Reporting in exchange 5.5?

Hi

Exchange 5.

I need to run a report that will highlight which mailboxes have more than one NT account in the permissions tab within exchange admin. Does anyone know of a solution for this

Thanks in advance
Phil
0
anonymous (74719)

support.microsoft.com
XADM: Bulk Import/Export FAQ
PSS ID Number: 155414

Phil Howard wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Exchange 5.5
>
> I need to run a report that will highlight which mailboxes have more than one NT account in the permissions tab within exchange admin. Does anyone know of a solution for this?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Phil

0
kpalagin1 (1216)

Need more Reports

Sales Report #3

W-2 Tax Reporting Figures Not Accurate

Blank networth reports

Outlook XP communicating with non existing exchange 2000 server
Hi!! We are having a bit of a problem with Outlook. It is trying to communicate with an old non-existing exchange server. Earlier (about 6 months back), we used to use that server, but since then we added a new server and moved all the accounts to the new one. There might be one/two inactive accounts on the old server. I'm unable to ascertain why Outlook is trying to communicate with that old server. All our machines point to the new server. I looked at all the settings on outlook and it doesn't point to the old server anwhere. Is there something that I missed on Outlook settings th...

Outlook & Exchange information
Hi, I am looking for KB article(s) on the process that occurs when Outlook is opened, ie. - on startup, what does it do? - how does it communicate with the Exchange server, DC/GC and for what info? - process flow from initiation till the time Outlook opens: ie. detailed information as to what occurs in terms of its design. can anyone help? thanks regards, John ...

MTA Folder size too high in exchange5.5
Hello This is a bit urgent I find that the mta folder istoo large in size its around 30 GB. my private IS store size is around 9 GB ,I have 1500 mail boxes on my exchange 5.5 server .I have SP4 installed on my server. Why is the mta folder size this high.What files can I delete from this folder. please help "SP" <SP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I find that the mta folder istoo large in size its around 30 GB. >my private IS store size is around 9 GB ,I have 1500 mail boxes on my >exchange 5.5 server .I have SP4 installed on my server. Wow! 6MB average ma...

eXtender SOP Reports

Reports are not being shown MM07

Business Portal 2.5 #3
Receive error: The Business Portal data in the database you selected is not compatible with this version of the Business Portal. You must select a different database before continuing Hi What version of Great Plains are you using? -- Regards James[MVP] Visit MBS Blog Central http://mbscentral.blogs.com "thebigo9" <thebigo9@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:491CA957-2C6C-4440-BFD6-CACE94C06584@microsoft.com... > Receive error: The Business Portal data in the database you selected is > not > compatible with this version of the Business Portal. Yo...

Saving Reports

Exchange
Hi, I would like to send e-mail with a lot of users, maybe more than 10.000 (partner list). Is there any users limit recepient in Exchange 2003 or any default number of users in BCC field? Thnx. Yes, there are limits. Look around on the properties of your Default SMTP Virtual Server and you should be able to figure out what your limits are set at. You also may want to take a look under your Global Settings, Message Delivery properties. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed) "Dan" ...

Anyone know if exchange allows/can allow plus addressing
Anyone know if exchange will accept and handle plus addressing correctly? Here's what I am talking about: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-mail_address#Plus_.28or_Minus.29_addressing So if my email is: someone@mycompany.com I should also receive emails sent to: someone+tag@mycompany.com I am not an exchange admin at my company, but currently it doesn't work at my company. Just wondering how to present the idea to the admins if possible. Thanks You can have both '+' and '-' signs in local part of e-mail address - Exchange will deliver message just fine. But tho...

Synching a Public Calendar with an Exchange Mailbox calendar
We have a shared public company calendar that I would like to have appear on my Outlook Today (Outlook 2003). Also, I would like to synch this with my Pocket PC running Windows Mobile 2003. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. ...

small business reports ...

Reporting Error ==> very urgent

Outlook 2003 cached exchange mode folder size issue
Using Outlook 2003 and Exchange 2003, connection via HTTP and using cached exchange mode for synching everything up. I noticed when looking at folder sizes that there are two tabs - local data and server data. The sizes for the same folders do not match, in fact the local data is about twice the size of the server data for the account with various discrepencies for each folder. When viewing the account in OWA, it is exactly the same as the account viewed in Outlook. Is this an issue with the local copy having free, unused space in the data file? Can this local file be "cleaned" to r...

5 line for each name person
name birth marriage occuption death Is there a question here? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 16:56:21 -0700, joseph todd <joseph todd @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >name >birth >marriage >occuption >death Yes, but it's a secret - you only get told what the question is when you work out the answer. -- Cheers macropod [MVP - Microsoft Word] "Gord Dibben" <gorddibbATshawDOTca> wrote in message news:iqk7u45cjcsssqjs7ns1v99slv0aci2294@4ax.com... > Is there a question here? > > > Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP...

Maintain ACL while migration from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2003 Interforest?
Hello, I am close to a migration from an Exchange 2003 Administrative organization to another Exchange 2003 organization in another Domain, also known as a Interforest move of mailboxes. I will use the "Exchange migration wizard" to move the mailboxes, but ofcourse only after the use of ADMT to merge Groups/Users from the old domain. Is there any way to preserve the ACL's set on the mailboxes in the old exchange 2003 server, while moving to the new domain and exchangeserver? The documentation of the migration wizard states it will not move ACL, but are there workarounds ...

e mail #5
just installed windows vista business and office basic with office professional... tried to open my e mail in out look but when had attachments I told the program to use work to read them it goes to word then all comes out scrambled how do i get to read these messages with attachments in english It might help if you provided informaton on what version of Outlook = you're using and exactly what kind of attachments these are. --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Program...