Recieving Domain.2 sending Domain.1

I have currently set up my Exchange 2003 server for 2 companies receiving 2
domain names everything is working fine except the users of domain name.2 are
sending their e-mail out  as user@domainname.1 how do I correct this so that
they send out user@domainname.2?

Thank you for your time
0
LaOVis (6)

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 06:26:06 -0700, LaOVis
<LaOVis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have currently set up my Exchange 2003 server for 2 companies receiving 2
>domain names everything is working fine except the users of domain name.2 are
>sending their e-mail out  as user@domainname.1 how do I correct this so that
>they send out user@domainname.2?
>
>Thank you for your time

Set their default replies to domain2.

0
adavid (8731)

Send and Receive Glitch
This has probably been posted before but I haven't seen it so my apologies if it is redundant. I have four different email addresses that I am using with Outlook 2003. When I hit the send/receive button they generally work without a hitch. When I am away from the computer however and it auto sends and receives it locks up due to a password problem (particularly with my SBC pop address.) I am at a loss to explain why it works fine when I manually send and receive but not when it's done automatically. Any help would be appreciated. Ed ...

Can't send or receive attachments
I have a New Dell Inspiron 1545 with Windows Internet Explorer 8 and MacAfee Security. I cannot send or receive email attachments from Windows Live Mail, This is the Error code; 0X800CCC0D. I AM NEW AT THIS AND I NEED HELP. Please don't miss the part that I am new at this. My experience on another forum has not been a good one. First I was advised to "Optimize and reset the default settings for Windows Internet Explorer 7, I did that and was able to send and receive email but could not send or receive email with attachments. So next I was advised that "Certain fil...

Mutual Fund Merger #2
I read the posting from Oct 03 and followed the suggestion. I completed the ratio as instructed. Problem is now I cannot change the investment name or symbol to that of the gaining fund because it is "already being used" by another account. Help please. I have Money 2004 Small Business. Oct 03 posting info is below _______ I have Money 2002 Deluxe & Bus. >>>I recently had 2 mutual funds merge and I cannot figure >>>out how to handle this in the Money program. It tells >>>about Company mergers and I read about 3 different ways >to >...

Net Folders #2
I just bought a copy of Outlook 2002. What happend to Net Folders? Has that feature been removed? Are there any ways to share a calendar without Exchange? gbs Hello Gregg, Net folders were skipped in Outlook 2002. Now you have to use third-party solutions. Have a look at www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm or at my signature. Thomas Wetzel Outlook sycnhronization - quick and easy www.synchpst.com ...

Unable to send or recieve
Using outlook 2002, I added a new E-mail account, when I press send recieve my new account is not listed. I then erased all of my accounts and re-installed outlook and setup all of my accounts. Now none of my accounts showup when I hit send/recieve. I setup outlook express temporarly(works fine). Please help. How can I uninstall and erase all the data from outlook. Thanks Under Tools->Email Accounts->Send/Receive Settings, what do you show for the send/receive intervals? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the ...

Charting an intermittent time series #2
I am trying to chart a data set. The x axis is an intermittent time series (e.g. 1pm, 1:15pm, 4pm, 11pm, 11:05pm, etc) I have one data item which is scaled from 50 to 300, another from 1 to 20, and a third which is 15 to 100. Is there a way to make a time scaled chart with the data on multiple y axis? ...

mail sending problem
Hi , I am very new in the exchange server just now I have deployed Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 at my organization now i have some problem in that . I am able to send mail outside the domain except yahoo .whenever I am sending mail from my exchange mail id to any yahoo mail id it is showing me mail has been sent but on yahoo id it is not delivering even I am not getting the DFR, second I wants to know that can we take the backup of single mail box (boxs) and please tell me step by step how can we take backup (at least the location ) Thanks in Advance Madi The most probable reason is t...

VB Macro #2

International Version #2
I can't find any details of information about the international version. Anyone? Tim Koltek tkoltek@homail.com http://www.microsoft.com/catalog/display.asp?subid=7&site=11566 "Tim Koltek" <tkoltek@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uM2fZFm0DHA.548@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I can't find any details of information about the international version. > Anyone? > > Tim Koltek > tkoltek@homail.com > > ...

rule based on domain
Hello, (starter question) I would like to redirect mail to the inbox that has the domain "@something.com" in the sender part and is now directed to the junkmail box. I can't find any options for this... does anybody know where to do this?? Thanks. What version of Outlook are you using? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Pete_R" <Pete_R@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:77C31D2E-98B2-49F3-A370-1DA6D4AA...

after migrating to a new domain no free/busy info
Hey, After we migrated users from one domain to another we have no free/busy information for any old calendar events. The new domain was not a child domain of the old one or vice versa. Both exchange servers are 2003. Would this fall under the same resolution when this issue happens after migrating from 5.5 to 2000? Thanks for any help. "Thurman" <Thurman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >After we migrated users from one domain to another we have no free/busy >information for any old calendar events. If they occur in the past, why would that matter? >The n...

DPM 2010 domain controller requirement?
From the RC (DPMv3Deployment_Pre-Release.doc) documentation there is the following statement: DPM 2010 must be deployed on a 64-bit server within a Windows Server 2008 Active Directory domain. The domain controllers must be running Windows Server 2008. I'm confused a little aboutthe domain controller requirement. I do have my forest and domain prepped to 2008 (R2 in fact), as I'm running >1< DC on 2008, but I have several at 2003 and it's going to take some time for me to upgrade those. Is the DPM requirement above strict? I've run it in a test enviro...

Cant send email to users added in contacts (global address book)
Im getting the following error when trying to send an email to a contact that has been entered in the global address book (called a contact now entered under Active Directory for Users & Computers) I can send to people not in the global address book This was working at one time Any ideas? Steve Smith on 2/26/2004 3:59 PM A configuration error in the e-mail system caused the message to bounce between two servers or to be forwarded between two recipients. Contact your administrator. <myserver.com #5.4.6> Ed ...

Incorrect document date #2
A user posted a sales invoice with an incorrect date and cannot seem to void or delete the transaction. The invoice was dated 01/22/2308 and posted on 12/31/08. The invoice is showing in History but when she tries to void it, she is receiving the error message that A fiscal period has not been set up for this date. How can she remove the document? Sue, The following query should take care of the issue. However, I suggest you execute it against your test environment, prior to executing in production. In addition, make sure you take a backup of your production data before executing ...

Send/Recieve Button
I think that I wore my send/recive button out! I removed and reinstalled office 2000, and my send/recieve button in Outlook 2000 still does not work properly. Any suggestions other than reinstalling Windows altogether? What do you mean when you say the button "does not work properly"? Do you get any errors? -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "CJ" <cjennings@jenocom.com> wrote in message news:3fd101c355f6$9d8ec0c0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I think that I wore my send/recive...

how do I use only 2 characters in a field in a formula
A1 B1 MH*97*14*80 96 I want to us the first 2 characters in A1 in a formula to place a value in B1 If the 1st 2 characters in A1="MH" or "AP" then B1=96 else B1=90 How do I write that formula? (How do I use any of the characters, for instance, if I want to use the 4th and 5th characters, 97)? Thanks. =IF(OR(LEFT(A1,2)={"AP","MH"}),96,90) -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200909 rgarner wrote: > A1 ...

AutoSave #2
I need help. In Office 2000 Excel, there was a feature that allowed the spreadsheet to autosave. Is that feature in Excel 2003 and if so, how do you turn it on? Thanks. -- Tee Is this what you are looking for? Change the save interval for automatic file recovery 1. On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Save tab. 2. Select the Save AutoRecover info every check box. 3. In the minutes box, specify how often you want your Microsoft Office program to save files. Note Do not use AutoRecover as a substitute for regula...

Unable to send or recieve mail with Windows Live Mail
Whenever i try to Sync with my hotmail account from WLM i have had the following error for about a week now: Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail.co (my email address) account. To send and receive messages in your Hotmail account, go to http://hotmail.live.com on the Web, or try again later. To get help from Windows Live Customer Support, go to http://support.live.com and click Windows Live Mail in the list of services. Server Error: 4402 Server Response: Client FolderId 327 is not found in the request Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/...

automatic backup #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0000_01C8D0DF.CFC02660 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Is there a way of backing up automatically? ------=_NextPart_000_0000_01C8D0DF.CFC02660 Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <html xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" = xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" = xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"> <head> <META HTTP-EQUIV=3D&quo...

Delete Macro #2
I deleted Macro from worksheet. When I open that file It still asks for enable/disable macro. There is a way to delete this by rt. clicking on tab and deleting code....Is there any one who can help me with this.Any help will be appreciated. Sanj See this website Sanj how to delete the module also http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqMac.html#NoMacros -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "Sanj" <sanjeebr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:0f3a01c38860$84078870$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I deleted Macro from worksheet. When I open that file ...

R2 OWA domain login required
We have an Exchange 2003 Enterprise server running on a Server 2003 SP1 standard server. We need to rebuild this server but it is an AD server so we are going to migrate the users to an interim server (Server B), remove the original server from the Exchange group (Server A), remove it from AD, then rebuild it and move all the users back. Server B is a Windows Server 2003 R2 standard server with Exchange 2003 Enterprise. The install went fine. The replication of the system and public folders went fine. Moving the users (not all have been moved yet) is going fine. BUT, the problem is that on the...

Help a Student: Notebook PC market research questionnaire #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0A32_01C37FC7.D0357690 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0A33_01C37FC7.D0357690" ------=_NextPart_001_0A33_01C37FC7.D0357690 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="gb2312" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, I am currently doing dissertation at Management School, the = university of Sheffield. My project is to investigate effectiveness of = International Marketing of global notebook brands, with a focus on Dell's notebook. I would greatly appreciate if you ...

Email audit trail #2
Greetings I wish to maintain an audit trail of all email sent and received by the company on a single server Exchange 2003 installation. Ideally, I would like to be able to fire up an 'archive' mailbox from an Outlook 2003 client, which will list all messages sent and received. How do I setup Exchange 2003 to do this? Or is there a better alternative? TIA Rgds Maurice here's an article on "Journaling"... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;843494 "Maurice Bishop" <Office@NoSpamHerePleaseThankyou.MJBishop.com> wrote in mess...

Numbering pages from page 1 starting on second page
Hi, I'm trying to produce a 4 page A4 document where the first page is a cover sheet WITHOUT page numbers. The second page needs to be numbered page 1 etc. I've tried dupeing and editing the master sheets but then the second page is numbered page 2. Can anyone help an idiot please - I'm sure there must be a way but can I find it? What I've done is create a page with headers and footers inc the page number, added 3 pages and then used master sheet for the last 3 pages and duped and edited to create a master sheet B without the header and footer and applied that to the co...

recieving emails
when i try to recieve emails a pop up window appears asking for my wifes mail server, who is on a different account on the same computer. The error message is Account: 'pop.tiscali.co.uk', Server: 'pop.tiscali.co.uk', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR [AUTH] invalid user or password', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92 any possible ideas this means nothing to me What does "different account" mean? Different Windows user account, or different mail account on the same Windows Mail program? I tak...