Receives 8 mail out of 10 ?

Hi

here is the problem, some people receives the mail and reply BUT we dont
receives the senders reply ???

any thought ?

BUMP

"John McKlane" wrote:

> Hi
>
> here is the problem, some people receives the mail and reply BUT we dont
> receives the senders reply ???
>

> any thought ?

Excel in Office 2007 01-23-10
My worksheet has gone blank (full screen ok - normal blank) Help! Are you sure you have opened an existing file and not a new one? What happens if you type somethings in A1, save the file, close it, and reopne? -- www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme "Hamish" wrote: > My worksheet has gone blank (full screen ok - normal blank) Help! Perhaps the windowed sheet is moved to a location out of view? Try View, Arrange all, Tiled. Hamish wrote: > My worksheet has gone blank (full screen ok - normal blank) Help! ...

Pictures Received Are Garbled
Hi, I have been receiving emails with pictures from certain people, but the pictures are shown as text. As if I had opened a jpeg with a text editor. Not all pictures come in this way, only in emails from certain people. How do I (or they) make it stop? Marebear wrote: > Hi, > > I have been receiving emails with pictures from certain people, but the > pictures are shown as text. As if I had opened a jpeg with a text editor. > Not all pictures come in this way, only in emails from certain people. > > How do I (or they) make it stop? Anti-...

How to highlight the mail was sent by bcc
How to highlight the mail was sent by bcc? anyway is acceptable, ex: move them into a special folder, or make the mail up a color, or add a flag with is .....etc. Please share a way to do management of bcc mail. Thanks kuotaiyi wrote: > How to highlight the mail was sent by bcc? > > anyway is acceptable, ex: move them into a special folder, or make > the mail up a color, or add a flag with is .....etc. > > Please share a way to do management of bcc mail. Out of curiousity, do you mean highlight it to the person receiving the email or highlight to the person sending ...

Problem with serial receive
I have a receive thread for a serial com port. I'm calling WaitCommEvent with an overlapped structure to get events. The event mask is EV_BREAK | EV_RXCHAR | EV_ERR. I also have an overlapped read operation to get receive input. Both events are setup with auto-reset. The port works fine until I get an error. When an error occurs on the receive line the read event is signaled and the call to GetOverlappedResult returns 995 Operation Aborted (the thread has not exited). I then get a WaitCommEvent signal. I call ClearCommError() which returns a CE_RXPARITY error. I thought ClearComm...

password protect mail box?
is it possible to password protect an exchange 2003 mail box? All Exchange mailboxes are password protected. -- Ed Crowley Celebrating a decade of Exchange peer support "bill" <bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:185139E2-6838-414B-BE94-2B7311278D8A@microsoft.com... > is it possible to password protect an exchange 2003 mail box? On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:44:02 -0700, "bill" <bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >is it possible to password protect an exchange 2003 mail box? Isnt this mailbox associated with an AD account already?...

Cant send or receive emails
I've done something to my settings, and cannot send or receive emails. Can anyone tell me what to do? And I'm not a newby either, shame shame! thanks. Kari Error message? Version of Outlook? Type of mail account? Checked your mail account settings already? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Kari Jacob" <jacob52@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:549201c49180$ec8cfa40$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I've done something to my...

=?Utf-8?B?5aaC5L2V5YiG6L6o5aSn5bCP5a+rPw==?=
excel 可以利用 countif 計算已知區域的目標數目,但是countif無法分辨大小寫,如 "1b" or "1B". 請問有什麼函數可做到此功能呢? As COUNTIF is not case sensitive, one way to get counts which need to be case sensitive .. Assuming data is within A1:A100 To count no. of cells with "1b" : =SUMPRODUCT(--(ISNUMBER(FIND("1b",A1:A100)))) To count no. of cells with "1B" : =SUMPRODUCT(--(ISNUMBER(FIND("1B",A1:A100)))) Adapt the ranges to suit .. -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- GMT+8, 1� 22' N 103� 45' E xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com ---- "tree" <tree@discussion...

Receive email in real-time
We have several PCs in our company that are receiving Exchange email messages in real-time, whereas others have to click Send/Receive within MS Outlook to receive their email. How do I setup Exchange where all users can receive their email instantaneously on any machine in the organization onto which they logon. Thanks in advance, Mervin Williams Hi, You can't configure Exchange to not deliver emails instantly to Outlook users. This is an Outlook setting and will have to be configured here. Leif "Mervin Williams" <mwilliams@innovasolutions.net> skrev i en meddelel...

Send & Receive button doesn't work
I installed Office XP and the SP3 service pack. I can't get the "send and recieve" button to work in MS Outlook. Everytime I click it I get a error message "The operation failed. An object could not be found." I tried proposed resolution in from MS knowledge base article 312354 but it didn't fix the problem. Any suggestions on the fix? i'd follow the procedure for creating a new profile again first. if that fails, try a repair operation. "Tom" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0b0d01c425ad$17305570$a401280a@...

new mail, automatically email adres
Hello, I use outlook 2002, also 2003 on several pc's When i send new mail, automatically when i type the first letters of the recipient, the email adres is visible? Can i delete this list or put it off? Thank you, Uncheck the "Suggest names when completing the To, CC and BCC fields" box here: Tools menu > Options > Email > Advanced Email Options "wvdp" <wavdp@belgacom.net> wrote in message news:%23eAANoXqFHA.3524@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I use outlook 2002, also 2003 on several pc's > When i send new mail, automatica...

Received Not Invoiced not = GL(205000-000-000 Received Not Invoic
I am working on some questions for an audit, and was asked why when we run an RNI report [Reports>Purchasing>Analysis>Received/Not Invoiced] for a specific date range, it doesn't match the [Summary Inquiry] numbers. Shouldn't you be able to run a report that selects the RNI from the POP tables for a specified date range and the GL20000 (acct code 20500-000-000) for the same date range and come up with the same result. I figured out the answer, never mind! "Rich" wrote: > I am working on some questions for an audit, and was asked why when we run an > RN...

Pre-formatted E-mails for Attachments
We're using Outlook 2003. If a user is in My Documents, right clicks on a Word Document (for instance), chooses Send To, E-Mail, a preformatted E-mail appears on the screen. Is there anyway we can change the Template for that E-mail? TIA, JohnK John F Kappler, you wrote on Mon, 20 Feb 2006 17:10:44 GMT: > We're using Outlook 2003. > > If a user is in My Documents, right clicks on a Word Document (for > instance), chooses Send To, E-Mail, a preformatted E-mail appears on > the screen. > > Is there anyway we can change the Template for that E-mail? You can...

IE 8 in Vista will not search a specific frame, and URL history bar looks at hard drive.
I have figured it out. Microsoft programmers purposely screw things up so they can have a job fixing the bugs. That is it in a nutshell. XP was too functional, so they invented Vista to keep their jobs. ...

Downloading mail issues
Greetings all, I have a couple of machines connected to a Domain and they are not using PST files, so all their mail resides on the server. When they open outlook, they can see the messages, but when they try to open them, it seems to either take forever for the message to open or it causes outlook to give the "Not Responding" message. I am reloading Outlook as I cannot think of anything else to do, but wanted to know if anyone encountered this before and if so, is there a solution to this. They were initially using Cache Exchange but we have since turned that off. I als...

IE 8 stops getting started on my indows Vista
All the sudden (maybe after some incorrect clicking of some unknow prompt..), I cann't start IE any more on my Vista. I open Task manager, and Application tab doesn't have IE while Process tab does. I used my other computer (XP) to download IE 8 and the tried to reinsyall on my Vista, it compalins that the version being installed is older than the one on my Vista. In another word, i couldn't even restore it. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance! "Frank Wu" <FrankWu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F6191D08-11BD-4BAC-8D7E-56E...

Send/Receive Operation Failed
Hey Folks, Symptom: I was receiving an "Operation Failed" message when pressing the Send/Receive button. Background: I tried the trial of Office 2003, reverted back to Office XP. After re-install of Office XP, Outlook resumed all previous settings, however the Send/Receive function was inoperative. Fix: After some searching and experimenting, the solution was found in Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 284312. After shutting Outlook down, finding the Outlook file with the extension *.srs, renaming it to *.old, and restarting Outlook, the Send/Receive function resumed n...

Cant send emails 06-04-10
I get the following message: The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'free movies', Account: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Server: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E How do I fix it so I can get emails. ...

Mail Merge Publications as E-mails in Publishher 2003
I don't know what I'm missing but I'm sure someone can set me straight. 1) I want to send a Publisher e-mail template to people in my Outlook contacts. I'm familiar with mail merging in Word. 2) When I go through the mail merging process in Publisher, I see no option to actually send it as an e-mail. 3) I end up with a merge that has individual publications but no option to send these as e-mails. 4) If I do a similiar process in Word, at some point after I select that I want an e-mail, I get an option following through with the e-mail procedure. 5) I have read several post...

email stuck in outbox: receiving error message
My emails are stuck in my outbox. They do send to the recepient, but never switch over to my sent box. Go to the 'Tools' menu, then options. In the first / 'Preferences' window that appears (tab shown at the top) click on 'E-mail Options'. Make sure there's a check mark in the box that says 'Save copies of messages in Sent Items folder'. If this is already done, you might want to note the exact text of the error message and do a search in the Microsoft Knowledge Base. >-----Original Message----- >My emails are stuck in my outbox. They do s...

Mircosoft Web Outlook having problems reading my mail
I am having trouble accessing my e-mail through Mirco-Soft Exchange Web Outlook ...

pcnetsecurity@gmail.com =?UTF-8?B?QXNzaXN0w6puY2lhIFTDqWM=?= =?UTF-8?B?bmljYSAgbWFudXRlbsOnw6M=?= =?UTF-8?B?byBkZSBjb21wdXRhZG9y?= =?UTF-8?B?ZXMgaW5mb3JtYXRpY2Eg?= =?UTF-8?B?Vml0w7NyaWEtZXMgNjg3NDE=?=
Contato: pcnetsecurity@gmail.com Contato: pcnetsecurity @ gmail.com Planos a partir de R$ 250,00 . Assist�ncia T�cnica Prestamos assist�ncia t�cnica nos computadores de sua empresa ou resid�ncia, e tamb�m possu�mos uma equipe qualificada para fazer a manuten��o no pr�prio local. - Contratos de Suporte e Manuten��o Reduza os custos de sua empresa com solicita��es de visitas t�cnicas para seus computadores, elaboramos um contrato de manuten��o integrado para sua empresa onde disponibilizamos: t�cnicos, equipamentos de suporte e substitui��o, e atendimento no hor�rio comercial ou ...

Forwarding mail received from a receive-only account to a send/receive account
I am trying to setup Outlook 2002 (SP3) to pop mail from one of my accounts. This account (Account1)is receive-only, that is in the Send/Receive group settings I have setup the account to "Receive mail items" but not to "Send mail items". I have existing rules that forward mail that I get from certain people, and I have another account (Account2) which I have setup to send and receive. However, when I receive mail from Account1 that matches the rules, the mail gets forwarded(sent) using Account1 even though the Send/Receive group settings say the account is receive-only. ...

Rules in error #10
Junk email rule, among others, will periodically turn off and indicate "Rule in error - cannot remove messages from the folder". This rule already existed in Outlook; I just assign addresses to the list. I can't find any information on how to correct this. There are several other rules that also do this. Can anyone help? Thanks ...

=?utf-8?B?UmU6IG9kZCBPV0EgaGFwcGVuaW5n?=
Does this admin have the other users folder open on regular Outlook? Do they have permission to this other persons mailboX Thank you, Jeremy -----Original Message----- From: Jeremy Arbour Posted At: Monday, June 19, 2006 2:03 PM Posted To: microsoft.public.exchange.admin Conversation: odd OWA happening Subject: odd OWA happening Just had a call from one of the other admins. They were checking their email via OWA and did a page refresh and it presented another users mailbox instead of there. Our admins are the only ones that have the ability to login to anyones mailbox, but I can only gu...