Resource Calendar Viewing

I have created the exchange account and added in the AutoAccept client.  I
have also registered the mailbox.  But now; How can I see the calendar and
manage it?
--
Thanks, justinf
0

Calender view
I have Outlook 2002 and often put notes in the text area of appointments and events with the address of where I am going etc. I see that sometimes whenever I mouse over the an appointment in Day\Week\Month with Autopreview it sometimes gives me a little box showing me what is anything is in the notes section, and sometimnes it doesn't. I haven't been able to figure out why it does it only sometimes. Also, it would be good if when in the above view, it showed a little symbol next to the appointment to show that there was a not attached. Is this possible? ...

resource usage 01-13-10
Hi there, Is it possible to display remaining work in the right hand Pane? I can display it in the left hand pane (the table section) but can't seem to find in the right hand pane (the timephased area). eg. I want total remaining work for each resources for each month Many thanks. -- lk50 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ lk50's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/87282.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/microsoft-project/1292777.htm http://forums.techarena.in Nope. Remaining work is not a time...

calendar connectivity
Hi, I have set up calendar connectivity between Exchange and Lotus to test coexistence. Mail routing is working fine between these two systems. I am now also able to start the calendar service. The issue is; I am unable to view Lotus user's calendar and free/busy information from Exchange outlook client & vice-versa. Also, MS has not provided any tests for verifying calender connectivity unlike they have provided tests for mail flow between lotus and exchange. any help appreciated. thanks or if anyone can provide me brief testing steps on how do i go about testing my calenda...

Monthly View of Service Calendar
I work for a sunroom installer and we are looking into purchasing CRM but have questions about the service calendar. Currently, we use a Public Outlook Calendar to schedule the various production tasks (foundation, installation, electrical work, various inspections, ...) and construction crews. Each crew is colored coded via a "label" in outlook. Tasks are of a one-day to multi-day duration and all production activities are on this one central calendar. This public calendar usually is scheduled 4 to 6 weeks out and is frequently changed for both dates and crews. This cale...

cant view opened mail or send mail
Ekkkk Help please. I am new to Windows Live because of just purchasing a new computer. When I log in to Windows live. My mail is received but, I cant click on it or respond to email mail. The window that opens is clear and cant view it. I am using Version 2009 14.0.80090726 on Windows 7 Hi, CDrag. Welcome to Windows 7 and Windows Live! ;<) But we need some clarification: Windows Live is a whole family of programs (Mail, Messenger, Photo Gallery...) all under the Windows Live Essentials umbrella - and they all use the same or nearly the same build number - so ...

about resources and the using
Hi! GC removes objects when the GC decides so because C# is managed. At the bottom I have a code snipped. The book I read say Always call Dispose() on Pen objects or use the using feature on the Pen object. I mean C# is managed so I can't understand why I should dispose the Pen object. GC should take care of this. The reason is probably that I mixup memory and resources. GC take care of free memory but not resources. I have some problem to understand why I must dispose the Pen object here because I see the Pen object as any object such as a Person or Car. So my first qu...

customize all message folder views at once?
Hello, In Outlook 2007 is there a way to customize in one step, the view of all message folders? -- Thanks, Bob BBran <bbran@nowhere.com> wrote: > In Outlook 2007 is there a way to customize in one step, the view of > all message folders? Technique outloined here: http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/grouping.htm -- Brian Tillman Thanks for the help! "Brian Tillman" <tillman1952@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uDsrBDWyHHA.5584@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > BBran <bbran@nowhere.com> wrote: > >> In Outlook 2007 is there a way to customize in o...

E2k3 OWA calendaring
We've had a user report that meeting requests do not show up in the OWA calendar until you process the mail item (i.e. accept it). This is not the way it works in Outlook, where it will show up in your inbox & as a tentative meeting in your calendar. I just tested it and found the same thing. Is this normal? -GT ...

Restrict Free/Busy View
I have a couple of executives at my company that don't want people knowing their availability. They want the ability of others to see their "free/busy" information blocked. I can't seem to find any documentation or instructions on how to do this. Does anyone have any ideas? I would appreciate any assistance on this. Thanks in advance. On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 12:39:38 -1000, Tech LA <dusty@scservicesla.com> wrote: > I have a couple of executives at my company that don't want people > knowing > their availability. They want the ability of others to see...

MCSD Resource
I have found a resource providing answers for examination questions being helpful in certifying for MCSD.... http://technical-talk.com/mc/mcsd/mcsd.asp ...

Changing Calendar Templates
How do I change the look of a Calendar Template and then have those changes apply to every page (month)? I want to design my own monthly calendar and then print a year+ worth of pages. Is it possible to do this in Publisher? If not, any suggestions for alternatives? Hi DNL (DNL@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || How do I change the look of a Calendar Template and then have those || changes apply to every page (month)? I want to design my own monthly || calendar and then print a year+ worth of pages. Is it possible to || do this in Publisher? If not, any sugges...

Resource Capacity Planning
I'm looking for an Excel application that illustrates resources availability by week over time (3-6 months) Try: http://archive.baarns.com/software/ Click Software > On-Line Catalog > Excel Software > Management Software Scroll down and look for "Scheduler" (free excel file) "Paul Hipgrave" <phipgrave@rogers.com> wrote in message news:LHsmb.50236$h61.14914@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com... > I'm looking for an Excel application that illustrates resources availability > by week over time (3-6 months) > > ...

Converting resources in Exchange 5.5 to be compatable with Outlook 2003!
Hi all, We running a NT4 Enviroment with Exchange 5.5 and and clients such as Outlook 2000 and 2002 originally this was Inbox but over the years we have uppgraded. OS's are 2K and XP. All working fine untill we starting installing Office 2003 with Outlook 2003 and now we canot use resources like calendar in Exchange 5.5 we can happy create new ones. Does anyone have best way of upgrading resources to be compatable with Office 2003. In a about 4 mounths we going to Exchange 2003 but untill then I need a quick fix :-) Thank you very much, Laz. Laz: Are you referring to automatic bo...

Viewing window in outlook 2003
In office 2001 the set up for outlook was with the mail/folder column on the left and to the right of it the inbox or subject at the top and the messages below. Now in outlook 2003 I have 3 columns, mail on the left, inbox in the centre and message content on the right. Is it possible to re-arrange these to the layout I had in 2001? Thank you. look under the View menu. the right pane is the Reading Pane. The left is the Navigation Pane. "Stewart" <twoduncans@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:db34gd$74k$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk... > In office 2001 the set up for outlook...

How do Resource Groups relate to Resources
I am trying to figure out the linking table / GUID that connects Resource Groups to Resources/Users. Does anyone know what table in CRM connects these two? There isn't one. The group membership is defined in an XML document that is stored in the Constraints field of the ConstraintBasedGroupBase table (which is linked to ResourceGroup by them both having the same primary key value) -- David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.excitation.co.uk Blog: http://mscrmuk.blogspot.com/ "BCote" wrote: > I am trying to figure out the linking table / GUID tha...

Test on Type in Resource Center
Hi, In Project Server 2007 SP2 In the Resource Center of PWA, I'm trying to filter on the resource's Type : Work, Material, Cost But the system reject any test on these words. It seems it's waiting for numeric values. Have you any idea to test on this Type field? Thanks Robert -- Even though the Type field displays text data, the underlying data is actually numeric. So, you have to test for the following numbers in your Filter: Work resource = 0 Material resource = 1 Cost resource =2 Hope this helps. -- Dale A. Howar...

Resource file (rc) units
Hello, I am currently trying to port a MFC app to the wxWindows API. My problem is I would like to convert a rc file to the wxwindows resource format but I don't understant units used in MS file. Ex : IDD_LECTEUR_DIALOG DIALOGEX 0, 0, 679, 471 STYLE DS_ABSALIGN | DS_SETFONT | DS_MODALFRAME | WS_POPUP | WS_VISIBLE EXSTYLE WS_EX_APPWINDOW FONT 8, "MS Sans Serif", 0, 0, 0x1 BEGIN CONTROL "",IDC_PANEL_CENTRAL,"Static",SS_LEFTNOWORDWRAP | WS_GROUP,5,117,667,236 LTEXT "",IDC_STATIC_PANEL,36,138,593,195,0,WS_EX_...

Calendaring / Resources in 2K7?
Hey guys, Is there anything for resources built into E2K7? Are we still to use some sort of auto accept? Thanks, D On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 09:19:02 -0700, Dan <Dan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hey guys, > Is there anything for resources built into E2K7? Are we still to use some >sort of auto accept? >Thanks, >D Much of that will be built-in: http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/evaluation/features.mspx Yep - works well, too. I blogged about the Calendar Concierge capability a while back. http://winzenz.blogspot.com/2006/06/exchange-2007-calendar-concierge.ht...

View both incoming/outgoing messages by Thread or Conversation ?
Is it possible to view messages in outlook 2003 by Thread or Conversation, both incoming and outgoing, in a single folder, or Inbox, just like Outlook Express News Reader. For example: + Sent Message + Received Reply +Sent Message or Replied + Received Reply I tried using Arrange by Conversation Option in outlook 2003 Inbox Folder, but its just showing Inbox Messages, not Sent Items Messages. Best Regards, Luqman Change the view/arrange by settings in the Sent Items folder instead. Use Outlook's Navigation Pane view to make it easier to configure. "...

How to get the resource from Resource Only Dll
hmod=LoadLibrary("testdll.dll"); hr=FindResource(hmod,MAKEINTRESOURCE(504),"GIF"); if(hr == NULL) MessageBox("This is not working"); else MessageBox("This is working"); here, i am try to get the image(gif) resource,which is stored in the dll(for example testdll.dll). Where as image resource type is "GIF" And resource ID is 504. But i am unable to find the resource. But when i try this FindResource(hmod,MAKEINTRESOURCE(501),RT_BITMAP); Where i have also stored an BITMAP file, and tried find the resource . i have succeded in th...

KiGoo -Manage Google Calendar from Outlook Interface
Manage Google Calendar through the MS Outlook interface. Key Benefits Manage Exchange and Google Calendars in only one program !! Check free/busy availability of all Google Contacts who shared their information See, Browse, Update, Email and invite your Google Contacts from MS Outlook No synchronization needed Real Time access Easy installation Supports MS Outlook 2007 KiGoo is free for non commercial use!! KiGoo is an application running over Kayxo Insight technology that enables Google Calendar users to fully manage their main calendar through the MS Outlook interface. KiGoo users are abl...

How to release resources hold by Creating Rescue Recovery process
In Windows XP SPK3, on IBM Laptop T60. I followed the instructions to create the rescue/recovery CDs. At one point, there was a window screen telling me to wait while it was extracting needed files. So, I waited. After more than 10 minutes (I thought), the window screen went away, then NOTHING was shown to tell me what to do (I supposed to get the window screen to tell me using the CD drive and insert blank CD, ..., etc.). I waited another 20 minutes and still nothing was shown. So I REBOOTED the system and retried the procedure. This time, after I clicked "creating...

Publisher calendar, how can I show the previous/next month?
I need to show the past and previous months in blank days at the top of a per month calendar, but can't see how to do that. Thanks. Create a yearly calendar in a new publication. Ungroup, copy the separate months, paste to your main calendar. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jennie" <Jennie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AF4CF698-ABB8-4F01-A667-CC6AA87A9732@microsoft.com... >I need to show the past and previous months in blank days at the top of a per > month calendar, but...

Tree View Control state image list
I'm trying to implement a tree view in an MFC wizard property sheet that has check boxes that can be dimmed. In order to do this, I've created an image list that has the check boxes in each of their 4 possible combinations of unchecked/checked and enabled/disabled (as well as a blank image at index 0). However, when I set this image list as the tree view control's state image list, all I see are blank images where the check boxes should be. (I use the correct state indices when I add the various items. I'm using commctl32 version 5.80 and Visual Studio 2005, so according...

Sorting Names i the Contact View
Is it possible to sort contacts by last name, first name instead of full name? The fullname contains the first and last name as specified in the organization settings. Go to Settings / System Settings. There is a combobox defining how the fullname is calculated. If it is "First Last", change it to "Last, First". After you changed this setting, the fullname will contain the desired format and your views are sorted the way you want. The problem is that the full names of existing records are not updated automatically. You will get the old "First Last" until yo...