RE: NDR's from smtp server

I am receiving a large amount of NDR's from my smtp server.

It is refusing both good and bad addresses, internal
users, and users that do not exists.

johnk927 (1)

Exchange migration: Outbound mail still using IMC instead of new SMTP
All mailboxes and public folders are migrated from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003. When trying to get outbound messages to flow out using the Exchange 2003 server Internet Mail SMTP connector, they will not...they still go through the old Exchange 5.5 server IMC as evidenced by headers on messages. Cost of IMC is 100, cost of Internet SMTP connector is 1. I ran the Internet Mail Wizard to create the Internet SMTP connector and it ran with zero noted issues. A DNSDIAG on the new Exchange 2003 server does confirm that DNS is working to resolve external names correctly. (Posted below). Based ...

HTML/Rich Text Messages: Always Re-Downloading Bodies--Why...?
Currently using Outlook 2007, but has been the case with previous versions as well. Once a text with pictures, formatted text, etc (HTML and rich-text) downloads I view it -- but the message re-downloads every time I click on it in my inbox. I've checked the settings, but can't locate anything that'll make the message download, and stay downloaded, until I delete. Outlook isn't all that fast to begin with, but having to redownload a message because I've clicked it's header slows things down even more. ...

Re: Tricky Array Tables
=INDEX(resztaSAS,MATCH(C$2,data),MATCH($B3,miernik)) -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "Don Guillett" <dguillett1@gmail.com> wrote in message news:... >I looked at your file and you do not fully explain what you want but you > should be able to do easily with vlookup or match/index formulas. > > -- > Don Guillett > Microsoft MVP Excel > SalesAid Software > dguillett@gmail.com > "bentor" <dlugokecki@gmail.com> wrote in message > news:9f72d4d4-1723-47dc-94e9-d3e0d5c3f754@y...

Shape.OnAction stops working after workbook closed and re-opened
I have created a set of icons which are made up of 3-4 individual shape objects grouped together. One of those objects needs to respond to a mouse click which I achieve using the OnAction setting, ie. shp.GroupItems(shp.Name).OnAction = "ShapeClick" where the shape and the group have the same name. Connector lines are used to join the icons up into a network. Unfortunately in XL2007 when connecting a line to the object the click event fires so to avoid this I first set OnAction to "" and then set it back to my macro after connections are made. Initially this w...

Win Server and SQL version
what are the various GP version that is supported by different versions of Windows Server and SQL Server? eg: GP8 on Window Server 2000 with SQL 2003, GP8 on Window Server 2003 with SQL 2005, GP9 on Window Server 2003 with SQL 2005, GP10... etc etc also, what abt 32 or 64 bits support? thks HFlo, This is all available on the system requirements documents for each product on both PartnerSource and CustomerSource. We have links to most of these on our website: http://www.flex-solutions.com/links.html, which might make it a little easier to find. These can change at any time (for ex...

Ignoring group policy when logging onto certain servers
Hi, I am wondering if there is a way to prevent group policy settings from being applied when a domain user logs on to certain servers.....is this possible? Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks Howdie! Mehdis schrieb: > I am wondering if there is a way to prevent group policy settings from being > applied when a domain user logs on to certain servers.....is this possible? > > Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Hmm... probably through Loopback processing mode: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/231287 htt...

help me ? Computer browser service stopped automaticly problem / windows server 2003
*::Greeting all plz i need help i have problem with windwos server2003 , computer browser service stopbed automaticly , always i start it again manuly and i keep it automatic start but after afew minute stopp again , so the user cant access file or shared folder on server , if any one have solustion how i can fix the problem ?? Many Thanks::* -- MAX16MCC ------------------------------------------------------------------------ MAX16MCC's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/189476.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-server-help/131081...

MX record, ISA and SMTP connectors
Pardon me if this is a stupid question, but if I understand correcty, if I use ISA to publish the FE 2003 servrers, I still need to have the actual MX record IP addresses from my SMTP connector servers, right ? I mean, could ISA be ever used to publish the MX records of the SMTP connector as well ? MX records are DNS records that other servers use to figure out where to send you mail. ISA isn't used for DNS. MX should not be an IP address or a CNAME. easydns.com MX preference = 10, mail exchanger = mail.easydns.com mail.easydns.com internet address = 205.210.42.42 I s...

How to switch exchange 2000 frontend server
Hi all, What's the better way to switch exchange 2000 frontend server to exchange 2003 frontend server? Since I am going to retire old exchange 2000 hardware, can I just uncheck "This is a front end server" and install exchange 2003 on the new frontend server? If the install did not work out, can I check the "This is a front end serve" on the old exchange 2000 server and OWA should work fine? Welcome any suggestions, recommendations and help. Thanks! - Since Front-End servers don't host any mailboxes or public folders, it is quite safe to simply rebuild ...

.adm file for IE8 on Server 2003
Where can I find the .adm file for IE8 on Server 2003 to manage group policy for XP SP3 clients I need to import the inetres.adm for IE8 into the server 2003 JonesYorks <JonesYorks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Where can I find the .adm file for IE8 on Server 2003 to manage group policy > for XP SP3 clients > > I need to import the inetres.adm for IE8 into the server 2003 Paste inetres.adm into the google.com search field. ...

Removing Old Exchange 2003 Server
I had a server running exchange 2003 and we added a new server with larger capacity and installed exchange 2003 on it also and I was wondering the best practices to remove the old system and make the new system the primary (and only) server running exchange. Any help would be much appreciated Thanks Try this. http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Remove-Exchange-server-entire-Exchange-organization.html "Micah" <Micah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25EDAF39-26F2-46E3-AE21-94ECBA590D2A@microsoft.com... >I had a server running exchange 2003 and we add...

Re: Calculate A Date Excluding Weekends And Holidays
I have a date and a series of tasks that need to be completed by a certain number of days from the intial date. The time to complete the tasks can not include weekends or holidays. Example: Initial date is 2/15/2006 I have 10 business days to complete a task All Help will be appreciated. Thank you. -- travelersway ------------------------------------------------------------------------ travelersway's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=17623 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=510028 A good starting place for info...

Problems setting up SSL on Exchange 2003 Front End server
Hi, I've had a 2-node 2003 cluster running for a while now. I'm just in the process of setting up a FE server for this. I've installed it and got it running, and all looks ok, but now I've come to setting up SSL I'm running into problems. I have installed a an Enterprise Root CA on a server in the forest root. The Exchange servers are all running in the sub-domain of this. I've followed the instructions found on this website: http://tinyurl.com/4xa74 All seems to go well up until step 14 of the section called "Creating the Certificate Request". I get ...

Moving GP 7.5 to another server
I'm trying to copy our current GP 7.5 environment to a new server to test our 7.5 ->9.0 upgrade. I'm following the steps that are deliniated in KB article 878449. The only thing I'm unclear on is after I've moved my databases to the new server they then say to install GP. Will that blow away my DYNAMICS DB that was copied to the new server? Also do I need to set up the framework on the new server or will that get picked up when I attach my old DB's. Doing the Server/Client install has no effect on your databases. The framework is already defined in your existi...

5.7.1 smtp;554 5.7.1 User Over Quota
One of my users receive this message when she attempts to send any e-mails to one particular users. Does anyone have a clue about this message. i can't find any information on this site or any other about this error message. Do you have a sending quota set? To check on a user account navigate to (aduc > users account > properties >Exchange General > Storage limits). If use mailbox default is selected, a mailbox policy is applied "fanman36" wrote: > One of my users receive this message when she attempts to send any e-mails > to one particular users. Do...

re: Custom Databases and Offline Synchronization
We are trying to implement a specific customized quoting model.We had no other design option except to create our own database with a couple of tables.Custom Fields and referential integrity issues force us to use separate tables. However no coding against CRM db /tables is being done and am using only the SDK. Now , is there some way to make these available offline to the users? Is it at all possible? I see from this older thread that it is possible through SQL replication. http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.crm/browse_thread/thread/f3b89d41aca3ed5/8bd62c6d1c962980?q=repli...

Exchange Server that is running sluggishly.
Any ideas as to what I can do to an Exchange Server that is running sluggishly? I'm running Exchange Server 5.5 with SP 4, running on Windows 2000 Advanced Server, with SP3. It's working, just very slow. Our private Information Store is only 9 GB in size as well. ANY help would be greatly appreciated, thanks! Mark Also, I forgot to say in my first e-mail that I ran a defrag on the Exchange database last night, hoping that would improve performance. But it didn't help anything, it's still just as slow today. Mark >-----Original Message----- >Any ideas as ...

Test Servers
We have taken snapshots of both our production Great Plains(w/SQL2000) and Business Portal Servers. Is it possible to go into the snapshots and rename them to create a Test Server Pair that have all the proper tables links, IIS settings, etc. to each other? How hard is this to do? We want to be able to log onto the test portal and make changes to the test Great Plains data. Also we want to be able to test any patches on the test pair before "going live". Is there a procedure, whitepaper, or ???, that might cover how to make this work? Thanks in advance for any help or guida...

Semi-OT? Windows Home Server Not Recognizing Other PCs
Besides the WSH box, I've got 3 other PCs on the same LAN: two desktop boxes and a laptop that is sometimes disconnected. As of 11/26, the WSH box recognized and backed up 2 of the other PCs per a schedule - the third being the laptop that was offline that day but got backed up on 11/24 along with the others. Some time after that date, it stopped recognizing and backing up all 3. Note that the computer names are grayed out in the screen snap below, which I take to mean that WSH is not seeing said PCs. http://tinyurl.com/ya5gf9q OTOH, the WSH PC is able to open up connecti...

Outlook searching for IMAP server, not POP3
Hi My Outlook 2003 on XP has freaked out. By mistake I changed it to default to Outlook Express. When I changed it back to Outlook and tried to open it, it started asking me for a profile. I called my ISP and the tech said it was looking for an IMAP server thinking it was connected to a company mail server not a POP3 server, and he could not help me further as it was now a software problem. I asked if he could not guide me through changing it back to the POP3 info and he said it was deeper than that now. I can't lose this; I have all sorts of emails saved that I need. Anyone...

Remote COM server in C#?
Is the subj feasible? More detailed question: I've got a WCF service, which must be accessed from a remote application written in c++. I thought it would be much simple, if all the objects in the service would be accessible as COM objects as well. Thanks. Igor R. wrote: > Is the subj feasible? > > More detailed question: I've got a WCF service, which must be accessed > from a remote application written in c++. I thought it would be much > simple, if all the objects in the service would be accessible as COM > objects as well. Yes, you can write a C...

cannot login to server #2
I just installed GP 8.0. When I try to run GP utilities, it asked to login as administrator. After I key the server administrator id and password. I got error message said the server did know have such user. What did I do wrong? BTW, I am using window 2003 enterprise server and SQL 2000 server running on the same computer. ...

SMTP & Exchange
Dear All, Is it recommended to install SMTP service with Exchange front-end server on the same server? Regards On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 01:34:07 -0700, Jaleel <Jaleel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Dear All, > >Is it recommended to install SMTP service with Exchange front-end server on >the same server? > >Regards You are planning to route mail through it? You see this often when OWA and the SMTP bridgehead are in the DMZ. "Jaleel" <Jaleel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A638982-8210-4F08-835C-A2D6571FACA4@microsoft.com... &g...

Basic question re copy constructors and assignment operators
What's the best approach to avoid writing duplicate code for both copy constructors and overloaded assignment operators? At one point I was doing all my data copying in the assignment op code, and then putting a line like *this = SrcObject; in the copy constructor. First, this strikes me as a weird thing to do. Second, it doesn't allow me to call the base class copy constructor. I know I can can put a base class initialization list in the copy constructor, but that doesn't help in those cases when I need to use the assignment op. How do most people handle this? Thanks, Chip ...

Re: this a legitimate website to buy office/access 07?
"Tony Toews [MVP]" <ttoews@telusplanet.net> wrote in news:80n3n3tu1bbdgcmip80hdehfo8d3dp37bc@4ax.com > mike <mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >> thinking of buying office 2007 professional which gives me access >> 2007 from here: softwaresurplus.com > >> price is $229 for full retail version. this seems too cheap? > > Office 2007 is way too new to be surplus. I'd have my doubts. LMAO - you complete and utter tithead. If someone buys 100 copies of Office 2007 Professional but later find out that they only need 80, the ...