removing one mail account..........

I am not sure what to name this issue. I have exchange 2003 and windows 2003
AD. I am hosting 2 e-mail addresses 123.com and 456.com. When I setup any
new user, they will automatically get both email addresses. Now, 456.com
moved to another company. How do I remove them from my exchange and AD.

 Please advice.

check for 456.com in Recipient Policies and remove it. Go to RUS and click
rebuild, best done afterhours it your'e in a large environment.
--
Bharat Suneja
MCSE, MCT

"Dooma" <nowhere@noway.com> wrote in message
>I am not sure what to name this issue. I have exchange 2003 and windows
>2003 AD. I am hosting 2 e-mail addresses 123.com and 456.com. When I setup
>any new user, they will automatically get both email addresses. Now,
>456.com moved to another company. How do I remove them from my exchange and
>AD.
>
> Please advice.

0
bharat3597 (1006)
10/27/2005 4:42:22 PM
On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 12:19:58 -0400, "Dooma" <nowhere@noway.com> wrote:

>I am not sure what to name this issue. I have exchange 2003 and windows 2003
>AD. I am hosting 2 e-mail addresses 123.com and 456.com. When I setup any
>new user, they will automatically get both email addresses. Now, 456.com
>moved to another company. How do I remove them from my exchange and AD.
>
> Please advice.

Go into Exchange System Manager and remote the 456 domain.
The download ADMODIFY and remove the 456 address from everyone's
mailboxes. It's the only quick way to do this en-masse

0
mark7219 (5666)

Remove Excel Icon ??

Distribution list without e-mail address
I run an Exchange 2003 Enterprise server for a family owned corporation. Most of the executives are family members. We have maintained a distribution list in the GAL with the e-mail addresses of all family members, both in-house and external. The main purpose of the list is for ease of sending out important family news to the entire family in one fell-swoop. The problem with this, is that because this is a family owned business, many things go one that would not be tolerated in a public corporation. One of the main problems I have is that I am not allowed to police what users do with ...

Removal

Remove lines with +++

How to handle 6 different squares with animations in one slide
Hello, I have 6 different squares on one slide (numbered 1 to 6). These should be use in a competition and the audience can select one of these numbers and then continue with the next (I do not know in which order), still in the same slide. I would like to use animations by pointing at the number they selecting to move the square down and show a world. But, the problem is I do not know how to do this in Powerpoint (as I don't know the order). Anyone, with an idea? Thanks. Use Trigger animations. http://www.echosvoice.com/triggers.htm has instrux. -- Echo [MS PPT...

Connecting devices from one page to another
How do you conect devices from one page to another? On Wed, 6 Sep 2006 12:21:01 -0700, Robertini <Robertini@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do you conect devices from one page to another? select the shape, use the Insert -> Hyperlinks menu -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. http://www.pherber.com/ Electronics for Visio http://www.electronics.sandrila.co.uk/ You can also use the offsheet shape available in the simple flow diagram stencil. "Robertini" <Robertini@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news: A99647B9-907...

Outlook E-mail Unable to SEND
I'm traveling. While charter.net is my home ISP and I can send using Charter's own Webmail system, I cannot send using my Microsoft Outlook 2003 SP3 from anywhere today. I've been to the free wireless at Panera Bread and I've tried a home network here which is using AOL. I even changed the ouotgoing server address to <smtp.aol.com> while at the local home using AOL from <smtp.charter.net> which I use at my home location and at Panera Bread. (I also tried <mail.charter.net> which is what Charter suggested, and that didn't work either.>)...

Problem in mailing only to yahoo
We have facing problem in sending mails only to yahoo. When ever any user sends mail to yahoo the massage qued and following problem occur This message was rejected due to the current administrative policy by the destination server. Please retry at a later time. If that fails, contact your system administrator. "Hemant Bisht" <Hemant Bisht@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8995B28C-65BB-4149-AEFE-514A94FD9269@microsoft.com... > We have facing problem in sending mails only to yahoo. When ever any user > sends mail to yahoo the massage qued and followi...

how to convert mail to task? #2
hi everyone, i wonder if someone knows how can i make a mcro that will convert mai (from specific folder) to a task? i have a folder in my outlook that every mail there i convert to tas by draging the mail (using the right click) to the task folder an choosing the "Copy Here as Task with Attachment" option - as you ca see in the attach pic i want to make this action automatic. 10x for your time eligr +---------------------------------------------------------------- | Attachment filename: !test.jpg |Download attachment: http://www.outloo...

How to Remove SRS

Windows mail on Vista machine
I am running Windows Mail on a Vista machine which has MS Office 2007 installed. I have purchased a new machine which runs Windows 7, 64-bit and also has MS Office 2007 installed. Is there a way to get from Windows Mail on the Vista machine to Outlook on the Windows machine and move all my settings, address book, and old mail? Thank you. -- _____________________________________________________________________ God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. Sure. On the Vista c...

remove Fax from address book?

Some SMTP mail not received
Hi Guys. Recently upgraded corp network from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003. Now (and presumably even prior to the upgrade) some mailboxes do not receive all the email sent from external mailservers. Some is received. The mail that is not received does not generate any NDR at the sender's side. I cannot find any common base for the messages that are not received (size, specific sender etc) This is not an Outlook rules issue, nor is it an antivirus deleting messages arbitrarily. HELP! Thanks "Arnon" <arnonf@hotmail.com> wrote: >Recently upgraded corp network from Excha...

Help on how to select one formula from a list of formulae
Tricky question, not sure if it's possible withou the use of a macro. What I want to do is have a list of formula in a table, eg numbered 1 - 10. I then want a cell to be able to take one of these formulae, and apply it to figures local to it. I want to be able to alternate which formula is looked up dynamically. Vlookup doesnt work as the formula are imported exactly as-is. I cant get indirect working with this as it imports 'text' only. Anybody have any other ideas how to do this. Cheers for any help Not sure if I understand you correctly but it seems like something that the...

how to send HTML e-mails with images?
I can't figure out how to set up an HTML newsletter (i.e. same format each time) to send via e-mail. I receive these things all the time and I know how to create HTML web pages, but I can't figure out how to send an e-mail from Outlook that is basically formatted like a web page, which calls images from a server (rather than attached)...can anyone help? Depends how complex you want the email, there is an easy way using Outlooks add a signature. send me a email ross@trainingcomputersolutions.co.uk, I will show you >-----Original Message----- >I can't figure out how to set u...

Removing an item from menu

Distro list mail acceptance
How can i make my distribution lists not to accept emails from outside the company email addresses? If you are running Exchange 2003, you can click a checkbox on the Exchange General property (I think) page that tells it not to accept mail from anonymous connections. Otherwise, you have to put in a list of authorized senders. You could create a DL of your internal users, then put that in the list of people that are allowed to send to that DL. -- Jim McBee Blog: http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com Web: http://www.somorita.com "Sin Joe" <SinJoe@discussions.microsof...

Can not access my account from another computer
when trying to use portfolio manager it does not show my accounts, just a few generic indexes. I use money plus and have gone through all the settings to try to find a way to enable this feature but no luck. It appears that Money Plus does not upload any data, anyone have any ideas? In microsoft.public.money, arjanbok@gmail.com wrote: >when trying to use portfolio manager it does not show my accounts, >just a few generic indexes. I use money plus and have gone through all >the settings to try to find a way to enable this feature but no luck. >It appears that Money Plus does not...

Need to remove selected characters

Remove deduction code from payroll stub

How to Remove Yahoo toolbar

Set up e-mail account in outlook 97
How do I setup an E-mail account in outlook 97 malta <malta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I setup an E-mail account in outlook 97 Tools>Services. -- Brian Tillman If you want to use a POP account, get the IMEP patch or the service packs. See http://www.slipstick.com/addins/services/imep.htm -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "malta" <malta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1E076BE...