Recurring Meetings Imported from Domino

------=_NextPart_000_0027_01C583A2.DFFFC8B0

Background:  Users were migrated from Domino R5 to Exchange 2003 SP1.

Problem:  When users cancel a recurring meeting that was created in =
Domino and imported into Exchange each listed attendee receives multiple =
copies of the cancellation, somewhere in the neighborhood of 180 copies. =
 This behavior is limited to meetings that were imported from Domino.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to why this occurs or if it is a =
known issue?  Obviously sometime of looping condition is occurring but =
I'm not sure why or how to eliminate it.

Kind Regards,

--=20
Colin M. McGroarty, MCSE, MCP+I, NT-CIP
2004 Microsoft MVP, Windows Server - General
www.McGroarty.org

------=_NextPart_000_0027_01C583A2.DFFFC8B0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Background:&nbsp; Users were migrated from Domino R5 =
to&nbsp;Exchange 2003=20
SP1.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Problem:&nbsp; When users cancel a recurring meeting that was =
created in=20
Domino and imported into Exchange each listed attendee receives multiple =
copies=20
of the cancellation, somewhere in the neighborhood of 180 copies.&nbsp; =
This=20
behavior is limited to meetings that were imported from Domino.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Does anyone have any suggestions as to why this occurs or if it is =
a known=20
issue?&nbsp; Obviously sometime of looping condition is occurring but =
I'm not=20
sure why or how to eliminate it.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Kind Regards,</DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR>Colin M. McGroarty, MCSE, MCP+I, NT-CIP<BR>2004 =
Microsoft MVP,=20
Windows Server - General<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.McGroarty.org">www.McGroarty.org</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0027_01C583A2.DFFFC8B0--

0
CMcGroarty (78)

import folders from another program
How do I import folders from another program into publisher (web program) the program is called Sellfolio. The program is easy to import into Front Page but I can't import it into Publisher. FrontPage and Publisher are two entirely different programs. There's no guarantee that you can do what you want. Have you tried contacting Sellfolio's manufacturer? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Ronnie" <Ronnie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FB9796B6-914E-44C3-AD77-8C35588DC96B@microsoft.com... > How do I import folders from anot...

Importing Customizations 10-04-07
I am running CRM3 w/ Rollup2 in a production environment. I also have MSDN CRM3 w/ Rollup2 in a Vmware instance. I exported the customizations and tried to import into the development instance. It comes back as successful, but no changes are actually made? Now this is on a different domain name, and the SQL DB's are not the same, woudl this affect the end result of the import? Sorry if I'm stating the obvious, but it is very easy to forget to "Publish" the customizations after import. Hope this helps! "Sean Donnelly" wrote: > I am running CRM3 w/ Roll...

Can't import contents of messages.
Can anyone tell me how to restore my recieved messages from a backup to my new email account? My inbox shows the headers for all of my recieved messages including the subject line. But, where the message should be it says "Message cannot be found". This all happened because I had to restore my computer to original defaults. First I did total backup to my "D" drive. Then restored the "C" drive. I had to set up a new email account. Then I managed to find my contacts and what I thought were my messages in the backup and restored them to C. I&#...

Importing Excel into Access
Posting this here as hopeful other Excel users have had the same experience and know the fix... I'm running Access 2003 and Excel 2003. I opened Access Clicked File | Open Selected an excel spreadsheet and clicked Open Access goes to work and then gives me this message... Error 1706: No valid source code could be found for product OT2004. The windows installer can not continue. I click cancel and then Access seems to let me import the Excel fille OK. What is the Error message all about? thanks for any help - tmb ...

Import XML data in Excel XP Professional
Hello all, I have a pretty well-formated XML data file and a well designed Excel file (.xls) served as my report template. I would like to import this XML data file into my Excel template. So, the Excel Template will do the Totals and subtotals of the XML data for me. How do I do so in Excel XP Professional version? Thank you sooooooo much~~~~ Annie .. ...

Import data file but exlude information I already have in sheet?
I have a data file that is too large to import into excel. I would like to import only unique records that do not ALREADY exist in the workbook. My workbook contains roughly 8,000 people. I want to import new names from a datafile but exclude people I already have in the existing workbook. Can anyone help? There is no "import and exclude" command in Excel so you have to do something with the tools Excel gives you. I've had situations similar to yours many times and typically I open the second data file, identify the items not in the first list, and copy/paste them to it....

Taking numbers off a website and importing them into Excel? Possible?
I have no idea if this is possible, but please help if you have a idea. I need to get some data off of a website, particularly a certain set o numbers from this website, and enter them into data in Excel. Here is an example of the website I need: http://www.covers.com/data/ncf/matchups/g8_main_1.aspx There is a table near the top of the website which lists the tw teams.... I need some way to automatically go to this website, find Syracuse, an then cross reference that with two sets of numbers, AF and AA, whic works out to be 20.0 and 25.7 I then need these numbers to be transported int...

access 2007 auto import forms in a signed accdb
The new security handling of access 2007 is really suffocating. I had created a database to deploy among many users (+100). Because of ongoing development of the front-end, I had built in an auto update feature. Basically, the user opens his front-end. The first form (automatically opened) checks if version numbers match. If not the front-end imports all queries, forms and reports from a root file on a local server. Acces 2003: no problems with security: a pop-up warns the users that macro's are coming, he clicks yes and the first form opens and an auto update is triggered. Acces...

import sheet
Hi, I was wondering it is possible to copy only a sheet from a woorkbook to an other. I looked in the menus, but never found it... Marie Marie right click on the tab for the sheet. Select Move or Copy, tick "make copy" and choose the workbook where you want the sheet to be copied to. Regards Trevor "Marie Lavoie" <mariel@mlaflamme.com> wrote in message news:OFJOM#JVEHA.2320@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, I was wondering it is possible to copy only a sheet from a woorkbook to > an other. > I looked in the menus, but never found it... > > Marie &...

import word into exisiting document
I have a word document to import into an existing publisher document, but can't do it! I can successfully import it into a new publisher document. ANy ideas? CAF wrote: > I have a word document to import into an existing publisher document, but > can't do it! I can successfully import it into a new publisher document. Try importing into a new document, and copying and pasting into the existing document? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org You also can insert, object, from file, browse to the Word document. For some reason unknown to me this proces...

Need advice on where to import marketing lists...
As with many companies, we purchase marketing lists and have sales people who call the companies on the lists. These sales people determine if a potential lead is qualified or not. My question is this: Should I import this marketing list into CRM's "Contacts" or "Leads"? By definition of our sales people, the data in the marketing list is not a list of *leads* because we know nothing about the people or companies in the list. So, I'd assume the list should be imported into "Contacts." However, that means CRM will be loaded with oodles of contacts, som...

how to schedule meetings on a particular date in calender?
I want to schedule meetings on a particular date in calender so that when I click on the date it should show me the appointments chronologically Nanditha <Nanditha@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I want to schedule meetings on a particular date in calender so that > when I click on the date it should show me the appointments > chronologically You don't want Publisher, you want Outlook or similar. Publisher is not designed for interactive features like this, it is designed for creating printed publications. Check out Microsoft Outlook. It ...

Importing data from an access database.
Hi Everyone. I have a series of Access Databases (Audits run approx every 6 mths). I also have an excel spreadsheet which is linked to the previous audit database using queries from the "Get External Data" to workout the cost of the stock we have. My problem is that I have approximately 10 sheets with queries on and I was hoping to convert the source database for all files from "P:\\Audits\November2004" to "P:\\Audits\March2005" without completely rewriting the query. Has anyone got any suggestions to help me please? Thanks in Advance, John Hi John, The q...

Importing Excel named ranges using MS Query
I want to use multiple ranges (named) as the data source for a pivot table using MS Query. When I import the workbook my options are only to select the "tables" (which are my sheets referenced as sheetname$). I don't want to use the entire sheet, just my named ranges in multiple sheets. Thanks, Kathy H Names ranges should appear in the list of tables, unless they're dynamic ranges. But if there's nothing else on the sheet, you can use the sheetname$ tables. KHanna wrote: > I want to use multiple ranges (named) as the data source for a pivot table > usi...

Incorrect import of decimal point placement.
I'm using Money 2004 Deluxe. This past week when I imported a QIF file into Money from my financial institution and the decimal point shifted 2 spaces to left in all but 2 entries. Instead of 400.00, the result was 4.00. Has this occurred to anyone? Iv'e been using the software for the past 3 months and this is the first time it had occured. Money or Financial institution problem?? In microsoft.public.money, Martin wrote: >I'm using Money 2004 Deluxe. >This past week when I imported a QIF file into Money from my financial >institution and the decimal point shifted 2 ...

IM10 and GL Transaction import limited to 9 entries
Hi, I am on IM10 SP3 and have setup a GL Transaction integration. It works great for the 1st 9 transactions but there after it just creates journals with no account distributions. If I limit my source to no more than 9 transactions then they all work fine - so I do not think it can be the data. Any ideas - this is a problem for us that needs urgent resolve. Thank you Neil ...

Importing pictures
Is there a way to import pictures to specific items other than clicking on the specific item, choosing the correct picture and doing the same steps for 25000 items? My client is determined that there is another way. Any advice would be great! hi Catzilla, yes possible actually you have to first setup the image locations and make sure this has identity to the itemlookup code. example if you have picture name 101010.BMP or 101010.JPG and you have also in item setup itemlookcode to 101010 then you can just run one update query using the SO Admin program to update all the items below is a...

import binary files
Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to get a binary file into excel and list the various data in their proper columns Binary: @��@�a �a �a �a O�@ `��@�a �a �a �a �P�@ ��@�a �a �a �a ��@�a �a �a �a I think the real data are as below demonstrated as a comma seperated. AAA,20040312,2.5,2.5,2.5,2.5,0 AAA,20040312,2.5,2.5,2.5,2.5,0 I appreciate your help Andonny When you posted to the newsgroup, that sample binary data became just regular text. I ...

exporting/importing the address book from OE to Outlook including subfolders
Dear All, I'd like to export to Outlook from OE6 my vast address book, which is subdivided into several categories. I tried once and only exported my "shared contacts". How do I export/import the entire address book, with all of its subfolders to Outlook? Thank you! Cameron Cameron <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'd like to export to Outlook from OE6 my vast address > book, which is subdivided into several categories. I > tried once and only exported my "shared contacts". How > do I export/import the entire address book...

Need help importing Outlook Business Contact Manager Accounts to CRM 3.0
Hi, Using MS outlook 2003, I've exported my Outlook Business Contact Manager Accounts into a .CSV file. I've then gone into CRM and gone to Tools - Import and selected the CSV. I don't really understand the field mapping part of the import wizard. When I click Import it says that all the records failed to import. Can somebody please help me. Thanks Gary Check out the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Data Migration Pack http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=3d36ac8e-b485-4f0c-9dec-c9bacbad1a73&DisplayLang=en It has the Data Migration Wizard for Microsoft...

Payee List
I would like to know how to export the Payee List as well as how to import from outlook or any type of import into the payee list. Also, is there a report you can customize for the Payee list?? ....this is seriously lacking. The only import/export is to qif, how about Excel, Access, text????? Help!!!! and thanks in advance! ...

Re: Meeting Request Responses
From Microsoft Office Online http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/EM102566161033.aspx: IMI Attendees Print is small utility specially designed for Microsoft Outlook users to print the names of the people who have been invited to a meeting and response status - Accepted, Declined, Tentative, None. From Outlook, there no direct way to print the response status... This is reason we to produce this unique tools. Key Benefits a.. Obtain information for meeting items from any Appointment folder in Microsoft Exchange Server 5.x or/and Microsoft Exchange Server 2000/2003 b.. O...

Can Outlook import a Works Address Book?
I have an address book created in Works. I'm trying to move everything into Outlook. Using Import or Export doesn't work because nothing seems to recognize the .wab extension. Can this be done? If so, can someone give me the process? Barbara <Barbara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have an address book created in Works. I'm trying to move > everything into Outlook. Using Import or Export doesn't work because > nothing seems to recognize the .wab extension. Can this be done? If > so, can someone give me the process? The Works Address Book is...

Can't import pst file into Outlook 2007
I'm unable to import Outlook 2000 archived pst file into Office 2007 after upgrading my laptop to Vista from XP and Microsoft Office to 2007 from 2000. The attempt to open the pst file fails with the message: "File access denied. You do not have the permission required to access the file." As far as I know, no passwords apply to the file, and when I click on Properties/Security it shows to allow full access. Does anyone know how I can import my old Outlook folder? Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Sam Sam <no-email@STOP.SPAM.com> wrote: &g...

Importing data from web site
Hi Is there any procedure with VB to mimic something like the 'get external data from web' function within Excel. I would like to import currency exchange rate data from a web site and show the results in a listview control. Any help on this would be very much appreciated. TIA "Martin Parker" <MartinParker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:600CD518-8C01-44FB-9401-0D579F56BB27@microsoft.com... > Hi > > Is there any procedure with VB to mimic something like the 'get external > data from web' function within Excel....