Removing mail recived confirmation message

how to remove a recived mail confirmation message to outside incoming e-mail
0
mdeleon (1)

Remove Excel Icon ??

Distribution list without e-mail address
I run an Exchange 2003 Enterprise server for a family owned corporation. Most of the executives are family members. We have maintained a distribution list in the GAL with the e-mail addresses of all family members, both in-house and external. The main purpose of the list is for ease of sending out important family news to the entire family in one fell-swoop. The problem with this, is that because this is a family owned business, many things go one that would not be tolerated in a public corporation. One of the main problems I have is that I am not allowed to police what users do with ...

Windows Mail could not be started 04-09-10
I'm trying to do a mail merge in Word 2007 using Outlook as our standard email programme, however when I try sending emails in HTML format I get an error message that Window Mail could not be started. When sending emails as an attachement or RTF there is no problem. Any help is appreciated-Thank you. "Ellen Ileia Foundation" <Ellen Ileia Foundation@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AFB4D46A-A3B7-4214-8054-F7C63F6CBE6E@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to do a mail merge in Word 2007 using Outlook as our standard > email programme, however...

Outlook 2007 Message Flags Keep Appearing
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C79AF1.3BDDB590 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I'm finding that I constantly have email messages showing up that are flagged but I have never set the flag for the message. Does anyone know what would be setting the flags and how I can stop them from being set? ------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C79AF1.3BDDB590 Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml&q...

Expedited outgoing mail returns to sender
I have a glitch with My outlook Express....when I select the send/rcv button to expedite the sending of outgoing mail, the mail package returns to my inbox instead of going to the recipient. Is there something I can "uncheck" in the setup/config pages to change this so mail will deliver to the recipient? Further, if I let the mail go without clicking the send/rcv button, it goes thru to the recipient as expected under normal circumstances... signed confused This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97-2003 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support tr...

Message Sensitivity
In Outlook 2000 what do the 3 message sensitivity options mean? Personal, Private and Confidential ...

Removal

server-requested client action message
This message comes up on a clients computer with Outlook 2002 sp3 every time it's opened. Tried a lot of different things including Outlook profile removal, reinstalled Outlook and creating a rule and deleting it hoping it would reset. Thanks. In news:%23boIuP6GGHA.3532@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl, MCSA-M <kbenator@gmail.com> typed: > This message comes up on a clients computer with Outlook 2002 sp3 > every time it's opened. Tried a lot of different things including > Outlook profile removal, reinstalled Outlook and creating a rule and > deleting it hoping it would...

Remove lines with +++

ODBC Error Message: Configuration Process Failed...
A second error appears that says "Could not write to registry". I have an ODBC connection that our team added to a number of users machines. Through a button it is pulling information from an Access DB. The connection worked, when set-up, on all but about 6 machines. The errors, as mentioned above, were "Configuration Process Failed" and "Could not write to registry". I have been unsuccessful in locating a topic in forums, help files, etc, related to this. Has anyone seen this before? Do you know a solution? Thank you! ...

how to convert mail to task? #2
hi everyone, i wonder if someone knows how can i make a mcro that will convert mai (from specific folder) to a task? i have a folder in my outlook that every mail there i convert to tas by draging the mail (using the right click) to the task folder an choosing the "Copy Here as Task with Attachment" option - as you ca see in the attach pic i want to make this action automatic. 10x for your time eligr +---------------------------------------------------------------- | Attachment filename: !test.jpg |Download attachment: http://www.outloo...

Problem in mailing only to yahoo
We have facing problem in sending mails only to yahoo. When ever any user sends mail to yahoo the massage qued and following problem occur This message was rejected due to the current administrative policy by the destination server. Please retry at a later time. If that fails, contact your system administrator. "Hemant Bisht" <Hemant Bisht@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8995B28C-65BB-4149-AEFE-514A94FD9269@microsoft.com... > We have facing problem in sending mails only to yahoo. When ever any user > sends mail to yahoo the massage qued and followi...

Outlook E-mail Unable to SEND
I'm traveling. While charter.net is my home ISP and I can send using Charter's own Webmail system, I cannot send using my Microsoft Outlook 2003 SP3 from anywhere today. I've been to the free wireless at Panera Bread and I've tried a home network here which is using AOL. I even changed the ouotgoing server address to <smtp.aol.com> while at the local home using AOL from <smtp.charter.net> which I use at my home location and at Panera Bread. (I also tried <mail.charter.net> which is what Charter suggested, and that didn't work either.>)...

How to Remove SRS

Sounds in html messages
WinXP Pro w/ SP2 and all of the latest updates, patches, hotfixes from the Windows Update Site. Outlook2k3 w/ all of the latest updates, patches, hotfixes from the Office Update Site. Whenever I receive an email in Outlook2k3 and look at the html for that email the bgsound tag points to something similar to "cid:(long string of alpha-numeric)@(xxx)" Where is this file stored? I've done searches for these types of files and the computer never finds that long, cryptic file. Where is it? Thanks in advance for any help! :-) In the mailbox store. (e.g. if you are a pop3...

Windows mail on Vista machine
I am running Windows Mail on a Vista machine which has MS Office 2007 installed. I have purchased a new machine which runs Windows 7, 64-bit and also has MS Office 2007 installed. Is there a way to get from Windows Mail on the Vista machine to Outlook on the Windows machine and move all my settings, address book, and old mail? Thank you. -- _____________________________________________________________________ God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. Sure. On the Vista c...

Some SMTP mail not received
Hi Guys. Recently upgraded corp network from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003. Now (and presumably even prior to the upgrade) some mailboxes do not receive all the email sent from external mailservers. Some is received. The mail that is not received does not generate any NDR at the sender's side. I cannot find any common base for the messages that are not received (size, specific sender etc) This is not an Outlook rules issue, nor is it an antivirus deleting messages arbitrarily. HELP! Thanks "Arnon" <arnonf@hotmail.com> wrote: >Recently upgraded corp network from Excha...

Message title is blank
Using Outlook 2000, I have noted lately that when I reply to an email stored in my pst file, the information does not have a subject line or a message text from me as it supposed to have. It is just an envelope that is blank. Any idea what is causing this behavior and how to resolve this? It does not happen from my mailbox itself but only from my pst files that are stored on the network. ...

Sharing Workbook Info message ?
Recently, as I go to Tools, Share Workbook, ck on Allow ....(slfkjsaldjflskjf.....) and OK a message box pops up saying "Seletion is too Large" I just ck OK and move on. Am I missing something here? TIA, Jim ...

remove Fax from address book?

Public folder message copies to another user
Is there a way from exchange 2003 to allow mails that come to a public folder to be forwarded or a copy of it sent to anotehr user. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks Hi Smith, If you mail enable your public folder, you will get the normal Exchange email tabs, then in Exchange System go to the Exchange General tab | Delivery Options | Forwarding Address | Forward To, and type the contact or email account to deliver to. Note this will only work for messages sent to this public folder via its email address. For messages created in the Public Folders directly this method will not wor...

how to send HTML e-mails with images?
I can't figure out how to set up an HTML newsletter (i.e. same format each time) to send via e-mail. I receive these things all the time and I know how to create HTML web pages, but I can't figure out how to send an e-mail from Outlook that is basically formatted like a web page, which calls images from a server (rather than attached)...can anyone help? Depends how complex you want the email, there is an easy way using Outlooks add a signature. send me a email ross@trainingcomputersolutions.co.uk, I will show you >-----Original Message----- >I can't figure out how to set u...

error message #8
How do I install Money 2004 and set it up to use Norton Utilities? In microsoft.public.money, bkoch wrote: >How do I install Money 2004 and set it up to use Norton >Utilities? Try it? If no go, read various opinions and experiences that have been posted: http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=50&as_scoring=d&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=&as_oq=nav+norton&as_eq=google&as_ugroup=microsoft.public.money&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=&as_umsgid=&lr=&as_drrb=q&as_qdr=&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_mi...