queue

I have this problem
I have to fix local delivery queue at exc2000
Situation
Branch of the company needs to use different (sub)domain than headoffice. For example: headoffice is @microsoft.com and branch is @branch.microsoft.com. Both are usin' exc2000 within one domain. ISP holds all related records for domains(MX,etc.)
All mailservers needs to send all mails over ISP SMTP relay,(every exc2000 user different ISP) but public folders needs to be replicated.When I tried to send mail from HQ to @branch.microsoft.com,all mails will stay in SMTP queue "unreachable destination", the same for branch sent for @microsoft.com. All other domains are workin' fine. Is there any way to setup those servers to sent ALL mails over ISP relay SMTP, even if there is mail server for local domain?

Queues #6
We have an exchange server and we currently have 443 messages in the smtp queue. We have done force connection but coming back with the following message. The remote server didnt respond. Unsure what the next step is. We have got around this by rebooting, before but lost all emails. Can anybody help Thanks Are your forwarding to a smart host? Can you telnet to the remote server on port 25 successfully? -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "peter" <peter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message...

View to show Cases not assigned to Queues
I would like to create a View under the Case module to show which Cases are not Assigned to any Queue. Is there a way I can accomplish that ? There does not seem to be something in the Case record to identify if it is linked to a Queue or not. Suggestions are welcome Regards Nicos Papaioannou yeah i need this also. Just posting so if someone helps i'll be notified. "papaioannoun@dotcy.com.cy" wrote: > I would like to create a View under the Case module to show which Cases > are not Assigned to any Queue. Is there a way I can accomplish that ? > There does not seem...

Ability to create sub-queues
The ability to be able to create a queue within a queue would be really helpful for organising different areas. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=9f2ab95f-cc5...

Outbound Queues
Why are my outbound queues filling up and they have no originator address. We are not open relay. This is an Echange 5.5 on nT4 Thanks, Dan Have you checked for Viruses in your network? -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "Dan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1a90301c41e54$379a4600$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Why are my outbound queues filling up and they have no > originator address. We are not open relay. > > This is an Echange 5.5 on nT4 > > Thanks, Dan Empty originator address means ...

queue
I have this problem I have to fix local delivery queue at exc2000 Situation Branch of the company needs to use different (sub)domain than headoffice. For example: headoffice is @microsoft.com and branch is @branch.microsoft.com. Both are usin' exc2000 within one domain. ISP holds all related records for domains(MX,etc.) All mailservers needs to send all mails over ISP SMTP relay,(every exc2000 user different ISP) but public folders needs to be replicated.When I tried to send mail from HQ to @branch.microsoft.com,all mails will stay in SMTP queue "unreachable destination", the sam...

Junk e-mail in Exchsrvr\MTA Queues
Our Exchsrvr\in-bound & out-bound queues are loaded with junk e-mails (10K at one point). As fast as they are processed (removed) they seem to multiply. This problem just started - 11/8/03. Windows2000 Server, Exchange 5.5, Service Pack 5. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to stop this and/or prevent this from happening? Just to be clear, you are looking at the MTA queues? Is there an IMC on this box? How many Exchange servers? You may be getting relayed through...hard to say. Provide more info. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confer...

How do you clean out the exchsrvr\imcdata\queue.bad folder
Hi I'm noticing the the queue.bad folder is growing over time. What is the best practice to delete or cleare this file. exc 5.5 Thanks you Mike It is not folder on my server, it is file. Leave it alone. Mike D wrote: > Hi > > I'm noticing the the queue.bad folder is growing over time. What is the best > practice to delete or cleare this file. > > exc 5.5 > > Thanks you > > Mike Hi Kirill, Yep it's a file, but it's grown to about 2 gig causing me to have to use another tape for backup. I'd like to get it back down to a more managable...

Exchange queue #2
My Exchange Server 2003 sp2 stop responding yesterday. So after rebooting the server everything came up fine, however, I started to recieve emails form my many of my customers stating stating they are rec'ing emails from my server today for something that was sent out and dated a month ago. What could cause something like that how do you mangage it. Thanks Mike On 30 Jan 2006 10:30:49 -0800, mdm100@gmail.com wrote: >My Exchange Server 2003 sp2 stop responding yesterday. >So after rebooting the server everything came up fine, however, I >started to recieve emails >form my ...

Message build-up in queue
Using Exchange 2003 Sp2, No smarthost, No errors indicating a problem with logging enabled. Messages build up in the "Messages Pending Submission" queue. Didn't notice a problem until a few days ago and we started receiving many NDR's sent back to a bad email address at our site. Captured packets going out to see if anything inside the net was spamming and found nothing. Apparently some spammer is spamming most of Europe with our address as reply address and we get the NDR's. Made a recipient policy to stop accepting the NDR's to the bad address. That helped ...

Deleting multiple queues from SMTP Queue?
How do I delete multiple queues from our SMTP Queue??? I know to go to the system Manager and in Queue select the outgoing and click find messages and in the search results field i can delete as many messages as i like with shift or ctrl clicking...but.... How can I just delete multiple queues all at once. We;re talking about alot of administration if i have to go into ALL of the Queus I have right now! (200+) Our Spam filter is currently down and this is why it is higher than usual. Any help on this one would be great? pause the smtp virtual server, go to the Queues directory, and delet...

CRM 4: Queue items dupliccated both under the queue and in progress items
Is there a way to stop queue items being duplicated in the queue and under the queue owners "in progress2 items. If it is deleted/assigned from either place it remains in the other. It seems similar to this http://support.microsoft.com/kb/919419 in CRM 3. Or should the queue owner be an inactive user such as the system administrator. All help much appreciated, Marcus Robinson -- MR ICT Ltd - http://www.mrict.co.uk ...

Delete Queues
Hi Guru's I have a problem with queues with exchange 2000. The mailroot\vsi 1\queue folder is empty but in exchange system manager under Server Protocols SMTP Queues there are hundreds of queues all remote delivery. Could someone please tell me how do I get rid of these queues? Thank you in advance "Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi Guru's I have a problem with queues with exchange 2000. The mailroot\vsi 1\queue folder >is empty but in exchange system manager under Server Protocols SMTP Queues there are hundreds >of queues all remote de...

Queue Messages
Hi everyone, I have a problem that there instances I encounter a lot of queue messages on the messages waiting to be routed. I already stop and start services on microsoft exchange routing engine and SMTP. I also tried to restart the server but the queue messages still there. I also run dcdiag but no errors found. How do I resolve this? Thanks. Which queue? Have you examined the messages at all to get an idea what they might be? What you're seeing is likely not an issue, but I can't tell you that without more information. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the w...

Queue
Hello everyone! Is there a way to configure the owner of the queue to not receive a copy of e-mails (activities)? Cheers! ...

Queue Problems
I have two questions and I'm using Exchange 2000 Server. First, is there a way to delete more than one queue at a time? Second, why would my queues not be deleted at the specified time set in the SMTP virtual server properties? First, there is no way to delete multiple queues using the native/built-in tools. There is a tool called aqadmcli.exe that is available from the PSS ftp site that would allow you to delete all messages in queues you specify. As for your second question, you're going to have to be more specific. Are you referring to the connection timeout setting? That d...

Emails in Queue
After changing user passwords in AD and manually removing spam messages from the queue, I am now seeing some legitimate emails stuck in the queue. Most emails are flowing without issue, but these are hung up. The properties on the messages say there was not response from the remote server. I also ran tracert on these domains and they show unreachable messages or time outs. Could our domain be on a blacklist? ...

Mails to Queues Not getting added in the Queue
Hi, Emails sent to Queue Email ID is not getting added to the queue. What could be the reason? Thanks in advance Regards, Roni I am having the same problem. Please can someone give us some advice? "Roni Simon" wrote: > Hi, > > Emails sent to Queue Email ID is not getting added to the queue. What could > be the reason? > > Thanks in advance > > Regards, > Roni > > > Hi Geoff / Roni, Had the same problem... Tried all the recommende fixes but fruitless - Spent a lot of time browsing various newsgroups but getting grayer by the hou...

Messages in queues
I have just migrated to E2003 I have turned my 5.5 server off to make sure everything is accessible and everything works for a week or 2 with it off before I then rebuild it. I have noticed that under Exchange Manager under Queues that some messages are still stitting in the MTA queue for the old server that is off. I can only think that this could be users who have left and their accounts have been disabled and they are still members of groups but I'm not sure for certain, is there any way of finding out what is being sent to that server now its off. The queue state is set to retry. I...

queues #5
In Exch System Manager under amd groups>first adm>servers>exch>protocols>SMPT>default>QUEUES I have a bunch of garbage stuff listed as(I assume) outbound relay. I have relay disabled on my server so this stuff piles up in the queue. Is there any way to A: clear this crap off en masse? and B: Keep it from cluttering up the queue to begin with? Thanks in Advance. BTW it is Exch2K on w2K fully patched. Again, thanks. Ron Enumerate the contents of the queue and see what the messages are. If they have a sender of <> or postmaster, they are NDR's being...

How to assign activities to queues
Hi, how can I assign activities to queues using the SDK? Is there any special message to use? thanks for your help, Rodrigo Hi Rodrigo, to move activity from a queue to the In Progress user's queue, use Handle message: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa682055.aspx to move activity from one queue (including user's) to another, use Route message: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa662596.aspx This is a good sample of routing the incident: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa662597.aspx Hope it helps -- George Doubinski CRM Certified Professional - Deve...

Configure a queue
How I configure a queue ? I need to configure a queue in CRM, I want that all e-mail incoming for a account ( Es: infocrm@company.com ) are routing inside CRM. I read in the post that is exist a "Profile" where is possible configure the mode with exchange process the incoming e-mail. ( look "E-mail router" ). Thanks Stefano Zaccaria P.S.: Sorry for my bad english... but I'm a poor Italian Boy... and I use the "Dialetto Veneto" for talking with other person. ;-) If you look in the Implementation Guide, there are instructions about how to configure ...

Move a document from an offline printer queue to an online queue?
Running under Vista Home Premium SP2. I have three printers installed: One online that I want to use, one offline that I use only occasionally, and one at my dad's house that I use when I use my PC on his network. The online printer is the default, of course. I'm not sure how I did it, but I have a few documents that went to the wrong printer queues. Assume for the sake of argument that I can't reprint those documents. Is there a way I can transfer them from the wrong queues to the online printer? I'm smart enough not to consciously select a different prin...

Exchange 2003 smtp queues e-mail delay outbound mails
Hello, Our exchange server is creating several smtp queues whit not valid e-mails I tested our server, and is not a relay problem. The outbound mails should be enable or not ? Thanks Rui On Fri, 6 Jan 2006 00:01:02 -0800, Rui <Rui@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, >Our exchange server is creating several smtp queues whit not valid e-mails >I tested our server, and is not a relay problem. > >The outbound mails should be enable or not ? > >Thanks >Rui > > They will be attempts at NDR's back to non existent senders following incoming spam m...

SMTP Queue performance??
I am having an issue with outgoing mail delays. Seems like the outgoing connection is not being made, but then is successful after X minutes.. While the outgoing mail is sitting there waiting to be retried I am unable to telnet to the mail server (using IP or FQDN) from the server, I am able to from a remote machine.. I really cannot for the life of me put a finger on the problem because it is pretty all over the place, and not tied to any domain, etc.. I am not begining to think that it may be due to some sort of performance issue with the queue itself.. some issue that may cause the SMTP ...

Emails delayed in queue,The remote server did not respond to a con
Hello all, running sbs 2003 exchange 2003 standard. I have this issue that has me stumped. It seems emails being sent from our users are getting delayed being sent out.They recieved by queue immidately, and just sit there for a long time (2+hours) When I try to force connect in exchange manager I get "The remote server did not respond to a connection attempt." I do have a reverse DNS file in place with the ISP. It seems to affect sending to .Mac accounts the most, but a lot of other emails to different addresses seem to get delayed. Any help or advice would be much appreciated...