Recreate stores on a/a/p 2003 cluster

After a SAN disaster (don't ask!) i've got member nodes and virtual servers
up running with new disks, but all stores are unmounted as the files were
lost during the crash.

For a Legato Networker restore it seems that the database files are required
to be present.

What is the recommended way to recreate the .edb and .stm files? I'm not
happy with running setup /disasterrecovery on an otherwise healthy cluster
unless I have to.

Ole Thomsen

FUT: microsoft.public.exchange.clustering

0
ot (3)

Missing address books (Outlook 2003)
I have set the default address book to the domain that I am in but when I try and send a message and click on the to button, only the global address book and contacts are available. The address books for my own domain and other domains within the organisation aren't available. Any ideas on how to deal with this? Thanks Paul There is a setting in the properties for the other contact folders which turns these on and off, ie: right click on the folder in the folder list, select properties and chose the outlook address book tab, click the box and ok out - then try it again. ta al...

Outlook 97
In the process of upgrading to Exchange 2003 from 5.5, still have a large amount of users who use Outlook 97. A couple of days after deleting the old Exchange 5.5 server, several (but not all) of the Outlook 97 users reported that they could not connect to the Server. In their email profile when doing a check name/server the error is it is unable to find the name, reports connectivity problems. It seems the PC's in question cannot connect to the Global Address List via the new Exchange server, but other PC's using same OS/Outlook can. Apart from upgrading to a newer version of Outl...

Adding new store prices to hq
I have the new store prices on Excel (upc code, price) but i need to import those prices to Store Ops. My understanding is that i can not use the import tool on customer source because I am using HQ? The items are already imported I just need prices to be imported. Any Ideas? hi GO to Store Manager, then Wizard, run the Inventory Wizard and then Chose the Task 110 then from the Select Items to Update select Manually Item click next next till you get the which says Inventory Wizard Workpad screen. Click on Import and then import the file. if you still have problem let me know. Regards A...

RMS instalation in more then 50 stores
Hi, can somebody give me info on some company having an RMS solution installed on more then 50 stores, meaning: RMS HQ and more then 50 RMS SO stores instalation? A contact information or a web-site will be a perfect answer... Also, a less then 50 stores solution will be helful... Thanx in advance, best regards Antonijo -- ADTodorovik Antonijo, I have rolled out MRMS to over 100 stores connected to our company server via an ADSL connected IPSEC VPN. We are currently using a 130 HQ licence to allow for expansion. Stores connect automatically every 1 hour and upload sales data. Do y...

Outlook 2003 Adding several Emails to Block Sender list at One Tim
I just upgraded to Windows 2003 SP 2. In the older version of Outlook, I could highlight several emails and add them to the junk senders list by selecting: Action/Junk Email/Ad to junk senders list With 2003, the option to “Add Sender to blocked senders list” is grayed out and I am not able to select it. What can I do to be able to use this? It is available when I select an individual email. ...

mailbox move-Exchange 2003
I cannot successfully move a mailbox from one storage group into another. I keep getting the error message "mailbox cannot be moved until cleanup operations complete". I have run cleanup operations several times and it still does not work. What else would cause this issue? Is the a mailbox already present in the target store for the same user that you might need to purge? -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:79574F77-FCF6-4813-9D21-DBA92DA41727@...

Recreate Chart of accounts
We created the chart of accounts for a new company and there are a few transactions went through and posted. Then later we designed to change the segments of the GL accounts. That means a new set of COA is needed. The transactions posted is not a concern for us and they can be reentered. But GP won't allow us to delete if posted transactions exist. Is there any way to delete the old set of COA? Thanks! In the same company you would need to purge the history and reconcile to clear the account summaries. Alternatively, you could create a new company and copy the setup to it, if there'...

2003 -RPC over HTTP option not available on Outlook 2003 client
I have the full office system 2003 install, however in the connections setting on profile, I do not have the option displayed to connect to exchange over http. Thoughts? Seb 1) you need exchange 2003 in the profile 2) you need the hotfix for winxp. it will not work on win2k http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=331320 -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.poremsky.com - http://www.cdolive.com Expert Zone http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone Search for answers: http://groups.google....

convert to stored proc
Hello. I have been given a conversion assignment to convert Access db (frontend) with sql server 2005 backend to be included in a new webapp that is being constructed. Unfortunately, my stored proc creating is a bit weak and I'm not afraid to admit it. With that said, I came across an Access query that is puzzling me. Here it is; SELECT Purchase Orders *, POSO Relationships.SONumber AS RelatedSONumber, IIf([POSOType], [POSOType], 'Standard') AS POSOTypeFull, POSORelationships.MTXRMA, POSORelationships.SupplierRMA, POSORelationships.POSOType FROM PurchaseOrders ...

MS Word 2003 and C#
Im on the fence over developing an online web application which allows our users to compose an agenda using a WYSIWYG HTML editor vs MS Word 2003 which the users are currently using. The online approach will definitely be scaled back when it comes to pure control over text and formatting vs Word but the trade off is now we are able to identify what areas of the agenda are Sections rather than just streams of text since the user must specifically identify what is being created as it is being created. Also we allow other users to view the online agenda and submit files to identified Se...

Access 2003 in Windows 7 and OWC10.DLL
I just upgraded from XP to Windows 7 and installed Office Professional 2003. The 2003 access database I'd been running without problems is suddenly not functioning. I get the message "the database contains a missing or broken link to the file OWC10.DLL version 1.2. You must fix this reference". Does anyone know what that means and how to remedy it? The database is my accounting software for my business so I'm desperate to get it fixed .... Thanks, FJ If you google the subject you'll find tons of posts on this very subject with various p...

Outlook 2003: deploy MAPI profile
Hello, I am running a Windows 2000 Active Directory network, with Exchange Enterprise 2003. We are looking at ways of deploying MAPI profile settings automatically for each user, removing the need for us to setup the user profile for Outlook, when the user log's on. We have thought about using roaming profiles, however are wondering if there is a way to accomplish what we want without having to deploy roaming profiles. Ideally, we would like to profile to automatically connect to the exchange server for the user logged on. Would this be done via a customisation of Outlook on the clien...

stacked and clustered chart subtypes?
can I combine the stacked and clustered chart subtypes on a single chart Take a look at Jon Peltier's site and see what he has there. If it can be done, he's probably got an example there. It's www.peltiertech.com "Lou T" wrote: > can I combine the stacked and clustered chart subtypes on a single chart thanks, it is possible and the Peltier site shows how "Barb R." wrote: > Take a look at Jon Peltier's site and see what he has there. If it can be > done, he's probably got an example there. > > It's www.peltiertech.com >...

Exchange 2003 - Event id 2103
I have to start by saying please help! I recently installed Exchange 2003 on Windows 2k3, and i am having some strange behavior. The exchange server stops responding about every 10 mins for about 5 mins. I get this error: Event ID 2103 MSExcgabgeDSAccess Process MAD.EXE (PID=1012). All Global Catalog Servers in use are not responding: Domain Controller (correct DC) Here is what i have done. Had Exchange 2000 on the network. On a different server installed Win2k3 and Exchange 2k3. I followed some steps to fix the mangled contact entry on Exchange 2k. I decided to make the Exchange 2k3 s...

Problem with Outlook 2003 #5
I have a problem that I have never experienced before with Outlook 2003 I downloaded "pfbackup" patch from Microsoft to back up my personal folders. I have done this before on other installations with no problems. Recently I had to reformat my computer and reinstalled the pfbackup however this time, although it installs, it doesn't show up under "File" menu. Usually right after installing the patch the word "backup" will show under file and it will give me an option to backup my personal folders or to select where I want the file to be stored. That is n...

Outlook Client 4.0 upgrade problem Office 2003
On Office 2003 and Windows XP. When I try to upgrade Outlook Client 3.0 to 4.0, installation completes well, but when the user try to send any email, Outlook freezes. On Event Viewer: Tipo de suceso: Error Origen del suceso: MSCRMAddin Categoría del suceso: Ninguno Id. suceso: 5973 Fecha: 27/02/2008 Hora: 08:24:36 p.m. Usuario: No disponible Equipo: JSKJFKIIEJGJSLJD Descripción: An error occurred processing Microsoft CRM-related e-mail messages. Not all CRM-related e-mail messages may be marked appropriately. Restart Microsoft Outlook and try again. HR=0x80010104. Context=....

Common Message STore !!!
Hi, Can i anyone let me know how to create a Common Message store between two Exchange servers without Clustering enabled ? Regards, kamal "Kamal" <kamalnv@yahoo.com> wrote: >Can i anyone let me know how to create a Common Message store between two >Exchange servers without Clustering enabled ? No. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm ...

I need to C&P a section of Excel to Word but I need to get it to fit on a standard 8.5x11!
Is there a way to make this happen? The sections that I need to C&P are all the columns are 14 wide and the rows are 40, 41,44 and 65. How do I get these to fit on the page? Marc Marc wrote: > Is there a way to make this happen? The sections that I need to C&P are all > the columns are 14 wide and the rows are 40, 41,44 and 65. How do I get > these to fit on the page? > > Marc > > Smaller font, cut margins to the minimum, print landscape Print Preview > shrink to fit, are all options just depends on how wide the fields are. It just may be to big to fit ...

store.exe using excessive memory
Hello, this is something that's stumped me for a long time I have an Exchange2000 Server and the store.exe will use an excessive amount of memory (1/2 GB). And it never stops growing and growing. A reboot of the server (Win2K) clears it, but then it starts growing and growing and doesn't stop. Memory Usage never goes down. I've already patched up to sp2. I handle about 40 users Any ideas David. Check out: 182505 XADM: Memory Usage of Store.exe Is Higher in Exchange 5.5 http://support.microsoft.com/?id=182505 The feature mentioned in this article is called Dynamic Buffer Alloc...

Exchange Pop3 Connector in SBS 2003
My SBS 2003 Server keeps sending NDR's to anyone sending an email into my organisation when I use the MS Pop3 Connector to download email. Having Spent many days cursing the wretched thing I have discovered that adding a new email address to a users account as follows cures the problem. MSPOP3CONNECTOR.<username@domain_Name> ...

Information store will not start
I found a problem yesterday, just no solution. Here is the problem in a nutshell, I found this one the internet and after checking, that's the problem: XADM: Information Store Suddenly Stops and Generates the Server Specific Error "4294966781" The information in this article applies to: Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 This article was previously published under Q262375 SYMPTOMS: The information store stops, and the following server-specific error message appears: Error 2140. Internal Windows NT error. The following Event ID is then generated in the Windows NT Event Viewer Applicat...

recreate a window
a CComboBox and CQControl derived control shall recreate itself, if the styles given in resource not match the style required for toe control (here: CBS_OWNERDRAWFIXED must be set). As CComboBox is unable to correctly modify this style with ModifyStyle(), the recreation is called and works. ____________________________________________ //----------------------------------------------------------------------- // recreate the underlying hwnd to match required styles bool CQControl::QRecreateWindow(DWORD dwStyle, DWORD dwStyleEx) { CWnd* pWnd = CWnd::FromHandlePermanent(m_hwnd); ASSERT(pWnd != ...

two axis chart 2003 Vs 2007
Just started to use Excel 2007 and without any changes in my spreadsheet, my two axis charts that showed fine in 2003 show only the bars assigned to primary axis. The secondary axis values show but no graph related to the secondary axis shows. I went back to open same spreadsheet with Excel 2003 and everything is fine. What set-up do I need to change in 2007 to show graph on two axis. -- Thanks ...

When will HQ send store information to store?
Hi, We have installed HQ with 3 stores. Two shoes stores, and another one is shirt store and it will not see shoes products. We have run this for a while. Now we want to clear everything in 1st shoe shop because we found some problem with item information. So we try to delete database at 1st shoe shop and then restore database from store blank database. After that we send 101 and 203-205 206 worksheet and then 401, we found that this shop cannot see other shop, because HQ didnot send store information. We would like to know how HQ detect and decide to send or not send all ot...

Add New Contact > More Actions > Sharing...
I add a new contact. Then I share the contact with a team using More Actions > Sharing > Read, Write, Delete, Append... Which database table is this information stored in? Thank you. ...