Hi,

I have a new exc 2003 server that is working fine.
i keep getting errors in the event log that it cannot connect to an old
exchange server that was removed.
for some reason, in the connectors, i can see two connectors that point
for the old server.
connector for ms scheduleplus(oldservername)
connector for ms mail (oldservername)

i cannot delete them from there.

what can i do?

Omer

0
etgarnet (4)

On 4 Oct 2006 23:43:14 -0700, "etgarnet" <etgarnet@zahav.net.il>
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have a new exc 2003 server that is working fine.
>i keep getting errors in the event log that it cannot connect to an old
>exchange server that was removed.
>for some reason, in the connectors, i can see two connectors that point
>for the old server.
>connector for ms scheduleplus(oldservername)
>connector for ms mail (oldservername)
>
>i cannot delete them from there.
>
>what can i do?
>
>Omer

You'll have to have a bit of a cleanup.
http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Remove-Exchange-server-entire-Exchange-organization.html
will help you in that regard which will also allow you to delete the
connectors.
0
mark7219 (5667)
10/5/2006 7:54:29 AM
Mark Arnold [MVP] wrote:
> On 4 Oct 2006 23:43:14 -0700, "etgarnet" <etgarnet@zahav.net.il>
> wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >I have a new exc 2003 server that is working fine.
> >i keep getting errors in the event log that it cannot connect to an old
> >exchange server that was removed.
> >for some reason, in the connectors, i can see two connectors that point
> >for the old server.
> >connector for ms scheduleplus(oldservername)
> >connector for ms mail (oldservername)
> >
> >i cannot delete them from there.
> >
> >what can i do?
> >
> >Omer
>
> You'll have to have a bit of a cleanup.
> http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Remove-Exchange-server-entire-Exchange-organization.html
> will help you in that regard which will also allow you to delete the
> connectors.

My old server was the first exchange server in the domain and now it's
unavailable.
didn't see matching instruction in that url.

Omer

0
etgarnet (4)
10/5/2006 12:16:08 PM
Mark Arnold [MVP] wrote:
> On 4 Oct 2006 23:43:14 -0700, "etgarnet" <etgarnet@zahav.net.il>
> wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >I have a new exc 2003 server that is working fine.
> >i keep getting errors in the event log that it cannot connect to an old
> >exchange server that was removed.
> >for some reason, in the connectors, i can see two connectors that point
> >for the old server.
> >connector for ms scheduleplus(oldservername)
> >connector for ms mail (oldservername)
> >
> >i cannot delete them from there.
> >
> >what can i do?
> >
> >Omer
>
> You'll have to have a bit of a cleanup.
> http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Remove-Exchange-server-entire-Exchange-organization.html
> will help you in that regard which will also allow you to delete the
> connectors.

My old server was the first exchange server in the domain and now it's
unavailable.
didn't see matching instruction in that url.

0
etgarnet (4)

Remove Excel Icon ??

All Address Lists -- Exchange 2003
I have created new address lists in Exchange 2003 under Exchange System Manager | Recipients | All address Lists. Is there a way to prevent a user from seeing the address list name in their Outlook client? For example, I have an address list called "Confidential Email Addresses", and so far I have been able to figure out how to set permissions so specific users cannot see the contents of the address list. However, these same users can still see the heading or name of the address list. I am trying to prevent questions as to why users can see an address list heading but ...

Removal

exchange "directory lookup " problem
dear mvp i have one domain and sub-domain , two domain also is win2k3 + exchange2k3 sp2 in these few day , my sub-domain exchange have problem ,all mail can't forward to root domain , all is hold on " server " " queues" " messages awaiting directory lookup " but can send out & receive out-bound mail in sub-domain exchange is work just internal mail not work can't send & receive to root-domain if anyone one know , pls help me thank your very much On Mon, 3 Jul 2006 16:53:51 +0800, <tequila529@gmail.com> wrote: >dear mvp ...

DPM 2010 RC - Exchange 2007
Hi, We are protecting a exchange 2007 server, DPM is all green. When I go to restore, I cant drill down to mailbox only to the database? Could someone advise? Thanks Dave Have you protected the exchange server using workgroup/un-trusted domain flow? If so, mailbox enumeration is not supported when an exchange server is protected using this flow. Thanks, Praveen D [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "DRLJAMES" <DRLJAMES@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FBEC7CDA-AAE0-48CE-A6F7...

Remove lines with +++

How to Remove SRS

Exchange down #2
Hello, After some much needed help on this one.... Last night our SAN connection to Exchange (2003 std ed) went and so did our logs and DB, after 4 hours Exchange was back and we went home. This morning after 2 hours of user in and working the SAN connection went again this time taking the finance server too, - great!! Managed to get a working solution but we could only manage to ensure one server connected to SAN, as Finance is Progress it got the SAN. We moved (properly) via Exchange the priv and pubs to a local disk of the server and also the logs, Exchange was fine until the SAN ...

remove Fax from address book?

old A97 code?
I just recently converted a database from A97 to A2K2. I keep getting the error, "User-defined type not defined". I've check the references and the old database when opened in 97 lists: -VBA -MSAccess 8.0 Object Library -Microsoft DAO 2.5/3.5 Compatibility Library -utility After importing all tables, forms, ect into an A2K2 new database I attempted to match the references as close as possible to: -VBA -MSAccess 10.0 Object Library -MS DAO 3.6 Object Library I'm still getting that same error all over the place. I looked at the code and it looked a little old but wasn'...

Removing an item from menu

CRM 4 Connector for GP
Is there a connector for v.4 CRM to GP? If so, where is that available at? -- Brandon Hi Brandon, I don't think there's a Microsoft CRM 4.0 connector for GP yet. But Scribe should have one, the Scribe CRM connector should release soon. If you find anything related to the CRM 4.0 connector for GP, please share. Thanks! Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP Crowe http://www.crowecrm.com On Jan 2, 2:43=A0pm, "Brandon" <bsm...@presentationsdirect.nospam.com> wrote: > Is there a connector for v.4 CRM to GP? =A0If so, where is that available = at? > > -- > Brand...

Need to remove selected characters

Can not access my account from another computer
when trying to use portfolio manager it does not show my accounts, just a few generic indexes. I use money plus and have gone through all the settings to try to find a way to enable this feature but no luck. It appears that Money Plus does not upload any data, anyone have any ideas? In microsoft.public.money, arjanbok@gmail.com wrote: >when trying to use portfolio manager it does not show my accounts, >just a few generic indexes. I use money plus and have gone through all >the settings to try to find a way to enable this feature but no luck. >It appears that Money Plus does not...

Hotmail View In Outlook 2003
After setting up the Hotmail account in Outlook 2003, I couldn't send & receive any mail from the Hotmail server. Here the error message : 'The server does not support the required HTTP methods. The Server responded 'Not Implemented' My setting for the Ouulook with hotmail are as below : Server Type : HTTP HTTP Mail Service Proviser : Hotmail Server URL : http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp (which is grey off after I select Hotmail. Connection : Connect using my LAN I appreciate if someone can help me on this. Thanks. ...

Help with outlook connector
Hi everyone.. I have outlook connector in Outlook 2007 linked with a Hotmail account. (@hotmail.com) I created a brand new contacts list in Outlook and it syncs perfectly to my Nokia N81. What I am trying to do now is the following: When I add some information ie. birthdays, anniversaries, profice pictures phone numbers ETC. I want it to update onto the www.hotmail.com site so that if my computer crashes (touch wood it doesn't) I will have a backup that I can retrieve from anywhere in the world. But when I send/recieve in outlook and then goto the website some of the info...

Remove deduction code from payroll stub

Exchange 2000 Information store error (Urgently need help)
We have Exchange 2000 service pack 3 and I have just found event ID 1025 - function name or description of problem SLINK: Ecupdate Error 0x8004010f on our Information Store. The store is running OK and we can send and receive mail. The event ID points a few things out but any help greatly appreciated. thanks -- Kath http://www.portsense.com/ng/microsoft.public.exchange.admin/2003/September/17/390282.cfm -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT -------------------------------- "Kaddie" <kathied@tweed.nsw.gov.au(donotspam)> wrote in message news:FA54A12E-4C87-4B7C-B29F-8D4DC765F62...

How to Remove Yahoo toolbar

connecting exchange servers in different forests...
hi, my company is in four different locations and we have @test.com, @mail.test.com, @downloads.test.com all are windows 2000 AD and windows 2003 exchanger servers. All these domains are in different forests and different exchange organisations. now my company want a common mail extension like @test.com to all the users for all these domain in different forests. Pls help me.. Why do they want a single email domain and still have separate AD domain forests. This is not a good plan. I would look at integrating all the Windows domains into one forest if they are serious about this. Exchan...

outlook exchange calendar.. auto appear in crm calendar ??
Hi Is it possible to make someones calendar from exchange auto synch with his calendar in CRM? I mean.. without clicking track in crm when making an appointment ? main purpose would be so ppl create appointments with their blackberry and appears in crm.. Thanks ...

excel 2003 #20
How do I use the voice recognition? http://www.smallbusinesscomputing.com/biztools/article.php/10730_2241211_2 -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "mlhart" <mlhart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3E774E80-1499-47D6-8412-1FE46896409F@microsoft.com... > How do I use the voice recognition? Sorry, replied to wrong post "Niek Otten" <nicolaus@xs4all.nl> wrote in message news:OVfK93ruEHA.1392@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > http://www.smallbusinesscomputing.com/biztools/article.php/10730_2241211_2 > > -- > > Ki...