Recovering Data from MDBDATA

My Server is now not up... As My Global Catalogue Server just crashed. I
tried level best to make another but whole effort just was a waste....
Problem is now I have made another server with New Domain. (New One) .
How can I retrive mails from MDBData File of the Previus Server.

--
Zeshan

www.ontrack.com/powercontrols

--
John Oliver, Jr.
MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP

"Zeshan" <Zeshan.1nfgh9@mail.webservertalk.com> wrote in message

> My Server is now not up... As My Global Catalogue Server just crashed. I
> tried level best to make another but whole effort just was a waste....
> Problem is now I have made another server with New Domain. (New One) .
> How can I retrive mails from MDBData File of the Previus Server.
>

> --
> Zeshan

jcoliverjr (1013)
4/13/2005 4:04:52 PM
http://wm.quest.com/products/recoverymanagerexchange/

--
David Sengupta M.T.S., B.Sc., MCSE, Exchange MVP, CCA
Ottawa, Canada

My E-mail Policy BLOG: http://p0stmaster.blogspot.com

dav*idDOTN0senSPAMgupta AT que*stDOTcomPLEASE

"Zeshan" <Zeshan.1nfgh9@mail.webservertalk.com> wrote in message

> My Server is now not up... As My Global Catalogue Server just crashed. I
> tried level best to make another but whole effort just was a waste....
> Problem is now I have made another server with New Domain. (New One) .
> How can I retrive mails from MDBData File of the Previus Server.
>

> --
> Zeshan

David

GP Detail Trial Balance returns no data
I ran the Account Modifier and successfully changed the COA structure. All our testing is going well so far except the GL Detail Trial Balance report. We changed the report parameters but we don't get any data. There's no errors, just a blank report. Any ideas? Thanks -- Jim Here's some more info. If I specify an account range, I get a blank report. If I run it for all accounts, I get data. -- Jim "Jim" wrote: > I ran the Account Modifier and successfully changed the COA structure. All > our testing is going well so far except t...

Writing Data to an External File
Hello all, I have an Excel file (userfile.xls) that users make a copy and use it to make analysis. I want to track who uses it and the date that uses the file. I need some help with the code, and the code will be part of Workbook_Open code and will execute when the userfile.xls file is opened. I am looking for the code that will put the username in Cell A1 of Sheet1 in the userfile.xls file. Then it will populate the username and the date (e.g. now()) into an external Excel tracking file (trackfile.xls) under columns A and B for username and date, respectively. If C...

Aggregating Data
I have a table called Observations which has a field called JOBTITLE. In this field we list various types of MDs, RNs, HAs, etc. Most of my reports require that I report this out separately. However, I have a new report that requires me to lump some job titles together. For example: MD and ARNP will now be called Provider; RNs, MAs and HAs will now have the delightful name RN-MA-HA. I have written into the JOBTITLE some rules for combing MDs and ARNPs; however I can't seem to get it to go further and lump the RN-MA-HAs. Provider: IIf([JobTitle] Like "MD" O...

Data look up
Hi We are receiving data in a new format, where as before we would have one registration number which was a unique reference. This registration number now appears for each policy year. So we could have the same registration number several times on the downloads we receive. The registration Number is in the field txtRegNo And the policy year is in the field txtPolicyTNo How do I now look up the registration but also find the line of date with the correct registration number and the highest transaction number in the field txtPolicyTNo The code I us...

How do you recover a parameter?
Hello, I would like to execute an excel file, for example, with a file name file.xls zz.txt And afterwards, in that file, I would like to recover the name zz.txt. Could you please help me? Thanks. Dave, I'm not sure what you mean by "execute" the Excel file, or "recover the name." It sounds as though you want to make a txt file from the xls file. If so, you'll need to open it in Excel, then do File - Save As, with the file type set to txt. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com ----------------------------------------------------------------------- &...

outlook xp recovered data - from CD
I just received a CD with all of my recovered outlook xp data from a failed hard drive: how do I move/copy/transfer the recovered Calendar, address book and contacts, personal folders, and emails from the data recovery CD to my existing Outlook folders? Where does that data reside on my new hard drive (windows xp pro oper system)? Would very much appreciate any help. Thanks. "kevinh" <kevin.hefner@aps.com> wrote in message news:0c7601c3b8f4$d417b3c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I just received a CD with all of my recovered outlook xp > data from a failed hard drive: ho...

Secure the forms, reports and data from change
In the previous access programs I was able to disable users ability to change objects and data. I want to do the same in Access 2007, I only want users to add data, but not to change data that is already there and also not to let users go into the design of the forms. Is this still possible? Thanks you need to do these steps to achieve what you want: change you form "default View" to Single Form and change Data Entry from "NO" to "YES" all these changes are in in Form properties in tabs FORM and DATA in order user do not make "Desing View" option, ...

Matching Data #3
My problem is a horseracing one, but is all about data. I would like to record horse racing ratings against actual results. I am able with the aid of a Perl script to download the previous day's racing results in csv format. The csv file has many columns, but the ones that concern me are the horses names and the starting price(SP), columns S and X. After eliminating all columns the data e.g.(for one race) looks something like this... I'll call it worksheet 1. Tamaathul 2.25 Quick Wit 3 Caldercruix (USA) 81 Yes Chef 201 Silent Majority (IRE) 51 Oriental Cat 10 Path Of Peac...

Displaying Data
Hi All, I need some urgent help with a database that i'm creating and i'm a bit stuck. I have 2 lists of data they are both linked. I need to create a query where by if a certain criteria matches on the other sheet then all record for that are displaying. For example tasks if 1 assignment has 10 tasks, i need to be able to run a query whereby all tasks are displayed. I'm not sure that makes sense. It does in my head. I've managed it so that it works within my form view. But i need to set up access so that when a person clicks a command button it then open up another form and...

How do I convert monthly data to quarterly data?
I would like to convert high frequency (such as monthly) time series data to lower frequency (such as quarterly) data. I'm assuming that you have a column of dates (daily) that you also want to be able summarize for quarterly purposes in a Pivot Table or some other format. Probably the best way I have been able to come up with a solution in my experience is this: 1. Create a helper row that gives you the month with the following formula (this assumes that you have the daily date in one of the columns of existing data): =text(A2,"mmmm") If A1 is the cell at the top of the ...

Do loop or For Next with data from cells
I have seen many examples on how to give cells values but I want to use the value that is in a certain cell. I have a list of submission numbers that are contained in two columns of data in Sheet 1 Cells A4:A40 and F4:F40. I have a currently working macro that has an Application.InputBox where the user types a submission number and a sql query is excuted for that submission number. The information from the sql query gets placed in Sheet 3. I want to excute this sql query for each of the submission numbers. So I need to change the code that reads mynum = Application.In...

Recover live calendars?
Someone was helping me cleanup an old laptop and they deleted important calendars from my WLM. I have months worth of appointments and need some help/instructions. Thanks (I hope) Did you sign in to Live services in WLM? It will not say Sign in below the Close X if you are signed in. calendar.live.com will have the calendars that will sync back to WLM the next time you connect with WLM. -- Ron Sommer MS MVP- Windows Live Mail "nimbus" <nimbus@live.com> wrote in message news:CDFEEBEA-D031-4B0B-AECC-58F904E3E601@microsoft.com... > Someone was helping ...

Refresh Data field...
We're using Outlook 2003 / Excel. The refresh data option (DATA / Refresh Data) use to work fine in my documents. All of a sudden the field is now greyed out, and thus can't be selected... Anyone know why? ....surely, someone knows something about this, no? "Ivan T. Williams" <itw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:u%23DF1xZLGHA.964@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > We're using Outlook 2003 / Excel. The refresh data option (DATA / Refresh > Data) use to work fine in my documents. All of a sudden the field is now > greyed out, and thus can&...

Data sorting question #2
Hi, I have the following data table: Date Category Number Jan08 A x Jul08 A x Dec08 A x Jan08 B x Jul08 B x Dec08 B x How can I convert this to the following table: Category Jan08 Jul08 Dec08 A x x x B x x x Thank you in advance, Schiz As long as you're returning numbers (not text), you could use a pivottable. If you want to read more about pivottables... Here are a few links: Debra Dalgleis...

Data to a simple paragraph.
Hello, I work in an office where I do a lot of data entry. I recently received a mess load of work to do where the data has to be calculated, processed and recorded into Excel and then has to be put into a paragraph form and recorded in a separate database. Unfortunately, for the amount of work it requires, it takes a lot of time. Is there a way that I can enter in the figures so that excel does the math for me and then places it in the text paragraph that I would use via 'Cut and Paste' for the alternate database? and if there is, what exactly am I looking for...? Is it a scri...

Recover !!
Ok i updated my old outlook and because it was too much for my system (like all windows updates) i uninstalled oulook then reinstalled the old version now i have none of my old emails and there not in my hotmail either and they were going into both, hotmail and my outlook ~ so can anyone help me? or is it lost forever What is the version of your old Outlook? Try to search *.pst file "Robin" <rwtsr1@msn.com> wrote in message news:cb4101c48a4c$21dfd000$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Ok i updated my old outlook and because it was too much > for my system (like all windows upda...

Recover Unsaved
I need help. Excel closed without saving what I was working on now I need to recover it.... You do not say how Excel closed or what version you are using. The later versions have an AutoRecover feature. If you closed Excel without saving the file, you may not be able to recover. -- Damon Longworth Don't miss out on the 2005 Excel User Conference Sept 16th and 17th Stockyards Hotel - Ft. Worth, Texas www.ExcelUserConference.com "Tori" <Tori@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8F64C96B-62FD-430D-A27A-DF00A9AA64D0@microsoft.com... >I need help. Exce...

Synchronizing Microsoft CRM Data - Error
Hi When synchronizing (CRM | Syncrhinize Outlook with CRM) I get the following error on the Errors tab: An unkown error occurred while synchronizing data to Outlook On the Tasks tab I get the following: Task Progress Checking for changes Complete Synchronizing 12 Contacts to Outlook Cancelled I have tried to delete a few of the contacts that I chose to synchronize with my Contacts but the number of contacts remained the same. Your help will be greatly appreciated Kin...

Failed move data for ISV Config
I have seen this issue on the MS Knowledgebase and on the newsgroup, but my problem seems a bit different. I did a fresh install of my laptop along with the CRM 4 Outlook client. When I try to go offline, I get "Failed to move data for entity 'ISV Config' during action Insert, countRows=1." I have seen similar issues posted with specific entities noted - but the ISV Config seems different from what I have been reading. I followed the KB article, but still the same problem. Any suggestions? Thanks - JM ...

How to read LPBYTE binary data?
hi, I have a variable LPBYTE which contain a binary stream data. I know the packet structure of the data but I am not sure how to read it. Packet structure Type Length String 6 (header) U16_TYPE 2 (sequence number) U16_TYPE 2 U16_TYPE 2 U8_TYPE The remaining Can anyone give me some idea? Thanks! Cheers, Chris See below... On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 16:57:07 +0700, "Christopher" <khosl@streamyx.com> wrote: >hi, > >I have a variable LPBYTE which contain a binary stream data. I know the >packet structure of the data but I am not sure how to read it. > >P...

Importing customer data
Hi I am trying to import new customers into RMS by means of a linked table in Access. I am having trouble as I keep getting errors that don't make sense (to me): If I use- Set recCustNew = db.OpenRecordset("dbo_Customer", dbOpenDynaset, dbSeeChanges) recCustNew.AddNew -I get an 'Invalid Operation' error although exactly the same approach works for adding to the Order table. If I try to put the new records into an exact copy of Customer within my Access database and then use- db.Execute "INSERT INTO dbo_Customer SELECT * FROM CustomerCopy" I get a...

Help! I accidentally deleted emails that I desperately need to recover... Any suggestions please?
Desperate here! I have used LACIE back up, does it save emails? Many thanks! On 1/26/10 10:20 AM, in article C7847266.27FB9%gavin@kerner.com, "Gavin Wilding" <gavin@kerner.com> wrote: > Desperate here! I have used LACIE back up, does it save emails? It depends on what you backed up. Without more details, we can't help. You can use Switch Identity to access data in a second Identity. -- Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP Entourage Help Page <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/> Entourage Help Blog <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/> YouTalk <...

Recover junk mail
How can I recover all of my mail from the junk mail folder that I mistakenly just deleted? afaik...locally emptying or purging the junk mail folder is permanent in WLM(and also if using WLM for http access to a Hotmail account). If Pop3, access the web server holding the account to determine if the messages are present(ymmv) in the web Deleted folder. -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "Justin" <Justin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:18654186-1254-4406-9DAF-22B213E775D4@microsoft.com... > How can I recover all of my mail from the junk mail fold...

Saved and Closed a Data Table; When Reopen Data is Out of Order
I entered data on an Access table and closed it to save. When I reopened it, the data was out of the order that it was in when I saved it. Why? How do I prevent this? This is an important question. Think of a table as a big bucket where you throw data in. It really has no order, and there is no guarantee it will ever come out in the order you put it in. If you want it ordered, you must provide a way to do this. A common approach is to add an AutoNumber field, and make it the primary key. Since the autonumber increments as you use it, and Access displays records in primary key order...

Multi-sheet data charting problem
Hi folks, I'm relatively new to the "joys" of Excel, so go easy! I have a multi-sheet workbook. Each page has a cell containing a total - let's call it "D2". I want to take data from cell "D2" on each sheet and make a "clustered column" chart. I also want each column to take the name of each sheet, thus: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ |______|______|______| sheet1 sheet2 sheet3 etc. Is this possible? I have tried using the Chart Wizard but, when I select cell D2 across all sheets, thus: Data range: ='...