RE: Moving a Mailbox from Storage group to another SG

Hello's
I'm trying to move mailboxes from one Storage group to another on the same
server. I have tried using Exchange Tasks to move the mailbox. However,
Exchange Tasks fails the job due to what it says are errors. I have tried
using Exmerge to create a PST of the mailbox, but still need the mailbox
present in the destination SG to import the PST into the mailbox. Please
advice on how to perform this task.

thanks
Blue.
0
Bluehades (10)

are the accounts enabled?  is it perhaps a "storage limit" issue?

--
Susan Conkey [MVP]

"Bluehades" <Bluehades@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello's
> I'm trying to move mailboxes from one Storage group to another on the same
> server. I have tried using Exchange Tasks to move the mailbox. However,
> Exchange Tasks fails the job due to what it says are errors. I have tried
> using Exmerge to create a PST of the mailbox, but still need the mailbox
> present in the destination SG to import the PST into the mailbox. Please
> advice on how to perform this task.
>
> thanks
> Blue.

0
sconkey (3059)
11/28/2006 10:50:54 PM
On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 14:45:02 -0800, Bluehades
<Bluehades@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hello's
>I'm trying to move mailboxes from one Storage group to another on the same
>server. I have tried using Exchange Tasks to move the mailbox. However,
>Exchange Tasks fails the job due to what it says are errors. I have tried
>using Exmerge to create a PST of the mailbox, but still need the mailbox
>present in the destination SG to import the PST into the mailbox. Please
>advice on how to perform this task.
>
>thanks
>Blue.

Correct Permissions?
0
adavid (8731)

Creating font groups
Some of my font families appear as single entries in the drop down font list in applications, then you can select the style (Regular/Bold/Italic/Demi-bold etc etc) from the style drop-down list. With other families, each style appears as a separate font in the font list. This means that my font list is becoming unmanageable - especially as some families have ten or more styles. How do I group font families so that they appear as only one entry in the font list? If working with fonts is youre desire,try this link: http://www.microsoft.com/typography/FreeToolsOverview.mspx ...

How do I make excel hide columns when it says cannot move objects
I select columns and try to hide them. Excel says it cannot shift objects off the sheet. I try goto objects and it says there are no objects on the sheet. I cannot hide or resize the column widths of certain columns. I cannot figure out why I can't get it to work and hide or resize the columns. Does anyone have any idea how to fix the columns so I can hide/resize the columns? It only does it on some of the columns, not all of them. I can't find any objects to delete. ...

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

SQL Query to transform/group data by Date
Hi, I have a large Access table with data organised as follows: Field1: Code Field2: Date Field3: Value1 Field4: Value2 There are seveal different codes and therefore duplicate dates. I'd like to run a query to bring back each code grouped by date and so put the codes along the top as feilds. For example the query below brings back the following data for two codes. SELECT field2, field1, field3 FROM Data WHERE field1 In ('LLOY','RSA'); 21/01/05, LLOY, 12454 22/01/05, LLOY, 31541 21/01/05, RSA, 21241 22/01/05, RSA, 12414 Instead I want the data to look like this: ...

move all columns all the way to the left of the page.
I have microsoft excel. I have all my heading in row E and I want to move all of them to row A. Please explain how I can do this. There is no row a or row e. Perhaps you can try to FULLY explain. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "HEARTLAND" <HEARTLAND@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DBEC9266-52BF-4FB8-8877-15CBF3350A11@microsoft.com... >I have microsoft excel. I have all my heading in row E and I want to move >all > of them to row A. Please explain how I can do this. ...

macro to move from directory to directory
I am writing/recording a macro to make changes in 64 different spreadsheets in 64 different folders on a network. I am just learning vba. I don't know how to tell Excel to move through the 64 folders, test for the spreadsheet to be sure it's there, then make changes. Any suggestions? TIA Dave I would use a worksheet to help out. In A2:A65, I'd put the 64 folders to check. In B1, I'd put the filename to look for. Then something like this: Option Explicit Sub testme2() Dim myRng As Range Dim myCell As Range Dim myFileName As String Dim TestStr As String ...

Re-install Outlook 2002

move e-mails to the Exchange inbox
Hi. I have installed an Exchange server in an office. I don't have much experience about this. Then, the users have their oulooks with old e-mails, and I need to put all these mails into their new Exchange mailbox. Then, in the Outlook I have two inboxes, one for the old account and one for the new Exchange mailbox. So, I copy all mails from the old account and paste them in the new mailbox and so, Outlook copies them, but after that it starts to move them back to the old mailbox. What is the best way to pass all their e-mails from their Outlook to the Exchange mailbox? Thanks,...

moving/transferring/reclassing GL transactions
I have not used GP for a while but I have been asked to see if there is a way that GP handles moving/transferring/reclassing posted GL transactions in a similar way that some ERP systems are able to do. The company wishes to move a number of posted GL transactions from one company database to another and they have the intercompany module. I would prefer to keep the original transactional details intact rather than just doing a number of manually-entered journal entries to transfer the transactions to the new company. They do not use the Integration Manager product. Any ideas? Thank...

Re-Enable CRM User

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

Incorrect Exchange/Mailbox details
Hi, I've inputted incorrect Exchange Server & Mailbox details and now Outlook 2003 closes without giving me the option to change them. When I double click on Outlook icon, Outlook 2003 starts to load. A box opens with the text 'Configuring Outlook Accounts' 'Creating Welcome Message' Then another box opens with the error - 'The connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action' (I'm online and connected) The only option here is to click the OK button Another box opens titled Microso...

Criteria for opening a form based on a value in another form's subform
Hello everyone, Please pardon the noob question, but I've got a form with a subform and I would like to be able to open another form with only the records that match the primary key from the first form's subform, but I am unable to figure out how to specify that value in the query. In other forms (where subforms are not invovled), I can accomplish this with something like: =[Forms]![Form_Name].[Desired_Value] Is there something different I need to be doing when attempting to get a similar value from a subform? With many thanks in advance for any advice... -- Message posted via h...

SBS CRM install then move Exchange.
Hi All, Quick question hopefully. Just wondering if anyone can clarify what I believe is possible but not 100% sure. CRM SBS edition installed on a SBS box, can a new Exchange box is implemented into the same domain and keep e-mail functionality of CRM?? If it is possible and Exchange is moved off the SBS box and onto a new server, what needs to be done to ensure it works correctly? Change registy settings to point to new mail server? have looked and can't seem to locate them... I have done the following: -Run Rule Wizard and remove rules from mailboxes (sbs box) -Un-installed th...

Re: exmerge error

Backing up Microsoft Exchange Private Mailboxes ...
Hello Every 3 or 4 weeks duriung the Backing up Microsoft Exchange Private Mailboxes , I encounter one of possible two errors. I just came on board with the organization, and this been occuring since the June 2006 installation of Exchange. I never know which error I will get I currently have Exchange 2003 running on: OS Name Microsoft(R) Windows(R) Server 2003, Standard Edition Version 5.2.3790 Service Pack 1 Build 3790 Other OS Description R2 OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name EXCHANGE2K3 System Manufacturer Dell Computer Corporation System Model PowerEdge 2850 S...

Assign Form Controls to a Group
I am working with a form that has some client-specific fields. Client X has three bound controls, a,b and c. Client Y has two bound controls, e and f. Right now, I show or hide the controls with an OnCurrent event. If Me.txtClient = "X" Then Me.cboStatus.Visible = True me.lblStatus.Visible = True 'etc. Else Me.cboStatus.Visible = False me.lblStatus.Visible = False 'etc. End If Can I group controls a,b and c? I imagine it would looks something like this: If Me.txtClient = "X" Then ClientX.Visible = True Else ClientX.Visible = False End If Where ClientX rep...

Move .PST File to server
I was trying an expiriment- I wanted to see if I could move my PST File to my server so that it is backed up on the tape drive. I copied my PST to a folder on the server then I changed the location of the PST file and pointed it at the folder. After I did this I had a second Personal Folder in my Outlook. This is were all of the items were located that were in the PST file on the server. Then I tried to get rid of the second Personal folder and go back to the PST file on my computer. I could not delete either of the Personal Folders There has to be a way to do this. Can someone tell m...

Lines of text move when viewed in print preview and printed
I am inserting pictures with-in paragraphs of text. I have tried formating as both exact and in-line, using top/bottom. The text moves up 1-2 lines when printed or viewed in print preview. This change in text lines also happens when view is changed from 50% to 100%. I am working with two column text and the pictures are inserted into each column. How can I fix this problem? What version of Windows and Publisher are you using??? You people that think we have crystal balls or are mind readers are exasperating! -- >-----Original Message----- >What version of Windows and Publi...

How do I set up another pst file with password ie Have a general .
I am running Outlook 2000, I wish to have a general folder for all to access, and then my own personal folder, passworded....Is it possible??? Please help!!! Thanks What I would do is the following: Go to Tools > Services > Add > Personal Folders. Then select location for the PST on your hard disk and set a password for it. This procedure should be followed, if the other users are using the same Windows logon to access this mailbox. Alternatively you can choose to Delegate access to only one folder to the users you need. To do this go to Tools > Options > Delegates to give...

re re re ????
nefertiti ??? ...

Option Buttons Group Box
I am constructing a questionaire with responses from 1 - 5. After using the "group box" tool to group the option buttons for a response to the second question, the response from the first set is eliminated. How do I keep the responses seperate for each set of questions? Also, how do I make the border for the group box disappear? First, did you use the optionbuttons from the Forms toolbar--not the controltoolbox toolbar? (it sounds like you may have mixed and matched your controls.) If you did use optionbuttons from the control toolbox toolbar, you can "group" them b...