryu" <maryu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:65C0E0FB-43F3-4F34-8A86-FBA3F02EC9B1@microsoft.com... > If I enter a number into a cell it is put in like a decimal. For example, if > I enter 10 it is put in as .1 500 is entered as a 5 > Thank you > Mary ...