RE: Can't connect to OWA

Lee Derbyshire [MVP] wrote:
> 404 means 'page not found'.  Have a look in IIS Manager on the OWA
> server, and make sure that it still has a Virtual Directory named
> 'Exchange'.
>
> Lee.

Yes, IIS has still a Virtual Directory named "Exchange". When I try to
connect via IE to the OWA from the OWA Server I see the logon form, but
after having provided any username and password (or domain\username and
password) I receive the HTTP 404 error.

0
Andrea

OWA - EXCHANGE 2003
I just installed exchange 2003 with server 2003 SBS. Exchange works great but I cannot get my email thru OWA. If I type http://99.99.99.99/, this talkes me to my server but if I type http://99.99.99.99/exchange , it just error out that page cannot be displayed. 99.99.99.99 is not my real public IP address here. I am looking for some king of steps/instruction to install/configure IIS on exchange 2003. Thanks On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 18:02:25 GMT, "Mac" <mac@hotmail.com> wrote: > >I just installed exchange 2003 with server 2003 SBS. > >Exchange works great bu...

global catalog connections
lately we are experiencing slow outlook start ups investigating this I noticed thru the connection status that outlook is always connecting to an offsite DC instead of the DC in the same site or the DC at the site of the XC server our setup is an HQ office with the datacenter holding one XC server and two GC servers + a number of branch offices each holding a GC server XC server is 2k7SP1, Outlook clients are all 2k7SP2 what could be the reason of outlook using an offsite GC? I already checked SPN entries (exchangeAB/server) and updated the missing ones thnx On ...

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

Re-install Outlook 2002

Re-Enable CRM User

Close Connection Question
I use transferspreadsheet (link) to bring Excel sheets into my managers database. I have gone into Excel and set the sheets to shared but still some users who try to access that same sheet will get a message that it is in use by another user, which causes their computer to put up the debug message. Is it possible to close that connection after the sheet has been linked and updated the table? Or is there a better way? Or would it be possible to have each user load their own copy? What is the best solution for this? Thanks, Milt -- Milton Purdy ACCESS State of Arkansas no s...

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

The "From" field of OWA is disappeared
We have a existing Exchange Server 2000 running in Windows Server 2000, clients usually using Microsoft Outlook Web Access to access her mailbox mail. She wonder that the "From" field of OWA is disappeared. How to make the "From" field appear again? I appreciate all of you. If she is not able to see the From field when viewing emails in the Inbox then she may have selected another view. Check that the view selected is Messages. This should have the From field. Regards, -- Francine Otterson President, San Diego Outlook User Group "cytam21" <cytam2...

Re: exmerge error

Connect Windows 7 to SBS 2003
Spent the last eight hours trying to connect my W7 workstation to a fresh install of SBS 2003 premium. When running http://server/connectcomputer/, I would get as far as providing a username and password for setup when a popup would inform me, "The list of users and computers could not be found. Make sure that the Small Business Server network adapters are configured correctly.". I have only one NIC, I can see the shared folders on my server and even connect to them. My server is not running DHCP or DNS and I think these might be my problem. I did run windows update and...

Entourage 2008 Web Services edition (13.0.3) and " Unable to establish a secure connection" error
One of our users had his Entourage 2008 upgraded to EWS (13.0.3). He is using Leopard 10.5.8. Since the upgrade he is getting an error/warning message after he provides his login credentials: "Unable to establish a secure connection to exchnlb.txstate.edu because the server name or IP address does not match the name or IP address of the server's certificate." This looks very similar to an issue that was address by the 12.1.2 update. There are no reports of other users which this issue. I use the same version of EWS as the user. There is an ability to capture i...

OWA SSL Redirection
I am sure this is the millionth time someone has asked this. I have googled but can't find an answer that works. I have followed the Microsoft KB (Q555126) and other suggestions to enable automatic redirection so when people go to http://owa internally, they will be redirected to https://owa. I have also enabled Forms Based Authentication. Something interesting is that when I use either Mozilla 1.6 or Firefox 0.8, the redirection works. It's only when Internet Explorer is used, I get a generic 403 error. It's not the regular 403.4 error. I actually modified all the 403...

Junk Email Filter in OWA
Hello I am looking for a switch or option in OWA 2003 to disable or turn off the Junk Email filter for a users within my exchange site. I know how to shut it down individually but have been asked to disable it for our entire site. Any one know if such a switch exists or a way to acomplish this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks -- Mike Breen Hi Mike, What are you trying to achieve here? Remove the junk email folder or stop SPAM messages from being delivered there?. Do you also realize this folder is created also created when you have IMF on your Exchange server and clients co...

re re re ????
nefertiti ??? ...

Re:

Re: Where should be the best place to stored Applcation Data Files?
"Giovanni Dicanio" <gdicanio@_NOSPAM_email_DOT_it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:... > BTW: this post by John Robbins is very interesting reading: > http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/default.aspx copy-and-pasto - the correct link is this: http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/archive/2008/07/10/in-defense-of-vista-and-the-challenges-facing-windows-7.aspx Giovanni And then there's this Vista security discussion from last Friday (cool date, 8/8/8): http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/08/08/1155208 -GB On Fri, 8 Aug 2008 18:50:23 +0200, ...

Re-enter payee information
I have been using MS Money to pay bills and frequent annoyance is when I type in the payee, the selection list never shows the payees. I type it in and have to re- enter the account number and everything. Doesn't make sense that i have to keep putting this in. Anyone know what I am doing wrong? I've checked these boards and found help with my passport problem but no entries on this issue. Money has two kinds of Payees. Explicit--those on the explicit list that shows in Accounts & Bills|Categories & Payees|Payees--and implicit--those that are recorded somewhere in a tra...

Re: Outlook locks up with a officelifeboathang
"Andy Lay" <58746@gmail.com> wrote in message news:... > Message-ID: <a7b660e6180d48ddae1e1df6c5775272@newspe.com> > X-Mailer: http://www.umailcampaign.com, ip log:72.24.97.26 > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general > NNTP-Posting-Host: 22.bb.5446.static.theplanet.com 70.84.187.34 > Path: TK2MSFTNGP01.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl!newspe.com > Lines: 1 > Xref: TK2MSFTNGP01.phx.gbl microsoft.public.outlook.general:737044 > > Hi Swinglower- > > I have luck as you do :) A Chief Exec machine with this very issue....

Re: Share sub-folder in Inbox
I already grant the permission to right person and add secondary mailbox to the exchange account, in his outlook folder list, he can see the shared mailbox, but only mailbox not the sub-folder, if we share those sub-folders individually, then we can view under shared mailbox, but this shouldn't be the way. we want it sub-folder can be viewed and not be set one by one. any idea? thanks Henry "Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" <suemvp@outlookcode.com> wrote in message news:%237hESO3PFHA.508@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... Either you haven't completed the process of granting permission...

RE: Apply this critical update from M$
--wmhrdizzoa Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="axyeonzy"; type="multipart/alternative" --axyeonzy Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="innmlsikefhcqjc" --innmlsikefhcqjc Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to continue keep...

Possible to run Exchange 5.5 OWA on IIS 5 (Win2k)?
I'd like to find out whether it's possible (or even a good idea) to run Exchange 5.5 OWA on IIS 5 on a Win2k SP4 server. What are the things I should watch out for? I plan to run IISLockdown tool also. What are the components I must keep in order to keep OWA running correctly? thank you Hi, You can run 5.5 OWA on IIS 5 with no problem. If you are going to run IIS Lockdown, then you will need to review the following Knowledge Base article: 309508 XCCC: IIS Lockdown and URLscan Configurations in an Exchange Environment http://support.microsoft.com/?id=309508 -- Thanks, James B...

CRM to SL connection
Hi everybody, Does somebody knows any non-commercial (free) application to connect Microsoft Dynamics CRM to Microsoft Dynamics SL?, specificaly we need to read product and price lists catalogs. Thank you in advance for your responses. ======= @lexMC ======= ...