redirecting OWA to a different IIS server

I'm current running Windows 2003 and Exchange 2003.  On this server we run
IIS which also hosts our Intranet Server.  I have to move our Intranet on to
another IIS Server.  Our intranet is the default website for all users. ie
www.xxx.com.au. At the end if this web link they enter /exchange and it
brings up their OWA.  Is it possible to redirect the /exchange from my new
IIS server easily back to my original IIS server easily?
0
Bouka (3)

I recommend that you create a link that redirects to your OWA server.
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

"Bouka" <Bouka@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm current running Windows 2003 and Exchange 2003.  On this server we run
> IIS which also hosts our Intranet Server.  I have to move our Intranet on
> another IIS Server.  Our intranet is the default website for all users. ie
> www.xxx.com.au. At the end if this web link they enter /exchange and it
> brings up their OWA.  Is it possible to redirect the /exchange from my new
> IIS server easily back to my original IIS server easily?

0
curspice6401 (3487)

Biztalk Server Partner Edition
I cannot find Biztalk installer on the CRM installation disks. The CRM integration datasheet from Microsoft says that CRM will ships with BizTalk Server 2002 Partner Edition, including tools and documentation for creating customized integrations. I need to buid an integration with another application based on Biztalk Server, the client has CRM installed and doesn't want to buy a Biztalk Server licence. Thank you, Doru It does not come with CRM. It comes with CRM Integration. They would have to have the "professional" version of CRM (which includes integration). ...

chart based on incremental difference
Hi is it possible to chart based on a column of values and chart th difference of the increment? example of data a1- 1000 a2- 1500 a3- 2000 a4- 2500 a5- 3000 and in this example there would be a flat line at 500 units as ther has been a 500 increase in each value. Thanks for your time. Ro -- robhargreave ----------------------------------------------------------------------- robhargreaves's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2551 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=38958 In a separate column calculate the increme...

Different Font Color for results evaluated by "IF"
How to print the evaluated results from an "IF" function in different font colors for the two choices?? You can apply format > conditional formatting, select cell value equal to the first "choice", format the font to your liking, then add a second condition and repeat but use the second "choice" and another font colour -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "exceltyro" <exceltyro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:922F7481-C243-4B0F-A463-4532CF5CB31A@microsoft.com... > How to print the evaluated results from an "IF" > f...

IIS cutting off OWA access
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0020_01C59814.0FD28570 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable We have Exchange 2003 running on several 2003 servers in our = organization. About once a week now I get a call that our OWA is down. I = discovered it was because the firewall address that everyone comes in = through to the OWA server was somehow added to the "IP address and = domain name restrictions" denied IP list of that server's IIS. This = seems to be happening automatically. Is this...

Resourse scheduling and OWA
I have set up mailboxes for our meeting rooms and have them set to automatically book the room from a meeting request. This works with outlook. From OWA I was getting an error that I did not have rights to send to that account, so I enabled the anonymous and gave it author rights, no the email request goes to the mailbox, but it does not autobook the room. What can I do??? ...

Server Questions
I am in the process of adding a new store location and upgrading my POS systems and I am thinking of installing RMS v 1.3 and HQ. I will have 3 stores. My current database is quickly approaching 2GB so I will have to upgrade to SQL Server. Would I also need SQL server at my new location or just on the server with the main database? 2 stores are actually in the same building so they are networked already but the new store will need to be linked over the internet. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_03CD_01C6CC47.5EA6C590 Content-Type: text/plain; chars...

OWA ,5.5 sp4
We are having some strange problems with our OWA Exchange5.5sp4. We could not get emails through it from the internet. Has anybody had this problem before. Please Help. Thanks. Thanks for the reply. It works fine from within outlook. However, if you use the browser via OWA this is the error that you get "Error ASP 0115" Atrappable error occured in an external object. The script cannot continue running" Any idea? Thanks. >-----Original Message----- >Are there any error messages? Does it still work fine when accessing mailboxes through Outlook? Is there mail in t...

Redirecting
Anyone know how to create a file which when opened by Excel 2003 causes it to redirect itself and open a second (csv) file? I know how to get a web browser to do this using http-equiv="REFRESH" but cannot do it within Excel. Many thanks T You can have a macro that in the first workbook that opens the .CSV file and then closes itself: Option Explicit Sub auto_Open() Workbooks.Open Filename:="C:\my documents\excel\book1.csv" ThisWorkbook.Close savechanges:=False End Sub If you're new to macros, you may want to read David McRitchie's intro at: http://...

OWA Link redirect issue
I send emails to my exchange server users to view using OWA. if I hyperlink sites that are available in and out of my domain but reside on the same server i get an error.for example, If a user clicks on a hyperlinks in a email within OWA they redirect correctly. say a hyperlink to www.yahoo.com works fine but when I click a link to my own external domain home.dllw.com it fails with a HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden page. here is the link: 1. https://home.dllw.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://home.dllw.com I have followed microsofts kb 817312 and I have a dns record to resolve the home.dllw.c...

Different look
Hi. I would like to give my application a different look. What is the best way to achieve this? Thanks, sWitCh Custom controls. "sWitCh" <mispamaki@N05PAMyaDOTcom> wrote in message news:e3gv41AyDHA.1856@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi. I would like to give my application a different look. What is the > best way to achieve this? > Thanks, > > sWitCh > ...

Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '250 HELP', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 250, Error Number: 0x800CCC7D
I cant receive or send emails in windows mail. What do I have todo? Please copy and paste the error message into the body of your post . . . not the "Subject" line - it got truncated. "valeria migelson" <valemigelson@gmail.com> wrote in message news:eW$sk6#kKHA.4772@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > I cant receive or send emails in windows mail. What do I have todo? Judging by the fragment of the error message you have in the subject = line, it looks like you have the wrong settings for Gmail. Use these: http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answ...

smart card logon and OWA
We're planning to implement a smart card based windows logon in conjunction with certificate services. To enforce the use of a smart card, the AD account option "smart card is required for interactive logon" is enabled. But this option seems to break the OWA logon. Is it possible to use this option and OWA? Workaround? We're using Exchange 2003 and USB Tokens from Aladdin. TIA Patrik ...

Exchange Server 2003 OWA Question
Hi There - we are running MS Small Business Server 2003 and using Exchange Server 2003. In the past when a user logged onto OWA, they were NOT required to enter the domain name. They would just enter their user name and password and then when clicking log in or enter, the domain name would automatically populate into the user name field and log the user on. Yesterday, I applied Exchange Server 2003 SP-1 and now when a user logs in using OWA, they are required to enter the domain name, i.e. DOMAIN/USERNAME. Does anyone know how to change this setting so that it will automatically populate? ...

Printing pubisher documents saved on different computers
I have created and saved a publisher document using Publisher 2003 on my computer, saved it to CD and printed it using another computer. The text appears not to fit into the text boxes and often text is lost. Cn I prevent this happening in any way? many thanks -- ROY See if copying to the hard drive and then printing makes a difference. Do both computers have the same fonts installed? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "ROY" <ROY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0987F95-6C80-4A8D-...

OWA Query
I have a single Exchange 2003 server in our main site. It's running 2003 OWA and I'm planning on swapping our external webmail URL from the 5.5 OWA to the 2003 OWA once all our users in the main site are migrated. I also have a small remote site running Exchange 5.5. Currently users in that site can use the 5.5 OWA URL at our main site and access their mail. I know they won't be able to do this when the 2003 OWA goes live, so I have 2 choices: 1) upgrade their site to 2003 2) setup a new/separate 5.5 OWA site for their site and take my time upgrading them If I do #1 and...

how to detect who redirects traffic to a aspx page? is this info passed along in request object or can sites anonymously redirect traffic to other sites?
how to detect who redirects traffic to a aspx page? is this info passed along in request object or can sites anonymously redirect traffic to other sites? Hello! > how to detect who redirects traffic to a aspx page? is this info passed > along in request object or can sites anonymously redirect traffic to other > sites? What do you mean by "redirecting traffic"? Linking to a certain page? The page, the user came from can be read from the Referer-Header. For example: User clicks on a link on the page http://example.org/a.html wich leads to http://example.org/b.aspx - s...

Certificate Server
Does anyone have a good source on information regarding certificate servers. Specifically I'm looking for the things to watch out for and the "what not to do" items. I understand the basics of a stand alone cert server where the root cert would need to installed on any system that would need to connect to a server via SSL, and of course has a cert from said cert server. I'm a little nervous about deploying a enterprise cert server based on AD. I just don't know enough about it especially the pitfalls to feel confidant to deploy one. Any help wou...

Anonymous Public Folder Access via OWA
I need to have an individual access a public folder calendar via OWA but do not want to setup an account for him. Is it possible to set permission such that this is possible? Thanks in advance. -- IT Manager Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra Hi Greg, don�t even think about that. You have to open your system to wide. cheers, Andy "Greg Starr" <GregStarr@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:B1F5D07A-3DAF-4574-B9CF-EAB2015F5A8E@microsoft.com... >I need to have an individual access a public folder calendar via OWA but do > not want to setup an account f...

Change password in OWA #2
When I click the button to change my password in Outlook Web Access, the proper page won't open and an error "The page cannot be displayed" is shown. I searched support.microsoft.com and found this: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;301428 After trying this, it still didn't work. Who can help me with this problem ? Thanx Arthur Louwerse The one you saw doesn't quite cover it all. Do this and it will work. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx? scid=kb;en-us;268419 >-----Original Message----- >When I click the button to change my pas...

OWA Change password webpage : How to edit ?
Hi, How to edit the OWA "Change Password" webpage because I would like the "Domain" and the " Account" will be automatically added in the input box based on the current user logon. Is it possible ? or how to automatically added in the "Domain" value ? What or where is the file ? Thank you. Rgrds, Zul On Tue, 7 Nov 2006 20:28:06 +0800, "Zul J" <mlist@istar.com.my> wrote: >Hi, > >How to edit the OWA "Change Password" webpage because I would like the >"Domain" and the " Account" will be...

Indirectly referencing a formula on a different sheet
I'm not sure if this is possible, so any suggestions welcome. I have a sheet that I use as a template which I then copy to create instances of this sheet. What I would like to do is to reference a formula for a cell on the template sheet rather than have a copy of the formula. This would allow the formula to be modified on the template and for all the instances to use the new formula. I had a look at the indirect function, but this only seems to allow strings to be converted to references. What i'm trying to do is indirectly use the referenced formula. Thanks Hi Andy, Without prov...

Moving a Database to a new Server
This may seem like a pretty basic question but I wanted to see if anyone could offer some input. Also, this may be more of an Active Directory or DNS type question but it is SQL Specific so I thought I should post in this group. This weekend I am going to Upgrade the Manufacturing System that my company uses to a new version on a new server. The old version of the software uses a SQL Server 2000 backend and the new version uses a SQL Server 2005 back end. The company that makes the software provides a utility to upgrade the database so that isn't a problem. I really am pre...

mailbox redirect URGENT
Hi, Wilma has just take out power in our US office in Boca :-( I have a couple of people who really need email. I said we should have moved their email boxes before, but people seemed to think they were too large. So here's my setup... I have a frontend server here in the UK which receives all mail for my company and then either delivers to boca or here in the UK. I have setup a new user for one of the users and given him the email aliases that he had on his other mail box and told it to create the email box on our server here in the UK, but so far, the mail box doesn't seem...

My Book World Edition II External Drive Hangs When Opening The Fil
Having a very odd problem. Installed the My Book World Edition II external hard drive to my Windows Vista about a year or 2 ago, and it was working fine until recently. I tried to create a new folder to add files from iTunes, and all of a sudden it locked up and gave me the "Not Responding" error. I closed the program, and then tried to open it again, but the same thing happened. Now every time when I click on the icon to open it, it starts hanging/locking up and "Not Responding". I disconnected it and plugged into a Windows XP computer to see if I would...

OWA Attachments #7
Hello, I know it`s possible to set a policy to attachments but is it possible to set them for specific users? I have seen owa 2007 can do it but is it possible in owa 2003? Thnx, Jos I don't believe this is possible within Exchange itself. Per user segmentation has some functionality but not control of attachments. In general (all users) you can control/block attachments: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555001/en-us Per user segmentation: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=833340 AM "Josvds" <josvds@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1168511535.528779.77080@i39g2000h...