Report Web Access

Hi,

I need make a report to check the users of my network that
access the Outlook Web Access from outside. Do you know
how i can do this?
Thanks

Alvaro
0
anonymous (74717)

You can use a web log analyser on the logs generated by IIS on the OWA
server.

Regards

Paul

"Alvaro" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I need make a report to check the users of my network that
> access the Outlook Web Access from outside. Do you know
> how i can do this?
> Thanks
>
> Alvaro

0
Paul
1/15/2004 2:09:55 PM
"Alvaro" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I need make a report to check the users of my network that
> access the Outlook Web Access from outside. Do you know
> how i can do this?
> Thanks
>
> Alvaro

If you're using 5.5, then I've done a little script mod that will log your
OWA access to a file on disk:

www.leederbyshire.com/info.asp

Lee.

--
___________________________________

Outlook Web Access for PDA and WAP:
www.leederbyshire.com
email a@t leederbyshire d.0.t c.0.m
___________________________________

0
email3469 (73)

Access "Write Conflict" Error -- record changed by another user
A table with 2 fields in which the data are correlated (but not coupled) are populated by ComboBoxes with sources from a separate table with the correlated information in the same records. Specifically, Company Name and Stock symbol. The form used to enter and edit information in the master table allows the selection of unrelated Company Name and Stock Symbol. Using a RecordSet, ToDo Loop, and an UPDATE query, I have "sort of" accomplished the job. Changing the selection of the Company Name generates the above error message. Clicking the "Drop Changes" button pr...

Need more Reports

Sales Report #3

W-2 Tax Reporting Figures Not Accurate

Blank networth reports

eXtender SOP Reports

Reports are not being shown MM07

Current User, Web Services, CRM 4.0, Alert, Help!!
How can I alert the "Current User" in CRM 4.0, this code work in 3.0 but not in 4.0. Thanks!!! var xml = "" + "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"utf-8\"?>" + "<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap=\"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/\" xmlns:xsi=\"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance\" xmlns:xsd=\"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema\">" + " <soap:Body>" + " <query xmlns:q1=\"http://schemas.microsoft.com/crm/2006/Query\" xsi:type=\"q1:QueryEx...

Saving Reports

small business reports ...

Reporting Error ==> very urgent

Report writer
Hello, I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls advise as I can add the fields containing the data but the data is not appearing on the report. Thanks your comments are appreciated. -- chj@jup Once you were done modifying the report, did you give access to the mdoified report under Security? -- Lyle U chj wrote: > Hello, > > I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy > of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls > advise as I c...

Loan Accounts in Reports
Bugs are in reports, the loan that I pay to my car is divided in 2, principal and interest, but in reports I can't show the two at same time, the reports show only the interest that I'm paying. The budget have the same problem with loans, it shows values that don't exists, I start a new budget, put all the values correctly and finalize it, when I go to budget home there are values that I not put there. There is some fix to those bugs? ...

Access to other users mailbox
Hope somebody can help We have recently upgraded server & exchange from 2000 to 2003 versions, are using outlook xp clients. We have one generic mailbox that several users have rights to so the contents can be checked, discarded, acted apon etc. We used to be able to forward an email from this maibox to another user, however since the upgrade we get a 'You do not have permission to send to this recipient' when we try this. No rights were altered during the upgrade, so I have no idea why this happens. Any Ideas ? TIA Frank H Found it >-----Original Message----- >H...

Monthly reports in Money 2004 Standard
Is there a way to customize the categories used to compose the Monthly Reports? I would like to omit my business travel and living expenses from these reports, as they are fully reimbursed, and have nothing to do with my household finances. Can this be done in 2004? If not, has this feature been rolled into newer versions? Monthly reports are not customizable in any version of Money that is in the wild. "bob2246" <bob2246@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3493CA51-596F-4D59-9540-F2D79EA5A618@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to customize the categor...

Mobile Phone Web Access
What is the best approach for writing a page that smart phones will be accessing? Emulators? Etc... This is a new approach for me. Thanks! ...

Web Services for Dynamics GP has ended prematurely (help!)
Hello everyone, When I'm installing Web Services for Microsoft Dynamics as a prerrequisite for Business Portal, I got a warning that said something like some files could not be removed after installation. I did not take a screenshot of the error waiting to see if it had installed correctly (my bad), but then the setup said "The Web Services for Microsoft Dynamics GP has ended prematurely." I finished the setup and tried running it again but now I get no messages, it goes straight to saying the installation was not completed. What do I have to do to succesfully install ...

Reprinting/Reporting Past Z Reports
Hi all ~ Just wondering how to pull up a past Z report? Which database table(s) are used? Is there a sql for this so that I can pull up a week or months Z reports in a sql query? Thanks Jerry Jerry, In POS, F4, Batch button, find and double click on the batch you want, page down to the z-out, print. In Manager, Journal, View, find and double click on the batch you want, page down to the zout, print. -- * "Jerry Penna" <jerrypenna@msn.com> wrote in message news:3ac97809.0410011320.1b034dd9@posting.google.com... Hi all ~ Just wondering how to pull up a past Z rep...

Can I get form name / routine name from Access?
Hi, I’m using Access 2003. I have the following line that I include in my ON ERROR routine: Call BaseUtil.Dsp_Err_Msg(Err.Number, Err.Description, "cbPrintReport_Click") As you see, I currently hard code the name of my routine in my error message so I can display it in the error message. I have two questions. 1. Is there a way I can get the name of the current routine from Access so I do not have to hard code it in each line? 2. Is there a way I can get the current form / report name from Access so I do not have to hard code it in each line? Idea...

Reporting Services has no reports
I cannot see any reports in CRM. We're running SBS 2003 Premium R2 with CRM 3.0 running on this server. The SQL databases and reporting services are installed on a separate 2005 SQL cluster. I've checked that reporting services is running on the cluster. http://<sqlcluster>/reports brings up the SQL Reporting Services and a folder entitled "CompanyName MSCRM" which is empty. How do I determine the physical location of this folder? I've checked in deployment manager on the SBS and CRM Reporting Services is pointing to "http://sqlcluster/reportserver". Is...