Recipient Policies with more than one condition #2

Hi Guys,

Listen i just had a server crash and i now need to resetup the Recipient
policys for the various domains,
I need to make a custom filter for anyone in a spefiic security group, and
if possible i also would like it to contain a attribute of 1 for the
distribution groups?
I had is setup before for Description and and group attribute 1? but i think
the first one would be better?
please let me know as i can't recall the custom script????

Thanks in advance.
Greg Remer
0
GregRemer (15)

Can you post what you want to do?
Members of SecurityGroup1 OR Members of DistributionGroup1??

--
Bharat Suneja
MVP - Exchange

"Greg Remer" <GregRemer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi Guys,
>
> Listen i just had a server crash and i now need to resetup the Recipient
> policys for the various domains,
> I need to make a custom filter for anyone in a spefiic security group, and
> if possible i also would like it to contain a attribute of 1 for the
> distribution groups?
> I had is setup before for Description and and group attribute 1? but i
> think
> the first one would be better?
> please let me know as i can't recall the custom script????
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Greg Remer

0
bharatsuneja1 (3147)
6/20/2006 9:24:20 PM
I need the following,

Anyone is a select security group and in the same custom sripct a second for
distribution group attributes?

or

User description name and any group with attribute1 enable with a name of my
chioce?

"Bharat Suneja [MVP]" wrote:

> Can you post what you want to do?
> Members of SecurityGroup1 OR Members of DistributionGroup1??
>
> --
> Bharat Suneja
> MVP - Exchange
> www.zenprise.com
> NEW blog location:
> www.exchangepedia.com/blog
>

> "Greg Remer" <GregRemer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi Guys,
> >
> > Listen i just had a server crash and i now need to resetup the Recipient
> > policys for the various domains,
> > I need to make a custom filter for anyone in a spefiic security group, and
> > if possible i also would like it to contain a attribute of 1 for the
> > distribution groups?
> > I had is setup before for Description and and group attribute 1? but i
> > think
> > the first one would be better?
> > please let me know as i can't recall the custom script????
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> > Greg Remer

0
GregRemer (15)

Finance Trial Balance with more than one open year.
It´ll be useful If I could run a Finance Trial Balance that include more than one open year. That´s permit to work with several open year an just one report with the YTD balance of my chart of account. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://w...

Multiple recipient update services
We have a single domain environment with 7 sites, a DC in each site which is also a GC. All servers are server 2003 I have just installed Exchange 2003 with sp2 into our head office site onto a server 2003 member server. I want to configure Multiple recipient update services as per this technote http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=294792 When i go to finish adding in a new server i get this error: 'before createing a recipient update service a member of the domain admins security group in the chosen domain must run Exchange svr setup with the /domainprep command.' Does this me...

pull column A from one file into another
excel 2000: File (workbook) A has the following: Column 1: First Name Column 2: Last Name Column 3: Telephone # etc.... File (workbook) B needs to have the following: Column 1: First Names from workbook A etc.... File A and File B are two separate files all together (FileA.xls an FileB.xls) How do i reference one file from another -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Open both files, While in File B go to the cell that you want the First Name in (that is in File A.xls). In that cell enter = then switch to the File A and click on the cell that has the appropriate First N...

pivot tables #2
I am trying to change the order in how the tables display. I don't want an accending or decending alpha order as it is set up now. I would like to pick and choose how I want them listed. How do I change the order? ...

Filepath #2
Can you guys please answer my filepath question, if you can? Thank you so muc -- Marie-J ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Marie-Jo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2481 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=38370 We both provided links to locations that describe the answer, Marie-Jo. If you follow the links, you'll find the answer. Sometimes, it's a lot to write up. ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com www.MyExpertsOnline.com "Marie-Jo" &l...

Two emails, one inbox
Please help, I have two emails address with my isp, but all of my emails are going into one inbox in outlook. How do i have two inbox's, one for each email address? Thanks in advance :) Either configure two different Outlook and log off/on for switching or create a new folder and a rule which moves emails comming from account x to folder x or comming to email address x to folder x. (Depending on what version of Outlook you have, there may be no rule for "comes from account"). Thomas Quester www.olfolders.de "zoids" <zoids@zoids.com> schrieb im Newsbei...

Complex Conditional Formatting
Hi all- I really need help with this one. I'm relatively new to conditional formatting but I have a pretty complex one that I need help on. I have a workbook with two worksheets in it. On sheet1, I have some data along with pie charts that are created with data from sheet2. What I need to do is have the pie chart area change color based on the data results in sheet2. Is this possible? Jeff Gross Yes - but best not to do it with conditional formatting. Use code to change the colours. Use the worksheet_change event, or assign a macro to a button. to trigger the code. Then ev...

How to hide multiple recipients to recipients but not showing "Undisclosed recipients"
I have a situation where our marketing department needs to send mail to several of our customers - no big deal, right. Well ok.. they need to receive the mail as if it was sent to each one of them separatelly. So it must not say "Undisclosed recipients" - which is what happens if we put recipients into bcc. Is there a non-script way to do this through Outlook or is there any kind of setting in exchange that I need to change? Thanks for your help. D. --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for fr...

Unkown Recipient
I am new to Exchange so I need some help. One of my users was recieving email but now is not. I get this type of reply: The recipient name is not recognized The MTS-ID of the original message is: ... I created a new account and I get the same thing. I seem to be missing something. The user exists and the account is active. I am using NT 4.0 with Exchange 5.5. Thanks for your assistance. Bruce Browning Bruce Browning wrote: > I am new to Exchange so I need some help. One of my users > was recieving email but now is not. I get this type of > reply: > > The recipient na...

2 computers; double emails
I have 2 computers with live mail on them. I use the home computer daily to check and delete emails, and my laptop top only occaisonaly to check email. The problem is when I use the laptop, it will have a couple hundred emails that I already deleted or foldered on the other computer. How can I stop having to deal with each message twice? If you don't want to download all the email on both computers, you could remove WLM on the laptop, and just check your email via the webmail portal. -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail ...

CRM 1.2 shipped?
Anyone receive the final 1.2 RTM software? (I know the first shipment was a bad one) Anyone know if this comes with the new Outlook client version? We desperatly need this as MS was unable to fix our offline problem. Update the board if you receive the package!! thx, Gary the 1.2 release does make extensive improvements to the outlook client and performance is one area that has improved. "Gary" <gary.rey@NOOOOSPAM.virtium.com> wrote in message news:ee8PPCfuDHA.2456@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Anyone receive the final 1.2 RTM software? (I know the first shipment was a ...

::: Excel
Hello, Will anyone know how many tabs one Excel file can include ? Thanks for your input ... I will search on my side. Jacques Hi Jacques, From Excel HELP: Sheets in a workbook Limited by available memory (default is 3 sheets) -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel <infojacques@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1176749959.961608.103850@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com... | Hello, | | Will anyone know how many tabs one Excel file can include ? | | Thanks for your input ... I will search on my side. | | Jacques | Jacques, You don't say which version of Exce...

size of .pst file #2
I have attempted to find the answer to this question by searching this group, but to no avail.... Until recently I was running Outlook 2003 with a single pst file. However, given that it has reached 800MB, and since I wanted to split the storage of personal and work emails, I decided to create 2 additional pst files ('personal' and 'work'). I did just that, following which I moved the relevant folders from within my Inbox structure to the two personal folders. To my suprise the original .pst file did not change in size. I shut down, restarted. I also tried to compact it, which...

Creating EMAIL Message -- Font is blurry to recipient
Once I send an email that I create in publisher the text appears blurry to the recipeint. Any one have any ideas how I can eliminate this problem I am using Verdan 8pt font and i have converted it to a web publication. Hi JV (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || Once I send an email that I create in publisher the text appears || blurry to the recipeint. Any one have any ideas how I can eliminate || this problem? || || I am using Verdan 8pt font and i have converted it to a web || publication. Is it blurry only to this particular recipient? What does it loo...

Overriding FIPS Policy in ASP.NET
I was getting an error about the encryption not conforming the FIPS policy. And I found a nice article from MS on how to override the encryption default in my ASP.NET application (using a web.config setting) to use an encryption algorithm (like 3DES) that was FIPS compliant. Problem is that didn't work I still get the error and the only way to stop it is to turn off FIPS policy in the registry. This is not an acceptable solution. Why doesn't setting the encryption algorithm in web.config not work? Thx. APA ...

copying autonumber value in one field to other tables
i have a database designed with 4 tables linked only by the customer id# which should remain constant. i cannot figure out how to program this to copy the customer id# from the main table to the linked tables. can anyone help?? if not i might go bald. You've described what you want to do, but not why. Why do you think the CustomerID belongs in the four linked tables? What is the relationship between your main table and the linked tables? What kind of data are you storing in these tables? More specific description will probably result in more specific suggestions. Regards Jeff Bo...

One Slow Website with IE8
Most websites load snappily for me but there is one that is extremely slow (e.g. 30-45 seconds). I am using IE8 with Windows Vista SP2. On a different computer, the same web site loads snappily; the second computer is using IE8 with Windows XP. There is something about the combination of this one website and my computer that makes it The website in question is "thesandtrap.com". Prior to about one month ago, this website was fine for me; either they changed something or something on my Vista computer changed. Inquiries to the web site webmaster reply that I am in the minor...

No one in my family can figure out how to SEND a message via offic
no one in my family can figure out how to send a message from office online. we have outlook express- but when the gray screen comes up, we don't see how to SEND. betsy <betsy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > no one in my family can figure out how to send a message from office > online. we have outlook express- but when the gray screen comes up, > we don't see how to SEND. What "gray" screen do you mean? What's the window's title? What version of Outlook? Have ytou created your mail account? -- Brian Tillman ...

1.3 to 2.0
i currently have 1.3r installed and recieved the 2.0 cd many months ago but never udated because of the dongle situation. do i, should i update to 2.0? is it faster? slower? better? looks?. if there are not any major changes for better i like to just wait for the 3.0. Any advise? thanks jay In addition to increased database size allowances, there are enhanced Matrix item features, enhanced purchasing and receiving options, enhanced discount options, and simplified product activation - so you can get rid of that dongle... it is my understanding that there is no statement...

Mail merge to word #2
I have a sheet with 246 columns with a header row and one row of data. Each field contains text data varying in length. Some fields are empty. I have trued to merge directly to Word but get the error "can't open the data source". When I save the sheet to a txt file and merge to word it prompts me that record 16 is empty and each subsequent record is empty up to record number 245 (which necessitates hitting Enter for each record) and inserts a paragraph mark for each empty field. I have tried umpteeen ways of saving the data and creating the merge with no improvement. Fir...

Applying recipient policies
I'm posting this from an earlier thread that I think got lost in the shuffle "Andy David - Exchange MVP" wrote: > On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 14:45:04 -0700, Equilar Tech > <techinfo@equilar.com.(donotspam)> wrote: > > >Does anyone know if it is possible to configure Exchange Server 2003 Standard > >Edition to delete any emails in a mailbox (not just in the Deleted Items > >folder, but also in any other folder) if it's older than X days. My company > >would like to implement a policy where we delete all emails older than 90 > >days,...

FRx question #2
Hi, I am trying to design a report in FRx that displays data based on department but I need it to report one row for all departments with one GL code and then a seperate line for one specific department, same GL code. For example, GL code XXXX has departments 1-10, and I need a report that shows all activity except department 3, then a seperate line that shows department 3 by itself. Is this possible? Build a tree like so: Total Summary Group one dept 1 (can be non-printing) dept 2 ("") dept 4 ("") etc. Dept 3 Jenhickey68 wrote: > Hi...

Additional Conditional Formatting Question
I have a budget with a master worksheet and each month as a separat worksheet all within one workbook. As I posted before: I am trying to get a buget with carryover overages or underages i.e. B2= budgeted amount C2= actual spent D2= overage or underage The Formula Posted by Max worked wonderfully D2: =IF(OR(ISBLANK(C2),C2<=0),"",B2-C2) I copied this into each month's D2 cell and dragged it down to all th cells in that column so the formula would be copied to all of the item in the budget Now what I am trying to do is to keep a running total on the maste sheet in F2 where...

Auto sum / total 2 fields in a record
Auto sum 2 fields in a record Hi. This is incredibly easy to do in Excel but I’m afraid it’s eluding and frustrating me in Access!!! I have a very simple table with 5 columns formatted to collect money amounts. So, the User would enter the 5 money amounts into each record. So far so good…. The first 2 fields in each record collect “Income from farm”, the second field collects “Income from shop”. I’d like a 3rd field to automatically add up the content of what’s been entered in the first 2 fields (the 3rd field should never accept user input directly) and display that resul...

How do I associate one contact with another in Outlook 2007
In previous versions, I loved being able to associate one contact with another. That way, if I could never remember Joe's name, I could always remember his assistant Ann. Inside Joe's contact, I added Ann in bottom, left Contact box (opposite of Category). When I needed to talk to Joe, I couldn't remember his name, but I associated him with Ann. I'd open Ann's contact, and a live link to Joe's profile was there. Is there a way to do something like this in 2007? Thanks in advance. -- Peggy Duncan, Author Conquer Email Overload with Outlook http://...