Question:Message Delivery

I need to allow my exchange 2003 server to receive emails from one email
mailing list(for example, list@goodwill.com), which come from other
organization.

However, the exchange configuration doesn't allow any emails, which do not
have my domain email in To Field, to go through.

What should I do to allow only one email mailing address to go through my
exhange server?

FYI:MS-Intelligent Message Filter is also installed in the server.

Thanks,

C.G.

0
coh (3)

Backup question

Delay delivery Exch 5.5 & Outlook XP
hello, i have a problem with delaying delivery in outlook xp ind combination with an exch 5.5. under options i can say "Delay delivery" if i set this option the mail is in the outbox, but stays there for ever nothing happens! it is not send at the specified time, even i leave outlook open. i read this has something to do with the cache mode! has an exchange 5.5 also a cache mode? and if yes, where can i change this? thanks fpr helping patrick P. Fischer wrote: > hello, > > i have a problem with delaying delivery in outlook xp ind combination > with an exch 5.5. u...

a question and a question

IF AND question

IE8 privacy question

Question about Paste Special

Question

Error messages #5
The following two error messages occur when I try to get mail or send mail. How can I correct the problem. Any assistanc e would be greatly appreciated. #1.The host 'smtp' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'Microsoft Mail server', Server: 'smtp', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D #2.The host 'pop3' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'Microsoft Mail server', Server: 'pop3...

Microsoft Query question

OWA Question #16

VBA//Oracle Interfacing Question

Text Box Question

401K questions

If / Then Question

Error Message when sending email
I have a client who is running SBS 2003 with Backup Exec 9.1 They are able to send emails to my support email address fine from within outlook. Backup Exec is set to notify me with their backup results but when it tries to send the email to me it comes up with the following: There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <domain name of client #5.5.0 smtp;550 Recipient Not Authorised [recipient rejected due to no authorised destination groups]> Why would it do this when I can send emails to the same address from...

ROWCOUNT question

Getting two messages of each mail
Hi Outlook 2007, using a remote POP server. Since a few days, I have started getting two copies of each email. What could be the problem and how can I fix it? Thanks Regards John <John@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote: > Outlook 2007, using a remote POP server. Since a few days, I have > started getting two copies of each email. What could be the problem > and how can I fix it? How many accounts do you have defined? Do you leave copies of messages on the server? -- Brian Tillman ...

Warning message: The general ledger setup file is empty
Dears ! I get a warning message "The general ledger setup file is empty" when i try to open General Ledger entry screen. Please advise.. It is burinign urget thanks and Best regards Francis francisjk@hotmail.com Have you tried looking at the GL setup? Tools->Setup->Financial->General Ledger (you might need to get someone with rights to this window to check it) -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "francisjk&quo...

Exmerge Question #7

Outlook not saving messages in Sent Items when forwarding
My outlook (Windows XP)will not keep the checkmark in the box for sen items as its default. How do we make this happen ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

question about "delete"
I have a pointer: MyWindowClass *p = NULL; p = new MyClass(...); .... delete p; After delete p, does p equal NULL(it is in C++ standard?)? How to decide if p has been deleted? The reason I asked this question is that in my project, there are many code/files use the pointer which I need to determine is it is deleted? Can I use: if(p != NULL) delete p; I guess somewhere p has been deleted, but p still not NULL(possible?), the above code might cause problem. Hi Kathy, I typically just set p to NULL when I delete it: delete p; p = NULL; Then you can check it in other places and ...

enable spell ck to send message
enable spell ck when sending a message Give us come clues. Are you using Outlook 2003, or what? Are you using MS Office Word 2003 to edit e-mail messages? Choose Options from the Tools drop down menu and click on the Mail Format tab. Check the Message format settings. >-----Original Message----- >enable spell ck when sending a message >. > ...

More combining companies questions
We too have acquired another company and need to look at all of our options concerning what to do with email. We run Exchange 2003, they run Exchange 2000. What is the best way to combine the two so we can share GAL, free-busy info, etc.? No decisions have been made as far as what we are going to do with their AD. We could of course change their MX record to point to our server, update our RUS, etc., but what if we want to keep an Exchange server at their site? What has to be done to join their server to our Exchange org? If you want sync both GAL,pls check this http://www.microso...

switchboard question 12-26-07
Is there a way to put the names of different switchboard pages on the switchboard form? If you put one name on a switchboard page (in form design view), the same name appears on all the switchboard pages. I understand why this happens, but what if I want the user to be able to know which switchboard s/he is on? Thanks. PS the same thing happens if I go into form design view and put in control tip text. It puts the same text for the same-numbered menu item on two different switchboard pages. "Debbie S." wrote: > Is there a way to put the names of different switchboard ...