Re-installing RWW

Is there an easy way to reinstall Remote Web Workspace? I ask this because I
have a new SBS2003 install and when I try to goto http://localhost/remote it
says 'page cannot be found'? I drilled down in inetpub and don't see any
files that will allow me to goto the page. I am trying this from IIS on the
server so I shouldn't have to worry about the ports on the firewall just
yet. Any help is appreciated.---Kevin

0
kevin2500 (7)

Turn on the proxy server on the client and bypass proxy for local addresses.

"Kevin" <kevin@jdgdredd.com> wrote in message
> Is there an easy way to reinstall Remote Web Workspace? I ask this because
> have a new SBS2003 install and when I try to goto http://localhost/remote
> it
> says 'page cannot be found'? I drilled down in inetpub and don't see any
> files that will allow me to goto the page. I am trying this from IIS on
> the
> server so I shouldn't have to worry about the ports on the firewall just
> yet. Any help is appreciated.---Kevin

0
nick5968 (262)

Re: Calculate A Date Excluding Weekends And Holidays
I have a date and a series of tasks that need to be completed by a certain number of days from the intial date. The time to complete the tasks can not include weekends or holidays. Example: Initial date is 2/15/2006 I have 10 business days to complete a task All Help will be appreciated. Thank you. -- travelersway ------------------------------------------------------------------------ travelersway's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=17623 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=510028 A good starting place for info...

Re: Outlook XP / Outlook 2003 problems...with Exchange 2003
I have the solution!! just change at "Active Directory Users and Computers" for every user the email address from (example) gicio@gicio.local to gicio@gicio.de AND it's works!!! ;) regards, gicio <gicio@web.de> wrote in message news:... > Hi! > > > I have the same problem in both applications (outlook XP/2003 beta). > I have two E-mail accounts. > > 1. is an exchange account (current set as default) > 2. a private email account > > > when I send internal mails (in the office) outlook use the exchange > server...as I set (that is O...

Problem with installing Office information bridge Framework for MS
I have already sucessfully installed Microsoft Office Information Bridge Framework Server 1.0 (server component) and Microsoft Office Information Bridge Framework Client 1.5 (client component)(1.0 is not avaliable any more), and Information Bridge Framework for Microsoft CRM server components. But when I install Information Bridge Framework for Microsoft CRM client components, there is an error message as follows: SamrtTagRegistration.exe Application has been genenrated an exception that could not be handled. Process id=0xa24(2596), Thread id=0x164(356) Error 28000 Did anybody see th...

SP- 228512 Won't install
Howdy NG, I'm trying to install the hotfix 228512 onto a client's machine for CRM Sales for Outlook installation. It refuses to install with a window would I like to install the file over ... so I click yes (using the hotfix instructions), and the window closes without installation. Anyone experience similar? Incidentally, the machine was been fully updated (Windows 2000 and Office 2000) other than this last hotfix... I had one wierd one where I could not install any patches. I uninstalled office alltogether, re-installed and then the patches went fine. Dave "kb&quo...

Move Completed PO's to history (re-post)
Quick History...We have been using Dynamics GP since version 6.0 and had a 3rd party add on Intellisol which gave us the capability to do SOP to POP (sales order to drop-ship PO) back before this was actually part of Dynamics with version 7. Now we are on version 9. I have ran remove completed PO's and because we keep history all closed PO's in my date range appeared to move to history except for a bunch of them dating back to 1999-2001. They are closed as well as the line item and even if I type in the PO to remove it...it doesn't move it to history. I thinking it's...

Christmas Lights Installation Los Angeles California 310-925-1720
Christmas Lights Installation Los Angeles California 310-925-1720 Welcome: Holiday lights Christmas lights (also sometimes called fairy lights, twinkle lights or holiday lights in the United States) are strands of electric lights used to decorate homes, store, restaurant, office, public/commercial buildings and Christmas trees during the Christmas season. Christmas lights come in a dazzling array of configurations and colors. The small "midget" bulbs commonly known as fairy lights are also called Italian lights in some parts of the U.S., Experience pays off! Our experience can save...

installing Microsoft Publisher 2000
I had to get new computer, XP. But trying to install my older Publisher2000 comes up with error 1402. What can I do Ad Try http://support.microsoft.com/kb/236427 -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Janus" <Janus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6034429A-9587-4E23-99E2-3BA1281C1D43@microsoft.com... >I had to get new computer, XP. But trying to install my older Publisher2000 > comes up with error 1402. What can I do > > Ad Hi Joann' Thanks for your quick response....

Re: the business contact manager database has been removed from this profile... #2
Susan wrote: > according to Sue, that's exactly the case... Sue said exactly the opposite. She was quite helpful and pointed me to the BCM update that I need in order to run BCM with Exchange. --Alan T. " What we've got here is failure to communicate." - The Captain ...

Office 2004 won't install
I can't complete installation of Office 2004 on my Desktop PowerPC G4 = (OSX=20 10.3.3). Everything seems to go fine - putting in my user info, License = Key,=20 etc - until I try to open an application - Word, Excel etc. I get an = immediate=20 notice that something is wrong. I have sent a dozen of these notices off = to=20 Microsoft but haven't seen anyone else reporting such a problem. I then=20 installed=20 it fine on the kids' computer (Student version) so I know the install CD = wasn't bad. I combed my harddrive for lurking old test drive versions, = even=20 resorted to ...

Can I install Money on 2 PCs & share same 1 file over network?
Hi, I want to install Money 2004 Premium on two PCs on my home network but have them share the same one "My Money.mny" file. My goal is for both myself and my wife to be able to work the same one Money file. This is not so we can work at the same time but so that when one of us is working, we can do so from our own PC. - Can I legally install the same one copy of Money on two different PCs? - If so, can PC #2 access/use, across my home LAN, the "master" "My Money.mny" file that resides on PC #1? - If so, how do I do this? Is there a KB article that ...

Installing the Exchange Calendar Update tool
Hey guys and gals, Two items of conusion for me: 1. When running the Exchange Calendar update tool (I don't trust my users to even read my email), I have to have access to all users's mailboxes in order to adequately run the tool. Which group do I have to place myself into to do this, or which permission do I need to change. I am in both the Enterprise Admin and Domain Admin roles. This is for an SBS 2003 install. When I run the tool I get errors that mailboxes cannot be accessed. 2. The TZMove.exe tool, which is supposed to be downloaded, but not the installer, which also has ...

New Instance Installation Failure
I have a multiple instance SQL Serer 2005 server on Windows 2003 that is failing on the attempt of adding a new instance. It starts out by failing with OWC then fails MSXML6, SQL Server Database Services and finally Reporting Services. When reviewing the logs the owc log is below. Is there a way I can somehow resolve: Warning: Local cached package 'C:\WINDOWS\Installer\10a3c9f.msi' is missing. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ === Verbose logging started: 6/25/2010 15:57:06 Build type: SHIP UNICODE 4.05.6001.00 Calling process: C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL...

install excel 2002 on two computers
can i install the above on 2 computers. I tried and it tells you to register it or it will self destruct after so many uses. I have already registered it on 1 computer. lew boone LEWISBOONE@ peoplepc.com Lew I believe you mean "activate" rather than "register". Read the EULA. One computer. One installation. Two computers. Buy a second copy of Office. Gord Dibben XL2002 On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 15:38:48 -0800, "lew boone" <LEWISBOONE@peoplepc.com> wrote: >can i install the above on 2 computers. I tried and it >tells you to register it or it wi...

Office Small Bus 2007
I bought a new laptop with Windows 7. Installed Office Small Business 2007 successfully (so i thought) Then tried to open outlook, word etc and when I do it says preparing to install. And eventually saying MS office word (etc) is not set up for this user. Run set up again. So i try and run set up and get an error to do with a registry key not being able to be openened. I cannot even uninstall it as there is also a regsitry key error message. Can anyone help? Please! did you first uninstall the trial? "jmgreen" <jmgreen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

Install the package
--vmzaejmod Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="hsnqrhlrenh"; type="multipart/alternative" --hsnqrhlrenh Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="epytedhnhx" --epytedhnhx Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to help main...

How to re-install version 7.0 on server after a server crash?
Our main server crashed and there was no backup. We had to send the drives away and recover the data. I now have clients which were setup and I have to get Great Plains version 7.0 working on the server again. We are running Pervasive SQL 2000i. I have re-installed the Pervasive on the server and copied the Dynamics folder back to it's origional location on the server but when I try to launch it from the client I get the error "Dexterity error "Unkown dictionary error" and then the program exits. Do I need to do an installation on the server again? Hi This error mea...

Re-formatting of dates from Excel to CSV
When I save an Excel worksheet as a CSV file the dates are re-formatted from 04/11/2004 to 4/11/2004 (British style Date ddmmyyyy). This doesnt happen immediately on saving but when the CSV file is closed and then reopened. Any suggestions how I can prevent it dropping the leading zero? Many thanks GLS -- GLS In a word, No!! All I can suggest is you reformat the cells when the file is opened. I tried preceeding the date with a ' and Excel got shot of the ' AND the leading 0. The only other suggestion I have is to save as a TXT file and use the text import wizard to format the ...

Chart formatting randomly changes on file re-open
I format my charts (font size, color, etc.) in 2007 and then I save and close the file. When I later re-open the file (later in the day, the next day, etc.) the chart formats often change; it's pretty random, however, as to whether some, all, or none of the charts change. Is there a way to prevent this? ...

Problem with KB during CRM 4 install
I'm trying to install offline CRM 4 client on an XP client. I can only get so far with the install. It asks to install Visual C++, which I do. It then says that I need to install KB928365, but when I try to install it doesn't complete. I then try the install again, and the exact same thing. It says I need to install C++, which I do, but then the KB issue occurs, but the same thing. Anyone run into this? Thanks Mike ...

Updates not installed
KB976884, KB976416, and KB977304 have failed numerous times. Why? Is there a specific reason? What can I do? Cherry wrote: > KB976884, KB976416, and KB977304 have failed numerous times. Why? > Is there a specific reason? What can I do? So you have Microsoft Works and Microsoft Office 2007 installed? Or just Microsoft Works and some 'viewers' for Microsoft Office 2007? Or had Works installed but installed Office 2007 and did not fully remove Works? Or just Outlook 2007 and InfoPath 2007 and Microsoft Works? Have you tried downloading the patches manually and ...

Warning apper during installation of Microsoft CRM Client for Outl
Hello, when I try the installation of Microsoft CRM Client for Outlook 1.2, the follow alert message appears: "Setup was enable to find an istance of Microsoft CRM Server components" The user is a member of local administrator's group (request of installation), and it's also member of Active Directory of CRM's domain. I do not understand why this alert appears... After this message, installation fails. Any idea? Thanks. Max The message suggests that the crm server cannot be found - did you specific the correct name of the crm server in the install wizard? Is th...

CRM Install problem
The first install disk asked for another disk "Service Pack 3" to be installed so it could get some files. What SP3 disk it is looking for? I am rying to add CRM onto a machine with Small Business Server 2000. u must sql server service pack 3 install Thanks, I'll do that. >-----Original Message----- >u must sql server service pack 3 install > > >. > ...

Server 2003 + RWW + Printers
This has to be one of the oddest problems I've seen, with no explanation that I can come up with. So we've got our SBS 2003 Server w/ SP2. On nearly all of our client machines when you log onto them through RWW, you can access your home printer. On a few of the machines you can't. Although the XPS and FAX in Windows are accessible. I find the truly strange part of this being that other machines on the network don't have any different configuration settings than the ones in which you can see all of your home printers. Any ideas? This isn't a configurat...

problem installing the windows vista security error code 80070020
it installs hald way then stoped with the error code 80070020 dont no wat to do help plz You receive error 0x80070020 when you use the Windows Update Web site or the Microsoft Update Web site to install updates: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/883825 dariyel wrote: > it installs hald way then stoped with the error code 80070020 dont no wat > to > do help plz dariyel wrote: > it installs hald way then stoped with the error code 80070020 dont no wat to > do help plz Is the keyboard not functioning properly ? Please see: How to ask a question h...

Re; outlook e-mail
I am having a problem when I am in a document and hit file, send to, it pops up with the internet yahoo instead of our in house list of e-mails. How do I fix this? Thank you ...