Re: exmerge error

I am getting the following error when trying to use exmerg

can anyone please help

Microsoft Exchange Mailbox Merge Program, v4.00.02
Start Logging:February 27, 2004   20:04:3
[20:04:31] Logging Level: Non
[20:04:31] Reading settings from file 'C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\BIN\EXMERGE.INI'
[20:04:32] Error 8007203a opening an LDAP connection. ('LDAP://EXCHANGE/rootDSE')  (CADRoutines::GetNamingContextData
[20:04:32] Accessing Domain Controller 'PROFILES
[20:04:32] 'EXCHANGE' is running Exchange Server 2000 or late
[20:04:32] Source server read from settings file is 'EXCHANGE'
[20:04:32] Reading list of subjects for messages to be selected from file '
[20:04:32] Reading list of attachment names for messages to be selected from file '
[20:04:32] List of folders to be ignored has been read. 0 folders in the list
[20:04:32] Current machine locale ID is 0x40
[20:04:32] Operating System Version 5.0 (Build 2195
[20:04:37] Error 8007203a opening an LDAP connection. ('LDAP://EXCHANGE/rootDSE')  (CADRoutines::GetNamingContextData
[20:04:37] Accessing Domain Controller 'PROFILES
[20:04:37] 'EXCHANGE' is running Exchange Server 2000 or late
[20:04:37] Searching the Active Directory for mailboxes homed on the following databases
[20:04:37] CN=Mailbox store,CN=Traders,CN=InformationStore,CN=EXCHANGE,CN=Servers,CN=First Administrative Group,CN=Administrative Groups,CN=First Organization,CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=Traders,DC=com,DC=c
[20:04:37] Found 44 mailboxes, in the Active Directory, homed on the specified databases
[20:04:40] Using attribute 'PR_MESSAGE_DELIVERY_TIME' for date operations
[20:04:40] Merging data into target store. The program will copy only those messages that do not exist in the target store
[20:04:40] Option to copy deleted items from the dumpster has been selected. Recoverable deleted items will only be copied when extracting data out of mailboxes on servers running Microsoft Exchange Server version 5.5 or later
[20:04:40] Folder permissions will be saved to the target store. Any existing folder permissions in the target store will be overwritten
[20:04:40] Associated folder data will be copied to the target store
[20:04:40] Using 'English (US)' (0x409) as the default locale (Code page 1252
[20:04:40] All mailboxes will be processed, regardless of local
[20:04:40] Initializing worker thread (Thread0
[20:04:40] Copying data from mailbox 'Angele Prikian' ('Johnh') on Server 'EXCHANGE' to file 'C:\EXMERGEDATA\Johnh.PST'
[20:04:40] Error extracting information from server DN '' (CMapiSession::GetInfoFromProfile
[20:04:40] Errors encountered. Copy process aborted for mailbox 'Angele Prikian' ('Johnh')
[20:04:41] Number of items copied from the source store for all mailboxes processed:
[20:04:41] Total number of folders processed in the source store:
[20:04:41] 0 mailboxes successfully processed. 1 mailboxes were not successfully processed. 0 non-fatal errors encountered
[20:04:41] Process completion time: 00:00:00

0
anonymous (74725)

  Hi John,

  Check out Q323546 this will explain and the error with exmerge and should
resolve the issue you are seeing.

  Nanben

  "John" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
  > I am getting the following error when trying to use exmerge
  >
  > can anyone please help?

  > Microsoft Exchange Mailbox Merge Program, v4.00.021
  > Start Logging:February 27, 2004   20:04:31
  > [20:04:31] Logging Level: None
  > [20:04:31] Reading settings from file 'C:\Program
Files\Exchsrvr\BIN\EXMERGE.INI'.
  > [20:04:32] Error 8007203a opening an LDAP connection.
('LDAP://EXCHANGE/rootDSE')  (CADRoutines::GetNamingContextData)
  > [20:04:32] Accessing Domain Controller 'PROFILES'
  > [20:04:32] 'EXCHANGE' is running Exchange Server 2000 or later
  > [20:04:32] Source server read from settings file is 'EXCHANGE'.
  > [20:04:32] Reading list of subjects for messages to be selected from
file ''
  > [20:04:32] Reading list of attachment names for messages to be selected
from file ''
  > [20:04:32] List of folders to be ignored has been read. 0 folders in the
list.
  > [20:04:32] Current machine locale ID is 0x408
  > [20:04:32] Operating System Version 5.0 (Build 2195)
  > [20:04:37] Error 8007203a opening an LDAP connection.
('LDAP://EXCHANGE/rootDSE')  (CADRoutines::GetNamingContextData)
  > [20:04:37] Accessing Domain Controller 'PROFILES'
  > [20:04:37] 'EXCHANGE' is running Exchange Server 2000 or later
  > [20:04:37] Searching the Active Directory for mailboxes homed on the
following databases:
  > [20:04:37] CN=Mailbox
store,CN=Traders,CN=InformationStore,CN=EXCHANGE,CN=Servers,CN=First
Administrative Group,CN=Administrative Groups,CN=First
Organization,CN=Microsoft
Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=Traders,DC=com,DC=cy
  > [20:04:37] Found 44 mailboxes, in the Active Directory, homed on the
specified databases.
  > [20:04:40] Using attribute 'PR_MESSAGE_DELIVERY_TIME' for date
operations.
  > [20:04:40] Merging data into target store. The program will copy only
those messages that do not exist in the target store.
  > [20:04:40] Option to copy deleted items from the dumpster has been
selected. Recoverable deleted items will only be copied when extracting data
out of mailboxes on servers running Microsoft Exchange Server version 5.5 or
later.
  > [20:04:40] Folder permissions will be saved to the target store. Any
existing folder permissions in the target store will be overwritten.
  > [20:04:40] Associated folder data will be copied to the target store.
  > [20:04:40] Using 'English (US)' (0x409) as the default locale (Code page
1252)
  > [20:04:40] All mailboxes will be processed, regardless of locale
  > [20:04:40] Initializing worker thread (Thread0)
  > [20:04:40] Copying data from mailbox 'Angele Prikian' ('Johnh') on
Server 'EXCHANGE' to file 'C:\EXMERGEDATA\Johnh.PST'.
  > [20:04:40] Error extracting information from server DN ''
(CMapiSession::GetInfoFromProfile)
  > [20:04:40] Errors encountered. Copy process aborted for mailbox 'Angele
Prikian' ('Johnh').
  > [20:04:41] Number of items copied from the source store for all
mailboxes processed: 0
  > [20:04:41] Total number of folders processed in the source store: 0
  > [20:04:41] 0 mailboxes successfully processed. 1 mailboxes were not
successfully processed. 0 non-fatal errors encountered.
  > [20:04:41] Process completion time: 00:00:00

0
nanben (11)

Error when opening .csv files
Hi Whenever I try to open up a .csv file in Excel (2000) by either double clicking on the file or use the "Open"-menu it opens up the document without separating the columns at the comma. Everything goes into the first column. If I rename the file to become a .txt-file and then open it up in Excel it works just fine as long as I change the separator to a comma sign. What could be wrong? Regards Wayne I'm guessing that the list separator in the file is different from the list separator inside your windows setting. You could either continue doing what you're doing or...

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

Services error
I cannot start about 3 service on my exchange server5.5 and it gives this error when trying to start the information store - 'The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service returned service specific error 4294966767' have any body experienced this and what can i do? Please see the following article: 246272 XADM: Service Specific Error 4294966767 Appears, Information Store Stops http://support.microsoft.com/?id=246272 -- Hope that helps. ------------------------- Jaclynn Hiranaka Enterprise Messaging Support This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and c...

Re-install Outlook 2002

runtime error 2465: application-defined or object-defined error
I'm trying to use a button on a main form to change the sort order of a sub- subform.When I execute the following, I get runtime error 2465: application- defined or object-defined error. opting to debug, I find the line with orderbyon highlighted. Anybody see what's wrong? Private sub timesort_click() Forms![control]![worklist]![approved].Form.OrderBy = "Forms![control]! [worklist]![approved]![time]" Forms![control]![worklist]![approved].Form.OrderBy0n = True End Sub -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/a...

OLE Server Error
Hello: I receive a OLE Server error when I try to put a Word document into my publisher document. I am using Publisher97 and Word 2000. I have also tried using Publisher9y and Word97 and get the same thing. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. Go to the website www.microsoft.com/data and download and install the latest version of the MDAC Components for your operating system. -- Hi Cathy (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || Hello: || || I receive a OLE Server error when I try to put a Word || document into my publisher document....

Error Sending
I periodically get an error message that states. 553 To send mail, first check your mail with a valid POP account; this prevents unauthorized SPAM relaying. (#5.7.1) It won't send my mail. This only happens every so often. What could be wrong? ...

http virtual server error #2
We have an exchange 2003 sp2 setup on a cluster. anytime the server fails over the IIS host headers for the http virtual server are re stamped. We found the kb article here http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;287726 This worked beautifully on one of the clusters, but the other two give me error messages when attemping to go to the http virtual server properties via ESM. The error is: "Exchange System Manager" An unexpected error occured ID no: 8000ffff Exchange System Manager When you click ok, the properties do come up but the general tab is a...

Re-Enable CRM User

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

unhandled exeception error 0xC0000005 while debugging
hello friends i am using this code....and calling dll function...but when it goes to dll function while run time teher si error...."unhandled exeception error 0xC0000005 while debugging."" Can anybody help me how to come out of this error......thank you very much for your time and effort...... // MY CODE START FROM HERE void CArielProjectVer2Dlg::OnPriceChangeArielapictrl1(LPCTSTR SessionId, LPCTSTR RequestId, short MarketNo, LPCTSTR Market, LPCTSTR Bid, short BidDirection, LPCTSTR Ask, short AskDirection, LPCTSTR High, LPCTSTR Low, short MarketState, LPCTSTR Timestamp) { ...

Re: exmerge error

excel.exe has generated errors #2
Hello, Sorry for the cross post. I am receiving the following message: ""Excel.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows.You will need to restart the program An error log is being created."" when trying to open xls files that have been copied from another computer. Both Excel versions are the same and the file works on the source machine. I am copying it to and from a floppy which also works when opened on the source machine. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. -- Mrich -- Mrich Have you copied the file from the floppy to your hard...

Debug Error when starting Outlook
Hi, I have just installed Office XP and when I try to open Outlook, I get the following error message: Debug Error! Programe: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10|OUTLOOK.EXE abnormal program termination I have tried repair but this doesn't work. I would appreciate any advise. Thanks Dear, There are lot of workaround on this issue. 1. How about other programs - Word, Access etc - is that working? 2. Have you updated all of the patches and service packs? 3. Is OL opening after several attempts? 4. Have installed any Anitspam and Antivirus Program? 5. If yes then Please uninst...

re re re ????
nefertiti ??? ...

Error 1304
I purchased Outlook 2003 and installed it on my WIN XP machine. When I install the add-on personal folders backup tool (definately 2003 version) I get an error 1304 - cannot write to G:/PROG../MICROSO../OFFICE11/backaapl.exe I assume it's OK to have Outlook and Office installed on the G drive instead of the C drive. I tried changing the read permissions to write permission for OFFICE11 - no go. I installed the video update with no problems. Any ideas anyone? Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 1 (2600.xpsp2.030422-1633) System Manu...

Re:

Whoam I error
Hi Trying to write a sample program using SDK We get invalid acess error 405 when we use Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.BizUser bizUser = new Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.BizUser (); any idea? Lakshmi On order to determine whether your issue is due to a problem with either your crm environment or code can i suggest you try running one of the c# examples to see if that works. if it does at least we know its a coding issue and therefore can you isolate your code to a very small example and post the text here thanks "Lakshmi" <lakshmi@nospam.com> wrote in message news:011701c3946e$e66ef290$...

Re: Where should be the best place to stored Applcation Data Files?
"Giovanni Dicanio" <gdicanio@_NOSPAM_email_DOT_it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:... > BTW: this post by John Robbins is very interesting reading: > http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/default.aspx copy-and-pasto - the correct link is this: http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/archive/2008/07/10/in-defense-of-vista-and-the-challenges-facing-windows-7.aspx Giovanni And then there's this Vista security discussion from last Friday (cool date, 8/8/8): http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/08/08/1155208 -GB On Fri, 8 Aug 2008 18:50:23 +0200, ...

outlook 2007 send mail error
Trying to send mail and getting error Sending' reported error (0x8DE00006) : 'The operation failed I'm running office 2007 with office outlook connector I've removed the account and recreated it in outlook 2007 as well as repaired the outlook connector same error . Anyone know why and how to solve >? NVM solved "me" <1@1.com> wrote in message news:AD553921-E0A0-47A4-B9FE-912F0DE9F747@microsoft.com... > Trying to send mail and getting error > Sending' reported error (0x8DE00006) : 'The operation failed > I'm running of...

Re-enter payee information
I have been using MS Money to pay bills and frequent annoyance is when I type in the payee, the selection list never shows the payees. I type it in and have to re- enter the account number and everything. Doesn't make sense that i have to keep putting this in. Anyone know what I am doing wrong? I've checked these boards and found help with my passport problem but no entries on this issue. Money has two kinds of Payees. Explicit--those on the explicit list that shows in Accounts & Bills|Categories & Payees|Payees--and implicit--those that are recorded somewhere in a tra...

Error when tryin to insert a picture from file
Hi All, could someone please shed some light on this? I have an XP pro SP2 PC with Office 2003 with SP1. When I am designing a brochure in publisher and trying to insert a picture from file I get an error and publisher exits, losing any changes, the error message is that publisher has caused an error and "we are very sorry for the inconvenience, etc. etc." tell Microsoft about this problem, doesn't do absolutely anything (good help that is), can't find anything on the Microsoft site either. Some help would be appreciated, by the way I have an AMD Athlon 2400 with ...