Random Users Calendars not viewable

We recently moved our Exchange 2003 server to another machine.  Since doing
so, we have random users whose calendar will only apear as \\\\\\  when we
try to invite them to a meeting.  I have tried to replicate the Schedule+
Free Busy folder but this has not worked either.  Any suggestions?
0
Kevin105 (377)

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 04:32:01 -0700, Kevin
<Kevin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>We recently moved our Exchange 2003 server to another machine.  Since doing
>so, we have random users whose calendar will only apear as \\\\\\  when we
>try to invite them to a meeting.  I have tried to replicate the Schedule+
>Free Busy folder but this has not worked either.  Any suggestions?

Have them start Outlook with the /cleanfreebusy switch and see if that
fixes it.

0
adavid (8731)

Allow users to change completed Service Activities
It would really be nice to allow a user to update completed service activities as they sometimes forget to add data or provide incorrect data. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-...

Delegate multiple calendars for Manager
Question Hi - I need to delegate the calendars for 12 department members to my manager. Is there any way to do this, other than on a user-by-user basis? Thank you Hi, You can set calendar permissions using pfdavadmin (can be found on MS web). Leif "TheITDude" <TheITDude@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D276128F-1639-4AA9-9B05-5ABB1663433A@microsoft.com... > Question > Hi - I need to delegate the calendars for 12 department members to my > manager. Is there any way to do this, other than on a user-by-user basis? > > Thank you ...

Random
How to get random numbers random(0xff) ? int RandomNumber = (rand() * 0xff) / RAND_MAX; -- Bjarne Nielsen "]GHO[" <yousefk@taux01.nsc.com> skrev i en meddelelse news:0b6a01c3a84c$5733a890$a501280a@phx.gbl... > How to get random numbers random(0xff) ? rnd()%0x100; or rnd() & 0xff; Ruben On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 04:07:13 -0800, "]GHO[" <yousefk@taux01.nsc.com> wrote: >How to get random numbers random(0xff) ? ...

how to exclude some users from exchange
Hello. To set the stage, I am not an Exchange admin nor do I know muc about the server side of things, but I am in need of some help/advic and hoped someone could point me in the proper direction. I have been hosting the website and email (pop) for a particular domai for several years. Recently the client implemented an in-house M Exchange solution for their email accounts. This was not done in plac of the pop3 email accounts that I am hosting for them, but rather i addition to. Apparently they have their Exchange server configured to 'pull external email from the pop3 server, while &#...

Managing User Quotas
I have a sales guy that needs his exchange quota moved up. his mailbox is full and he isn;t in the office. I don;t want any of his customer to be getting bounce back like when i emailed him. How can i change his exchange mailbox quota? On Fri, 2 Mar 2007 15:02:09 -0800, LMI <LMI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a sales guy that needs his exchange quota moved up. his mailbox is >full and he isn;t in the office. I don;t want any of his customer to be >getting bounce back like when i emailed him. How can i change his exchange >mailbox quota? Properties of his ...

Adding a Public calendar to "My Calendars"
I cannot seem to get an Exchange Public Calendar folder to show up under the "My Calendars" section. I did right-click on the public folder and add it to the favorites, no luck. I even ran the the following: outlook.exe /cleanviews and outlook.exe /resetnavpane No luck. Please help! Thanks. "Starabilias" <me@mymail.com> wrote in message news:e0go3J6MJHA.1204@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > I cannot seem to get an Exchange Public Calendar folder to show up under > the "My Calendars" section. I did right-click on the public folder and add >...

Random Numbers not Random
When I create random numbers for an application with the following code, they do not appear to be truely random. Me.RandomNumber = Int(9 * Rnd + 1) ' Random Number 1-9 If I have two users setting side by side, they frequently get the same results when they start up Am I missing somthing? Any help would be appreciated -- Frank Wagner fwagner111@aol.com Frank, Have you tried a Randomize statement just before the RND? That should do it. -- hth Al Campagna Microsoft Access MVP http://home.comcast.net/~cccsolutions/index.html "Find a job tha...

Multiple Users
I have multiple user accounts on my Windows Vista. I know how to set up email accounts under my own. But when I try to set up email in one of the sub users (childs) I cant seem to get the email to work. I can add the account, I have set all the items the same way they appear in my own emails but I keep getting a request for user name and password etc. and then errors. How do I set up an email account for other users on my computer Copy and paste the error messages please. "lesann1" <lesann1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:875778F8-CCAB-42C4-A1...

Add users to SQL Server
Not exactly sure where I am likely to get an answer to this question, so have cross-posted to a couple of Access and SQL Server newsgroups. I've got an Access database that I need to migrate to SQL Server (too many users over a wireless network). I've upsized the tables to SQL Server, and linked the tables to the Access application using a ODBC connection. Tomorrow, I intend to make these DSN-less connections. I'm relatively new to SQL Server, but I would assume that the next step would be to add my users to the SQL Server, assign them to my database, and assign them to a...

Exchange server randomly asking random users to Authenticate randomly...
Has anyone had a problem like this where a user is in their Exchange mailbox using Outlook 2003 and the server prompts them for their credentials? If they hit cancel and exit out of Outlook and run it again it lets them into their mailbox. Thank you, Benjamin Pls make sure the outlook 2003 Client does not using Cache mode If is ,pls clearn this option -- Jammy "Benjamin Chan" <bchan[pleasenospam]@controlproductsinc.com> ���g��l��s�D :#BxdizrtEHA.3972@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Has anyone had a problem like this where a user is in their Exchange mailbox > using Outlo...

Generating Correlated Random Values in Excel
Hi Mike, Thanks so much for your advice. I think that I have it figured out, but can you confirm this for me? I can't afford to screw this up. If mean(inflation) = .031 stdev(inflation) = .047 mean(stock return) = .106 stdev(stock return) = .204 Column Headers: A B C D 1 Z1 Z2 Inflation Stock Return Data Generation Formulas A2 =NORMINV(RAND(),0,1) B2 =NORMINV(RAND(),0,1) C2 =0.031+0.047*A2 D2 =0.106+0.204*(A2*rho+B2*(1-rho^2)^0.5) Are these formulas correct to generate the random data? Particularly cell D2. Does this give me a complete value that t...

limiting user functions
Does anyone know of a way to limit user functions on Exchange 2000? Specifically a way to create a receive only user... How about a listing of what, if any, restrictions can be imposed on a user and how? I wondered about a group policy template but haven't found anything. Any relevant suggestions would be appreciated. Here is a link that explains how this can be done: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF009.html Hope this helps -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Ted" <tedpegram@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:F54...

Changing user listed in Splash Screen
When we launch Office applications on our Macs the splash screen displays the name of the user that Office is registered to. We don't normally register Office to our individual users, but it must pull their name from somewhere and put it in the splash screen. My question is, where does it get this information and how can I change it, short of reinstalling Office? If a user leaves the company or we put someone else on a particular computer we'd like to change this. It's not a big deal, but just wondered if there is a way to do this. Thanks, Beth bphillips <bphillips@fastline....

User Rights
I have a win 2000 pro workstation..when I am logged on as a administrator Publisher loads fine but when logged on as a user (School Pupil) this message appears. "Publisher is closing because of low memory or because your hard disk is full" I am assuming that this is a security issue and have already tried to set permissions on various folders relating to Publisher.By the way the machine in question has a 30gb hdd and 128mb sdram. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Andrew <Andyjbee@btopenworld.com>... > I have a win 2000 pro...

Multiple Users 10-25-07
My company will be using an accesss database so that multiple users can input information at one time. How do we do this so that no one will overwrite the others work? We do not want it to be read only, is there a way to do that? Look at this link on "Splitting a Microsoft Access Database" http://www.databasedev.co.uk/split_a_database.html -- Good Luck BS"D "Nat" wrote: > My company will be using an accesss database so that multiple users can input > information at one time. How do we do this so that no one will overwrite the > others work? We do...

How to disable mobile access for all users, then enable it one by
Hello, Anyone know how to disable mobile access for all users in Exchange 2k3 SP1, Window 2k3, then we will enable users one by one per approval. I tried Admodify 2.0, however, I cannot find any mobile access option. TIA. Not sure how to disable them all at once but I do know how to disable per user. Using ESM if you can run the Exchange Tasks on each mailbox to either disable or Enable Remote Access "EX Admin" <EXAdmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:039FD851-48BA-4BC9-9223-C625607022BD@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > Anyone know how to disab...

ALL emails end up in the users
All users are seeing ALL their incoming outlook e-mail showing up in their "My Work -> Assigned" queue's, even though their individual settings under Personal Options are selected as "Email messages that contain a Microsoft CRM tracking token". can anybody lead us to a solution to this problem? Thanks, Gavin I'm having the same problem! Would be good if someone have an idea... "Gavin Steiner" wrote: > All users are seeing ALL their incoming outlook e-mail showing up in their > "My Work -> Assigned" queue's, even thoug...

Calendar access only
Hi there, I have a weird problem here, one of our secretaries has to access our boss' calendar, but she is working out of site. If she put our boss' calendar in outlook 2003, everything is OK, she can look at it and add/modify anything. However, she is working out of here, she only can access our Exchange server by Outlook Web Access, so I made a URL for her, https://mail.myuniversity.edu/exchange/OurBoss/Calendar, she can access our boss' calendar using the URL, but cannot add/modify appointment. Neither "New" button nor "Save and Close" button is in th...

Export list of users
We have an Exchange 2003 sp1 and I need to print not all but the active mailboxes. I have some mailboxes that are hidden so I do not want to print those. I need to get a list of users. I tried AD but first you have to go to every container to export them which we have too many for every divisions and also it does not specify if the account is hidden or live, and from Exchange System Manager it is the same. I have to go to every mailbox store and export the the list of mailboxes which actually it does not show if they are hidden or not. So I thought to do it from Outlook's addre...

Users on outlook
I want to separate messages coming into outllok into different folders and have them visisble with different users on xp. Example I have a two folders set up under my user name on xp. When a diiferent person logs on xp under a different name, they can see the folders but not the e- mails in the folder. Also they can't see any e-mails in outlook that I have checked??? alas <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I want to separate messages coming into outllok into > different folders and have them visisble with different > users on xp. Example I have a two folde...

Routing mails to another domain for the same user in this domain
Hi, We have couple of outside vendors in our work place who have their email address here. But they would like to have any email communication that comes to this email address to be either forwarded or sent to their email address. I checked in Exchange 2003 to add their email address but could not do it. Went to the properties of the User / Exchange General / Delivery Options and found that I could only add the email address from my AD and could not add the users outside email address. Any suggestions or is there a way to do it? thanks, Neil We usually create contacts for the ext...

Urgent: Exchange 2003 user missing emails...
Hi there. SBS, Exchange 2003. One user seems to be missing items from his inbox from a certain date period. He logs into multiple computers, I have checked the usual things such as local PST's, Archive Folders, Views and Recover Deleted Items to no avail. There is a backup on the server, is this the best way to go about recovering the items? http://searchexchange.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid43_gci969555,00.html Anything else I can try? Anyone know where these messages could have gone? Thanks for your time. Colin. You could use a Recovery Storage Group and Exmerge to g...

random pages
I have developed pages that randomly define a set of normal lung function data based on gender, age and height. I have applied formulas to this data simulate 5 classic lung function abnormalities (normal, restrictive, obstructive, mixed and early obstructive.) Currently the sheets that define the abnormal are named by one of the above lung abnormalities. I would like to present data from random pages in a work book to students and rather than have the pages named by the abnormality be named a simulated patient name. My questions. Can I have the name of a sheet set to equal data from to ...

All User Accounts Don't Show in Logon Window
I have five User Accounts (one of which is Administrator and one of which is Guest). However, only two accounts show when I log on (two of the 'other' accounts). How do I get all the accounts to show in the logon window? Thank you....... I should add that I'd like to set up an Administrator account but it won't let me name it Administrator because it says there's alread an account by that name. I can't find it. On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 21:35:26 -0400, five256@NOwhere.com wrote: >I have five User Accounts (one of which is Administrator and one of which &g...

Random Distribution
I need to randomly order numbers from a list or range of consecutive whole numbers, such that each number is listed only once. Can this be done in excel using functions, formulas or whatever? I want to incorporate it into a spreadsheet with a macro to automatically generate the list and use it to randomly designate selected entries. "Rick via OfficeKB.com" wrote: > I need to randomly order numbers from a list or range of consecutive whole > numbers, such that each number is listed only once. Can this be done in > excel using functions, formulas or whatever? I want to...