Read Receipts on internal domain only??

I am running Exchange 2003 with clients using Outlook 2003.

Is there any way to limit read receipts to the internal domain only. I want
staff members to be able to utilize this functionality but not have our
customers and clients being plagued with the annoyance of these receipts.

I have gone into ESM -> Global Settings ->Internet Message Settings ->
Default Properties.

There is nothing in there to configure "read" receipts. I have disabled
delivery receipts there though.

Thanks in advance for the help.

0
no (445)

How to read and find a name?
Hi, Column 1 Sheet1 carries a list of names: David Susan Kathie John etc. Column 1 Sheet2 carries another list: Jack Susan Fred David Sam etc. How do you write a macro to read David in Sheet1 then goes to find it in Sheet2? Perform a task, then returns to Sheet1, comes down 1 row to read Susan and goes back to Sheet2, to find Susan and performs the same task. Repeat the process until it reads a blank name in Sheet1 and stops. Thank you for any help. TIA Tom Simplest version. NO need to goto the other sheet sub loopeach() for each n in sheet1.range(&q...

Global Domain Change
Is there a way or an add in that would allow for a global find and replace of one domain with a new domain. We have been acquired and they are changing our domain to a new one that will cover both companies. We are using Outlook 2007. -- yelnocer You may find this of interest - global domain name changes is one of the 25+ functions http://www.contactgenie.com/cgtoolkit.htm Karl ____________________________________________________________ Karl Timmermans - The Claxton Group ContactGenie - QuickPort/DataPort/Exporter/Toolkit/Duplicate Contact Mgr "Contact impor...

Email not being received from a specific domain
I have a 5.5 Exchange server. I am unable to receive files from a certain companies doamin... They arent getting any errors or postmaster messages back, and I still dont get their emails. Emails are coming in from other external addresses fine... Does anyone have a tip for me to try out. Thx in advance... I would first make them prove to you that they are sending it to you.... You could have them email you and CC: another account like a @yahoo.com email account so you could see that they spelt your @domain.com correctly. "Chris" wrote: > I have a 5.5 Exchange serv...

Dont print Kit details on 40 column receipt template
Could somebody share how to make it so all of the Kit detail does not print onto the 40 column receipts? Microsoft does have an article in the knowledge base that discusses how to do this, however, it seems to be old material that needs to be updated. It does not match or work with the current receipt.xml that comes with 1.3 Refresh. I believe it is something very simple to do, but I am having problems making it work correctly. Any help would be appreciated. thank you. Scratch that question... the 1.3 Refresh receipt.xml already has the fix included into it. haha, Ive spent the last ...

Exchange 5.5 to 2000 upgrade
We have a Win2K mixed-mode Active Directory domain that was recently upgraded from NT4. The domain servers consist of one Win2K server running Active directory as PDC, and 2 NT4 servers acting as BDCs. We're trying to upgrade our Exchange server to Exchange 2000, and when we run the nltest -dclist command it returns the message that the domain is not an NT5 domain. It lists the Win2K server PDC and the 2 NT4 BDCs correctly. The nltest -dsgetdc command only returns the name of one of the BDCs (formerly the NT4 PDC) and does not list the Win2K PDC or the other NT4 BDC. The nltest -dsgetsite ...

Can Serial Numbers Print on Receipts?
Can Serial Numbers Print on Receipts? Is there a way of doing this? Can anyone help? Thanks in advance Sid Yes you can :), if you use Microsoft Dynamics POS. POS v3 (beta) already shows Serial numbers for serial items in receipts and on transaction pane. If your version does not show serial numbers, try the following , First of all I assume you are familiar with Receipt xml definitions and you know how to create custom receipts, If you create a custom receipt using the default 40 column receipt xml shipped with MS POS, You will find <SUB name="PrintTransactionDetails"> ...

CRM 3.0 on different Domain trees
Hi there, i wants to install am CRM 3 in a Company with 2 different Domain trees (and also 2 different Exchange Servers). Is there's a possibility to install two Exchange Connectors? Thanks in advance ...

How do I set up multiple email domains in Exchange 2003 Std
Hi, We have multiple divisions in our company and each division has its own email address i.e. abc.com, xyz.com, etc. Some employees have multiple email addresses in these domains i.e. sam@abc.com, sam@xyz.com, etc. Could someone give me pointers on a KB or 3rd party article that covers how to set this up in Exchange 2003. -- Thanks, Sam Hi, This should help: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF010.html Leif "Sam" <Sam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57BA97FA-C8C6-4BFB-BA57-B66EFC318B4C@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > We have multiple divisio...

Spam sent from outside to our internal users, from our internal users addresses!!! E2k
I've seent this problem alot, but it hasn't haunted me for a while until today. Getting messages frmo users@mydomain.com, to users@mydomain.com. Using Exchange 2000, SP3 (+post fixes), on a W2k Sp4 box. I have the SMTP server settings to only allow to 10.x subnets to relay. This works if someone tries to relay to outside of us... but someone can send from any address to our domain, and I can't find any white papers that address this. I've checked 'Perform Reverse DNS on incoming messages", but this doesn't solve the problem. There has to be a way to specify that y...

Marking Mail as Read
I am using Outlook 2000 at work and have a rule to that when a new email is= receive with specific subject manner I have a rule that puts a copy into a different folder. It works great, but I want= to also mark it as read but I don't see an option for this. I have got to think this is possible as I can see options to mark a flag= messages, but not mark them. Am I over looking something?? Is it possible= that Corp admin shut it off?? Any help is appreciated. Brian You will need a third party add-in. Ornic used to have a Mark As Read application but I have not checked them...

Internal mail address
I have a query based distribution group witch contain all mu local users. I want only local users to send mail to it. How can i accomplish this. in message restrictions i have selected to accept messages from authentical users only, but i still got mail from the outside to it. Terje Hi Terje, Instead of selecting "From authenticated users", just chose "Only from:" then click Add and type the name of your Query-based Distribution group. Regards -- Ben Hoffman MCP (Win2000 Pro & Server Exchange 2003 Admin) http://www.exchangeis.com "Terje Sundb´┐Że&q...

How to read in a binary formatted file and parse the contents and populate a listview window?
Just as the subject states...Pretty new to this stuff... ReadFile works. File::Read works. fread works. Define "parse". Any introductory book on C programming, including the venerable K&R book, tells how to do this. Your problem statement is far too vague to make it possible to give a concrete example. Also, don't put messages in the headers and then refer to the header. Most newsreaders truncate the amount of the header that is visible. joe On 29 Jun 2006 13:02:46 -0700, Perry.Moa@gmail.com wrote: >Just as the subject states...Pretty new to this stuff... J...

Internal server error
Hi, When a user tries to save account information, IIS error page http 500 is displayed and the new values for the account are not saved. What can be causing the problem? Thanks, Bilge Gul First turn of "show user friendly http error messages" using MSIE Tools-Options-Advanced to see the actual error message. You might also need to edit web.config on the MSCRM IIS web site to allow ASP.NET remote viewing of error messages. KjellSJ http://kjellsj.blogspot.com "b_gul_t" wrote: > Hi, > > When a user tries to save account information, IIS error page htt...

Help: errors reading XML data from Excel file
I have an ASP (not .Net) page that writes data out to an XML file along with some HTML and Excel formatting commands. I have another page that reads the contents of that same file using XMLDOM and JavaScript, and picks out certain XML tags for processing. This all works fine, until a change is made and saved to the file while using Excel (I'm using version 10). Excel adds tags and formatting commands to the file, and attributes that are not enclosed in quotes. The quoteless attributes seems to be my primary problem. Has anyone in this group done this, and would you please share how you do ...

OWA
I access my email at work using "OWA". It seems out of the blue I can no longer open an email to read it. But I can move from box to box and even delete emails but I simply can't open one to read it nor can I compose an email. I do not have a pop-blocker. Any information would be appreciated. I also have full virus protection. My wife who logs into to her email at work with the same method is having the same problem. And of course if I go to the local internet cafe everything works fine. Help! You would probably do better asking in an Exchange group as Outlook Web Acces...

I type a date (1/05) in a cell, press enter, it reads ####.Why?
I'm entering data inMicrosoft Excel and am fairly new to Excel. I'm entering dates in cells in a worksheet and typred in a date and pressed enter and all it will do is read #####. Why does it do this and how do I get the computer to recognise the actual numbers of the date I entered? erg Probably the cell is not wide enough. -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "KIWI" <KIWI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D1F07478-F035-4DDF-8F77-5FC5A070155F@microsoft.com... | I'm entering data inMicrosoft Excel and am fairly new to Excel. I...

POS 2009 and domain accounts
How can I use POS 2009 with existing domain user accounts? I've seen some posts indicating you have to create local user accounts on servers and workstations. Surely POS 2009 can work with domain accounts instead of local accounts? ...

Send and Receive in a domain computer
I am wondering....i use Outlook XP and Outlook 2003 Pro...If the computer is working in a domain...send and receive starts but nothing happends...just wait and wait and wait...If i`m logging with a non domain user everything works fine. Darkness wrote: > I am wondering....i use Outlook XP and Outlook 2003 Pro...If the > computer is working in a domain...send and receive starts but nothing > happends...just wait and wait and wait...If i`m logging with a non > domain user everything works fine. What kind of mail server do you connect to? ...

Receipt variable
Is there anyone that could share the most up to date list of receipt variable please for POS 2.0. The holy grail would be a copy of the illusive customisation guid :) ricardods@sky.com ... nudge nudge Many thanks This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0107_01CA1C0E.F5B54D20 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Ricardo, I don't think there was one was ever published. I can't find one for = MSPOS 1.x or 2.x. --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Software Search this newsgroup -- http://tinyurl.com/2lmk...

duplicate receipt from cashiers
Hi all if possible to print a duplicate receipt from cashiers and to write the exchange & return policy behind the receipt as well. Thank you. You can print a duplicate receipt by simply going to journal and reprinting the recipt or by doing a Shift+F11. In regards to the exchange/return policy printing on the back, you could order your receipt paper like this but then you are looking at possibly large qty's to order. I would simply modify the receipt so that you have say 10-20 lines at the bottom and put your policy there, Or I would use a printer that adds images ...

strings comparing in Receipt Template Language

Reading Pane & RightClick email->Properties
Hello Is there a simple way to turn off the Reading Pane globally across all email accounts being viewed within an Outlook 2003 session... eg. I have several accounts HTTP, POP etc, and have to individually go through each accounts folder in turn disabling the reading pane which is a real "pane" (excuse the punn:-). I'm looking for something along the lines of a registry edit hack, or config file change. Also, what happened to the ability to right click a message and choose properties to view header details ? This only appears valid now under the Personal folders, and n...

"Read" markings for email delegate
I have full delegate access to his email and calendar and when I read an email.. it shows up as read for him and if he reads one it shows up at read for me... is there a way to make it so If I read one of his emails it does NOT shows as read for him?? ...

Receipt Count
Is there a way to modify the receipt count for reprints only. We always need two receipts for the orginal print (one for us and one for customers) but a lot of times we need additional receipts for warranty claims, rebates for customers, or just not being able to find the receipt at the end of the day. In addition to the receipt count, eventually I would like to go receiptless on our end (customer still gets one). We are former QuickSell 2000 users so we are scared of a crash even though it has only happened once since we changed to RMS, they don't want to risk that. Is there ...

Who reads the settings.settings file?
I see visual studio creates some settings files where it stores the connection strings for my LINQ console mode porgram. Who reads settings.settings? I would like to have a single source code file that is completely self contained (except maybe for the xml in the settings.settings file). I know the DataContext needs that connection string. I want to take the multiple demo programs I have created in seperate directories using Visual Studio and convert them to be single (almost) self contained cs files so I can store them easily in one directory without the need for sub-di...