Reporting #2

I receive email for two domains into my Exchange Server.  I'd like to know
how much email is received total and for each of these domains individually.

Are there any built in tools for this type of reporting?

Thanks,

Andy

0
andrewmay (6)

Hi

No built in tools to do this in Exchange, you would need to use a product
lik MOM or a 3 rd pary product like:

Mail Access Monitor http://www.internetaccessmonitor.com/eng/products/mam/
Admin Report Kit for Exchange Server
http://www.vyapin.com/products/enterprisenetworktools/arkxchange.htm
Exchange Monitor http://www.fortissoftware.com/

Regards
--
Ben Hoffman
MCP (Win2000 Pro/Server & Exchange 2003 Admin)

"Joseph Teller" <andrewmay@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I receive email for two domains into my Exchange Server.  I'd like to know
>how much email is received total and for each of these domains
>individually.
>
> Are there any built in tools for this type of reporting?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andy

0
ben.hoffman (411)
7/13/2005 6:25:28 AM
OK, this question may be too specific.  Does anyone know of some reporting
tool built into Excahnge2K3 that can display how much email is sent/received
per day?

Thanks,

Andy

"Joseph Teller" <andrewmay@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I receive email for two domains into my Exchange Server.  I'd like to know
>how much email is received total and for each of these domains
>individually.
>
> Are there any built in tools for this type of reporting?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andy

0
andrewmay (6)

Strange symbol & format in sent e mail messages #2
Recenrlt my e mail messages ( all new ones, and any replies) now contain a symbol that resembles the one used to note a paragraph, or mark each verse in the Bible. The message format also changes, with a dot between each word. How can i revert to "normal" e mail? ...

Drag and Drop #2
Hello all: I am implementing drag and drop in an application I'm working on. What I noticed while performing a quick test is my entire application eagerly accepts drops. When I comment out my Register() call and set OnDragOver to always return DROPEFFECT_NONE (essentially disabling drag and drop) the application still accepts drops. What is more troubling is OnInitialUpdate is called each time a drop occurs!!! This method should only be called once. Does anyone know how to disable drag and drop for an application? Thank you, Dan Hi Dan! Take a look at DragAcceptFiles(). ...

Need more Reports

Sales Report #3

W-2 Tax Reporting Figures Not Accurate

Blank networth reports

eXtender SOP Reports

Installing CRM 1.2 error
I am installing CRM 1.2 on a SBS2003 vertual server with SQL2005 using an existing database. I get an error after selecting the existing database: Microsoft CRM Setup could not finr a valid organisation on the specified database. You need to have at least one organisation before installing Microsoft CRM. Microsoft CRM 1.2 does not work with SQL Server 2005. SQL Server 2005 is supported for Microsoft CRM 3.0 Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm "Kryton" wrote: > I am installing CRM 1.2 on a SBS2003 vertual server with SQL2005 using an > existing...

Resources (Part 2)
This post continues post "Resources" some 20 posts below. I have included one file (dialog) from another project and I got compiler errors: Compiling... MyProject.cpp MyDlg.cpp C:\Projects\VS\MyProject\MyDlg.h(35) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'm_list' C:\Projects\VS\MyProject\MyDlg.h(35) : error C2501: 'CListCtrl' : missing storage-class or type specifiers C:\Projects\VS\MyProject\MyDlg.h(35) : error C2501: 'm_list' : missing storage-class or type specifiers It doesn't understand what CListCtrl is. What I ...

Reports are not being shown MM07

Business Portal 2.5 #3
Receive error: The Business Portal data in the database you selected is not compatible with this version of the Business Portal. You must select a different database before continuing Hi What version of Great Plains are you using? -- Regards James[MVP] Visit MBS Blog Central http://mbscentral.blogs.com "thebigo9" <thebigo9@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:491CA957-2C6C-4440-BFD6-CACE94C06584@microsoft.com... > Receive error: The Business Portal data in the database you selected is > not > compatible with this version of the Business Portal. Yo...

Saving Reports

Payroll Posting To GL #2
I have client with a payroll that posts to other companies. So we have several items that will get posted to the same account (i.e., SAL - 1390-100, FICA - 1390-100, FUTA 1390-100, SUTA 1390-100, etc.) However when I pull up the distribution it is lumping all those amounts onto one line. Is there a way to make this do individual transactions? -- TC ...

Automatic Send/Receive doesn't work #2
I installed Outlook 2003 on my friend's computer (actually Office 2003) and all works well, except that he has to click "send/receive for him to receive any emails. It is set to do a send/receive every 5 minutes, as well as at exit Any ideas why this wouldn't work ? TIA JM It is difficult to determine why automatic polling is failing when you do not post your mail account type, connection type and polling settings. If automatic polling once worked and now fails, you also need to examine what changes were made to your setup before automatic polling stopped working. In...

small business reports ...

Reporting Error ==> very urgent

Service Pack 2
I am running a legit version of windows vista that came with my laptop about a year and a half ago. I can do any update that is offered except for the service pack 2 update. It goes through showing that it is completely installed, even running through the 3 part update upon restart but after that it says tat the update failed and is reverting back to my old settings. I have tried this on 3 separate occasions after all other updated have been taken care of and I get the same problem. Any ideas? ...

importing #2
I created a logo on pulisher and want to use that logo in a word document. When I cut and paste it or try to use the insert tool it inserts the logo in the middle of my word document. I need it at the top of my document. Sometimes it will insert but give me another whole page. idaho wrote: > I created a logo on pulisher and want to use that logo in a word > document. When I cut and paste it or try to use the insert tool it > inserts the logo in the middle of my word document. I need it at the > top of my document. Sometimes it will insert but give me another > whole pag...

Report writer
Hello, I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls advise as I can add the fields containing the data but the data is not appearing on the report. Thanks your comments are appreciated. -- chj@jup Once you were done modifying the report, did you give access to the mdoified report under Security? -- Lyle U chj wrote: > Hello, > > I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy > of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls > advise as I c...