Random Users Calendars not viewable

We recently moved our Exchange 2003 server to another machine.  Since doing
so, we have random users whose calendar will only apear as \\\\\\  when we
try to invite them to a meeting.  I have tried to replicate the Schedule+
Free Busy folder but this has not worked either.  Any suggestions?
0
Kevin105 (377)

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 04:32:01 -0700, Kevin
<Kevin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>We recently moved our Exchange 2003 server to another machine.  Since doing
>so, we have random users whose calendar will only apear as \\\\\\  when we
>try to invite them to a meeting.  I have tried to replicate the Schedule+
>Free Busy folder but this has not worked either.  Any suggestions?

Have them start Outlook with the /cleanfreebusy switch and see if that
fixes it.

0
adavid (8731)

Sharing Contacts, Calendars, Activities, ...
How could I share Calendars, Contacts, and Tasks within a Public Folder? It seems a silly question, but I need to link Contacts and Tasks within public folders and not in local folders. If you have "owner" rights, you can add users to the Security settings for the Public Folder... Give them the rights you want (Read/Write/Create/Delete/etc.). -- Regards, Hank Arnold "Michele Nappa" <mnappa.mi@email.it> wrote in message news:Osr%23klbtEHA.1272@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > How could I share Calendars, Contacts, and Tasks within a Public Folder? > It > se...

User defined fields
Hey all, Just wanted to know if there is any way to create user defined fields on a transacation level? This is exactly what the Extender module is designed to do. Also, using Modified & VBA you can use the DUOS (Dynamics User Object Store) to store additional data at the transaction level. It is also possible to add additional fields using a Dexterity Customisation, if you have access to Dexterity Development resources. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer - Great Plains Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Dynamics (formerly M...

Web pages to view/modify AD users fields
Hi, does anyone knows some preconfigured web pages (ASP/ASP.NET with integrated authentication) to let each user view modify his own AD attributes (Phone, Mobile, FAX, etc.) ? Before starting developing, I'm cehcking is something already exists. Thanks. Massimo. Hello M, Try this one: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=modify+active+directory+from+web+page Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ** Please do NOT email, only reply to Newsgroups ** HELP us help YOU!!! http://www.blakja...

Controlling user access to MS CRM in a Multi-tenant environment.
Hi all, How can i prevent concurrent user logging to CRM concurrently using same logging details. the client has one licence, but other staff members are able to log onto CRM use same credentials at the same time. i want to be able to prevent othe people from logging in if there one already logged in. -- ...

Help with users
I already have Money that I use for my personal information. I am a bookkeeper and I have a client that has multiple accounts besides his business account that I keep up with. I would like to put all of his personal information in Money also but I do not want to open up Money and see his accounts and mine. Is there a way to install two different applications and use this way or what is your suggestion? Also when I backup to store information on another computer will I be able to do this without mixing up the two? Any help will be appreciated. You can create a separate Money file for your...

User Controls Gets bigger
Hi all, As I insert the customer User Controls on the for everything becomes bigger i.e. controls and the overall size but not the font Any suggestion why this would happen Thank you in advance, Samuel "Samuel" <smshulman@hotmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:eRdb3tluKHA.732@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > As I insert the customer User Controls on the for everything becomes > bigger i.e. controls and the overall size but not the font > > Any suggestion why this would happen > > Thank you in advance, > Samuel...

MS Outlook
Here's the situation: I want to prevent MS Outlook users from sending any attached files larger than 3 mb. My company is in a small office environment. We have about 35 PC's running everything from Outlook 97 to Outlook 2003. We are using a Cobalt Qube email server, which is about five or six years old. It does an adequate job most of the time. However, it has limited administrative features. Every so often, one of our sales people will send out an email with a large attachment - 6 mb, 12 mb, yesterday it was 19 mb. It was addressed to 12 people on staff. Needless to say it crushed ...

random number
I am trying to randomly select 20 out of 500 in a data set that I have. I would like excel to generate the selection. Thanks Rob Hi one way: - use a helper column and insert the formula =RAND() for all rows - now sort with this helper column - use the first 20 entries -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Rob wrote: > I am trying to randomly select 20 out of 500 in a data set that I > have. I would like excel to generate the selection. > > Thanks > Rob ...

Displaying contents of more than 1 task folder in the calendar pane of Outlook 2003?
Hi All, I'm wondering if it's possible to show the contents of more than 1 task folder in the calendar pane of Outlook 2003? To keep track of various projects, I've created sub-task folders in which I keep the tasks related to just that project. However, I'd like to be able to view a 'master list' of the tasks I have outstanding. I know I can probably gather them all together in an Advanced Search, but was hoping there was a solution that didn't require me to proactively go looking for all the tasks. For the same reason, I was a little disappointed that you don...

Normal users can install and use windows updates due to templates
I have a problem in that a lot of the users in the network are able to use windows update, even though they don't have the permissions to do so. I think this was set up so people could install iTunes and the like, but I'm not sure, (I've only been working here for four weeks). I would like it so that people can still install iTunes and similar programs, but they cant access windows update. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks Matt In a corporate network why would you want normal users to have permissions to install iTunes and similar programs? You can pr...

Can't get Calendar reminders? ? ?
Ever so often my calendar won't forward reminders to my live mail address. All the settings are correct, but I don't get reminders. It has done this before, and it self-corrected. But it's not sending reminders at the moment. Anyone else having this problem? Any ideas how to correct it? Ray, I've had it on an for forever.. Never did understand or receive a valid reason regardless of Live ID = sign on in WLM, WLMsgr, web UI or any possible combination of=20 same. What even perplexes me more...the same account in the Outlook Hotmail = Connector in Offic...

Not allowing users the ability to edit a cell
Hi there In my database, I have included an age calculation as a control source. How do I set it up so that users can not make changes to this variable? Thank you in advance for your help. On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 22:35:01 -0800, forest8 <forest8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi there > >In my database, I have included an age calculation as a control source. > >How do I set it up so that users can not make changes to this variable? > >Thank you in advance for your help. If the Control Source of the textbox is a calculated expression, it's ...

scheduled appointments appear on weekly calendar do not appear on.
scheduled appointments appear on daily and weekly calendars do not appear on monthly calendar. Always did in past. Could it be windows 7 issue? "gardiapw44" <gardiapw44@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F1E07907-B07E-4351-8505-B2BF1EFF43A9@microsoft.com... > scheduled appointments appear on daily and weekly calendars do not appear on > monthly calendar. Always did in past. Could it be windows 7 issue? What Outlook version? Do you sync with a handheld? -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

share Outlook 2003 between Win XP Pro user accounts?
How do I go about sharing Outlook 2003 between Windows XP Professional User Accounts? Is there a way that two Windows identities can both use the same Outlook Contacts and Messages (at separate times, depending on which Windows identity you're logged into)? Thanks! Yes, simply create a new PST file with File/New and store it in a place where all users can access them (not in my documents, but for exaple in c:\shared data) and name the file so that you can identify it (such as public foldes). Copy all your public data it in foldes you like. Switch to the other user then open the fil...

Access Calendar to Julian Conversions
I have a database with dates in the MM/DD/YYYY format and I need to convert them to julian dates. Is there a built in function in Access that will do this? Depends what you mean by "Julian Date". If you'll looking to represent the date as the day number in the year, (yyyy.ddd, so that today is 2004.177), try: Format(MyDate, "yyyy") & "." & Format(Format(MyDate, "y"), "000") -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Dave" <gatorsteele@cs.com> wrote in message news:217...

View mulitple user calendars simultaneously.
Is it possible to view multilple user calendars at once? We are using Outlook XP. Thanks. =?Utf-8?B?REpS?= <DJR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:E979410F- A7FE-4E99-89E0-8E9AC750DB21@microsoft.com: > Is it possible to view multilple user calendars at once? We are using > Outlook XP. Thanks. > Yes. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Stockholm Consulting Group/KSG http://www.scgab.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr/computers/onenotefaq.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post...

calendar #3
Where is my old wkscal.exe calaendar program? I used it all the time last year and now that i am upgraded it will not work. I don't want any of the new fancier programs. Just want my old one back. I think it's from the old MS Office prog. Thx jbarrysprint04@earthlink.net You realize that it is a MS Works program and has nothing to do with Excel? Regards, Peo Sjoblom "jbar" wrote: > Where is my old wkscal.exe calaendar program? I used it all the time last > year and now that i am upgraded it will not work. I don't want any of the new > fancier programs....

save changes to calendar
I have Publisher 2003 and would like to make a calendar. How to save changes to the design, and then be able to apply modified design across any selected date range? I do not want to go in and modify each and every page. Thanks for your help. The only workaround is to modify your first month, copy/paste, edit the numbers and the month name. Insert 11 pages, one for each month. Calendars are tables, changing the numbers is easy. Getting publications to look the way we desire always takes a little work. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Amygdala" <Amygdala@discuss...

Problem with 'ghost' calendar invites and delivery failures
Hello, We are experiencing two strange issues with our Exchange 2003 (SBS 2003) server. They seemed to first begin when we removed a user from Active Directory: 1) When inviting user A in the company calendar, user B consistently receives the same invite. 2) When inviting user B in the company calendar, the inviter receives a delivery failure for user C (previously removed from Active Directory or Exchange). 3) There also seems to be an issue with notifcations that a user accepts or declines a calendar invite, even though that user never even received the invite. We've doub...

IIS reset for one user only
Hello, I have one user who can't link appointments from Outlook and also at the same time the user can't create appointments from CRM Web client as well. It will hang outlook and IExplorer. If I check task manager is starts Offlb.exe, meaning outlook is hung. If I reset IIS on crm server, the user is ok, he can create appointments and link them, the web client is ok as well. When this is happening none of the other users who create appointments and linked them to CRM are affected. After a day or so goes by, the same user have same issues. The only thing that fixes it is the II...

Emailing Office Attachments To PC Users
When I send MS Office attachments (Word, Xcel, PP) to pc users in my office they can NOT open the attachments without first saving to disk and telling the PC what program to use to open it. Is there a way to correct this? Shouldn't the PC recognize the attached document? Very cumbersome. Other than that my mac works seamlessly in my office environment. Do you attend the extension to your files? On 28.2.2007 16:24, in article 1172676291.473145.100640@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com, "s.ballardsignup@mac.com" <s.ballardsignup@mac.com> wrote: > When I send MS Office a...

calendar unexpected error
I am having a problem with the calendars in CRM 3.0 Whenever i try to open the calendars (service/workplace) it gives me: "Error, unexpected error!" I can however shedule appointments, which also are saved in my outlook calendar. Allthough on saving the appointment i get the message: "General failure in scheduling engine" The appointment is still saved in my outlook calendar though. Any suggestions? What version of ASP.Net are you using on the CRM Web Site? I had the same problem and another issue with the reports that went away when I changed the ASP.Net version fr...

Tracking emails sent by a specific user
Is there a quick and simply way of seeing a copy of all messages a specific user sends (Exchange 2000). I guess that switching on the logging to full will allow me track it but do want to have to trawl through a huge log file that contains irrelevant information. A copy of any messages this user sends, forwarded to me, but without the sender knowing would be ideal. I know I could setup outlook rules to do something similar but really want to control things invisibly from the Exchange server, any ideas? TIA KS In news:02032E13-38F7-4570-8CCA-EAEBDC72DFEE@microsoft.com, K.Sandla...

XP Login & Users
How do I use the XP login and let others use Outlook. The fault shows that they do not have rights to use the .pst file. "jrollins" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03aa01c3d7ad$10b04f50$a001280a@phx.gbl... > How do I use the XP login and let others use Outlook. The > fault shows that they do not have rights to use the .pst > file. You need to move "the" pst file to a shared location...... ...

change the look of a calendar, then apply it to the whole year
How do I change the look of a Calendar, for example enlarging it or changing the fonts without having to make the change to each subesquent month? I have tried saving the calendar as a template, reopening it, and then extending the time period, but it still just reverts back to the original design for subsequent months. I would really like to design my own calendar. How can I do that in Publisher? If I can't, then can you recommend software where I can? Thanks in advance! Hi DNL (DNL@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || How do I change the look of a Calendar...